• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

WTS

Hearthstone Beta key.
from the email: "Please note that the Hearthstone closed beta is currently only available to players from North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia."

Send offers to my PM. Definitely looking for offers above $60

Petrie

Banned
Looking for any sort of original 3DS. Girlfriend wants one just for pokemon. Any color works, doesn't need anything with it, not even the charger. Shoot me a PM if you have a deal that matches this. See my list a bit earlier as I'd love to trade as well.

zewone

WTS:

New,sealed The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition w/ figurine

$105 shipped

In the U.S., shipping only to U.S. 48 states

PayPal preferred

I'm looking for Papers Please (it's 40% off for the next 70 minutes). I have the following Steam keys to trade for PP:

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
FTL: Faster Than Light
Trine 2: Complete Story
Limbo
Bastion
Anamoly Warzone Earth
Alan Wake Collector's Edition
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
McPixel
Thomas Was Alone
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Rochard

Willing to bundle up multiple Steam keys for PP since those keys came from bundles themselves.

Also have a NA PSN digital code for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for the PS Vita - $10 Paypal

Finally, a NA PSN digital code for Class of Heroes II for the PSP/PS Vita (the game is being upgraded to 2.0 with a bunch of bug fixes and new English/Japanese intros on today's PS Store update). - $20 Paypal

AwRy108

WTS Steam Keys (from various bundles/promos):

• Tomb Raider (2013) - $10
  • Dirt Showdown - $10
  • Mark of the Ninja - $4
  • FTL - $4
  • Bastion - $4
PM me if interested, reasonable offers/bundles are welcome. Payment via PayPal, buyer pays fees.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Buyer and Seller.

Shadownet

Banned
I have a brand new 3DS XL X/Y Red Edition. Sealed, never been play.

If you want it, send me a PM and we can discuss the price and delivery option.

I take gift cards and paypal.

rc213

Sell/Trade: PS3

Have:
Uncharted 3: GOTY Edition (Sealed) $17
Dark Souls $13
Mass Effect 3 $12
(TAKE ALL 3 FOR $35)
Humble Deep Silver Bundle (All Games Available)
Humble Origin Bundle (All Games Available)

Want:
Paypal NON-CC
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition
Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
The Last Of Us

2 For 1 Trades/1+$$$ for 1 Trades

Neogaf Plus +

PM Offers

hohoXD123

WTS:
Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition, Like New condition, DLC code hasn't been used.
Accept Paypal gift, only ship within UK.

Drop me a PM to discuss price/delivery

Shadownet

Banned
I would like to leave feedback for Bungie's

Great seller, we exchanged a couple of gift cards, he was extremely professional and helpful. Would totally do business again. Thank you Bungie's if you're reading this:)

Positive feedback for Michan. Had me a little worried when I didn't hear anything from him for a couple weeks but everything showed up fine today.

I have ONE White, gently used, Samsung Galaxy S4 with no contract obligation attached to it.

The phone comes in its original packaging with unopened earbuds, charger, etc. I can include the receipt(from a local AT&T store). I also have an extra battery and the Samsung Battery Charger.

I am looking for a Nintendo Wii U(Deluxe with some goodies if possible) or $325.

I also have a Gen 2. Nexus 7, equally unused and in excellent condition. 32GB. WiFI only model. Incudes packaging. $175.

All prices include shipping.

Quadratic

Selling a used unlocked by carrier iPhone 4 32GB. It has some wear due to use (on the outside antenna) I can provide pics upon request. No scratches on the screen and back. Comes with earphones, USB wire, AC plug, box, new bestskinever skins and a bumper case.

I'm in Canada. I'm looking for around $220. You'll pay for shipping if it's to the US.

***SOLD TO A COWORKER TODAY***

That was fast.

isual

I have ONE White, gently used, Samsung Galaxy S4 with no contract obligation attached to it.

The phone comes in its original packaging with unopened earbuds, charger, etc. I can include the receipt(from a local AT&T store). I also have an extra battery and the Samsung Battery Charger.

I am looking for a Nintendo Wii U(Deluxe with some goodies if possible) or $325.

I also have a Gen 2. Nexus 7, equally unused and in excellent condition. 32GB. WiFI only model. Incudes packaging. $175.

All prices include shipping.

pm sent !

Looking to offload a few items :)

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and maybe Amazon giftcards as well. Offers welcomed :)

Prices are shipped within the USA!

Offers welcomed :)

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$10

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100

PS3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $25
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 Harden Edition - offer (remember this will have to be shipped by Priority Mail or Parcel Post due to weight)

delta25

Banned
I'm looking to do a trade. I'd like to trade my red 3DS(Super Mario 3D world included) with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for a PS Vita, I'll even throw in a copy of GTA V. I will only except an offer on a Vita and it has to be in amazing condition.

Anyone interested PM me

edit:
The 3DS is like brand new.
edit2:
Sorry folks I've decided that I would rather hold off and spend a couple of extra bucks and get a new one. But thanks for the offer guys.

Dragon Quest DS Collection with bonus PS2 DQVIII (selling as a bundle only) - Like New $65 shipped

v2qtDbI.jpg

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - ***SOLD***

tsDU9BE.jpg

PM me if interested :)

pics and more items coming soon:

WTS

PS3 Jungle Green Dualshock controller- sealed but has a crack/rip near the bottom of the package, small though- $70 shipped

Pokemon Platinum- cart only- $20 shipped

also, i recently made a list of all the games and etc i have to trade/sell on a google doc, if you see anything you like, send me a offer, i can put prices if you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FCQU0zYTdxTHFmX0tROEtmb3c&usp=drive_web#gid=1

the list isn't complete yet though, i got lots of promo items to add.

Chucker

Any updates from those who bought from Miichan? I opened up a case and magically he responds saying he can confirm it was shipped.

isual

Any updates from those who bought from Miichan? I opened up a case and magically he responds saying he can confirm it was shipped.

continue the case; be unyielding and resolute in getting your money back. At this point it is pointless to continue to accept that you'll even get your package.

Chucker

continue the case; be unyielding and resolute in getting your money back. At this point it is pointless to continue to accept that you'll even get your package.

The case defaults to me on 10/25. Unless I have my package before then, it's going through.

dgco86

I opened a case on the 5th (1 month after sending payment), got a response on the 9th saying it's on the way, received it in Singapore on the 10th (postmarked on the 8th). Unfortunately something was missing and I sent him a few more messages but have yet to hear back from him. I'm getting frustrated, to say the least

Hip Hop

I'm looking to do a trade. I'd like to trade my red 3DS(Super Mario 3D world included) with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for a PS Vita, I'll even throw in a copy of GTA V. I will only except an offer on a Vita and it has to be in amazing condition.

Anyone interested PM me

edit:
The 3DS is like brand new.

PM'd

Howdy!

GTA V for the 360 - complete (used), adult owned. Will come with everything - game, case, manual, map, etc, and unused blimp code.

Asking $40 USD shipped via Paypal in the US.

I have a few sales on here and 600+ on Ebay (mlgamescards). Thanks!

Leaving positive feedback for riskVSreward, the NES carts he sent were in great condition and were very well packed, highly recommended!

positive feedback right back at Scythesurge for instant payment and a very smooth transaction. Recommended and would definitely deal with again.

Tell him to contact me, too. Argh.

I'm going to open a case against him today. Hopefully that motivates him to either ship or provide me an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom