• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMFried

FLASH SELLING

Saints Row IV w/ unused DLC code (X360) - $32 shipped.

CIB GameBoy Micro Famicom Edition - $160 shipped.

F-Zero GX (Missing Manual) - $15 shipped.

GBA SP (Platinum, no charger) - $22 shipped.

Shipping is US only.

I've got positive GAF feedback, as well as 350+ on eBay. I accept PayPal. PM me!

NeoGAF GOLD seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept payments through PayPal only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping.

I just got a 3DS so I'm looking to build up my collection!

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY (360, sealed) - $18
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3, Blimp code included) - $43
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) - $18

LOOKING FOR (must be mint/complete):

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Code of Princess
Rune Factory 4
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Etrian Odyssey 4

Ramirez

Positive feedback for buyers...AxisPowers,Joseca,Cactus,GayForMaster,& Timnich. All paid promptly and easy to deal with!

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

I have more, but they're not really worth the trouble of shipping out, I'll list them in case anyone is interested.

-GTA 3, Vice City, God of War 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 & Going Commando, Freedom Fighters, Rygar, Shinobi, & Socom 2.

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $35
-Star Wars Rebel Strike $10
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it :\ )$12
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $30
-Mario Party 4 $20
-Viewtiful Joe $12
-Pikmin $20
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
-Metroid Prime (Target edition, the coupon book is still in there! lulz) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4 games) $35
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$35
-Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure $32
-Eternal Darkness $20

Xbox 360
-I have a Reach SE Xbox 360 with around 20 games, 2 controllers, & a wireless headset. Asking $250, but I'm open to negotiation.

Somnia

Selling an almost brand new Super Slim 500gb PS3. Has only been used for Amazon Video and like 10 minutes of GTA V. Also comes with Sony Elite Pulse Headset that has not been used, is out of the box, but has never been worn.

Just do not have time for video games right now so trying to move some stuff that's not being used.

Looking for $175, includes shipping.

PRICE DROP

WTS

Razer Mamba 2012, in good condition but the charge dock has light sign of wear. Only selling because i bought a larger tower case that no longer fits on the bottom shelf of my desk, cable length of the mamba doesn't reach.
photo2cmkwl.jpg

$75 shipped. Paypal

Shiggy

Selling the Wind Waker HD Limited Edition (New, sealed, unopened, European version) for €90. I offer worldwide shipping (at your expense).

20131013_213855rqkbp.jpg

Please contact me via PM.

badbrains

Hey everyone, I’m currently planning on building another rig due to space constraints.

ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - $150 (Comes with box) Also willing to trade for a GIGABYTE M3 Sniper or a ASUS MAXIMUS VI GENE

HIS Radeon HD 7950 with an already installed Waterblock. (Stock heatsink also included and comes w/ the box.) - $250 SOLD

EK-Bay Spin - Black Acetal Dual 5.25" (CD) Drive Bay Reservoir - $50

Intel Core i5 3570k - $150

Message me if you're interested in any of the items above, I'm open to shipping but the costs have to come from your end. We can discuss shipping prices, etc. through PM's. Local pick up in NYC/Westchester County area as well is an option.

Album with pictures inside: http://imgur.com/a/7FDXb#2

This item has already been sold, sorry.

-------------------- Sale Closed ------------------------

zelda-2013-06-11-01.jpg

I'm selling a European code for Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker HD on the Wii U, the one that came with the Zelda Premium Pack Wii U. The code is unused and hasn't been redeemed on Nintendo Club.

Here is a photo to prove that I have it, with Rush on a pin-up pose, you're welcome.

rushpinup.jpg

Reason why I'm selling is because I got the collector's edition of Wind Waker with the statue, therefore it makes very little sense to have two copies.

I'm looking for €30 for this code and I accept payments via Paypal as a Gift preferably. If you are interested, just send me a private message.

If you are interested in the Rush figure, it comes with the D-Arts Megaman figure. You can find some on eBay, but if you're having trouble finding one at a decent price whisper me and I might be able to help you find one.

I'm selling a European code for Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker HD on the Wii U, the one that came with the Zelda Premium Pack Wii U. The code is unused and hasn't been redeemed on Nintendo Club.

Here is a photo to prove that I have it, with Rush on a pin-up pose, you're welcome.

rushpinup.jpg

Reason why I'm selling is because I got the collector's edition of Wind Waker with the statue, therefore it makes very little sense to have two copies.

I'm looking for €30 for this code and I accept payments via Paypal as a Gift preferably. If you are interested, just send me a private message.

Jerk! I thought you were selling the Rush toy xD

FlipJonesy

Neo Member
WTS:
Shipping to the US. Accepting paypal. I'm thinking around $10 shipped depending on the game, but PM me with offers. I'll cut you a deal if you're interested in more than one game on the list too.

Ps3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bioshock
Brutal Legend
COD: MW2
Dead Space
Fallout 3
GTA IV
Infamous
Just Cause 2
Killzone 2
MGS4
Portal 2 (Steam copy code HAS been used)
Rock Band 2

gonna try this again to see if i can swap some keys:

Have steam keys for the following:

mark of the ninja
ftl
limbo
bastion

Looking for the following steam games:

Max Payne 3
GTAIV
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Borderlands 2

Lemstar

WTB:
  • Pokemon HeartGold manual
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon manuals
  • $20 PSN credit for $18
NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Contact for details about combined shipping discounts.

Physical games:
  • Grand Theft Auto V Collector's Edition (sealed game in Steelbook, blueprint map, hat, security bag, key, no DLC) - talk to me about it
  • Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition (sealed game in Steelbook, blueprint map, no DLC) - $70
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) - sealed with soundtrack $33 (add $10 for the steelbook)
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360) like new - $19
  • Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (360) brand new - $18
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) like new - $15
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) like new - $8
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360) like new - $1 with any other purchase
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (360) like new - $1 with any other purchase
  • Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3) brand new - $18
  • Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (PS3) brand new - $57
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) disc only - $5
  • Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (PSV) Japanese game; cart only - $35
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) like new - $30
  • Okamiden (DS) like new - $20
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) like new - $20
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) very good - $10
  • Okami (Wii) like new - $12
  • Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) brand new - $20

PC:
  • Hitman: Blood Money (Steam key) - $1.50
  • Supreme Commander 2 (Steam key) - $1.50
  • Toy Soldiers (Steam key) - $1.50
  • Iron Brigade (Steam key) - $1.50
  • DogFighter (Steam gift) - $1

PS3:
  • Saints Row 2 (full game) - $4
  • Street Fighter x Tekken 12 DLC characters + alternate costumes
  • Far Cry 3 Online Pass - $1.50
  • Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition Arsenal Pack
  • Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - $0.50
  • Saints Row 3 Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary (Funtime) Pack - $0.25
  • Tomb Raider Hitman Absolution Weapons Pack $0.50
  • Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC - $3

XBox 360:
  • Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $39
  • Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (full game) - $5
  • Grand Theft Auto V Atomic Blimp - $3
  • Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costumes $3
  • Street Fighter x Tekken Additional Character Swap Costumes $3
  • Justice League: Doom Movie Download $2
  • Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Download $3
  • Halo 4 Circuit Armor $4
  • Halo 4 Specializations
  • Halo Reach Recon Helmet $1
  • Darksiders 2 Shadow of Death $1
  • Darksiders 2 Crucible Pass $1
  • Fable 3 Bonus Game Content $1
  • Far Cry 3 Online Pass $1.50
  • Gears of War: Judgment Emergence Era Marcus/Lambent Skin $2
  • Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Male) $1
  • Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Female) $1
  • Black Ops 2 CLAW Avatar Prop $1
  • Assassin's Creed 3 Online Pass $1.50
  • Soul Calibur V Dampierre Character DLC $1
  • Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin + Shanty Town Multiplayer Map $0.25
  • Tomb Raider Hitman Absolution Weapons Pack $0.50
  • UFC Undisputed 3 Ultimate Fights: Knockout Pack $1
Physical stuff:
  • Tomb Raider Collector's Edition extras - lithograph, map/poster, soundtrack, patches
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition figure
  • God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition figure
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward preorder watch (yellow)
  • Muramasa Rebirth Limited Edition extras - lithograph, Hori Vita face cover, pouch, soundtrack, Vita skin
  • Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition figure
  • Assassin's Creed III Collector's Edition figure
  • Max Payne 3 Collector's Edition figure
  • Skyrim Collector's Edition figure
  • Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition extras - steelcase, lithograph, patch, artbook
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Steelbook + artbook
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Steelbook (US version)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Steelbook
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steelbook
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Steelbook
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Steelbook
  • Dead Island: Riptide Steelbook (brand new)
  • Diablo III Collector's Edition Extras - artbook, soundtrack, cinematics DVD
  • Guild Wars: Nightfall Collector's Edition extras

Miscellaneous:

Guides:
  • Dark Souls (hardcover, sealed)
  • Borderlands GOTY (hardcover, sealed)
  • Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition (hardcover)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (hardcover, sealed)

Replacement cases (case + cover + instructional insert, if applicable):
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
  • Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
  • Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers (3DS)
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)
  • Style Savvy: Trendsetters (3DS)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS)
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PSV)

Petrie

Banned
Selling/trading an abundance of GB/GBA/Prtable stuff as pictured in addition to my regular old tradelist. Shoot me a PM:

I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm looking to get Papers, Please since it's on sale today, anyone interested in Rayman Origins for Papers, Please?

sgb

Positive feedback for yuripaw, sold me Tales of Xillia, got it quick and in excellent shape for a great price!!

IrishNinja

someone sell me video game magazines on the cheap! looking mainly for Game Players, Diehard Gamefan, EGM etc...don't throw them away or ebay them, PM me and ill cover shipping + a few fucks! i still have some NES classics & other junk about that ill totally send you as well.

Gunsmithx

someone sell me video game magazines on the cheap! looking mainly for Game Players, Diehard Gamefan, EGM etc...don't throw them away or ebay them, PM me and ill cover shipping + a few fucks! i still have some NES classics & other junk about that ill totally send you as well.

Not looking for Next Gen? for shame sir, for shame...

SmokeMaxX

I'll send you my video game magazines from GameStop Power Up Rewards (Game Informer?) and the Best Buy Gamer Club Unlocked Magazines for a few fucks. Or even just the cost of shipping haha if you're interested in those. I've given so many away, I can't remember if I still have a stack of them or not. I also can't remember if they're still in great condition or not. However, if you want them they're yours.

EDIT: Just checked. I have like 6-7 Game Informers. I didn't check their conditions but like I said, if you want them just cover shipping and I'll send them your way.

kennah

I... I'm so sorry. You're a few months too late.

I have a couple of years worth of Game Informer sitting in a box in my living room. Some of them are pretty rough looking, but the majority of them are well kept, as I usually only read through them once.

PM me and I can get you a comprehensive list of the ones I have. (I believe they range from Summer '06 to Late '11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom