• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling some figures. I'm basing these prices purely by quick searches on ebay.. if any of these seem way too farfetched or unreasonable.. please let me know. If they don't sell within a couple weeks or so, I'll just sell em on ebay. All of them include original packaging in very good condition. All prices are shipped via Fedex within US/Canada. I like paypal gift or bitcoin!

Megahouse Klan Klang 1/8 - $90

vHHicoN.jpg

i2WqdYi.jpg

Alter 1/8 Nagato Yuki - $90

ya20sK8.jpg

EwEINAr.jpg

Alter 1/7 Selvaria Bles - I'm not even sure if there's interest in this condition but here goes. When I bought her, the hand piece which removes from her wrist was partly broken. Me fidgeting around with it completely broke it, and there is plastic stuck inside where her hand goes. Thus, you can't place her giant sword in there unless you take the plastic out somehow. I don't want to do this myself, as it's pretty difficult, but I do think it's possible with some persistence. She's going for over $200 used on ebay, and I realize this is a pretty big blunder so I'm thinking I'll sell her for $80 shipped, OBO
1lstXL9.jpg

doNfknL.jpg

TeLcqGU.jpg

yfbMSDA.jpg

Kotobukiya Natalia Lanvaldear 1/8 - $80

e6YOkNf.jpg

WCchgN6.jpg

R̶e̶v̶o̶l̶t̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶N̶o̶.̶ ̶0̶1̶0̶ ̶T̶o̶y̶ ̶S̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶W̶o̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶(̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶o̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶)̶ - $35 sold

eQR1FF6.jpg

Nendoroid Yoko (she also includes all the accessories/faces) - $50

Bl1qy0m.jpg

bJeqP58.jpg

So I need to dispute a transaction from paypal that i made to a member on here because I never received my items. I did it as paypal gift, and I know this guy also ripped off Korean BBQ and a few others. Do I have any recourse since it was done on GAF and not ebay?

You can also contact you bank/credit card company and they might be able to help you out as well.

knee

Question about this NeoGAF Platinum stuff. This may have been broached earlier, but someone please clear it up

Users with 150+ positive total feedback are listed as NeoGAF Platinum traders (marked by Pt). They are the cream of the crop; there shouldn't even be a doubt in your mind to do business with them. Members that were previously NeoGAF Plus/Gold as of 2/23/13 (10 and 20 total positive transactions, respectively) in the old B/S/T List will have a note that indicates this.

A lot of us 'old NeoGAF Gold' have done plenty of transactions after we turned Gold. How were those transactions in-between handled in terms of placement on the feedback list? I'm certain that I've done way more than 7 transactions since turning Gold and I've never had a negative feedback. I'm not even sure why Platinum needed to be a thing.

kennah

Question about this NeoGAF Platinum stuff. This may have been broached earlier, but someone please clear it up

A lot of us 'old NeoGAF Gold' have done plenty of transactions after we turned Gold. How were those transactions in-between handled in terms of placement on the feedback list? I'm certain that I've done way more than 7 transactions since turning Gold and I've never had a negative feedback. I'm not even sure why Platinum needed to be a thing.

Platinum kinda became a thing when Dunder feedback started flooding the thread. Basically once someone reaches Platinum status people can just stop leaving feedback for them :p

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks) - $35
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set) - $30
Final Fantasy III/VI (SNES, Cart Only) - $35

Paypal only please. Shipping included in the costs. Will provide pictures if requested, although both DVDs and the cart are all in like-new condition.

knee

Platinum kinda became a thing when Dunder feedback started flooding the thread. Basically once someone reaches Platinum status people can just stop leaving feedback for them :p

Right, but... that was the purpose of NeoGAF Gold. :-] It still doesn't really answer my question, though :\ What happened to the transactions between Gold and the invention of Platinum? Positive Feedback wasn't tallied for quite some time for people that were already Gold.

sabanoo

Right, but... that was the purpose of NeoGAF Gold. :-] It still doesn't really answer my question, though :\ What happened to the transactions between Gold and the invention of Platinum? Positive Feedback wasn't tallied for quite some time for people that were already Gold.

As far as I'm aware the old system feedback is "gone" in the sense that it's no longer counted toward your status (plus, gold, platinum). The column that has people listed as "NeoGAF Gold" is the "Previous" status from the old feedback system.

In short, the feedback system started over.

Anyway, once you hit Gold or Platinum in the new system your individual feedback count is still incremented. So you end up with a Gold status and the feedback count.

knee

As far as I'm aware the old system feedback is "gone" in the sense that it's no longer counted toward your status (plus, gold, platinum). The column that has people listed as "NeoGAF Gold" is the "Previous" status from the old feedback system.

In short, the feedback system started over.

Anyway, once you hit Gold or Platinum in the new system your individual feedback count is still incremented. So you end up with a Gold status and the feedback count.

This makes -less- than no sense and I'm surprised that no one has said anything previously. I know that feedback tracking and maintenance is a volunteer effort, so I'm going to be careful with my words. However, I am certain that there was a better way to go about this 'feedback reset'

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This makes -less- than no sense and I'm surprised that no one has said anything previously. I know that feedback tracking and maintenance is a volunteer effort, so I'm going to be careful with my words. However, I am certain that there was a better way to go about this 'feedback reset'

Your old status is still there, so it's not like you started from scratch. I think the main intent here was to separate buyer and seller feedback. That kind of thing was not tracked in the old system.

The problem with the old system was people bought 20 $1 items and all of a sudden became NeoGAF Gold. Some NeoGAF gold members then ended up scamming other users. While it's not true for every single member, a majority of the more active users called for more accountability and restrictions on who should be called NeoGAF Gold. They also wanted feedback to be separated for buyer and seller, and that's how the new system came about.

The new system started the feedback from the beginning of this year and separated them into buyer and seller feedback. As a throwback to years past, a "Previous Status" column was implemented. Additionally, the "New" feedback system was under a trial basis for months before it was officially adopted, with no one speaking up against it vehemently.

I agree that there are things lost with the new feedback, but as I wasn't able to go back past this year, it seemed like the most fair way to get a buy/sell count as well as the other features of the old feedback list.

As BeEatNU has suggested, a forum implemented feedback system would be more appropriate and a lot less work to maintain; however, it didn't gain enough traction to be applied.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or anyone else that updates the list.

Fox Mulder

I wish it was just built into the forum like on Nintendo Age. No one would have to spend their time keeping up with anything, and you could see everyone's rating by clicking on their profile instead of hunting in a document. Different site philosophies though, and the people that do keep up with it do as good of a job as they can.

iPhone 5 64 GB Verizon Black / Mint / 6 months old / box / Otterbox Defender / Lightning Cable / no headphones or USB charger / $499 Delivered / shipped to mainland USA / PayPal.

References:

eBay; zukotech
Heat: NE0ZUK0

It's up on eBay as well if you search under my eBay name.

sabanoo

I wish it was just built into the forum like on Nintendo Age. No one would have to spend their time keeping up with anything, and you could see everyone's rating by clicking on their profile instead of hunting in a document. Different site philosophies though, and the people that do keep up with it do as good of a job as they can.

It definitely would be nice to have an automated system. No more waiting for the list to be updated, no more missed feedback/mistakes, etc.

Cactus

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Ramirez. Very happy with the transaction.

WTB

Skies of Arcadia Legends - Has to be complete/very good condition, would prefer tracked shipping. I'm located in Canada.

L4D2 Steam code - as cheap as possible.

WTS

Trine2/FTL/Bastion/Limbo steam codes. Would trade all of them for a Left 4 Dead 2 code. $2 OBO individually.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Last attempt to offload these games before I resort to eBay. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Resistance 3 - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy - $15
  • Diablo III - $45 SOLD

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10 SOLD
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $15
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $10
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15
  • BioShock 2 - $8
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $15
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $15
  • Batman: Arkham City - $15
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $20

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Miker

WTB: DmC Devil May Cry Steam for $10 or 4 TF2/Dota keys.

Worth a shot in case there are Valve economists out there who play the market.

NES Reproductions:
All games are very clean, labels are mint, batteries are working, very fun games.

Final Fantasy 2 $28
Final Fantasy 3 $45

Get the pair for $60!

Peacock King 1 $25
Peacock King 2 $28

Get the pair for $45!

Joy Mech FIght $28
Adventure Island 4 $28

Get the pair for $50!

Loose NES carts:
Adventure Island $10
Big Nose the Caveman $10
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers $12
Double Dragon 3 $10
Darkwing Duck $25
Donkey Kong Classics $10 has a little ink/pen marks on label but not too bad
Ducktales $15
Kirby's Adventure $12
Little Nemo Dream Master $6
Maniac Mansion $15
Megaman $46
Rampage $10
Star Wars $15
The Three Stooges $6
Tiny Toon Adventures $6
Whomp 'Em $10
Zelda 2 Adventure of Link $12

$4 each/Buy-3-Get-1-Free:
Adventures of Bayou Billy
Demon Sword
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors 2
Karnov
Kid Niki
Legacy of the Wizard
Marble Madness
StarTropics
Street Fighter 2010

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or picture requests. I accept Paypal only at the moment. Selling to the continental US and Canada ONLY! Buyer pays shipping which will be determined via USPS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback for stronghammer22 you know the drill!

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
WTS :

Bioshock Infinite (Steam Key) : $10
Tomb Raider 2013 (Steam Key) : $10
Far Cry 3 (U Play Code) : $10

Sleeping Dogs (Steam Key) : $5
Hitman Absolution (Steam Key) : $5

Want : Paypal gift $

Selling my Grand Theft Auto V for PS3. It's been in the system something like 2 hours, so it's practically new. $47. Hype buy. I'm ashamed of myself and Best Buy won't let me return it.

Wii Tank

Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer22

Sold me The Wolf Among Us on steam for a great price. A quick and easy transaction. Thanks again

Arla

[H]
Origin Keys for the entire EA Humble Origin Bundle

[W]
eXceed Complete Pack on Steam. ($5)
Fair Bloom Freesia on Steam. ($4)

I'm not sure if this is frowned upon in the BST thread. If so, just let me know and I'll remove this posting.

bob page

SELLING:

I got a 360 holiday bundle early this year and used it maybe 4 times since. Buy it!

-Xbox 360 S Console
-250gb HDD
-Black wireless controller
-Wired headset (unopened)
-Power adapter
-AV cable
-Xbox 360 media remote (I'm throwing this in, was from my launch 360)
-Original box, manuals, etc
-Fable 3 (optional)
-Halo Reach (optional)

$180 shipped?

I also have a ton of games that I'm willing to add to the bundle if the buyer wants them. They'll cost you extra, but I'm willing to do discounts on multiple titles:

Slightly odd request:

Would anyone who uses T-Mobile be willing to call them and request an unlock code for a phone I purchased? I bought a Nokia Lumia 521 off Amazon to replace my dying phone, only to find out it doesn't work on my T-Mobile affiliate network, and needs to be unlocked. T-Mobile refuses to unlock it for me since I don't have an actual account with T-Mobile.

I'd be willing to purchase a Steam game of your choosing (up to ~$10 value) for helping me with this!

Gunsmithx

WTB
Not sure if there are any left but I'm interested in a digital code for

Wind Waker HD

for around $25 I saw a few earlier but I wasnt able to snag one.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I have a UK PSN download code for Killzone Mercenary on VITA. (bought a bundle, Vita was faulty they replaced whole bundle so have spare code, boxed sealed will post or just msg code)
I am looking to trade for £10 PSN Voucher (killzone is 29.99 on store) or will consider any UK PSN VITA Game Codes or Game. (eg little big planet/NFS)
Any Questions, offers or anything PM me.

I'm guessing the code is region locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom