• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What was Veronica selling, out of curiosity? I recall it was pricier items, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
What was Veronica selling, out of curiosity? I recall it was pricier items, but I don't remember exactly what it was.
I bought a Japanese Dreamcast, Rainbow Cotton, Dynamite Cop!, and House of the Dead 2 for $100/shipped. I paid on 7/18/13, minutes after I got their Paypal. I was promised a refund of $150, and then last week they said they were going to mail me a mechanical keyboard they were trying to sell in the thread too for my trouble.

I had been extremely patient throughout this but I am just fucking fed up now.

I believed them when they told me the issues they went through. And I told them I wouldn't give them a negative feedback for shit out of their control as long as I got my money. And maybe they were honest, but they told me two weeks ago now that was the latest the package would be here, then they told me I would get my refund last week when they got their pay check, then they said in the thread everyone would get the money this Friday when they got their pay check...

Yet here I sit with no Dreamcast and without the money which I would like to use to buy myself something in this thread I have wanted for years... which I can't without the money.

I just want my $100 back at this point... Fuck.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I bought a Japanese Dreamcast, Rainbow Cotton, Dynamite Cop!, and House of the Dead 2 for $100/shipped. I paid on 7/18/13, minutes after I got their Paypal. I was promised a refund of $150, and then last week they said they were going to mail me a mechanical keyboard they were trying to sell in the thread too for my trouble. I had been extremely patient throughout this but I am just fucking fed up now. I believed them when they told me the issues they went through. And maybe they were honest, but they told me two weeks ago now that was the latest the package would be here, then they told me I would get my refund last week when they got their pay check, then they said in the thread everyone would get the money this Friday when they got their pay check and here I sit with no Dreamcast and without the money which I would like to use to buy myself something in this thread I have wanted for years... which I can't without the money.

I just want my $100 back at this point... Fuck.
Sorry to hear :(

I really hope the mods intervene and ban this jerk. I know that might not be something they deal with, but it seems appropriate.

JesseZao

I have codes for Pax 2013 League of Legends Skins Riot Blitz and Arcade Hecarim and am looking to trade for any other pax/riot skins (besodes PAX Sivir, which i own).

My Codes are used for NA server so you'd have to redeem on another server. So I'm also looking for NA codes in return.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS/UPS/FedEX within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

5jPR4hX.jpg

tv47k3T.jpg

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $100

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50
SOLD

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.
Price: $50

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

J.B. Harold Murder Club for TurboGrafx CD. English, complete. This is a visual novel/adventure game. Disc looks great with very little wear. Manual and notes booklet are both in fantastic shape. Case is crack free and looks good. Not pictured, but this also comes with the cardboard box that brand news games came in. Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/DXdsJvz.jpg
Price: $40

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $35

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $35

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $60 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

Positive feedback for TommyT and Pangya.

Tommy was free for what I was looking for and Pangya came through on paid for both Pax skin/champ codes. Netting me and my brother-in-law ~8000rp for $5. Thank's to both of you. I dont know if the codes work tomorrow; but like I said earlier, one of my friends is looking for 2 codes for him and his (almost... hope she doesn't see this)fiance. I will trade a key apiece for(steam and origin... minus steam Mirrors Edge(If codes work tomorrow.)):

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

PM me please. If you are interested. I'm sorry for the fact that I will only send other code on verified LoL code. (I'm a junior since 2008....)

I know about that, but I'm trying to get it for cheaper (it's $27.2 after tax and shipping).

1. Bought original 3DS
2. Got MGS3 and Resident Evil Revelations -- need Circle Pad Pro to play optimally
3. Bought CPP -- Nintendo releases 3DS XL, want XL to play optimally
4. Got 3DS XL -- need CPP XL to play optimally

I'm tired of Nintendo gorging me for cash :p
real reason: I'm currently unemployed and borderline-broke, and really want to play Revelations on XL with dual analog

I know about that, but I'm trying to get it for cheaper (it's $27.2 after tax and shipping).

1. Bought original 3DS
2. Got MGS3 and Resident Evil Revelations -- need Circle Pad Pro to play optimally

real reason: I'm currently unemployed and borderline-broke, and really want to play Revelations on XL with dual analog

Ah, ok. Makes sense. Didn't know if you knew they sold it. Tax and shipping kinda ruin it.

Hopefully, someone has one for cheaper. Good luck.

Still hoping to find someone near Richmond or Chester, VA. Please help me out GAF!

There's a craigslist deal there that I'd love to buy but I am not local. Would be awesome if someone would be willing to meet them and ship it to me. I have a boatload of feedback (>20 on current system and previously GAF Gold) and would be willing to give you a good retro gaming item or send you paypal in addition to the cost and shipping fees. PM me! Thanks!

dgco86

No one got any refund at all huh ?

I wasn't even promised a refund, just a promise of a tracking number and possibly some kind of proof that the item is stuck at customs, which is supposedly causing the hold up. I've been buying internationally for many years now and have yet to have a package from the US take this long. I'm on my 44th day since the transaction (26th July) and I've about had it with the constant excuses. Should I go ahead and open a Paypal case or should I wait another day?

coopolon

I wasn't even promised a refund, just a promise of a tracking number and possibly some kind of proof that the item is stuck at customs, which is supposedly causing the hold up. I've been buying internationally for many years now and have yet to have a package from the US take this long. I'm on my 44th day since the transaction (26th July) and I've about had it with the constant excuses. Should I go ahead and open a Paypal case or should I wait another day?

Might as well open a paypal case, I believe if they do get back to you you can then cancel it.

LQX

Come on, you really need us to tell you file a claim already? Get to it.

Cheddahz

Banned

File a case, everyone else here is having problems with the seller as well

dgco86

Might as well open a paypal case, I believe if they do get back to you you can then cancel it.

Come on, you really need us to tell you file a claim already? Get to it.

File a case, everyone else here is having problems with the seller as well

Alright, thanks for the advice guys. Never really experienced anything like this so far, but I guess there's always a first time for everything. I hope I get my money back...

5amshift

Banned
I was promised a refund yesterday and still nothing from Veronica. I waited patiently and have been pretty calm with the guy and still nothing.

RPGCrazied

I was promised a refund yesterday and still nothing from Veronica. I waited patiently and have been pretty calm with the guy and still nothing.

I think there are several complaints about this seller. At this point, seems like a scammer to me. I'd make a claim with paypal or whatever you used to pay for it.

isual

SCAMMER VERONICA has not been on since a couple days ago since last post on their profile .

file a claim, don't be stubborn.

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Two limited edition cel arts.
Watch Dogs- $20
Assassin's Creed IV- $20
Or both for $30

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- SOLD

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

5amshift

Banned
Claim was filed for user Veronica over the phone to Paypal. I told the lady she'll be getting more calls about this account in the coming days and it'll definitely pop some red flags for this guy.

I paid as a gift which doesn't cover buyer protection, but thankfully the lady on the phone said she is making a one time courteous edit here for me in which I thanked her numerous times. Ban this guy already.

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling: repost, and some price changes
Wii U games:
Rayman Legends - $45
Splinter Cell Blacklist - $40
Need for Speed Most Wanted U - $20
Resident Evil Revelations - $32

3DS Games:
Fire Emblem Awakening - $28
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $32

Thoraxes

1. Bought original 3DS

I'm in the same exact boat (minus the job part). I may just bite the bullet if MH4 gets announce for localization.

I tried here a few times but no bites.

SmokeMaxX

Claim was filed for user Veronica over the phone to Paypal. I told the lady she'll be getting more calls about this account in the coming days and it'll definitely pop some red flags for this guy.

I paid as a gift which doesn't cover buyer protection, but thankfully the lady on the phone said she is making a one time courteous edit here for me in which I thanked her numerous times. Ban this guy already.
If you are paying via Paypal and you gift it, you still have buyer protection. You just have to dispute it through your bank/credit card, NOT paypal. Paypal won't do jack for gifted payments. However, credit cards don't care and will give you your money back (thus Paypal has to get the money back from the original seller). Bank accounts are slightly less likely to fight on your behalf (but IMO still will), but you can just dispute it as an unauthorized transaction. This is why I always tell people to NEVER leave a balance in their Paypal accounts because then you can't dispute gifted payments. Also, everyone should consider switching to Amazon Payments. It's basically gifting through Paypal but with buyer protection.

5amshift

Banned
If you are paying via Paypal and you gift it, you still have buyer protection. You just have to dispute it through your bank/credit card, NOT paypal. Paypal won't do jack for gifted payments. However, credit cards don't care and will give you your money back (thus Paypal has to get the money back from the original seller). Bank accounts are slightly less likely to fight on your behalf, but you can just dispute it as an unauthorized transaction. This is why I always tell people to NEVER leave a balance in their Paypal accounts because then you can't dispute gifted payments. Also, everyone should consider switching to Amazon Payments. It's basically gifting through Paypal but with buyer protection.

Seriously appreciate this knowledge! Now I'm aware of this.
Actually, everyone should consider switching to both Google Wallet and Amazon Payments ;)

Friggz

All these months ive been making posts looking for powerstone for dreamcast, i went through my collection today only to see it sitting there. good thing i didnt purchase a second copy =X....

That being said i WTB powerstone 2 =). if anyone has a mint copy shoot me a PM please!

Movement

Bought my Nook about 4 months ago, works great, I'm just in need of cash. 16gb version, wireless, includes this case with it. No scratches, limited use. These nooks are full Android OS, good tablets for the price.
Asking $120 shipped, US only.

I have a LOT of games for sale. I'll be adding more pictures as often as possible.

SEGA Genesis

Columns (cart only), Mega Bomberman (cart only), Animaniacs, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Baseball, NHL All-Star Hockey, NHL 97, Sonic & Knuckles (might be spoken for), Vectorman, Comix Zone, Toe Jam & Earl, Crystal's Pony Tale (sealed), Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Animaniacs

** Model 2 Genesis system also for sale **
** Model 3 Genesis system also for sale **

SEGA 32X

Knuckles Chaotix, Toughman Contest

** 32X system also for sale **

SEGA Saturn

Panzer Dragoon Saga, NHL 97 (sealed copies available too), Tomb Raider, Shining Force III, Guardian Heroes, Saturn Bomberman, NHL All-Star Hockey, Die Hard Trilogy, NFL 97, Worldwide Soccer, World Series Baseball, Wipeout, Winter Heat, Steep Slope Sliders, Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball, Fighters Megamix, NiGHTS into Dreams, Black Fire, NBA Jam Extreme, Bug!, Gungriffon, Decathlete, Robo Pit, Clockwork Knight, NBA Jam TE, ID4: Independence Day, Rampage, Revolution X, Astal, House of the Dead, Burning Rangers, Die Hard Arcade, Primal Rage, Sonic 3D Blast, Bootleg Sampler (disc only), Panzer Dragoon Demo

** I haven't finished photographing these, but I got most of the good ones in there **

** 2 boxed Virtua Sticks and 2 boxed Stunners for sale too **

SEGA Dreamcast

Vigilante 8: Second Offense, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (pretty much spoken for), Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2, NBA 2K, NFL 2K, Dreamcast Generator Vol. 2, Official Dreamcast Magazine Demo Discs Vol. 9, 10, 11

And also this laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom