• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I paid Michan for some famicom-related stuff on September 4th...and it's September 30th with no update on shipping or anything. I've sent him numerous PMs and have gotten no response thus far.

Anyone been in contact with him the past week or so? I don't want to leave negative feedback, especially considering I've had good transactions with him before. But, this is getting past the point of tolerance.

I did the same on September 3rd. No response to my PM so far. Anybody else having this issue?

What's the best way to deal with a charge back through paypal?

NoRéN

I did the same on September 3rd. No response to my PM so far. Anybody else having this issue?

Just file the chargeback with your credit card company. Paypal will take that money out of the seller's account.

TriAceJP

WTB: Gaming Laptop

Figured I'd ask you guys before I do some internet sleuthing.

I'm looking for something with an i7 and GeForce 650m. It didn't have to be that specific, but that's a ballpark of what I'm looking to buy.

NoRéN;84119977 said:
Just file the chargeback with your credit card company. Paypal will take that money out of the seller's account.

Didn't pay with credit card, paid via transfer from checking account.

I'll give him a bit more time. Like I said before, I've had a number of good transactions with him. But yeah, patience is starting to wear thin.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to offload a bunch of games in my library that I don't see myself playing anytime soon; added a few games to my previous list. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Resistance 3 - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy - $15

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10 SOLD
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $15
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $10
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15
  • BioShock 2 - $8
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $15
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $15
  • Batman: Arkham City - $15
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $20

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Istaerion

Positive Feedback for Istaerion. Great communication and prompt payment.

Hope the Wii U has a great home where it won't stay in the box the entire time!

Positive Seller Feedback for Samus4145!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

SmokeMaxX

Didn't pay with credit card, paid via transfer from checking account.

I'll give him a bit more time. Like I said before, I've had a number of good transactions with him. But yeah, patience is starting to wear thin.

You can still chargeback through your bank. Just tell them it was an unauthorized transaction and they are usually able to take care of it.

Selling a PSP 1000 phat model, has custom firmware installed, AC adaptor/charger, official cloth carrying sleeve, and I'm also throwing in two memory sticks, 1GB and 2GB. Overall the system, controls and screen are all in excellent condition, easily 8-9/10. Only reason I'm selling it is because I finally got around to installing CFW on my PSP slim. Looking for $55 shipped. U.S. buyers and Paypal only please.

41D45CE6-D9D8-449C-9E67-9D8031F28FA1-2083-000001B8ED5B452C_zps0f23daeb.jpg

RkOwnage

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Red - Complete in Box, has been used, but is in like new condition, I take really good care of everything I have. Everything is included, but the Club Nintendo has obviously been redeemed. Also includes the 4GB Memory card. Looking for $150

Also selling My complete Skylanders collection. I have listed it many times, but I guess the set either isn't A. Worth what I am asking (although I did invest an assload of money into these things, my loss I suppose!) or B. Not the popular thing anymore. I have everything listed in the set on the google document below. Looking for $225, OBO

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pjUnQydkNiQW1FRGVfbVI5ZXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

wanders

WTB Xbox Live Gold any subscription just looking for a good deal to be sent electronically ASAP! I want my brother to play with me in GTAO :)

dgco86

Postive Feedback for AwRy108 Paid instantly and was a pleasure to work with.

I'm in the same boat. Paid on 4th September but no sign of my items and no tracking number. I'm in Singapore and I don't remember my last package from Michan taking this long to arrive.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
WTS

Like new 32GB Deluxe WiiU with Nintendo Land and downloaded games $220 Shipped

Comes with Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Art Academy Sketchpad, F-Zero(SNES), Super Metroid(SNES), and all the available demos already downloaded. And freshly updated to FW 4.0.

Have two positive feedback as a seller. I accept paypal gift payment.

Yakumo

Banned
Updated 1st October 2013

NEW LOWER PRICE!!!

I'm selling Framemeisters for 38'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 4 days to 1 week to arrive at your home.

For sale brand new Micomsoft mini-XRGB Framemeister upscan converters all with the latest 1.8 firmware and in English (if requested).

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know via PM. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Payments via Paypal in yen please.

Here's a few pictures of my XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the Framemeister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzTRJGBVYk

Sarcasm

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Red - Complete in Box, has been used, but is in like new condition, I take really good care of everything I have. Everything is included, but the Club Nintendo has obviously been redeemed. Also includes the 4GB Memory card. Looking for $150

Just to let you know I sent you a PM..been WTB one since I posted some posts up LF one =D

GulAtiCa

WTS
Paypal only please.
All prices include shipping cost as well (if inside USA). Ask for shipping if out of USA.
Assume NTSC version of games unless otherwise noted.
Will ship worldwide

Systems
Mostly new black Wii U Deluxe 32GB system and all initial papers/accessories.
No games included
The Gamepad is used however, thus "mostly new." Everything else is brand new and has never been used/left the package
No retail box
Asking Price: $200

Sega Saturn
Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean - $100 - used - in great condition, comes with game, box, and manual.

Nintendo 3DS
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - $30 - used - comes with original pre-order box, game, music cd/etc,
Resident Evil: Revelations - $10 - used - comes with game, box, and manual

Some pictures of the above can be found here:
Wii U: http://simimage.com/f/b6o.jpeg
Wii U: http://simimage.com/f/rEc6s5.jpeg
Albert Odyssey: http://simimage.com/f/xpETXR.jpeg
Albert Odyssey: http://simimage.com/f/cBq.jpeg
Albert Odyssey: http://simimage.com/f/1EVAoc.jpeg
3DS Games: http://simimage.com/f/Cm1.jpeg

Feel free to PM with questions or offers.

I'm looking to trade my Xbox 360 (Slim, 4gb) for a Wii U. A friend gave it to me and it comes with all necessary cables, but without a controller. I'm not really a Microsoft fan, so was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for a Wii U

Pictures

Console

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/Simmer_E/media/image_zpsb02c891f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Another picture of the console

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/Simmer_E/media/image_zps5e104150.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Showing that it works

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/Simmer_E/media/image_zps18aa4452.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

You can PM me or post here if interested

WTS: Limited Edition Goodies from the Shin Megami Tensei 4 Limited Edition (NO GAME or CLUB NINTENDO CODE). This includes the Strategy Guide/Art Book, CD, and the slipcover. I have never taken the CD out of its sleeve, and the book has never even been opened.

I'm looking for about $16 for it.

I also have the Amazon Preorder Bonus DLC code if someone would like to make me an offer (or if you want the LE goodies and this, I'll sell both for $18).

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for seller Snookie

Sold me a couple Saturn games and even a 32x CD game! Now my Segazord will finally get run through its paces.

Before I start, positive feedback to cj_iwakura, great buyer!

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). SHIPPING IS NOW FREE FOR FIRST-CLASS SHIPMENT SPEED, PM me your postal zip code for Priority Mail shipment quotes. Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, SOLD
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $90 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $60
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

DontBlink

For sale, prices include shipping, only within the US:

Project X Zone (sealed, just the game) - $23
Lego City Undercover Wii U (like new) - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom