• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for baphomet 666: He RGB modded both my SNES mini and N64, and did a fantastic job! Anyone looking to do hardware mods should definately hit him up.

badbrains

WTS ASUS GTX 670 4GB! One owner, only used for about 2 months, never overclocked and works perfectly! I also still have the original box and all the goodies!

http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX670DC24GD5/

Paid $480, then the 700 series came out, so willing to let go of her for $300 but open to negotiations and trades Will ship out same day, covered by my end. PayPal only please. Thanks!

Kyon

Banned
WTS

Ni No Kuni: Wizard Edition

iSA2xIjTU3g4M.PNG

igMobehss0Mau.PNG

irpZSJ1AtnmIS.JPG

ibh0ouGIYjCC8d.PNG

ipRP9Aodmjlyf.PNG

irxy1g6nslhsz.PNG

ibhtmP9gkbfnEv.PNG

Everything that came sealed stayed sealed except for the game.

Only thing is the code for the 2 gold familiars was redeemed that's the only thing not in the box everything else is there. Book was not used nor the plushie

The book alone is worth a lot but I dont want anything less than $300 but def willing to bargain for a bit less.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Heads up to anyone selling XB1/PS4 preorders:

I just talked to Amazon CS; changing the payment method or shipping address will jeopardize release date delivery.

Arc

WTB DS Lite (or DSi/DSi XL) - Doesn't need to be perfect condition, but decent condition would be nice

WTB PS3 (working, not for parts), any model would do. Need a price around $100-120. Controller is needed, but don't sweat it on any hdmi/power cables. We can negotiate something I'm sure :)

Shady859

^ the sky is falling..... I was just told the exact opposite.
You are now connected to Daniel from Amazon.com
Me:Hello, I will be away visiting family for the holidays. If I change my address on this order to there address and have it shipped to me at there house will I still receive it on release day? I ordered in June and would like to still get it on launch day..
Daniel:Hello, my name is Daniel . I'll be glad to assist you today.
Me:hello Daniel
I do not have their address in front of me, I am just checking if it would still arrive there on release day.
Daniel:Yes, David. If you change the address you will receive the item on release date.
Me:Ok I figured this was the case but I just wanted to check and find out before I did anything. Thank you for your time.
Daniel:You're welcome, David.
Me:that is all i needed, i will close the window. thanks
Daniel:Thanks for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon.
Have a nice day!

FOR SALE

Definitely decided I not going to get it at launch, waiting to be sold on Titanfall.
Anyone interested? I will point shipping directly to your door.

Xbox One Console - Day One Edition
I live in KY have to pay tax on Amazon, two day shipping selected.
im8y.jpg
PM if interested. Asking $590 : Paypal gift so you cover fees and will also accept Amazon credit as partial payment at face value of the credit.
If shipping to your state results in no tax being paid, subtract $30.48 that from the price.

Only buying feedback on this site but 100% feedback on:
Ebay (since 2008) - 449 mostly selling
CAG - (since 2004) - 55 buying & selling

maxcriden

Big Zelda sale. Best offers, have at it.

GBC:

Oracle of Seasons (cart in case, no box/manual)
Oracle of Ages (cart in case, no box/manual)

GBA:

Minish Cap (cart, no box/manual)
LTTP (cart, no box/manual)

GC:

WW (w/ case, manual)
TP (w/ case, manual)

VVV Mars VG

My cabinet has been my pride and joy for many years but alas takes up a lot of room and it is finally time for it to find a new home with people who appreciate it.

As I understand it, the cabinet is quite rare and was one of 4 imported from Japan to London and used in the Namco Wonderpark (down under the back stairs) behind the Trocadero centre till that closed some 11 years ago. I then purchased the machine and had it completely refurbished, repainted, rewired, new bulbs, added 6 button loom and bought a shed load of games.

The games collection took years to bring together, covering many major titles and I’m sure you’ll recognise many of those.

I plan on selling the cab and boards either together, or sell the cab and boards in two separate lumps. Selling the boards isn't essential right now but it would be handy to find a new home for the cab so any help would be much appreciated.

345_45865741664_1628_n.jpg

DSCN2631_smaller.jpg

DSCN2634_smaller.jpg

DSCN2636_smaller.jpg

I made this video last year, ignore my rambles but you can see the cab in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYUYuyNLDI

Listing is as follows:

Neo 50” Cabinet

Jamma Titles
Alien Vs Predator
Street Fighter Zero 2
Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition
Super Street Fighter 2 The New Challengers
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Final Fight
Mortal Kombat
Robocop
R Type Leo (My fav game, resistor fell off, does work, just needs a bit of solder first)
Bionic Commando
Sunset Riders
Shinobi
Golden Axe (does work, but not on this cab, screen resolution issue)
Eswat (does work, but not on this cab, screen resolution issue)
Rastan
Twin Cobra
Nebulasray
Taito Space Invaders + Mother board
Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja
Ordyne
Rolling Thunder
Sky Gunner
Sky Adventure

Virtual Fighter 3, never tested, no idea if it works of not.
Home made console to jamma, looks a mess, not working currently but should be an easy fix for the right technical wizard. Attaching the DC to this was amazing!
4 way Jamma adaptor, never got it working, all appears to be brand new.
Neo 4 slot (sound issue, this can be fixed)

MVS Titles
Puzzle Bobble
Garou Mark of the Wolves
Spin Master
Blazing Star
The Next Glory Super Sidekicks 3
Blues Journey
Kabuki Klash
Super Sidekicks 2 The Newcomers
Pulstar
Burning Fight
Thrash Rally
Neo Drift Out
King of the Monsters 2
Sonic Wings 3
King of the Fighters 95’
Samurai Showdown 3
Alpha Mission 2
Metal Slug
Zed Blade
Viewpoint

Please feel free to PM me for any more details, this is located in Central London.

I’m open to either:

OPTIONS:

1. Cab + all games = £4,500

2. Cab only = £2,000

3. Games only = £3,000

NOTE:

Cab: Buyer to view in full working order – sold as seen. Buyer will require a truck with a tail-lift to transport.

Games: Testing - Buyer will be required to bring a Supergun to test games, as it would be detrimental to the cab to switch it on and off in quick succession repeatedly to perform this task.

Should the buyer purchase the games without testing they do so at their own risk.

maxcriden

I'm selling it cause I was on media blackout and it wasn't like Sonic Generations. It's more like a spiritual successor to Sonic Colors. It has nice story and all but the mechanics weren't for me.

Sorry you did not enjoy it. Not a game I am interested in, but I am sure someone will snap this up as you're offering a great deal.

Heads up to anyone selling XB1/PS4 preorders:

I just talked to Amazon CS; changing the payment method or shipping address will jeopardize release date delivery.

Changing the payment method should have no effect on release date delivery this far out from shipping since they haven't begun charging peoples cards yet. Given my past experiences with Amazon, it has never been an issue to change a payment method before an item ships with release day delivery. Not saying that CS isn't telling people that, it just seems weird that this is the one time it would be an issue.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Changing the payment method should have no effect on release date delivery this far out from shipping since they haven't begun charging peoples cards yet. Given my past experiences with Amazon, it has never been an issue to change a payment method before an item ships with release day delivery. Not saying that CS isn't telling people that, it just seems weird that this is the one time it would be an issue.
Yeah, you can usually tell when you go in if it will adjust your dates or whatever. I think we just have far too much random CS person told me this or that treated as factual comments when really... they could be or they could not be.

avcables

Banned
WTS

1. Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam)
  2. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Steam)
  3. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Steam)
  4. HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft (Region-free)

Best offers.

Selling

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition

Opened the game/plushie packaging, but not used the book or opened the other items (only flipped through pages and read 2 or 3, book never fully cracked open).

Willing to sell it as parts too.

Looking for >$200, but willing to bargain. Would also depend on shipping.

Yeah, you can usually tell when you go in if it will adjust your dates or whatever. I think we just have far too much random CS person told me this or that treated as factual comments when really... they could be or they could not be.

Amazon CS has been great at resolving any real issues I've had over the years, but when it comes to questions like this, you could get 5 different answers if you talk to 5 different reps.

Vaco6121

WTS: PS2 Games, Prefer Amazon Payment/Gift cards or Paypal. Only shipping in the US since these games aren't worth shipping cost to go worldwide, unless the buyer covers the cost. Shipping is NOT included on base price (Would prefer to sell in bundles to keep shipping costs down). Feel free to make offers.

Growslanser: Heritage of War Limited Edition- $35 - Like New; includes everything
Smackdown Shut Your Mouth - $4 - complete

Selling: (Payment via PayPal gift. Have multiple positive feedbacks on GAF)

Monster Hunter 4 (3DS JP) - $55 shipped
Opened but barely used. Includes everything it came with new. Mint condition.

Japanese Playstation 2 (Slim - SCPH-90000 CB) - $125 shipped
System has some very, very light "hairlines" across the glossy side. System itself works wonderfully and has seen little use. Controller feels like new and has barely been used. Includes two memory cards, AC, and A/V. (What you see on the gloss in the picture is just a reflection, of course). Box has worn edges.

baphomet

Got a bunch of stuff for sale. I'm open to reasonable offers so don't hesitate to hit me up via pm. Prices do not include shipping. These are also on eBay, but I will end the auction if someone here purchases something.

I am willing to trade stuff as well. Things im looking for would be:
Playstation 2
GBA SP
EZ Flash IV
Shure SM-57/58
Virtual Boy
DS Lite/i/XL
If you have anything else thats cool ill consider it.

Boxed SNES Cleaning Kit - Includes a few unused cleaning parts - $16

Super 42 in 1 Famicom Multi Cart - Label says Whirlwind Manu. Games are mostly early Famicom stuff. A quick reset changes between the 2 menus. - $25

PS1 with Mayumi mod chip installed - works great - $35 - console and controller only

PS1 - $25? - console and controller only

RGB Modded Nintendo 64 - 2 of them are in very good shape. those are $80. . These are console and power adapter only. - Third is sold

RGB SNES mini with red LED Power light - $95 - Includes power adapter, controller, and an rf cable if you want it. Has also had the tabs removed from the cart slot to play Super Famicom games. (only 1 of these is for sale. I posted the picture with both because I didn't want the person I purchased it off of to think I was selling mine. That one is now a permanent addition to my consoles.)

3DS Boxes only - These games were stolen quite awhile back, and I don't need just the boxes. Make an offer for 1 or all of them. Club Nintendo cards have probably been used.

If you have any type of classic mods you're looking to have done feel free to contact me and I'll let you know if I do it. Will be doing RGB NES consoles/mods once more of the boards are produced and I can make another purchase.

Yanksfan

Got this up for grabs.

PS3

Terraria CE Sealed - $30 shipped

Want List:

PP/AMZ - $30
CYL
Legend of Zelda: OoT - 3DS
Donkey Kong Country Returns - 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV - 3DS

pa22word

WTS (prefer paypal):

Batman Arkham Origins PC digital copy - $29.99 or best offer
Assassin's Creed IV PC digital copy - $44.99, or $54.99 if bundle code with SCB* or best offer
Splinter Cell Blacklist PC digital copy - $14.99 or $54.99 if bundle code with ACIV* or best offer

*Last two might be merged into a single code, dunno yet.

Selling Wind Waker HD digital download (NA/US) code $40.00

Hyrule Historia digital download code $10.00

PM me to work out the details/paypal information.

WTS:

*SEALED* DJ MAX Technika 2 Limited Edition Soundtrack. Asking $70 shipped.

32gb Vita memory card. Asking $65 shipped.

Feel free to PM me for details or if you have a reasonable offer.
I'm relatively new to GAF B/S/T but I have a ton of positive feedback on eBay and CAG.

decaf

Bit of an odd offer, but I'm looking to buy the following items from anyone with Pokemon X or Y):

Pokemon X:
Mewtwonite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Manectricite
$3/each; $15 for the set.

Pokemon Y:
Charizardite Y
$3.

Guide to get them is here; YouTube has guides for each too.

Can send you PayPal moohlah or pick something up for youse on Steam. PM me.

Kiyo

Decided to just get my PS4 local so now I have a PS4 Console + Battlefield 4 + 1 year of PS+ bundle from Amazon on pre-order with release date shipping. Looking for cost of the item $499 + whatever tax your state charges + $50. You'll get it on November 15th.

Accepting Paypal (you pay fees) or Amazon GC. PM me if interested.

Yondy604

Banned
Anybody interested in buying a Hearthstone Beta key.

Selling one for like 25$, which is way below market value atm.

Lemme know guys.

yondaime.win is my skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom