• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

Incognita extra key for 7$ talisman prologue as a gift included

1/6 Illya Swinsuit Ver. Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70$

1/7 Ignis Max Factory 80$

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 70$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 80$

Saber Alter Revoltech action figure by Kayodo 50$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 76$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 75$

Need pics? PM.

Well this market is officially a bust.

I've never had a problem changing addresses or payments for preorders. They have always shown up on the guaranteed release day delivery date, in fact for the hell of it I changed the payment info on one of my PS4 orders and the delivery date is still scheduled for November 15th.

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - (no Club Nintendo code) - $23 shipped SOLD

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $33 shipped

PC
Tomb Raider (2013) - STEAM KEY - $10
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $10
Mark of the Ninja - STEAM KEY - $4
Bastion - STEAM KEY - $4

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $30 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $13 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped
...or all 3 Metroid titles for $30 shipped.

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Seller.

Mikeside

I have an almost-new Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB with a Type keyboard cover that a friend has asked me to sell.

Her boyfriend gave it to her for her birthday this summer, but she used it once & now they've broken up she doesn't feel bad about selling it.

UK based, looking for £500 without cover, £570 with.

Lucid07

WTS

PS4 Launch Day - £450 including shipping or best offer, its fron Shopto so I can easily change the delivery address unlike Amazon and will arrive at your house on Launch day (29/11), looking for reasonable offers or the £450 including shipping. PM me!!

Jonboy

Not sure if this is the right thread, but does anyone know of a good place to try and sell a couple of HDTVs?

Craigslist is the obvious choice, but I'm a little leery of someone coming to my house (and I'm assuming they'll want to see it on). I can't imagine shipping would be cheap if I tried eBay or Amazon.

[Have]Steam key for Dirt:Showdown

Dirt_Showdown_cover.png

Will trade it for Left4Dead bundle http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2487/ currently $7.49 on halloween sale and World in conflict Complete Edition http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1471/?snr=1_5_9__403

televator

So I've just seen two posts selling and wanting flashcarts. Is it okay to do this? Doesn't it go with rule 4?

I hope not, and yeah the home brew angle. I'd be interested. I was contemplating putting it on my Want list, but I was not sure if that was frowned upon either...

kennah

The carts themselves aren't against the rules. The roms and where to get them are. It's a grey area that has been discussed before.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Heads up to anyone selling XB1/PS4 preorders:

I just talked to Amazon CS; changing the payment method or shipping address will jeopardize release date delivery.

Damn, I moved since I preordered on Amazon and forgot about changing the address on that order. =\

Will talk to them now and see whats up. Maybe I could have them or UPS just hold it for me to pickup though.

Edit: Poo, yeah, changing address would change delivery date. They said they could call UPS/FedEX when it shipped to hold for me though so that's good.

Fox Mulder

RGB Modded Nintendo 64 - 2 of them are in very good shape. those are $80. . These are console and power adapter only. - Third is sold

RGB SNES mini with red LED Power light - $95 - Includes power adapter, controller, and an rf cable if you want it. Has also had the tabs removed from the cart slot to play Super Famicom games. (only 1 of these is for sale. I posted the picture with both because I didn't want the person I purchased it off of to think I was selling mine. That one is now a permanent addition to my consoles.)

man, I might jump on one of these. I've heard about rgb mods for awhile, but only recently got a Sony pvm to justify spending for it.

NeoGAF GOLD seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept payments through PayPal only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping.

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

360 - Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (sealed) - $15
360 - Magna Carta 2 - $25
360 - Nier - $10
Sony PS3 DualShock 3 (black) - $25
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass (Steam) - $2
Blu-ray - Sword of the Stranger - $20
Blu-ray - X-Men: First Class with slip cover (sealed) - $10
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix PS3 Dynamic Theme - $4

WANT:

PayPal
PSN+ subscription

Positive feedback for IblisGinjo!

Want to sell:

Valdis Story: Abyssal City Steam key. $10 gifted or trade for a $10 game on Steam. It costs $15 so you can save a bit.

Sold!

Selling vita wifi/3g with box and all the paper inserts and cords and 8gig card absolutely no scratches on front and light nics on the back well throw in rubber body protector asking 150 plus 12 dollars shipping.

Asking 12 dollars because I live in Hawaii and the 12 dollars would get it to you in 3 to 5 days.

I have 100% ebay user rating under emulat0r

Futureman

if you do a private sell online and the other person pays with PayPal, you should transfer the money to your bank account immediately right? Do you wait until the money clears to ship? I'm not necessarily talking just on NeoGAF.

SmokeMaxX

if you do a private sell online and the other person pays with PayPal, you should transfer the money to your bank account immediately right? Do you wait until the money clears to ship? I'm not necessarily talking just on NeoGAF.

You should transfer the money immediately but not because it'll protect you from a chargeback. It won't. If they chargeback then your account will go into a negative balance and eventually Paypal will send collections after you (assuming you withdraw the money and then don't pay whatever gets charged back. You should transfer the money immediately because 1) the sooner you send money over, the sooner you receive it and 2) if you pay for things with your paypal balance, you have much fewer rights than if you pay for things through paypal with your linked credit card/bank account.

bee

looking to sell the games I got with my new graphics cards, i bought two so i have two lots of each, all games are for PC

Assasins creed 4 , £20 or equivalent, 2 available

Batman arkham origins £15 or equivalent, 2 available

Splinter cell blacklist £10 or equivalent, 2 available

will accept paypal gift, i'll be around to send the codes and sort payments from 5.30pm uk time anyday

thanks

You should transfer the money immediately but not because it'll protect you from a chargeback. It won't. If they chargeback then your account will go into a negative balance and eventually Paypal will send collections after you (assuming you withdraw the money and then don't pay whatever gets charged back. You should transfer the money immediately because 1) the sooner you send money over, the sooner you receive it and 2) if you pay for things with your paypal balance, you have much fewer rights than if you pay for things through paypal with your linked credit card/bank account.

Last time I sold something on ebay and received payment through paypal, paypal placed a hold on the funds until enough time had gone by to allow the buyer to receive the item and be happy with it. So yeah, as soon as possible, but that might not be immediately.

SmokeMaxX

Last time I sold something on ebay and received payment through paypal, paypal placed a hold on the funds until enough time had gone by to allow the buyer to receive the item and be happy with it. So yeah, as soon as possible, but that might not be immediately.

I've never had that personally happen to me but it might be something they do with new sellers?

looking to sell the games I got with my new graphics cards, i bought two so i have two lots of each, all games are for PC

Assasins creed 4 , £20 or equivalent, 2 available

Batman arkham origins £15 or equivalent, 2 available

Splinter cell blacklist £10 or equivalent, 2 available

will accept paypal gift, i'll be around to send the codes and sort payments from 5.30pm uk time anyday

thanks

Are these region free? Interested in AC IV.

I've never had that personally happen to me but it might be something they do with new sellers?

That could be it -- I ended up with 2 IDs and it could be that I'd not sold enough with the one ID... I've noticed Amazon marketplace has been doing this too now lately.

Are these region free? Interested in AC IV.

I was interested in an Arkham Origins code until I did the math.
I don't think he's going to take $15 US (9.38gbp) for it. Reverse conversion is $24 or so, which is more than I wanted to pay.

Eric WK

Have:

Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC Code (Xbox 360)
Gamestop 25% off any Pre-Owned Item Coupon x3 (Will email you the PDF and they expire 11/17)
Gamestop 30% Extra Trade In Credit Coupon (Will email you the PDF, expires 12/31)

Want:

Microsoft/Xbox Live Points/Credit
PayPal

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Price Drop - For Sale - $310 Shipped iPad 3rd Generation with Retina Screen - Wifi - 32GB - Black

iPad is in near mint condition with no major flaws. Screen is in perfect shape. Very very very light cosmetic scratches on the back, hardly noticeable. Comes with leather folio case, original box, and charger (charging cable is Amazon Basics cable rather than OEM apple, works perfectly). Never dropped, never mishandled. I'm a Neogaf Plus seller! I take paypal, chase quickpay, and amazon payments.

Positive Feedback for asdad123. He sold me some great computer components for a great price. Excellent communication and extremely nice individual. Would buy from again! A++

NMFried

Looking to sell or trade for a Nintendo 2DS.

Complete in box GB Micro Famicom Edition (Mint Condition) - $145 shipped

I accept PayPal and I've got positive GAF feedback. Let me know!

Amagon

Price Drop - For Sale - $310 Shipped iPad 3rd Generation with Retina Screen - Wifi - 32GB - Black

iPad is in near mint condition with no major flaws. Screen is in perfect shape. Very very very light cosmetic scratches on the back, hardly noticeable. Comes with leather folio case, original box, and charger (charging cable is Amazon Basics cable rather than OEM apple, works perfectly). Never dropped, never mishandled. I'm a Neogaf Plus seller! I take paypal, chase quickpay, and amazon payments.

Nice deal, wish I can bite but won't have funds for something like this for a couple weeks. I have a PS Vita if you want to barter.

Le-mo

I'm selling my PS4 launch edition from Amazon. I decided to use the money on Christmas presents instead since the launch games don't interest me. I'm looking for $550 or $450 to cover the cost of the console and trades. PM if interested. I'm not interested in trades related to Microsoft or Nintendo consoles.

SmokeMaxX

All this talk about selling launch editions on here, I might do the same with mine. Not sure if I really want it; was securing one just in case and was gonna cancel it if I didn't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom