• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfade

I have the two DLC codes from Amazon.de for the Griffy and Flutterby, I'd be willing to part with for a fair price. I believe these work for any Europe PSN account (someone correct me if not).

JaseMath

Selling:
8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 4GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory.

4lJPy.jpg

Barely used in an equally barely used desktop. Looking for $25 shipped.

Bumping.

Looking to sell my psvita since i never use it. Only issue is i dont have the original ac adapter, just the usb cord so i use an adapter that came with an old phone and works fine.

No games cuz i downloaded everything. Speaking of, a 16gb memory card will be included.

Considering that, im only asking for 125. I only accept Amazon payments.

OiRkuEVl.jpg

mTyWYgUl.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a couple games for Xbox 360 (prices include shipping):

-Spec Ops: The Line. $16
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition. $20

There was a problem in the thread earlier about lost packages, so I suppose I'll put this disclaimer here. I get a tracking number for every package I send out, so this shouldn't be a problem, but just to be clear: I'm not responsible for lost/stolen mail. Like I said, I've never had this issue, but I'm just covering all the bases.

Feel free to PM me or ask in this thread if you have any questions/offers. I'm open to trades as well (been looking for Far Cry 3 for awhile! I'd actually be willing to trade both for it). I'm NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence! Paypal's my preferred payment option (gift).

didamangi

Have:
- Morrowind GOTY steam key $5
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)

Want:
Paypal
Left 4 Dead 2/Counter Strike Source/Portal 2

Positive feedback for Yuripaw

Product works well, and shipped quickly.
Packaging (as in how it was shipped) was terrible though.

I'm looking for a screen protector for the bottom screen of a DSi XL.
I'm also looking for inexpensive Japanese DS/PSP/PS3 games.

Thank you.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

PS3
Yakuza Dead Souls - $13 shipped
Like new and complete

PS2
Odin Sphere Black Label - $14 shipped
Good condition, but the case's plastic art cover seems to have shrunk a little

Namco X Capcom - $20 shipped
Decent condition, some scuffing on outer case

Super Robot Taisen OG - $15 shipped
Acceptable condition, no dirt/grime but several dents in the back of the case, manual a little wrinkled

Misc
Club Nintendo Gold Nunchuck - $60 shipped
Brand new, never used

Alter 1/8 Celty Sturluson - $110 shipped
Brand new, still sealed in shrink wrap

Hyperkin VGA Box - $25 shipped
Only used it twice before deciding to just get a new tv

WTB
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (US) in good condition (cover insert/disc scratch free) - $60~

US48 and paypal gift/fees covered please
Can take pictures of item condition on request, please don't be afraid to ask.

Cheska

For Sale

Trinity Universe sealed: $33 shipped
Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Limited Edition sealed: $27 shipped
Mimana Iyar Chronicles Limited Edition sealed: $15 shipped
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: used $31 shipped
Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman sealed: $33 shipped
Gods Eaters Burst: $11 shipped

C96E3EC6-F9E2-4C68-B480-419BB09C9EFF-3728-000001CE5ED8DE2A_zpsf08ca734.jpg

912E69B6-D3BC-423B-B6A5-52A8FC2FD278-17487-00000AEDC373895F.jpg

Paypal only please. Can ship next day with delivery confirmation included. Prefer to stick with shipping within the US.

Azzurri

Selling Real Arcade Pro 3 by Hori Arcade stick for PS3. I've had it for about 5 years, used it 3 times. Comes with original box. Looking for $100

PM me for any extra info.

kn1ves24

Anybody selling Persona 4 Arena for reasonable/cheap prices? X360 or PS3 doesn't matter unless one version is definitely better than the other. I'd like to have the best version.

WTS:

Wireless PS2 Controller - $15
I-Ninja (PS2) - $6
Battle Stadium D.O.N. - $22
Sonic Classics (Gen) - $9
Bomberman 64 - $14
Prince of Persia OST - $10
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre Order Bonus Costumes DLC (Vita) - $8
Boarderlands 2 Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC (PS3) - $8

Want:
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier (PS2)
Psych (Seasons 5+)
Paypal or PSN Money

PM me with offers as well if you have something you think I might like.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have a black Switcheasy Tones iPhone5 case brand new and completely unopened. I bought it for my friends wife for christmas, but then she ended up getting a 4S as a gift instead.

Its currently an even twenty dollars on Amazon. And is voted on that wirecutter site as the best case currently available for the iPhone 5, whatever that means.

I had meant to return it but I'm a piece of shit and it got trapped on my to do list for a month, so now I'm posting it here.

So, if you would like me to send it to your house I would take a copy of bit.trip runner2 in return. I'll pay shipping too, so you're getting a great deal!

WTS a Wifi Ps Vita. Or will trade straight up for an excellent condition 3ds XL. Comes with an 8gb memory card, soft Ps vita case. Uncharted and Rayman. Also has Plants Vs. Zombies and Sunflowers and PvZ pinball. Also had a screen protector and full skin on it since day one. Asking $170 obo

NoRéN

Is there a way for the OP to update my username from DarkBurialX to MisterLuffy on the feedback list?

The people that update the list have been behind lately. PM Tri-something or whatever. That's the user name. Or check the feedback list and see who's in charge of the list.

Selling all the following and make offers via PM... if I dont sell soon, they go on ebay in the next few days... all in good shape:

Willing to sell also for Amazon or Steam credit

PS3:
Valkyria Chronicles
Street Fighter X Tekken Collectors Edition (Comes with unopend mini arcade cabinet bank. DLC gem codes used already)
El Shaddai
uDraw Studio (no tablet, just software)

PS2:
God Hand

Vita:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

PSP:
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
Power Stone Collection
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Crisis Core: FFVII

3DS:
Mario Tennis Open
Super Street Fighter IV

DS:
999 (Original Cover/Release)
Animal Crossing Wild World

360:
20GB HDD (for original console)

Xbox:
Phantom Dust

SiDCrAzY

Found some games at the price I was wanting, but now I want MORE.

Still looking to buy the following 3DS games:
Super Mario 3D Land
LOZ: Ocarina of Time
Mario Tennis Open
New Super Mario Bros 2
Code of Princess

Make me an offer! :)

Payment through Paypal Gift.

C-Drive

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (Wii) - $ 23.00 shipped
Sealed and New.

The Last Story Limited Edition (Wii) - $ 45.00 shipped
Comes with CD and Art Book. Sealed and New.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - $ 18.00 shipped
Original black label (non-GOTY) version. New and Sealed.

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 28.00 shipped
New and Sealed.

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - $ 10.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Case, Manual, Map, and Disc included.

Darksiders + Darksiders Digital Hellbook (PS3) - $ 12.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Holographic cover. Case, Manual, and Disc included.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you or you'd like to make an offer. I'm also looking for GameCube game trades (disc only is acceptable/preferred). I still need a working Wavebird if there's one out there. Have any other GCN stuff? Make an offer or let me know what you've got.

If anyone would like any feedback from other websites, I can point you in the direction of my ebay account via PM. I've also done a few trades on reddit under this same username.

I currently have four verified positive feedbacks on GAF:

Oublieux

WTB/WTT

This is going to be a bit of a stretch maybe, but I'm looking for the following for the PS3:
1. Vanquish
2. Folklore
3. Resonance of Fate

I say this is a stretch because I live in Korea right now and that would probably mean some form of international shipping--I'm definitely willing to fork out the cash if the games are in good condition or new, thanks!

I am also looking for on Steam:
1. Bioshock Infinite

For trade I have the following games in my Steam inventory:
1. Velvet Assassin
2. Alan Wake: American Nightmare
3. Prince of Persia (2008)
4. Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
5. Indie Bundle V (which contains AudioSurf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, The Tiny Big Bang Story, and Ys: The Oath of Felghana)

I also have Steam keys for the following:
1. Crayon Physics Deluxe
2. Splice
3. Waking Mars
4. Machinarium
5. Swords and Soldiers
6. Avadon: The Black Fortress
7. Dungeon Defenders + DLC
8. Cave Story+
9. Offspring Fling

Kamaji

Looking for any/a couple of the following

DS

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil survivor
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest VI
Radiant Historia

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I don't mind the condition that much if priced thereafter. Preferably from a seller in Ireland, the UK or somewhere in Continental Europe since i'm basically in for a small purchase and I figure the shipping costs from the US would be more than the price of the actual game.

Last few bits! All PAL/European products. Please PM me an offer. UK bank transfer/PayPal is fine. Pictures available.

For sale:
Final Fantasy VI - PS1, as new. Lacks Final Fantasy X demo
Help Charity Compilation - includes Myst, Ridge Racer and Broken Sword - PS1, good condition
Kirby's Pinball - Game Boy, cart only
Kirby's Dreamland - Game Boy, cart only
Pokemon TCG - Game Boy, cart only.

Kinect, boxed very good condition.

Asus ATi HD4850 graphics card, 512mb edition. Planning on getting rid of this very soon.

StarCraft II - Collector's Edition. I have used the game code, but if there's anything you want from it let me know. It's all in very good condition. The only downside is the box has faded slightly on the back. This includes, soundtrack CD, making of DVD, comic, hardcover art book, fancy pen drive with Starcraft on it, some stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom