• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

WTS

PS3 60GB US (Backwards Compatible)

Pretty lightly used over the years. It got some use back in 2008 but since then it's mostly been sitting. NEVER HAD A YLOD, BLU-RAY DRIVE ISSUE, NOTHING. TOTALLY CLEAN SYSTEM

INCLUDES: Original Box (mint condition has been sitting in my attic since opening it), Manuals, Etc. Sixaxis with charging cord, power cable. I have the original AV cables I believe, but I'll throw in an HDMI too.

Looking for $190 shipped. Open to offers.
ePRGweo.jpg

yZuRKCl.jpg

I'm sad to have to let this go. I bought it for $500 when I was 15 and it was the most insane purchase I ever made but I wanted the system with backwards comp. I loved the PS2 and I loved the upscaling PS3 does to the games, but I can't justify having it anymore when I barely use it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Steam games
Limbo
Bioshock 2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive feedback for mattiewheels and sn1pes. Both are great sellers. Thank you!
Positive for sk3tch, instant payment and good communication.

Koroviev

NoRéN;82264601 said:

I have been using Amazon to pay for things in some shape or form forever, then I decided to look into an Amazon Payments account. I did not set it up entirely (got distracted, did not try to do any transactions) and I discover that the account is completely restricted without any explanation of how to fix it. So, now it looks like I have to go through customer service Hell to fix a problem that should not even exist.

I'm just really flustered. And Kickstarter does not accept PayPal for whatever reason.

NoRéN

I have been using Amazon to pay for things in some shape or form forever, then I decided to look into an Amazon Payments account. I did not set it up entirely (got distracted, did not try to do any transactions) and I discover that the account is completely restricted without any explanation of how to fix it. So, now it looks like I have to go through customer service Hell to fix a problem that should not even exist.

I'm just really flustered. And Kickstarter does not accept PayPal for whatever reason.

I think you'll be alright. Although it is odd that they restricted the account. A quick call should straighten everything out.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Fingers crossed for you. I went through 3 months of fighting with Amazon to get my Payments/Amazon account un-suspended and missed several kickstarters because they refused to verify my credentials or some shit. Had to take that shit to a fight on the consumerist before they had someone high up call me. Would never wish a fucking pain in the ass like that on anyone.

Koroviev

NoRéN;82265425 said:
I think you'll be alright. Although it is odd that they restricted the account. A quick call should straighten everything out.

Yeah, I would understand if I had tried to send money or something, but I literally have not attempted to do anything with the account. I see three emails sent from Amazon in three minutes requesting email verification, then a message indicating that all functions (including the ability to update the 'unverifiable' (non-existent) account information....what?) have been disabled.

Fingers crossed for you. I went through 3 months of fighting with Amazon to get my Payments/Amazon account un-suspended and missed several kickstarters because they refused to verify my credentials or some shit. Had to take that shit to a fight on the consumerist before they had someone high up call me. Would never wish a fucking pain in the ass like that on anyone.

This is exactly what I am fearing :(

Restricting the account with an option to remedy the situation is one thing, locking it down with nothing but this message:

Greetings from Amazon Payments.

We appreciate your use of Amazon Payments. Unfortunately, we have been unable to confirm your account information. This may be because you failed to respond to our past requests for more information or we could not confirm identity information provided by you.

In either case, we are now required to restrict your Amazon Payments account features.

We apologize for any resulting inconvenience and appreciate your understanding of our need to take this action.

Please sign in to your account and contact us should you have any questions about our need to take this action.

- The Amazon Payments Team

is a fucking insult.

NoRéN

Yeah, amazon can be a pain when it comes to fixing problems like that.
Yeah, I would understand if I had tried to send money or something, but I literally have not attempted to do anything with the account. I see three emails sent from Amazon in three minutes requesting email verification, then a message indicating that all functions (including the ability to update the 'unverifiable' (non-existent) account information....what?) have been disabled.
That's damn weird. I wonder what flagged your account.

Koroviev

NoRéN;82266257 said:
Yeah, amazon can be a pain when it comes to fixing problems like that.

That's damn weird. I wonder what flagged your account.

Starting the process of setting up an account and not responding to email verification requests within ten minutes. I didn't enter a SSN or bank account information, so this restriction is being imposed on the basis that I did not provide them information within a time frame of (much less) than 24 hours. Again, I would understand if I had entered blatantly false information, or if I had been trying to perform transactions without providing information (although, please enlighten me of what you can do without a bank card), but....

shandy706

Hi guys. I'm looking to offload my 360 Slim from my console collection (multiple 360s). This is my least used console out of all my 360's. The console itself is in very good condition and has only been played on (literally) a few dozen times.

Anyway, to keep this short. Here is everything I'm getting rid of. I want to sell it all off as a bundle to clear out some of my stuff. I'd like $300 for everything, but feel free to make me a good offer.

I've never sold anything here, but my user name on Ebay is SabreAnthor if anyone wants to look me up. 661 transactions and 100% feedback. I'll take a PayPal gift payment(s).

Clean, Pet free, and smoke free home too :)

Included with System
360 Slim 4GB
Kinect
2 x Controllers (1 Wired, 1 Wireless with play & charge)
Media Remote
Video Cable
Power Supply
Original 360/Kinect Boxes (used condition of course)

Games:

Kinect
Kinect Sports
Your Shape Fitness
Kinect Adventures

Regular Games
Dead Rising 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed
NBA 2K11
LA Noire
Quantum of Solace
Aliens vs Predator
Madden 11
Blacksite Area 51
Kain & Lynch: Deadmen
Gun
Tiger Woods '08
Modern Warfare
Blazing Angels
The Godfather
Modern Warfare II
F.E.A.R.
Gears of War
Halo Reach
Resident Evil 5

PM me with any interest or honest good offers.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
positive feedback for Ermac

joy to deal with, sold me a copy of atelier ayesha for a good price, shipped it quickly, and packed it well to ensure it would show up in good shape. Would easily do business with again ^^

Positive feedback for zulux21. Paid quick, good communication, would do biz with again

Nightz

WTS
Kinect Sensor (CIB, includes AC adapter for older 360's). Will throw in Dance Central 3 and Kinect Adventures - $60
PS Eye - $15
Set of 2 PS Move controllers + 1 Navigation controller - $40

iamtheb

Hey guys. My wife and I are getting ready to leave WV next Saturday for Disney World! We're very very excited but due to some unforeseen medical circumstances, we're getting pretty low on cash. Due to this, I thought I'd try to sell some of my duplicates here before next Friday.

All prices include shipping. I'll answer any questions and send you any requested pictures. I try to be very up front with game conditions because I'd expect anyone I bought from to do the same for me. Thanks!

Playstation 1
Mega Man Legends 2 Complete -- $70
Has some light scratches but does play manual is in good shape.
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete -- $22
The case is cracked and it's missing Disc 1. Discs 2 and 3 are in great shape though. I can split the discs up too of you're interested.

Nintendo 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Gray Cart) -- $20
The label is a little faded but is in otherwise good shape. The battery does work.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Gold Cart, Holo Label) -- $30
The game has a short crack in a V shape to the left of the ESRB rating. This has no effect on the game though and the battery does work.
Diddy Kong Racing -- $11
Label is in good shape and the game has been tested to work.

GameCube
Eternal Darkness (Disc Only) -- $18
It's disc only but is in good shape.

SNES
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -- $18
The label has a piece missing on the top left corner and the battery needs replaced. If interested, I can throw in a battery.
Super Mario World -- $10
I haven't checked the game so I can't say if the battery works. I will test it if interested though. Cart and label look to be in good shape.
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition -- I will throw this in with the first person to buy $25 or more with me.
The label is complete but someone has taken a red marker and colored in around it.

NES
Mega Man 6 -- $36
This is in great shape. Label is very nice.
Disney's Adventures in the Magic Kingdom -- $6
Castlevania -- $15
Label is complete but shows some wear. Not bad though.
Ninja Gaiden -- $8
Good shape like Mega Man 6
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- $6
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt -- $6

I might be able to work out a deal if you buy a few things from me. I really hope to sell you guys some games! Thanks again.

The_Afroman

Hey, guys. I'm new to this thread. I thought I would share these here before I took them anywhere else.

I just went to my really awesome local retro game store and came just as new PS1/Dreamcast stock was put out. I came away with these items that I'd like to trade:

PS1:

Mega Man Legends
Mega Man Legends 2
Breath of Fire IV
Thunder Force V

Dreamcast:

Illbleed
EGG Elemental Gimmick Gear

I'm looking for:

NES:

Top Loader NES

Mega Man