• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Selling a brand new unopened copy of Lego: Lord of The Rings.

£15 including delivery, if you're buying from outside the UK PM me.

vAX8WBn.jpg

Tank

Neo Member
Selling a few things here:

- A gaming PC that has been used for around six months, selling it due to lack of time to play games with school ramping up

Specs are:

i5 2500k
Sapphire 7950 3GB Ram
8Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram (2 x 4GB)
OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular PSU
1TB HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5"
Z77 Motherboard LGA Socket 1155 (Cant find box,or receipt, so don't know exact model)
Antec 300 Case

The computer runs perfectly, is very fast, and will be shipped via UPS ground. I accept payment via paypal. I really need this sold, so make offers!

- My pokemon card collection - make offers on these, they are all in mint condition, with the EXCEPTION of mewtwo level x, azelf lvl x, groudon ex, skarmory ex, tyranitar ex, torterra lvl x, and rhyperior lvl x.

- Kingdoms of Amalur Special Edition (2000 made) - Brand new, sealed, for xbox 360 - $90 shipped

Was just going to buy on Amazon, but, figure I'll throw it here.

If anyone has a complete copy of Paper Mario Sticker Star for 3DS, send me a PM. Offer is $25 delivered via Paypal goods to Virginia, USA. Can send via Amazon Payments if that's how you roll.

Code not necessary for sale, but, expect to knock a few bucks off if missing.

Thanks!

Considering getting rid of my 360. Anyone looking for one?

It's the Slim unit, 250gb, black, comes with all box/manuals. Probably only put in less than 75 hours on this thing. Includes controller and charger. Also would have Kameo and Orange Box... also have a bunch of XBLA games on it but not sure if I were to sell it if people can still play them?

cj_iwakura

It's the Slim unit, 250gb, black, comes with all box/manuals. Probably only put in less than 75 hours on this thing. Includes controller and charger. Also would have Kameo and Orange Box... also have a bunch of XBLA games on it but not sure if I were to sell it if people can still play them?

They should be able to.

And I'm in the market, what are you asking?

Also, which games?

They should be able to.

And I'm in the market, what are you asking?

Also, which games?

Not trying to get every penny worth, mostly just don't play the thing at all. Thing is extremely lightly used, honestly I should have never bought a 360 again.

It would come with the following games,

- Kameo (complete)
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (complete)
- The Orange Box (complete)
- Alien Hominid
- Banjo-Kazooie
- Banjo-Tooie
- Battlefield 2
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night
- DOOM
- Geometry Wars
- Geometry Wars 2
- Halo (original Xbox game)
- Hexic HD
- Ikaruga
- Lumines Live
- Marble Blast Ultra
- Monkey Island 2
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Pac-Man
- Pac Man Championship Edition
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
- Prince of Persia Classic
- Puzzle Quest 2
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Rex HD
- Splosion Man
- Super Meat Boy
- Texas Hold Em
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- UNO

I think I have like 800 points on the system too and could buy a game of your choice before shipping...

SLV

Have you considered a 3DS XL? The IQ is a fair bit better, especially for NDS games.

Well lets just say that i am buying a DSi XL used for ~120 $, new is ~ 240 $, and a new 3DS XL is 270 $. So yeah i am quite sure :D Will buy a 3DS maybe sometime in the future. Dont have that much money to blow atm.

Koroviev

Well lets just say that i am buying a DSi XL used for ~120 $, new is ~ 240 $, and a new 3DS XL is 270 $. So yeah i am quite sure :D Will buy a 3DS maybe sometime in the future. Dont have that much money to blow atm.

....Australia?

SLV

....Australia?

Naw, Europe, Latvia, just for information, average salary is like 800$-1000$ a month, mine is 300 $ in the slow winter months, hourly based and tourism, so yeah, everything is expensive, salary and life quality level is low ;)

You dont want to know how much the games cost, lol...

For example, Pokemon Black, the first game.

IOWt65pl.jpg

gQcmvxE.jpg

While it is like 30 $ in amazon, lol !

So anyway, anything in particular i have to pay attention to when buying ? Hinges, screens, something else ?

bjork

They should be able to add their account to the system and play the games, so long as you leave your account on the system as well, with the games installed. I keep a second account and I've never had to double dip on anything that I can recall.

cj_iwakura

Have a copy of Klonoa (Wii) up for grabs. I think it's out of print, but I got it for pretty cheap so I'll part for it for pretty cheap: $15, maybe $20 to cover shipping if necessary.

FoeHammer

Still looking for a cheap copy of Alan Wake for 360, code or boxed copy.

I'm also looking for a copy of Risen 2:Dark Waters for the 360.

I'd love to trade for the above, but if I can do Paypal if that is preferred.

Selling or trading

Paypal, amazon gift cards , best buy gift cards welcome :D

Kirbys Dream Collection - brand new- $32 shipped

Sonic and all stars racing transformed-Wii u used -$32 shipped

Assassins Creed 3- used- Wii u -$35 shipped

Resident Evil 6- used- xbox 360- $25 shipped

Ratchet and Clank HD collection- used -$22 shipped

WTS (All used; great condition with cases/manuals)

Wii U
Nintendoland - $28

DS
Pokemon Platinum - $16

Xbox 360
Splinter Cell: Double - $6
Splinter Cell: Conviction $8 (or $12 for both SC: DA and Conviction)
Singularity - $8
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $9
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $4
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $6 (or both for $8)

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) - $9

WTB or Trade

Willing to trade multiple games (3, 4, or even 5) for Dishonored (360) or buy.

*****US PayPal gift only please*****

32r23r2.png

bigace33

Looking for Fallout NV Ultimate for $5 paypal and a few steam codes.

Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade.

PM if anyone is interested

Positive feedback for Darthwoo. Gave me the FNV key very fast. I will definitely do business with him again.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Positive Feedback for bigace33. Was my first sale here and it all went nice and smoothly.

SmokeMaxX

WTS: 1600 Microsoft Points Code/Card for $15
Street Fighter X Tekken (360) USED - $15
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (360) USED - $25
Halo 4 Limited Edition - NEW/Sealed - $65 (slightly damaged, but everything inside the box is unused/untouched)
PS1/2 -> Gamecube converter USED - $12
Wii Motion Plus Attachment NEW - $20
Wii Component Cable USED - $7
All Prices are SHIPPED (except 1600 MSP). If you want more than one thing, prices will go down to account for saved shipping.

WTB: Vanquish for 360. Ebay sold listings show it selling for ~$7-10. Looking to pay around that range. Will trade SFxT for it straight up.

ronito

Positive Feedback for Shinobi602 despite his avatar everything went through smoothly and in great condition. Also, no feces.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ultra Positive Feedback for user Raitosaito. Quick and easy, got the code within minutes of payment.

Now to see what all this DmC fuss is about!

I'm shipping items to the UK from the US. what's the way to best and cheapest way to do this, a USPS international flat rate box?

Should depend on the weight. I haven't shipped to UK but I imagine it's similar to Canada. For Canada under 4lbs it's cheaper to ship first class but once you hit 4lbs or more the price more than doubles and it's generally cheaper to ship in a flat-rate international box. I don't know if the weights match up for shipping to the UK but you should use a calculator on USPS.com to be sure. If you're shipping something small or light your best bet would be to hold off from the flat-rate boxes.

Edit: Looked it up. Looks to have the same 4lb limit to ship first class. If your package is under that you're likely better off shipping using that and your own box. If it's over 4lbs likely go the flat-rate international. Of course size of what your shipping can impact this pricing considerably, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom