• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to offload a few items :)

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and maybe Amazon giftcards as well. Offers welcomed :)

Prices are shipped within the USA!

Offers welcomed :)

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$10

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100

PS3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $25
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 Harden Edition - offer (remember this will have to be shipped by Priority Mail or Parcel Post due to weight)

Raytow

WTB:

10$ PSN Card
10$ Eshop card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

Incognita extra key for 7$

1/6 Illya Swinsuit Ver. Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70$

1/7 Ignis Max Factory 80$

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 70$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 80$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 80$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 80$

Need pics? PM.

NeoGAF GOLD seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept payments through PayPal only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping.

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY (360, sealed) - $15
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3, Blimp code included) - $40

WANT:

PSN credit (looking for $50)
PSN+ subscription

Got caught out by Ubisoft changing the AC4 DDE regions, but Steam have re-added it to my inventory so just looking for someone who can put it to good use:

WTS
Assassins Creed 4 Digital Deluxe Edition - Steam (Usable in RU+CIS ONLY) - £20

PM me to organise Paypal gift, also happy to trade via TF2 keys if you prefer.

asdad123

Not sure if this is the right place, if it's not, I'll delete this post.

So I'm having a feeling that USPS may have lost one of the packages I sent out for this thread. I've never had this happen to me before so idk what to do.

I shipped it out last Tuesday via standard post with signature confirmation and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the last tracking info says "dispatched to sort facility" the same day I dropped it off. Idk if it's just the tracking being slow, but I would think that there would be at least one update in between the week.

Has anyone dealt with USPS in a situation like this? Any advice?

So I'm having a feeling that USPS may have lost one of the packages I sent out for this thread. I've never had this happen to me before so idk what to do.

I shipped it out last Tuesday via standard post with signature confirmation and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the last tracking info says "dispatched to sort facility" the same day I dropped it off. Idk if it's just the tracking being slow, but I would think that there would be at least one update in between the week.

I would just wait a bit, usps is not great when it comes to tracking online.

knee

Adding a 2nd voice of reason! USPS barely ever updates their tracking info until arrival. It's annoying.

Repost of what I want with a few modifications:

I'm looking for Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine for Steam (it's 40% off for the next 80 minutes). I'll take it as an individual gift or from someone who has a spare from a 4-pack. I have the following Steam keys to trade for it:

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
FTL: Faster Than Light
Trine 2: Complete Story
Limbo
Bastion
Anamoly Warzone Earth
Alan Wake Collector's Edition
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
McPixel
Thomas Was Alone
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Rochard

Willing to bundle up multiple Steam keys for trade since those keys came from bundles themselves.

Also have a NA PSN digital code for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for the PS Vita - $7.50 Paypal

Finally, a NA PSN digital code for Class of Heroes II for the PSP/PS Vita - $20 Paypal

asdad123

I would just wait a bit, usps is not great when it comes to tracking online.

Hopefully that's just it. Like I said, I never had a problem with usps tracking.

For example, I shipped out a graphics card the same way two Fridays ago (standard with signature confirmation) and tracking was updated every step of the way.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully that's just it. Like I said, I never had a problem with usps tracking.

For example, I shipped out a graphics card the same way two Fridays ago (standard with signature confirmation) and tracking was updated every step of the way.
There's a form on USPS.com you can enter your tracking details in and that can be of assistance. I had a package that was legitimately lost I entered in there, and someone from my local PO called me the next morning to discuss. Another time I had a package stop being tracked, I entered it in and the next day stuff was updated. I'd give that a shot.

Nightz

WTS

White iPad 2 32GB - $320 shipped

Still in excellent condition, no cracks or scratches on the screen. I've had a skin, a Joy Factory hard shell case, and a black leather smart cover protecting it the whole time I've had it. Will throw those in along with the USB cable (no wall charger included).

Batman Arkham Origins Steam key - SOLD

Paypal accepted.

Shiv47

Okay, selling time ahoy! I am NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence and all that good stuff. Prices are for US only, with commensurate shipping included in the prices. I will of course combine shipping for multiple items and whatnot. Amazon Payments preferred, but PayPal is doable as well. Message me if you have questions, and so on.

6ZcgjWl.jpg

PSP-2000: This is (obviously) the silver model; it includes what you see, but also has in it the extended life battery and matching cover. The original battery is included as well, but I have misplaced the original cover. I am still looking around for it and will include if found. With the extended life one, I'm not sure why you'd use it, but anyway. Includes the games pictured: DJ Max Portable, Extende Every Extra, Luminous 2, the 2 Pump It Up games, and DJ Max Claaziquai edition. As seen, includes manual, cable and case. Screen has had a protector on from day one (bought new by me). Body is clean. $75

OtgOabC.jpg

Skylanders Lot: Includes first 2 games for PS3 and 25 figures and 4 add-on sets (Spyro's figures: Bash, Legendary Bash, Boomer, Legendary Chop Chop, Dino-Rang, Drill Sergeant, Drobot, Eruptor, Flameslinger, Ghost Roaster, Gill Grunt, Hex, Ignitor (2), Lightning Rod, Slam Bam, Stealth Elf (2), Stump Smash, Terrafin, Trigger Happy, Voodood, Warnado, Zook, and add-ons: Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas, Empire of Ice, Dragon's Peak (all upgrade figs included as well; Giants figure: Tree Rex), Spyro's Adventure and Giants for PS3, and portal. Everything in excellent condition. Figures are left where they were in their stats progressions, so some are maxed out, others very little use. You can erase them all and start from scratch should you wish of course. This does NOT include cards, stickers, or web codes for any figure or add-on set!! $125

LT680XQ.jpg

Monster Hunter Illustrations (2 books in slipcase, w/obi, like new) $42
Monster Hunter CG Artworks (w/obi, like new) $32
Ar Tonelico (PS2, includes art book; former Gamestop stock, so sticker residue, some shelfwear present on slipcase) $40
History of Nintendo (brand new) $22

c403f273-3bf0-4ac7-b5f5-c367f8eec39a_zps8b866744.jpg

Toro to Morimori (PS3, has English subs, trophies) $35
Ni No Kuni PS3 $12
Metal Gear Solid 4 LE (mild shelfwear; some bubbling of laminate at bottom of front; this appears to be due to age, but can be flattened out) $25
Devil Summoner 2 sealed w/plushie SOLD
Game and Watch Collection DS $12
Earth Defense Force 2017 (Vita, Japanese edition, sealed) SOLD
Monster Hunter 3 3DS SOLD

4TV5Riw.jpg

Monster Hunter: Khezu Pillow: This is the item you MH fans surely cannot live without. Yes, it is a Khezu pillow. Everyone's favorite creepy electricity-dealing, acid-dripping monster turned into a creepy pillow. It is not pictured, but the makers of the pillow very nicely included what is essentially a snap-on washcloth for use if you want to sleep on Khezu and don't want your gross head oils to soil him/her/it. It will of course be included! (unused by me, I should add) The mouth has a little depth to it, so you can fit your fist in there, should you wish (don't look at me like that, I'm just saying). This has basically sat on my man-cave couch, creeping people out for the last couple or so years, and that privilege should go to someone else now. It is big, measuring about 3 and half feet long and probably about a foot in diameter. It is very clean, having never been really used as anything other than decoration. Lighting/camera makes the front appear yellowish, this is not the case in reality. Needless to say, rare. SUCH THINGS ARE NOT MEANT FOR THE HANDS OF MAN, AND YET HERE IT IS $110

lem0n

Blue OG 3DS. Nearly perfect condition. Everything works great, buttons are nice and tight. No marks on the screens at all. Comes with Starfox 3D.

$130 shipped

Isak_Borg

WTS The following PS3 games:

Lego Batman 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mortal Combat vs DC Universe
NBA 2K12
Gran Turismo 5
3D Dot Game Heroes
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
L.A. Noire
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising
Uncharted 2

WTS

Pokemon X Club Nintendo Code.

PM me with offers. (No trades, paypal only)

Also looking to raise $300 for PS4 games/accessories by selling a ton on GAF before resorting to Ebay/Craigslist.

If you are on the lookout for PS2, Gamecube, Wii and some PS3 games. Then keep an eye out for me posting.

Krammy

I've decided to to start working on a small Super Nintendo collection for a Retro Game Club startup. Since money is tight so close to the PlayStation 4 launch, I won't be able to get everything I want, but I figured it wouldn't hurt putting it all up. Ideally I'm looking for Canadian sellers to save on shipping, but I'll do international if the price is right.

All prices listed are for cartridges only (pending the condition) and do not include the price of shipping. Payment will be done through PayPal.

Want To Buy:
10x Universal Game Case ($15)
3.88 Security Bit Screwdriver ($5)
Biker Mice From Mars ($20)
Contra III: The Alien Wars ($30)
Final Fantasy III ($35)
Final Fight 3 ($75)
Kirby Super Star Saga ($35)
Sonic Wings (Super Famicom) ($20)
The King of Dragons ($50)
Wild Guns ($160)
Zombies Ate My Neighbours ($25)

EDIT: Prices raised/lowered based on more data.

Obligatory 150+ post bump, as I didn't get a single bite. I could really use some of these games.

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). SHIPPING IS NOW FREE FOR FIRST-CLASS SHIPMENT SPEED, PM me your postal zip code for Priority Mail shipment quotes. Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Yakuza 3 and 4, discs only, $15

Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Set 1 for $30
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

kn1ves24

I know this is super early but if anybody has a Saturday pass for PAX East that they don't need or are willing to sell let me know. The tickets sold out much faster than I was anticipating and I missed the 3-day passes and missed the single day Saturday passes.

I'm just looking for one.

Thanks!

smenden18

Neo Member
WTS:

-Xbox 360 Slim - Comes in orignal box with all the inserts and packaging - $150
-Kinect - Original Box w/ Kinect Adventures - $50
-Mass Effect
-Mass Effect 2 LE
-Mass Effect 3 LE
-Alan Wake LE
-Kinect Sports
-Your Shape Fitness Evolved
-Fable 2
-Fable 3
-Halo 4
-Enslaved: Odyssey to the WEst
-The Witcher 2

I'd rather sell this all as a bundle for $275, but I'd be willing to part with the system/Kinect for the prices above and take offers for the games separately.

Vita:
- White Assassin's Creed Vita Bundle (Mint condition with Hori screen protector. Will include Official Sony cradle and zippered soft case) - $200
- Valhalla Knights 3 - $30

3DS:
- Shin Megami Tensei IV LE - $50

PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom