• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling - Prices include shipping.

[360] Far Cry 3 (online pass used) - $15
PS Vita First Edition bundle. Everything is included and Vita is in very good condition (very, very light scuff where console indents in the back) - $165

Looking For

[360] Call of Duty: Black Ops II
[360] Prototype 2

Extremely positive feedback for shinobi602. I bought a used Wii U from him, along with two games. Everything came in immaculate condition, exactly as described. He was also very reasonable with the recent price drop/Zelda bundle news and lowered his price $50. Lastly, upon receiving the money the turnaround time was blindingly fast, and shipping was great even over labor day weekend. Would highly recommend!

Positive feedback for Pepboy. My pleasure dude :)

Luthair

Hello, I have 3 Sega Saturn games for sale.

SOLD-Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn (US) - $60 (USD)
Front | Inside | CD | Back

SOLD-Dragon Force 2 for the Sega Saturn (JP Import) - $30 (USD)

SOLD-Albert Odyssey for the Sega Saturn (US) - $60 (USD)

I am moving from California to Ohio and cannot take much with me :-(. I will negotiate on prices if really interested in game. If shipping requires a lot of money, I may ask for assistance.

Want to buy: The Mystery Science Theater 3000 "General Hospital/Undersea Kingdom serials shorts disc" that came as a bonus with the latest MST3K DVD set. The only way to get it is by ordering the set off Shout Factory's site but I don't want to pay their higher prices and exorbitant shipping fees. Would be willing to pay $7 for it. Would also be interested in possibly buying other MST3K single standalone discs (already own almost all the box sets)

Aselith

Hello, I have 3 Sega Saturn games for sale.

-Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn (US) - $60 (USD)

-Dragon Force 2 for the Sega Saturn (JP Import) - $30 (USD)

-Albert Odyssey for the Sega Saturn (US) - $60 (USD)

I am moving from California to Ohio and cannot take much with me :-(. I will negotiate on prices if really interested in game. If shipping requires a lot of money, I may ask for assistance.

Shame I don't have the money to buy those right now :( Good deals

Selling: Price includes shipping

Nvidia Shield: $260 (US Only) Might be sold

U56enFN.png
Probably the best android system out there, and a really good emulator player.

NeoGAF Gold! Buy with confidence. All games are mint/complete unless otherwise posted. PayPal only and shipping within the US. Prices include shipping.

FOR SALE:

Rayman Legends (Wii U, sealed) - $45
Dragon's Crown (PS3) - $35

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

Prices reduced, I'll take most any best offer.

Google Nexus 4 8gb $195 shipped
About 5 months old, perfect condition. Comes with all original packaging, charger, and Ringke Fusion case.

Jurassic Park: The Game Limited Deluxe Edition $38 shipped
Game is new and sealed, and all the other items are basically new as well. Game is kinda meh, but the swag is worth every penny if you're a JP fan.

Tron Legacy Edition Daft Punk Kubrick $45 shipped
Rare and out of print imported from Japan. New condition, never opened.

SH Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form $35 shipped
This is the re-issue that includes that extra accessories. New condition, never opened.

Kamen Rider Faiz Driver Belt $35 shipped
Long out of print and hard to find. Selling it at a discount due to noticeable wear and tear it's accumulated over the years. Also some slight corrosion build up in the battery compartment. Batteries not included so as to avoid exacerbating the problem.

Kamen Rider W Driver Belt $60 shipped
Out of print, imported from Japan. In used but excellent shape, and comes with the memories pictured. The Cyclone memory's battery is dead.

NECA TMNT Complete Set $45 shipped
Extremely rare. In used but excellent shape, with the exception of Leonardo. One of his katana sheaths is loose, I suspect it came unglued at some point before I opened him up years ago.

Jurassic Park Audiobook Unabridged CD Set $45 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, this was only produced in the UK, and is the only unabridged audiobook of Jurassic Park ever produced.

Animated Emperor Palpatine Maquette $60 shipped
Fantastic statue by Gentle Giants, looks like it was ripped straight out of the Clone Wars. Like new condition, comes with original box.

Nickelodeon TMNT Action Figure Lot $50 shipped
Includes:
SDCC Exclusive Night Shadow Leonardo (pictured above) New & Sealed
Michelangelo Mint on Card
Raphael Mint on Card
Donatello Mint on Card
Shredder Mint on Card

One Piece World Collectable Figure Lot $140 shipped
Extremely rare figures in this lot, long sold out. Three or four of them individually go for $50+ a piece last time I checked. Just not into OP as much as I used to be anymore and I want them to have a good home.

Again, I'm taking almost any best offer. Payment through Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred). US buyers only. Shoot me a PM.

Mirimar

Positive feedback for Lemstar.

Purchased a 32gb Vita mem card and it came in 3 days from Hawaii to NY! Works perfect. Much less fridge management, haha.

I don't have enough time this morning to give everything the full post treatment yet, but I just wanted to mention that I've updated my For Sale galleries again. Everything pictures is available, as I delete pictures once items are sold.

In addition to Genesis, 32X, Saturn and Dreamcast games, I've started adding GameBoy (Color), Advance and Nintendo DS games, as well as Xbox (360) and PlayStation stuff.

I hope to have everything photographed and uploaded by the end of this week (but there's just so much). Please take a look and PM offers if you see anything you like.

I'd be willing to trade for Japanese PSN or eShop credit. Now I'm off to the post office to send some packages!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Selling a copy of Atelier Ayesha if anyone's interested. $20 shipped.

5amshift

Banned
Glad to hear that scumbag got banned. Never received my refund on Friday not that I really expected to.

It's a burner account. It isn't activated anymore when trying to E-Mail him. Just file a claim and you're good. Too bad Paypal is giving you the money back, and not that scumbag.

isual

Paypal refunded me back my money .

Who was the person who bought hundreds of dollars of Saturn games from Veronica and apparently received them? I don't want to get all detective GAF, I'm just worried about the possibility of that being an alt account.

probably an alt so they can get ONE good positive

seems crazy mods wouldn't ban people for being that ridiculous. I'm glad you got your money back though. hopefully no one falls for that BS from Veronica again

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's a burner account. It isn't activated anymore when trying to E-Mail him. Just file a claim and you're good. Too bad Paypal is giving you the money back, and not that scumbag.
I just wish that Paypal would refund my money before next Sunday. They have given him a pretty damn long time to not-reply. Maybe I'll call and see if it can be expedited.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

I'm not putting prices on them, only setting a minimum reserve of $30 for TMNT, $60 for Mario RPG. So simply send me an offer and the best one will get it, even if it's $31/61. Please add $5 shipping by USPS Priority Mail to each game, meaning if you offer something like $70 for Mario the final price is $75. Payment is Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Minimum reserve is $70, so the best offer above that (even if it's $71) will take it. $5 per cart will be added to your final offer price for shipping.

All payments by Amazon Payments, and shipping will be priority to the 48 states.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10 SOLD
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $35

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Keropon

Looking for some cheap PAX League of Legends skin codes, since I live in Chile and really want to get these skins :/ sucks to live in South America.

Looking for some cheap PAX League of Legends skin codes, since I live in Chile and really want to get these skins :/ sucks to live in South America.
Codes expire "five days" after PAX ends. It's been 6-7 days. So they might alraedy be expired. You might just find people with extras trying to give them away.

So if this is a good place to ask, how do people send each other payment? I just sold something via paypal, and it took over 4% of it in fees. Does everyone consider that when pricing things? Or is there a better more perferred payment method?

Sora_N

Trying to raise some funds!

Shipping from Canada, prices do not include shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness PSP $15
Fate/Extra PSP (Japanese Version, SEALED) $10

Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) PS2 $25
Dark Cloud 2 PS2 (Like new condition) $30

Atelier Rorona PS3 $25
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition PS3 (contents ONLY, excludes the game) $10
Disgaea 4 PS3 Premium Edition w/ figure, SEALED $50
Metal Gear Solid 4 LE contents only, no game (Just the box and blu-ray disc, the plastic on the blu-ray case is a little wrinkled) $20

NoRéN

Positive feedback for NoRéN.

Purchased a bluray and it came nicely packed in about a weeks time. Would buy from again.
Surprised it made it to Canada so quickly.

Positive feedback for xclaw
Paid fast and unlike all the other people from Canada PMing me, he understands that international shipping costs more. Highly recommended.

Cheddahz

Banned
Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $35

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.
Just sent you a PM about Forza

PopfulMail

Getting desperate and figured it's worth putting out on here.

Wanting to buy volume 1 issues 1-3 of Diehard GameFan magazine. These are the 3 issues I need to finish my collection. Any help in achieving this life dream is greatly appreciated.

televator

If you sell, you get seller feedback. If you buy, you get buyer feedback.

Here's a question: If you trade, what kind of feedback does that fall under?

EGM92

WTT: Playstation All-Stars Vita Physical Copy for Killzone Mercenary

I have a copy of PS All-Stars, sealed for the Vita, I want to trade it for a copy of Killzone, doesn't have to be sealed. I'm located in Canada, would like to deal within Canada. Not looking for any other offers.

PSAll-stars.jpg

Istaerion

If you sell, you get seller feedback. If you buy, you get buyer feedback.

Here's a question: If you trade, what kind of feedback does that fall under?

I'd keep it simple and just treat it as any other transaction.

If you must differentiate, note the nature of the deal in the respective buyer/seller feedback posts.

Positive feedback for ajosephmartinez (seller).

Sold me an Xbox 360 game and shipped via Priority Mail 2 day, so it arrived very quickly.

Positive feedback for blanco21 (seller).

Sold me a bunch of Xbox 360 games, including 2 Japanese Cave shooters, for a very good price and they arrived in absolutely mint condition.

Both of these sellers were excellent in every way, and I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks to both.

Istaerion

NoRéN;80947573 said:
I've wondered that myself. I tend to treat is as both parties being sellers. But, I don't know.

The way I see it is this: If you're contacted for a trade, you're a seller using our current feedback system. If you contact someone for a trade, you're a buyer using our current feedback system.

It's probably not the most ideal implementation, but I find it simple enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom