• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambassador Black OG 3ds with nyko power pak +
Zelda 3ds
Metal Gear Solid 3
Super Mario Land 3d
Collectors Edition SMT IV (Book and Game)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Tales of the Abyss

I am looking to sell as a lump sum package for 250$ and we will work out shipping, I usually cover half the cost of how you want it shipped.

I have sold a previous 3ds xl and a WiiU, not sure where my feedback landed but everything went smooth. I have pictures if you would like.

Thanks. MA.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Unnnnghh I just got a tattoo last night because no one was selling GPUs! If you are still kicking these around on Wednesday I will probably be in for one.

Also, Positive Feedback for sk3tch, per usual. Sold me a Vita game, came very quickly. Thanks, guy!

I always get shit :) so just message me

either way, what tattoo did you get?!

A friend is looking for a black Wii with backward comp. new. It is really hard to find and prizes are quite expensive even on ebay.

Any sugestions? Or is he out of luck?

NotSelf

Make me an offer.

00n0n_d9mzQibtPh1_600x450.jpg

00A0A_2kbeK4HpuA1_600x450.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
I need to come up with some money by wednesday sadly to pay a bill, if I can't sell these by then, I'll have to go to a local pawn shop. =/

Blu-rays:
Persona 4 Animation: $25 each
Wreck it Ralph, Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit (DVDs are not included, sorry thats how they were when I bought them) - $8 each

If you buy all the blu-rays though, I will sell them all for $57 shipped.

3DS:
Animal Crossing New Leaf - $25 shipped

gragy10

So with a heavy heart it's time to shift my utterly neglected gaming PC.
Have built it up slowly over the last few years into a decent spec and can confirm it runs flawlessly. Sadly it's barely been used for the last 6 months and with my man cave days at an end it's best to put it on the market.

Spec's are;

CPU: Intel i5 3570K CPU
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 580 (PNY Brand)
RAM: 8GB Corsair 1600Mhz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance
Storage 1: 160GB Intel SSD 320 Series
Storage 2: WD Black 640GB Caviar Black
Case: Antec P183 Modular Design
PSU: Antec CP 850
Monitor: Samsung P2450H 24"
Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Joypad: Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 Pad & Official MS Wireless Adaptor
Optical Drive: Generic DVD RW
Other stuff: 2m DVI-2-HDMI cable, cheap Logitech wireless m&kb (for all yr comfy couch needs), few older disc based games (Halo 2, Grim Fandango, Split Second), majority of components still have retail boxes for easy resale if you upgrade. Runs great, overall condition is NM bar some internal dust and half arsed cable management. No components ever overclocked either (never felt the need to).
Photo's to follow/on request (PC currently in storage)

Looking for £750 ono.

Will do a full wipe,reinstall & update of Windows 7 for buyer.
Would prefer pick up (from London E5 area) owing to sheer size of the package(s) I'd have to post but willing to get quote on delivery if absolutely necessary.
Payment via Paypal (either gift or buyer pays fees)

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

I'm not putting prices on them, only setting a minimum reserve of $30 for TMNT, $60 for Mario RPG. So simply send me an offer and the best one will get it, even if it's $31/61. Please add $5 shipping by USPS Priority Mail to each game, meaning if you offer something like $70 for Mario the final price is $75. Payment is Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Minimum reserve is $70, so the best offer above that (even if it's $71) will take it. $5 per cart will be added to your final offer price for shipping.

All payments by Amazon Payments, and shipping will be priority to the 48 states.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Limited Edition Lightning PS3 and Limited Edition FF13 (both Japanese) - As Is

Up for sale is the limited edition PS3 that came with the game during FF13's launch in Japan. This was bought day one by me in Japan and used in Japan until this past year when I brought it back to the states. It, of course, works just fine in the states. The console has the original 250gb hdd that has no issue, and will of course be formatted before sent out. The outside of the console is in surprisingly awesome condition, no real marks or scratches, but please read the following section.

Important:

- The boxes and all included documentation are at my house in Japan, so this sale is essentially for what's in the picture plus all the original wires. You get the CONSOLE, CONTROLLER, PACKED IN FF13 GAME, POWER CORD, CONTROLLER CORD, VGA CORD. If you really want I'll throw in my hdmi cord from yamada denki..

- The blu-ray laser on the console is DEAD. Or close to dead. It reads games every once in a while if you reinsert it a few times, but it will need to be replaced (which is relatively cheap and easy). I barely play disc games so it didn't bother me, but this is definitely a fixer-uper project. Dvds play absolutely fine but please remember the Dvds and PS1 games are region locked to Japan.

- The controller is worn, specifically the rubber on the left analog stick is torn and coming off. It still works and I use it without any issue, but I'm simply including it so that if you happen to not have a controller you can get it going. I fully expect you to replace it with whatever controller you wish. The controller was standard white, so nothing special about it.

- FF13 has been used over the years, so the disc is not mint, but it has no major flaws or scratches and plays just fine (on my other ps3). All the original inserts are included and the cover is the limited edition foil version, but the FF14 beta code has been used and is expired. If you have a Japanese Square account, you can redeem the points on the other card..maybe..too lazy to check if there's an expiration date. The plastic case itself is a bit milky but not an issue.

Again, this system is really for the limited edition console and for someone willing to replace the laser (or not if you're all digital like me). It's not in collectible shape as the box is missing and the laser/controller are worn, so the price reflects that, but it's still not your everyday PS3.

I'm looking for $225, shipping included, shipped by UPS to the lower 48 states. Payments by AMAZON PAYMENTS only. Or, if you happen to be in central NJ, I can drop it off to you.

NoRéN

Want to buy:

Animal Crossing - New Leaf (Without Club Nintendo Code.)

So, someone stole some of my games. Again.
I want to keep playing this with my girlfriend, even if I have to start over. :/
The "new" price is $30, and I don't really want to pay too much for it.
Still, I'm open to offers!

I need to come up with some money by wednesday sadly to pay a bill, if I can't sell these by then, I'll have to go to a local pawn shop. =/

3DS:
Animal Crossing New Leaf - $25 shipped
Fuck the pawn shop! help each other out!

A friend is looking for a black Wii with backward comp. new. It is really hard to find and prizes are quite expensive even on ebay.

Any sugestions? Or is he out of luck?
there's a demand for this? I have one collecting dust.

Hex

Banned
Not totally the right place for this but you never know.
Looking to get into Warhammer 40k table top game
No real preference yet, still getting the feel of it.

So looking to trade any of the below:

Valkyria Chronicles PS3 (Complete)
Super Street Fighter 3DS - Complete
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword- Complete
Etrian Odyssey - Complete
Persona 4 Arena PS3- Complete w Soundtrack
Shadows of the Damned PS3

Nintendo Platinum Reward buttons from a couple of years ago, sealed and in perfect condition

Also have quite a few While Wolf Vampire the Masqurade RPG books. (also Dark Ages).

Also have the usual paypal and amazon available if someone is looking to unload on the cheap side or a combination.

B.K.

Has anyone bought anything from Veronica and not gotten it yet? I ordered some stuff from him/her a month and a half ago and haven't gotten it and now I see that he/she is banned. I was wondering if he/she was a scammer and if I should file a claim with PayPal.

Nightz

Has anyone bought anything from Veronica and not gotten it yet? I ordered some stuff from him/her a month and a half ago and haven't gotten it and now I see that he/she is banned. I was wondering if he/she was a scammer and if I should file a claim with PayPal.

Yup, just search this thread for Veronica. You'll get your answer.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
File a claim.

Looking to trade
Have: Bulbasaur, Celebi, Croagunk, Piplup, and Jirachi.
Need: Genesect, Pikachu, Lucario, Kyurem (White), Genesect (Shiny), any other shinies..

aPL28SJl.jpg

So guy I was corresponding with never got back to me. Throwing this up here for you collector's out there!

3QFQMbL.jpg

****SOLD*****Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords GBA ****SOLD******

Also

5srQrEL.jpg

FxuPhFU.jpg

UwflGWF.jpg

M7yBXmx.jpg

14TIYUO.jpg

Silver Nintendo DS Plus assorted GBA Games/Hori soft pouch and pre-installed Hori Screen protectors - All Good Condition - $75 shipped

Only selling this as a lot as I'm trying to get rid of all this stuff.

Not totally the right place for this but you never know.
Looking to get into Warhammer 40k table top game
No real preference yet, still getting the feel of it.

So looking to trade any of the below:

Valkyria Chronicles PS3 (Complete)
Super Street Fighter 3DS - Complete
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword- Complete
Etrian Odyssey - Complete
Persona 4 Arena PS3- Complete w Soundtrack
Shadows of the Damned PS3

Nintendo Platinum Reward buttons from a couple of years ago, sealed and in perfect condition

Also have quite a few While Wolf Vampire the Masqurade RPG books. (also Dark Ages).

Also have the usual paypal and amazon available if someone is looking to unload on the cheap side or a combination.

I own a decent amount of Dark Eldar models that I shelved a while ago. A lot of it is older models, and some of it is damaged, if you don't mind that, and it would be cheaper than normal.
-----

I'm looking for decently priced copies of Chrono Trigger for the NDS, and Radiant Historia for the NDS, or any other hand held jrpg (GBA/NDS, no PSP/PSV)

Anyone selling the popular Wii games, specially Nintendo stuff?
NoRéN;81964645 said:
Fuck the pawn shop! help each other out!

there's a demand for this? I have one collecting dust.
Well if you have any games in good condition laying around... talk to me.

asdad123

I hate to sell this, but my GFs student loans are beginning to come in, and she still cant find a job, so my Gaming PC has to go.

The PC was built in late march/early april 2013 so its not too old at all. Prices in parentheses is what I paid for the parts.

What it includes:
Crucial M4 256gb (149.99)
Define R4 White with Window (99.99)
3570k (189.99)
Asus P8Z77-V ATX with Wifi-Go (184.99)
16gb 1600mhz kingston ram (50)
1tb seagate HDD (50)
HIS 7950 Boost (180)
Sapphire 7950 Vapor X Boost (289.99)
H80i (89.99)
OCZ Technology Silencer MKIII 850Watt Modular Power Supply - White (189.99)
No Windows License, I am using one from school. I will reinstall windows for the buyer though.

I spent nearly $1500 (before taxes!) on this several months ago and really hate to let it go, but bills come first.

All parts were purchased brand new apart from the 1tb HDD, 16gb ram, and the HIS 7950 and I have the boxes and receipts (most from Microcenter, one from Newegg) for nearly everything apart the ram and HDD.

I am honestly first looking for a local buyer in the North Jersey/New York area (Zip Code is 07407 to be exact) as I would hate to ship out the whole PC and have UPS or fedex beat up the box. No parting out at the moment.

Looking for $950 local pickup which I think is fair considering the age of the parts.

I also have an Auria 2560x1440 monitor 27 inch which was purchased at microcenter in May and has a 3 year replacement warranty from microcentrr which transfers with the receipt.

Will sell for $250 local pick up if the PC sells.

PM if interested please.

Bump.

I also have a g46vw I'd be willing to sell that I upgraded.

Specs are:
I7 3630qm 2.3ghz quad (originally a dual core i5 which I'll include)
1600x900 anti glare screen (originally 1366x768 which I'll include)
8gb ram
Gtx 660m
256gb crucial m4 msata (originally no ssd)
750gb HDD
Battery wear states about 9 percent.

Computer is in good condition. Normal wear and tear. Nothing serious. Power cord has a fray in it, but I've covered it in electrical tape.

Looking for 850 shipped for it. It was bought for 1000 plus over 500 for the upgrades.

Lots of random stuff with more to come when I get around to it. I might have 1/2 feedback here, I have all positive feedback on ebay.

WTS:
Animal Crossing New Leaf w/unused club Nintendo code $30 shipped
Personal Trainer Walking w/2pedometers+unused club Nintendo code - $10 shipped
Olly Moss Heroes print - Gordon Freeman Half Life 542/960 $25 shipped
Olly Moss Heroes print - Lara Croft Tomb Raider 117/240 $40 shipped

Chex Quest CD + cover - $5+shipping
Nintendo Power MegamanX pogs unpunched sheet MMAO?
Nintendo NES insert paperwork for Kemco+Seika MMAO? take it with something else
Lego Star Wars 2012 advent calendar Darth Maul Santa minifig - $7 shipped
Animal Crossing club nintendo Japan Pocket Diary w/stickers - $20 shipped
Pier Solar original soundtrack+enhanced audio CD sealed $70 shipped

WTB:
I mostly want money but am open to a few trades. I'm looking for Neo Geo MVS games (just bought my first arcade):
Magical Drop II/III
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Metal Slug 3/5/X
King of Monsters
Stakes Winner 2
Complete/CIB SNES RPGs + others
other eclectic CIB games that no one who owns would sell for cheap

I will be going through my old cart games (random common NES/SNES) and board games (not Monopoly) and selling most of those.

I am looking to buy Pokemon Cards from the official Trading Card Game. In particular, I am looking for English cards from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, or Team Rocket (so, the first four sets) in near-mint to mint condition and especially I am interested in 1st edition cards with the little black first edition stamp.

If you think you have anything along these lines, I am certainly interested in working something out. I've purchased some Pokemon cards from Gaffers in the past and each deal has gone well, but, as nerdy as it sounds, I'm a collector and always looking for cards from these first four sets in better condition than what I already have. So, shoot me a PM if you're in the market to sell some Pokemon cards!

Hex

Banned
I own a decent amount of Dark Eldar models that I shelved a while ago. A lot of it is older models, and some of it is damaged, if you don't mind that, and it would be cheaper than normal.
-----

I'm looking for decently priced copies of Chrono Trigger for the NDS, and Radiant Historia for the NDS, or any other hand held jrpg (GBA/NDS, no PSP/PSV)

It would be just for starting so I am sure I could work with it, let me know what we can do.

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV CE (NA) Key - $35

$50 PSN Card - $46

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10

Max Payne 3 (steamgift) - $10
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $10
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (steamgift) - $3
Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $5
Trine + Trine 2: Complete Story (steamgift) - $6.5
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword + Mount & Blade + Mount & Blade: Warband (steamgift) - $7
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack (steamgift) - $10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (steamgift) - $15
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $45
Office 365 Home Premium key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.