• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS: Lego City Undercover for the Wii U - $25 shipped to the continental US. Game is used and the ClubNintendo code has been redeemed. Otherwise in great shape.

PM if interested.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First up I'll add something new: I have an Xbox One Day One Edition preorder on Amazon that I am not going to use and I don't want to deal with eBay or whatever. If someone is interested in one I'll change the address to yours for Release Day Shipping. I'm looking for the actual cost with tax to your zip + $50. Serious inquiries only. Please have extensive feedback here.

I'm looking to sell a bunch of my UMDs. I know they're probably not ever going to get played at this point, and I'll likely rebuy most of them on my Vita. They're all original prints in good condition with box and manual unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US. I had no offers for a bundle, so I wil sell these individually. I will provide a discount if you purchase multiple games. If my prices are too high, make me an offer. I want to move this stuff.

Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (Sealed) - $40
Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (Brand new but opened, was a display copy at EB) - $40
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Premium Edition - $30
IQ Mania (Import) - $30
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (Sealed) - $23
Ridge Racer 2 (Euro import, Platinum Hits) - $20
Gradius Collection - $18
Final Fantasy (Sealed, Favorites sticker on cellophane) - $15
Persona 3 Portable - $15
Final Fantasy IV: The After Collection - $14
Patapon 3 - $13 (Sealed)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $12 Held
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions - $10
Phantasy Star Portable - $10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10
Wipeout Pulse - $8
Killzone Liberation - $6 Held

WTS:

Monster Tale - $10 shipped
Pokemon Soul Silver - Game card only, $25 shipped
New Super Mario Bros. U - $40 shipped

Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray - $35 shipped

Also looking to trade for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3DS points)

Lucid07

WTS:

Corsair TX 850W V2 PSU - £70 (Shipped)

2GB XFX Radeon HD6950 XXX Edition (Factory Overclocked) - £80 (Shipped)

Willing to barter a bit. Want to preferably shipping them in the UK, send me a PM if you have any questions or want pictures.

Jefklak

Up for trades - DS games: (I'm from Belgium, willing to ship to anywhere in the world)

ds.jpg

EUR
- Scribblenauts
- Lock's quest
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- Kirby Power Paintbrush
- Giana Sisters
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
- Mario & Luigi Bowser's inside story

US
- Yoshi's Island
- Etrian Odyssey
- Zelda Spirit Tracks
- Dragon Quest rocket slime

I prefer trading but selling is also okay.

Alright guys this is it! A final push for cash for the holidays and the next gen launch!

Paypal only please unless you have GAF gold/good rep. NO Trading! Only selling. Trying to raise $300-$400. If you want pictures of the products then PM me.

WTS
(when I say "no case" it means the original case is gone and there is a generic one in place and "no manual" means no manuals) ;) Also some of the games are used from GS but I have some like new games which is why some prices are higher than others.
PS3 games:
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $5 (case and manual)
Gundam Crossfire: $5 (no case or manual)
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $5 (case and manual)
Batman: Arkham City: $8 (not GOTY edition) (case and manual)
Mass Effect 3 N7 collector's edition: $30 (comes with everything except online pass which EA got rid of anyways) Steelbook case, artbook and comic all in the package and near mint condition.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations: $10 (case and manual)
Castlevania:Lords of Shadows: $5 (no case but has manual)
Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition: $5 (case and manual but used codes)

$70 for all of them including shipping within USA excluding Alaska and Hawaii. You can cherry pick and lower that total but I'll decide the end total based on what games you have chosen.

PS2 games:
Tekken 4: $4 (no case or manual)
Tekken 5: $12 (near mint condition with case and manual and greatest hits edition)
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends: $4 (case and manual)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires: $4
Gundam Federation vs Zeon: $3 (Case but no manual)
Devil May Cry 2&3 Dante's Awakening: $5 (case and manual and DMC 2 is free with DMC 3 due to terribleness) (DMC 3 is greatest hits edition)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1: $3 (case and manual)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2: $4 (case and manual)
God of War: $3 (case and no manual)
God of War II: $5 (case and manual and 2nd disk)
Digimon World: Data Squad: $10 (kinda rare but no case and no manual)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: $4 (case and manual)
DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3: $10 (case and manual)

$70 for all of them and shipping and same conditions as above.

PSP games:
Final Fantasy I: $5 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy II: $8 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy IV: The complete Collection: $12 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core: $4 (no case or cover)
$30 including shipping for all and same conditions as above.

Xbox games:
Ninja Gaiden Black: $4 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR I: $3 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR II Sith Lords: $4 (no case or manual) (No case at all for this one, I seem to have lost it but I do have the disc)
Prince of Persia: $3 (case but no manual)
$12 for them all including shipping and same conditions as above

Gamecube games:
Star Wars Rouge Squadron II: $5 (case and manual and players choice)
Star Wars Rouge Squadron III Rebel Strike: $5 (No case or manual )]
Soul Calibur II: $5 (case and manual)
Mortal Kombat Deception: $4 (Case and manual)
Yugioh Falsebound Kingdom:$3 (case and manual)
Megaman X Command Mission: $5 (case and manual)
Baten Kaitos 1: $5 (both discs but no case at all and no manual)
Naruto Clash of Ninja (Free with 2 games and has case and manual)
$36 for all with shipping and same conditions as above

Wii Games:
Super Smash Bros Brawl: $20 (very good condition and has case and manual)
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: $10 (case and manual)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: $25 (no the Gold remote is not for sale and don't ask but yes it has a case and manual with the soundtrack disc)
$60 for them all and same condition as above

PC games: Disc based installtion
Rise of Nations + Expansion Thrones and Patriots: $10 (case and manual with code to install)
Civilization IV GOTY edition: $10 (all 4 discs and manual, near mint condition due to non usage)
$18 for both and shipping

Codes
Pokemon X Club Nintendo code: $20
Bioshock Infinite Steam Code: $25

Console hardware
PS2 Fat: $30 (comes with everything and works but you would need to dust it out and probably replace the disc laser/drive for it to read games) (no network adapter sadly nor controller)
PS2 16MB memory card: $10 (has save data for a ton of games, your choice to keep it or just delete it)
PS1 Memory Card: $5 (has some memory of PS1 games, delete at own choice)
$45 for all PS2 things including shipping.
$125 for PS2 and all my PS2 games from above which includes shipping.

Nintendo Wii White: $70 (comes with Majora's Mask and Super Smash Bros pre-installed. Some save data you can choose to delete or not, Wii remote with motion plus and sensor bar and stand and everything a Wii needs to work pretty much. A bit dusty from closet but nothing a careful cleaning won't cure)
$120 for Wii and Wii games.
$160 for Wii and Wii+GC games.

Collections:
The following are only for those interested in collecting things and cases of certain games. (THESE GAMES ARE ALREADY REDEEMED!)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty: $10 Case and disc (good condition and has everything)
Diablo III: $10 (great condition and has everything)
Total War: Shogun 2: $10 (has everything and great condition)
Sim City 2013: $10 (has everything and great condition)
$45 for all of them and shipping

Poster Map of the Kalos Region of Pokemon Gen 6: $5 (Gamestop bonus)
Computer Hardware:
120GB 2.5 Sata drive from a PS3: $27 (use as a backup or whatever reason you want)
Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard 2013 Expert: $100 (dusty from non use but works perfectly, will ship with original case and cover.)
Microsoft Mouse with a Mousepad: $5 (old mouse with USB and old mouse pad but both work)
Apple charger pre I-Phone 5: $3

Comics
New 52 all $1.00 per issue
Superman 1-19
Action comics 1-19
Justice league 1-19
Green Lantern 13-21
Wonder Woman 1-21
Batman 1-19
Teen Titans 1-19
Marvel all $1.00
Superior Spider-Man 1-8
Iron Man (2012-now)

Keep an eye out for more additions down the week! Also putting everything on Ebay after 11/04/2013 so some items may end up selling after that!

Frostburn

WTS - Prices lowered

iPad 4th Gen 16GB Wi-Fi
Comes with original box, charger, paperwork, etc as well as a SwitchEasy exec case in black. There are no scratches or cosmetic issues at all, anything seen in the pictures if the fault of fuzz or the camera. Sorry for the low-fi pictures:
$330 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

Logitech mk710 wireless keyboard mouse combo (New)
$50 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle (New)
Near Mint, no dents in box, new and sealed (I bought this with the intention of re-buying a Nintendo Wii and just never did)
$100 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

Cheska

Selling some more miscellaneous items. Shipping only within the US, Paypal only s'il vous plait! I'm at work right now but I'll add pictures of everything tonight.

Figures
Max Factory figma Pit and Dark Pit. $80 shipped for both total Picture
D-Arts Persona 3 Thanatos $55 shipped Picture
Vocaloid Lily by PHAT! 1/8 scale $45 shipped (loose figure) Picture
Atelier Meruru by PHAT! 1/8 scale $50 shipped
Persona figmas!! I have Chie, Aigis from Persona 4 Arena and Heavily Armored Aigis. PM if you're interested in any of them. Picture

Games
Dj Max Technika Tune Limited Edition for the PS Vita $120 shipped pending
Hexyz Force for the PSP sealed $55 shipped

The_Afroman

Items for sale.

All images for items sold can be seen here.
http://imgur.com/a/1HsNZ#0

PSP 3000 w/ 64GB Memory Stick - $100 or O.B.O.
Piano Black with a Red Front. Just replaced the front, I need to find the original Piano Black from, But i think i have it somewhere. Comes preloaded with 6.60 PRO-C2. 32gb of it is full with stuff. Will come with a case and whatever games i have lying around. Bought this in hopes of catching up on PSP games I missed but it has been sitting here for 6 months untouched. Comes with a legit Photofast card with 2 32gb Sandisk SDs. Needs to go to a good home.

Silver/Black Game Boy Micro w/ EZ Flash IV[ - $120 O.B.O /U]

Yet again, bought this thinking i would use this to catch up, but realized my hands are just too big for it. Love it, but it's got to go to a nice new home. Ordered the EZ Flash and waited almost 2 months for it. Great card, little finicky with the SW renaming roms wrong, but what ever. Plays everything i throw at it. Comes with charger and SD card. I think it's 2gb Mini

PS3 Slim with 500GB HDD Broken Blu-Ray Drive - $90 O.B.O.
Been using this as my PSN Only PS3 for a while. The Blu Ray drive probably needs a cleaning or a repair which is cheap, but i just don't have the time to do it as I also have another one downstairs thats works great. This can be an easy fix, or if someone has a PS+ account and just wants to play PSN (like me) Then this is a great way to go. Comes with power cord and HDMI but thats it, NO Controller.

JXD S7300B Dual Core Android Gamepad Device - $100 O.B.O
Full on android device with built in game pad. 7in screen with 8 buttons, dual analog, and pretty firm D-Pad. Played through a few SNES and NES games with it without fail. Selling it as it's a hobby device. Emulators need to be updated and managed.. always new firmwares with new features to fix the imperfections of the Chinese makers. Great forum with lots of info at boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/ Device does have 1 major issue. The accelerometer does not work on it. That has no effect on the game play of games with buttons.. but the screen will not flip to landscape on it's own. So, to fix this there is an ap on the Play Store that can flip the screen, which i have right on the desktop.

Nightz

WTS

White iPad 2 32GB - $260 shipped

Still in excellent condition, no cracks or scratches on the screen. I've had a skin, a Joy Factory hard shell case, and a black leather smart cover protecting it the whole time I've had it. Will throw those in along with the USB cable (no wall charger included).

Paypal accepted.

asdad123

WANT TO SELL:

Nexus 7 32gb (2013).

Mint condition. Comes with original box and original accessories. Also comes with 3 cases. 2 Black Poetic SlimLine and 1 Poetic SlimBook Case.

Looking for $250 shipped in the US

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
FOR SALE

120GB SLIM PS3 - 150 shipped via UPS

--------------------------------------

4 game bundle
Catherine SEALED
GT5XL
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Borderlands 2

55 shipped

-------------------------------------

GTA5 - 40 shipped

------------------------------------

Everything as a package 230 shipped.

PAYPAL or even Amazon gift credit accepted.

As odd to put this in but I would also take some PSN funds to offset your cost in a partial trade. I plan on buying around 50 in funds as it is but I could come down in price of you have some PSN card/s as leverage.

The_Afroman

That's an incredibly sexy PSP but unless you're including your PSN account in the sale, those "digital" games shouldn't be there.

The Account can be removed. As you can see I am not selling the PSP with any games listed. I can wipe the memory card at the buyers request. I do have some incredible save files for certain games on there.

plc268

Selling Neogeo USB Pad $45 shipped

Dpad is a microswitch style pad and is very clicky. Compatible with both the PS3 and PC. Great for emulation and fighting games.

10549304316_cf9b91c0da_c.jpg

Petrie

Banned
Positive Feedback for Petrie, he traded me a couple of Pokemon games and they came in excellent condition. I would definitely trade with again!

Positive feedback for detectiveconan1 as well. Was quick (quicker than me!) withn shipment and everything arrived stellar!

Hope that battery in Blue keeps on trucking for you!

sk3tch

Positive seller feedback for sk3tch. Now to wait 40 hours to install BF4. :(

Ah, excellent. Was waiting to hear if all went well, figured I should poke my head into this thread, lol.

Positive feedback for CatPee! Enjoy man. It's thegame that drives my PC hardware obsession. :)

I have pre-orders in for both the Xbox One Day One edition and PS4. My mom has cancer, so any extra money is going to taking care of her.

I have both pre-ordered with Amazon and they have release date delivery so they will hit your door the day they're released. PM me if you're interested.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My username has changed - was Sunflower, now Vince McMahon - if anyone who is running the spreadsheet can make that adjustment, I'd be tickled~

Pingween

I have two PS4 preoders in Amazon, one was mine the other was my brother's. We found a better local option.
We are leaving one as backup, but the for the other; is anyone from the US or Mexico interested in it, or should I just cancel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom