• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cheap-ish 3ds. Just need the system and charger. I want to play Fire Emblem, but I'm holding out for a white XL, so I need to "rent" one in the interim that I can resell after I'm done with the game. That said I'm looking for something reasonably priced, in good condition, that I can resell after I'm done with the game and not be out too much money. Color and such doesn't matter.

For Sale: Samsung Series 7 tablet (XE700T1A-A01US) - $600

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (pictured is the Windows 8 Release Preview--please see below for details)
Weight: 1.9 pounds
Dimensions: 11.66 x 7.24 x 0.51
Rear Webcam Resolution: 3 MP
SSD Size: 64 GB
Screen Size: 11.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1336 x 768
Processor: 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Hard Drive : 64 GB SSD
CPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Wireless Type: 802.11n
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
Average Battery Life (in hours): 7 hours

Included:
Tablet
Stylus
Charger
Padded case (third party)
Original install discs (system + software install)

IMG_8442.JPG

IMG_8446.JPG

Selling this infrequently used tablet, as I have one too many devices and haven't been able to use it as much as I'd like. I got it early last year to toy with W8--it works great as a tablet, and I've heard that it's great with the optional keyboard doc, as well. In W8, it is very smooth and lets the OS shine.

I am including the original OS install discs. As the W8 release preview is currently installed, you would need to (re)install the original W7 Home Premium OS once the W8 RP runs out. From there, you can decide if you want to keep the original software or move to W8 (my personal recommendation).

As far as wear goes, there are some scuffs/scratches on the rear of the tablet, and there is one corner is not flush with the case, although it's been like this since the day I got it and hasn't seemed to cause any performance or touch issues:

Asking $600 shipped. PM if you have questions or need more details.

JaseMath

Have a weird trade...

I have both Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 blu-rays in the DVD packaging. They're both mint/complete (w/both DVD and BDR discs); I would love to trade straight up for the same two titles with the blu-ray packaging if anyone is willing. PM me if interested.

WoodWERD

Help me move to China-gaf! I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can instead of storing, so prices are negotiable. First off are the pride and joy of my little home theater, my Swan Diva speakers by theaudioinsider.com. I know it's going to be a stretch getting rid of these, as I will be unable to ship the speakers. I'm in Austin Texas and willing to meet w/in 100 miles or so. Looking for $1k cash only, and can take more pics upon request. Media prices are negotiable and the more items you buy the more I'll work with you. Paypal only on media and I have 100% ebay feedback under this same user name. Also have 100% on avsforum.com. 

The speakers are the 6.1 towers, C3 center channel, and 2.1 bookshelf/surrounds. Spec links can be found below the pics. These have been powered by only a Denon AVR and are in great shape overall, but one of the 2.1s does have some cosmetic damage from shipping. All speakers are in the black cherry finish. I do also have a modular entertainment center that fits the center channel perfectly if you're interested -- model Studiotech HF-33. 

Specs for the 6.1s and C3 center here:

http://www.theaudioinsider.com/index.php?loudspeakers=original-swan-diva&cPath=21_30&

http://www.ozhometheater.com/ozht_prodcat_htspeakers_floorstanding_6.1bc.htm

http://www.avsforum.com/newsearch/?search=swan+diva&output=all&containingforum%5B0%5D=203&type=all&advanced=1

Some of the blu-rays below are in blockbuster DVD cases w/the blu-ray cover inserts, the rest are retail cases. If you're picky about the cases please ask, otherwise I'm assuming you're fine with whatever. DVDs and games are all in retail cases. Will ship movies and games anywhere w/in U.S. Make offers and paypal only please.

/edit movies updated 2/5

Selling Xbox 360 in perfect condition.

The systems was owned by me and took great care of it. Reason for selling is that I got into PC gaming and stopped using the 360.

The package comes with the 360, the 23 games shown in the pictures and some accessories not shown in pictures.

The accessories are:

Charge station for official Batteries. (I don't have batteries because they died with time)
360 Chat pad.

MUST BE SOLD IN BULK. I WON"T BREAK UP THE BUNDLE.

Looking for $300 inc shipping.

Amazon Payments

Please PM for further details.

Pics:

PayPal gifts and trades considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

huJN2Oq.png

EsLfFKT.png

oeWD5M8.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga & Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

RickA238

Selling the following games. All are NTSC-U region unless noted otherwise. Shipping is included in all prices. Prices are not firm, willing to negotiate/accept reasonable offers. Minimum orders of $15 only please:

I have included images of some of the games (mostly the PSX games) at:

http://imgur.com/a/kZOTl#0

Price, Title, Condition

Playstation

$85 - Tales of Destiny Good
$35 - Intelligent Qube Average
$70 - Vanguard Bandits Mint
$45 - Marvel Vs. Capcom Mint
$40 - Castlevania Chronicles NTSC-J Mint
$50 - Rival Schools: United By Fate Mint
$30 - Suikoden Good
$30 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 Sealed Mint
$30 - Breath of Fire 3 Average
$30 - Star Ocean: The Second Story Mint
$30 - Vagrant Story Good
$30 - Resident Evil 3 w/ Dino Crisis Demo Mint
$27 - Rock Man X5 w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$25 - Darkstalkers 3 Average
$25 - Ace Combat 2 Sealed Mint
$25 - Point Blank 3 complete w/ Guncon Mint
$25 - Wild Arms 2 Mint
$20 - Front Mission 3 Mint
$25 - Metal Gear Solid Integral Mint
$20 - Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition Mint
$15 - Final Fantasy Tactics Average
$20 - Final Fantasy VIII Near Mint
$15 - Dino Crisis 2 Average
$25 - Saga Frontier 2 Good
$15 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 Good
$12 - King of Fighters '95 Poor
$10 - C: The Contra Adventure Poor
$10 - Evil Zone
$10 - Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Mint
$5 - Geom Cube Longbox Good
$5 - Tenchu II: Birth of the Assassins Mint
$20 - Mega Man X5 Mint
$25 - Mega Man X6 Mint
$3 - Street Fighter Alpha disc only
$3 - Wipeout 3 Poor
$5 - Tekken 2 No manual Average
$5 - Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
$5 - Zero Divide Longbox

Neo-Geo

MVS:
$150 - Strikers 1945 Plus complete
$300 - Phantom-1 MVS-AES Converter
$50 - Samurai Shodown complete
$30 - Fatal Fury 2 cart only

SNES

$20 - Front Mission: Gun Hazard NTSC-J Complete, mint
$12 - Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle Cart only
$10 - Alien vs. Predator Cart only
$10 - Civilization Cart only
$5 - Wordtris Cart only
$5 - Soul Blader NTSC-J Cart only
$5 - Chessmaster Cart only
$3 - Capcom MVP Football Cart only
$12 - Chomakaimura NTSC-J Cart only

Genesis

$20 - Micro Machines Complete
$12 - Pirates! Gold Cart only
$10 - Double Dragon 3: The Arcade Game Complete
$10 - Toe Jam & Earl 2: Panic on Planet Funkatron Cart only
$10 - Sonic & Knuckles Cart only
$5 - Revenge of Shinobi Cart only, ripped label
$2 - Joe Montana Football Cart only
$3 - Balloon Boy / Funny World Complete

XBOX 360

$20 - Gears of War 2 (Good)
$12 - Gears of War (Mint)
$10 - Dead Rising (Mint)
$8 - Bionic Commando (Mint)
$6 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (Mint)
$3 - Madden '07 (Madden '06 box & manual)

N64

$40 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (Cart and Box Good)
$50 - Sin & Punishment (Complete NTSC-J Mint)
$35 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (cartridge only)
$15 - Hybrid Heaven (Complete Good)
$15 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon Poor)
$13 - Winback Complete
$13 - WWF No Mercy (Complete Mint)
$5 - WCW/NWO Revenge
$5 - WWF Wrestlemania 2000

XBOX

$17 - Beyond Good and Evil Sealed Mint
$12 - Capcom Fighting Evolution
$15 - Destroy All Humans Sealed Mint
$25 - Manhunt Mint
$10 - Final Fight: Streetwise Sealed Mint
$7 - Midway Arcade Collection 2 Mint
$8 - Burnout 3 Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Sealed Mint
$20 - Halo 2 Collector's Edition Mint
$7 - Indigo Prophecy Mint
$6 - Narc Sealed Mint
$5 - MVP Baseball 2004 Mint
$4 - Crimson Skies Mint
$4 - Dead to Rights Average
$2 - NHL 2004 Mint
$2 - NHL 2K5 Mint
$5 - Syberia Sealed Mint
$6 - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Sealed, Platinum Hits

Wii

$10 - Blast Works Sealed Mint

Gamecube

$10 - Alien Hominid Mint
$6 - Zoocube
$18 - Baten Kaitos Mint

Sega CD

$90 - Heart of the Alien new, sealed
$90 - Shining Force CD good condition
$50 - Time Gal mint disc, slightly worn box (cardboard)
$65 - Lunar: The Silver Star
$25 - Flashback: The Quest for Identity
$25 - Space Ace
$30 - Night Trap original red box version
$15 - Final Fight CD Disc only
$15 - Lethal Enforcers II
$20 - Sonic CD
$5 - Crime Patrol poor condition
$10 - Jurassic Park
$10 - Sonic CD poor condition
$10 - Silpheed
$10 - Loadstar
$20 - Revenge of the Ninja
$15 - Ecco the Dolphin
$20 - Ecco: The Tides of Time
$10 - Ground Zero Texas
$80 - Revengers of Vengeance
$10 - Sewer Shark

Saturn

$20 - Macross Super Dimension Fortress (NTSC-J mint)
$15 - Deep Fear (NTSC-J near mint)
$12 - Bust a Move 2 (mint)
$10 - Fighters Megamix (NTSC-J very good)
$20 - Virtua Fighter Kids (mint)
$15 - World Heroes Perfect (NTSC-J mint)
$10 - Enemy Zero (NTSC-J mint)
$22 - Loaded (near mint)
$10 - Shin Megam Tensei: Devil Summoner (NTSC-J near mint)
$10 - Last Bronx (NTSC-J Mint)
$30 - Soviet Strike (sealed, mint)
$15 - Tomb Raider (mint)

Arla

Games are complete. l Prices are shipped and negotiable. l US & PayPal only.

[DS] From the Abyss - NEW - $15

[PS2] Fatal Frame - Like-new - $20 (Literally just removed the plastic, insterted into PS3 and put right back in)

[XBOX 360] Project Gotham Racing 4 - Used - $10

[Wii] Disney Epic Mickey w/ bonus disc DVD. - Used $10.

[PS2] GrimGrimoire - NEW - $25

Should depend on the weight. I haven't shipped to UK but I imagine it's similar to Canada. For Canada under 4lbs it's cheaper to ship first class but once you hit 4lbs or more the price more than doubles and it's generally cheaper to ship in a flat-rate international box. I don't know if the weights match up for shipping to the UK but you should use a calculator on USPS.com to be sure. If you're shipping something small or light your best bet would be to hold off from the flat-rate boxes.

Edit: Looked it up. Looks to have the same 4lb limit to ship first class. If your package is under that you're likely better off shipping using that and your own box. If it's over 4lbs likely go the flat-rate international. Of course size of what your shipping can impact this pricing considerably, as well.

thanks for the response, i'm shipping a bulk order so it looks like a flat rate is the way to go

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

Retail:

Magna Carta 2 (360) - $23
ZombiU - $28
Halo 4 - $30
Journey: Collector's Edition (with 1 month PSN+) - $20
Avengers Blu-ray 4 -Disc Combo - $20
Raiden IV (360) - $15

Steam keys:
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor - $7
Saints Row: The Third Full Package - $10
Borderlands GOTY - $5
BioShock - $2.50
BioShock 2 - $2.50
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $5

Origin keys:

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition - $45

Looking for Ni No Kuni.

Also, if anyone has access to getting advanced copies of games, PM me. I'm looking to get these games earlier than the release date, like a week or two early if possible:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (360 preferably)
God of War: Ascension

Anyone have a working NES they are looking to sell? Maybe part money, part trade for paper Mario 3ds (complete)? Only issue is I don't use PayPal, only amazon payments.

sabanoo

Anyone have a working NES they are looking to sell? Maybe part money, part trade for paper Mario 3ds (complete)? Only issue is I don't use PayPal, only amazon payments.

I think I have an extra. I'd have to check to make sure I have cables for it. Only problem would be shipping.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim

Colin.

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

XCOM Enemy Unknown
Far Cry 3
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga & Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
NiGHTS Into Dreams...
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

I have a copy of Far Cry 3 I'd do for $15 via PPG, if you include Doom 3.

LQX

Yes, I'm in the US.

800 XBLA Points $8
3-Month XBox Live Gold - $13

SOLD!
Nintendo 3DSXL MK7 Edition.

Steam Games -
XCOM $20
Binary Domain $5
FTL $6
Amazon Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack $9
1. Deadlight
2. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
3. Iron Brigade
4. Mark of the Ninja
5. Toy Soldiers

Video cards -

EVGA 8800GTX - One of the caps fell off but it works fine without it. - $35

ASUS EAH4670 HDMI, D-Sub, DVI - $35

Koroviev

Is it worth selling a PS3 without the DS3 (I'd like to keep it for certain PC games)? And if so, what's the most efficient way to go about selling it?

I have a 160GB slim model from 2011 that I've hardly used at all. I would be surprised if it had more than 50 hours of playtime on it. Other than that, I've watched a handful of movies on it.

If shipping doesn't kill it, I wouldn't mind selling it to someone on here.

Colin.

Is it worth selling a PS3 without the DS3 (I'd like to keep it for certain PC games)? And if so, what's the most efficient way to go about selling it?

I have a 160GB slim model from 2011 that I've hardly used at all. I would be surprised if it had more than 50 hours of playtime on it. Other than that, I've watched a handful of movies on it.

If shipping doesn't kill it, I wouldn't mind selling it to someone on here.

I would say so, the slim is the best model you can get PS3 wise in my opinion. I would stick to selling without the DS3, as it wouldn't be too cost effective to buy a controller just to sell it as a full package. I currently see a scratched 250gb with no controller for over £100 on eBay, so I'm sure you will get some decent money for it. For something of that value, I would try and sell it here or through a local ad service, since eBay's hassles and fees can be a real pain.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy the following games:

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS)
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition (PS2)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Tales of Symphonia (GC)
Tales of Symphonia 2 (Wii)
Diablo 3 (PC - must be unopened with code intact) x2 (two copies)
Catherine: Love is Over Edition (PS3)
Atelier Iris 1 (PS2)
Atelier Iris 3 (PS2)
Yakuza 4 (PS3)

Also, besides these games which I'm mainly looking for, I'm also looking to buy JRPG's in bulk....yeah, pretty much, if you have a whole bunch of JRPG's or games with Japanese/Anime style themes in it (English ones, of course) that you're trying to get rid of, let me know and I'll buy them all if you can give me a good deal. This is for anyone that just wants to get rid of a bunch of games quickly and doesn't care about making a profit (although I'm not going to just offer you next to nothing). It doesn't matter what console they're for, as long as its PSX Gen or newer.

If you've got particular games you want to part with for a low to decent price, offer that up to, I'm just collecting JRPG's and such games in large quantity right now. Also, must be willing to ship to Canada.

Koroviev

I would say so, the slim is the best model you can get PS3 wise in my opinion. I would stick to selling without the DS3, as it wouldn't be too cost effective to buy a controller just to sell it as a full package. I currently see a scratched 250gb with no controller for over £100 on eBay, so I'm sure you will get some decent money for it. For something of that value, I would try and sell it here or through a local ad service, since eBay's hassles and fees can be a real pain.

I have a prospective buyer on here, but I've never shipped anything heavy like this before.

Anyone care to provide me with advice/instructions? I still have the original box with packaging if that helps. I will ship it with insurance and delivery confirmation, but my main concern is packing it securely in the first place! :x

Also, what is the preferred carrier?

Istaerion

I have a prospective buyer on here, but I've never shipped anything heavy like this before.

Anyone care to provide me with advice/instructions? I still have the original box with packaging if that helps. I will ship it with insurance and delivery confirmation, but my main concern is packing it securely in the first place! :x

Edit: xaosslug provided similar, yet more specific information below.

Koroviev

I'm going to tentatively open this up to other offers:

160GB Slim PS3, very good condition, no DS3 - $180 shipped

All of the pictures you could ever want available upon request. Just feeling a bit lazy atm :p

As I said in another post, the only reason I'm looking to sell this is simply that I don't use it...at all. I've had it for just under two years and it has spent the vast majority of its life looking mournfully at me while I neglected it in favor of my PC, 3DS, Vita, etc. In short, it needs to go to a good home! :)

Edit: Might as well add this:

Tales of Graces f, complete, played for four hours - $36 shipped

Chairhome

For Sale (prices include shipping in US):

PSP (includes manuals and boxes)
Dissidia [012] - $13
Tactics Ogre (manual has a small crease in the manual cover) - $13
Mega Man Powered Up - $10
Crisis Core - $8
Buy all PSP games for $35

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers
Mario Kart Double Dash (complete with demo) - $23
Resident Evil (complete) - $23

PS2
jJD1l9pl.jpg
LnrLaPVl.jpg

God Hand - $25
God of War II (non-GH) - $10
Persona 4 - $15
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Blu-Ray
Samurai Champloo (3-disc set) - $25

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $20 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8). Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

Wants:
3DS XL
Vita games for around $20
Ni No Kuni

Have $120 Gamestop GC

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line. Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot. Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale: PS Vita WIFI in Mint Condition with 8GB Memory Card and Docking Cradle

Complete with Box, Manuals, and all inserts.

$160 Shipped!

xaosslug

i would ask the buyer if the packaging/box is a really, really needed/wanted, and if not (hopefully!!) just buy a bag of styrofoam peanuts + pick up a free, USPS large priority flat rate box from the post office. Put the PS3 in the bag from the packaging, cover the bottom of the box with some styrofoam peanuts, put the PS3 in the box, fill the box the rest of the way with the styrofoam peanuts. Now, tape the box up, label the box, and go back down to your local post office, pay for shippng + delivery confirmation + insurance (should run you roughly $20ish) and you're done. :)

Koroviev

i would ask the buyer if the packaging/box is a really, really needed/wanted, and if not (hopefully!!) just buy a bag of styrofoam peanuts + pick up a free, USPS large priority flat rate box from the post office. Put the PS3 in the bag from the packaging, cover the bottom of the box with some styrofoam peanuts, put the PS3 in the box, fill the box the rest of the way with the styrofoam peanuts. Now, tape the box up, label the box, and go back down to your local post office, pay for shippng + delivery confirmation + insurance (should run you roughly $20ish) and you're done. :)

Sounds perfect. Thank you! :)

Opened UK editions of Xenoblade and The Last Story.

I'm in the US.

Will sell individually or at discount for both. 25 dollars (US), 45 combined, or best offer.

Looking to Buy:

Boxed Sega Genesis games.

Fire Emblem games on GBA. Tawneybomb was selling them a a few months back but just didn't have the money and now they're gone :(

Still would die for a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga and will pay a very fair price for it.

Please PM me if you're selling any of these, thanks!

Sora_N

This is a long shot, but did anyone buy the Wizard's Edition for Ni no Kuni but don't want the Drippy plush? I have the WE but sorta need another one.

EDIT: Also looking for Uncharted 2:GOTY code.

Positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Everything arrived perfectly AND I was super excited to see he included a drawing for me. I'm glad my dumb habit caught on with someone! The games I buy on here are for my girlfriend so the drawing went to her and she was super amused, so I'm sure she'd give you great feedback as well.

televator

All were purchased in Nov, 2008. Never had any problems. Kept clean and cool in a Lian Li server case (lots of airflow). I was able to run Crysis on medium & high settings with this.
Shoot me a reasonable offer since I have little idea what these parts are worth (really). I will get items out next Monday once I have my new parts. Paypal only, please (I will take the hit from the fees).

***I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DISCOUNT FOR THE LOT***

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ
20-231-145-Z02

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I just ordered these exact ones from ebay yesterday.

Sarquiss_

Looking to sell a couple of Steam Keys for games that I already own:

The Walking Dead - $12.50
Doom 3 BFG -$5
Fallout 3: GOTY $5
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $5
Rogue Warrior - $5

Would also be happy to trade the above for the following:

Spec Ops
Farcry 3
Assassins Creed 3
Torchlight 2
Deux EX: HR

Note: The above were either purchased from GamersGate or Amazon. No Grey Market Keys.

dab0ne

WTB:

Resident Evil 6 Steel book case. (PS3)

I only want the case and not the game. If you have any of these please let me know. Thanks.

Before I put it on Ebay, don't suppose anyone in the UK wants Sleeping Dogs sealed on the PS3? Neogaf discount if it means I don't have to go through ebay :p

I'm not a knob, so I'll point out that its going up for free on PSN+ in the coming week/s

Positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Everything arrived perfectly AND I was super excited to see he included a drawing for me. I'm glad my dumb habit caught on with someone! The games I buy on here are for my girlfriend so the drawing went to her and she was super amused, so I'm sure she'd give you great feedback as well.

Hahaha awesome! Positive Feedback for Wibblewozzer as well, great buyer, prompt with messages and payment.

Steam Gifts:

Selling: Street Fighter X Tekken - Complete Pack (includes 12 character pack)
Price: $19

Selling: Alan Wake
Price: $5.5 / $6 / $7.5 - Standard / Collectors Edition / Franchise Pack

Selling: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Industrial Revolution)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition (Pre-Order with bonuses: Lara Croft GotL + Tomb Raider DLC)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Far Cry 3
Price: $25 / $30 - Standard / Deluxe

Selling: Antichamber
Price: $15

Selling: The Showdown Effect (Pre-Order with bonuses)
Price: $7.5 / $14 - Standard / Digital Deluxe

Selling: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order with TF2 items + Bonuses)
Price: $34

Selling: Omerta: City of Gangsters
Price: $22

Selling: Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (includes Artbook + Soundtrack)
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Collectors Edition

Selling: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Price: $20

Selling: Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Price: $16

Selling: The Cave
Price: $10 / $12 - Standard / Pre-Order (with TF2 items worth ~$5)

Selling: The Walking Dead
Price: $12

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap.

PM or just add me on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom