• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

Have:
  • Dukem Nukem Forever-Steam code
  • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet-Steam code
  • Burnout Paradise ultimate Box -Origin code
  • Mark of the Ninja-Steam code

Dear Esther Steam Key
Capsized Steam Key
Awesomenauts Steam Key GONE!!!!

Want: Fez or or anything else

Positive seller feedback for Polishin8r, i got Dukem Nukem Forever-Steam code from him, Thanks! =)

isual

Jesus, dude. Get a grip.

Holy shit, what the heck is wrong with that guy?
Don't apologize.

We're being trolled aren't we.

Has to be a joke, right? Right!?
You really don't need to apologize. I can't imagine how many "contested positive feedback" I would get if I didn't overwrite/delete my save file from a used game.

Not deleting save data is like not rewinding a VHS.

/Sarcasm

All of you don't understand what it is like being in my shoes when I got this item . I bought it because I was supposed to get smt4 from seller veronica and that whole debacle so I bought noren's out of an impulse whim. I gave positive feedback, but it was a begrudging one, but its coo.

Anyways, I'm ok with it now since I've had a night to think it over, but it seems like everyone is hating on me on this. Understand where i'm coming from since I never had to overwrite such a file which had a lot of time played on it already . If anyone still wants to hate, aight then, come at me brahs. zyzz gots mah back . errbody be hatin on a fai sta general. shiet son. you aint me. shiet. how dafuq am i gonna show facts. mayn. this is the internet. mayn. shiet. ya'll don't know what its like. shiet.

Aselith

All of you don't understand what it is like being in my shoes when I got this item .

I'm ok with it now since I've had a night to think it over, but it seems like everyone is hating on me on this.

Well, yeah I don't understand. I'm not an insane person.

kidko

All of you don't understand what it is like being in my shoes when I got this item . I bought it because I was supposed to get smt4 from seller veronica and that whole debacle so I bought noren's out of an impulse whim. I gave positive feedback, but it was a begrudging one, but its coo.

Anyways, I'm ok with it now since I've had a night to think it over, but it seems like everyone is hating on me on this. Understand where i'm coming from since I never had to overwrite such a file which had a lot of time played on it already .

Try keeping it to the facts. Anything else is just starting to sound like drama.

EYEL1NER

Beautiful cover; but I already have enough English copies of the game on... erhm... Dreamcast.
Tell me about it. I saw that and the JP MvC2 they are selling and thought I had to have them. But then I thought about how many copies I own of both of those already (probably over 5 NA copies already) and decided that I don't need it.
but I actually kinda do need them...

And thanks for the feedback, Lambtron. I've been putting off bringing it up because I didn't want to nag you and figured you would get to it when you weren't busy.

EGM92

WTT: Playstation All-Stars Vita Physical Copy for Killzone Mercenary

I have a copy of PS All-Stars, sealed for the Vita, I want to trade it for a copy of Killzone, doesn't have to be sealed. I'm located in Canada, would like to deal within Canada. Not looking for any other offers.

PSAll-stars.jpg

zewone

Anyways, I'm ok with it now since I've had a night to think it over, but it seems like everyone is hating on me on this. Understand where i'm coming from since I never had to overwrite such a file which had a lot of time played on it already . If anyone still wants to hate, aight then, come at me brahs. zyzz gots mah back . errbody be hatin on a fai sta general. shiet son. you aint me. shiet. how dafuq am i gonna show facts. mayn. this is the internet. mayn. shiet. ya'll don't know what its like. shiet.
It sounds like nitpicking for an insane reason.

If noren would have received negative feedback over something as trivial as this, I hope there is some sort of way to contest it. I would hate to get neg feedback from not being able to gauge someone's emotional attachment to JRPG save files.

NeOak

If noren would have received negative feedback over something as trivial as this, I hope there is some sort of way to contest it. I would hate to get neg feedback from not being able to gauge someone's emotional attachment to JRPG save files.

Time to introduce the whiner feedback list!

isual

i said i'm at peace with it already guys, and it seems a majority of you think differently from me. so please stop .

Time to introduce the whiner feedback list!

not really an emotional attachment, more like, not used to it at all...having to delete someone else's hard work and game time. you feel ? I didn't leave negative feedback, so get that damn straight . It was a critic, and as a buyer I am obliged to convey my thoughts on it .

anyways, I apologize if what i meant wasn't conveyed properly over the internet. a complaint, yes it was - and i just wasn't used to deleting it.

Aselith

Anyone selling a Hatsune Miku Vita?

I'm not paying $1300+ on eBay for one D:

Holy shit, 1300 for real? LOL

i said i'm at peace with it already guys. so please stop .

Honestly, you being "at peace with it" is part of the problem. You should be apologizing to Noreb for having a mental breakdown when he didn't erase a save rather than trying to act like you're the bigger man here. If you're not emotionally ready for BST please don't come here.

isual

Holy shit, 1300 for real? LOL

Honestly, you being "at peace with it" is part of the problem. You should be apologizing to Noreb for having a mental breakdown when he didn't erase a save rather than trying to act like you're the bigger man here. If you're not emotionally ready for BST please don't come here.

what ? man, you're the problem. It's not your problem and now you want me to retract that ? I'm already at peace with it, and it seems you don't want me to. and why should i apologize to him in your god damn behalf like its your business? go fuck yourself and my fist to your fucking face

maneil99

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.
Shadow Warrior - 20$

MW3 : 16$

Godus : 7 Keys

Metro LL - 12$

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - 9$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$/7 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

Rugby Challange - 28$

Footbal Manager -35$

Call of duty 4 - 16$

Warhammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

Total War Master collection - 53$

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997846481

metzger203

Will update with pictures this weekend. PM me with offers and questions.

Selling:

Super Nintendo
Mega Man X, cartridge and manual, excellent condition.
Super Mario Kart, cartridge only, some yellowing on the back side of the cart.

Game Boy Advance (pretty sure all of these have price stickers on the back)
Minority Report
Motocross Maniacs Advance
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 3, mostly complete in box; I believe I used the DLC code. Disc is like new, only played a few times.

Miscellaneous Accessories
GameCube Game Boy Player, black, new / factory sealed.
Original Playstation controller

Want to buy / trade for:

GameCube
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man X Collection
Luigi's Mansion
Battalion Wars
Hori Game Boy Player controller

GB / GBA
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Advance (SMB2)
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Game Boy Advance SP Classic NES Edition

SNES
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Mega Man Soccer
Disney's Aladdin
MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head

Xbox
NFL Street
007: Agent Under Fire
TimeSplitters 2

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
And thanks for the feedback, Lambtron. I've been putting off bringing it up because I didn't want to nag you and figured you would get to it when you weren't busy.
Yeah, apologies. I try to do them kind of in a bunch when I remember. I have a terrible memory so sometimes it takes me a lot longer than I'd like.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Is anyone selling a new or used internal 2TB HDD?

If you have a 3TB you're looking to get rid of, I might consider that as well.

-Stranger-

I'm looking for a few harder to find games at the moment. If anyone has a copy of these they are willing to sell let me know. It has to be PAL versions as I'm in Australia.

Tombi 2: The Evil Swine Returns (PS1)
Final Fantasy VIII (Black Label) (PS1)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
Baten Kaitos (GCN)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Endless Ocean 1 & 2 (Wii)
Boxed copy of the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN)

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
If you're looking for an external one, this guy has been listing one for a while now:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=81254273&postcount=16986

I have been close to jumping on it for extra Wii U (if it will work) or Xbox One storage, but I might hold out for a 3TB or larger so if this one is what you're looking for then by all means go for it.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm looking for an internal HDD. I ought to specify that in my post. Thanks again though!

Axis

gonna be selling a few things, will edit post with more after i get home

Castlevania Double Pack(GBA) - cartridge only, perfect condition $17 shipped

Mega Man X(SNES) - cartridge only, label is in good condition $18 shipped

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - Complete, CN code used. $27 shipped

(lots more to come here)

Will accept gifted paypal(or you pay fees) or Amazon Payments(preferred) but either one is fine.

kn1ves24

I'm still looking to buy Folklore for the PS3.

Prefer it to be complete (case, instructions, etc.) Doesn't matter if its used.

I also MAY be selling a Nokia Lumia 920 (ATT) with a charge plate. Just wondering if there is any interest here for one.

Thanks!

TriAceJP

Reading about someone getting mad over having to delete a save file is hilarious.

Thanks, GAF. You cheered me up tonight.

While I am posting, if anyone has any DDR3 RAM they want to throw at me on the cheap, I am interested.

sk3tch

For Sale:

sold NVIDIA Shield with official NVIDIA carrying case - bought at launch, barely used, in near mint condition (basically fingerprints is all, heh). Includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to the U.S. with insurance and signature confirmation.

I have the original box and MicroCenter receipt, as well.

PayPal gift or Amazon Payment only.

Click here for pic - Titans not included. :)

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Two limited edition cel arts.
Watch Dogs- $20
Assassin's Creed IV- $20
Or both for $30

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- SOLD

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and sealed Game Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand SOLD
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Okami SOLD
Viewtiful Joe SOLD
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

M3z_

For Sale

Used Intel 3960X (Used) $525 Shipped

$T2eC16ZHJHEFFlwf!M4wBSI-8eUmM!~~60_12.JPG

Works great have had no problems.

PS3 60GB Backwards compatible w/ Controller & 4 Games(SFIV, Ni No Kuni, FFXIII, Sly Collection HD) $180 Shipped

(Power cable also included)

Madden 25 with unused Ultimate Team code $35 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom