• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Before I go and take a load of pictures is anyone interested in buying:

Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - both brand new in box with Pokewalker. Never used.
Ideally looking for around £35-£40 for each or I can sell them together with a discount. Postage will be separate.

Nintendo 3DS (OG) Ice White - No signs of wear or use, it's mint condition, literally used a few times. All accessories and inserts including Club Nintendo code and box.
Ideally looking for around £100 + postage (which we can negotiate on depending if you want it recorded etc)

UK only

Edit: Bottom of page injustice. :(

Looking to sell my PS4 launch edition preorder. I would put it back up on eBay but deadbeat bidders on my Zelda 3DS made me reach my limit on how many consoles I can list in a month. They're going for around $650 on average it seems but I'm open to offers. I can provide a screenshot of the order confirmation if needed.

knee

Looking to sell my PS4 launch edition preorder. I would put it back up on eBay but deadbeat bidders on my Zelda 3DS made me reach my limit on how many consoles I can list in a month. They're going for around $650 on average it seems but I'm open to offers. I can provide a screenshot of the order confirmation if needed.

I don't know that the average in this thread has been anywhere $650.

Shady859

dang sorry. double post

make something of it at least...... Ebay average on PS4 might be $650 but subtract at least 13% in fees about $85 + shipping unless Amazon does it.

Shady859

Edit: purchased, thanks fellow GAFer. Feedback to come tomorrow.

Anyone have the PS4 Killzone pre-order bonus thing from amazon? shadow pack i believe it called

dc89

Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - both brand new in box with Pokewalker. Never used.
Ideally looking for around £35-£40 for each or I can sell them together with a discount. Postage will be separate.

Nintendo 3DS (OG) Ice White - No signs of wear or use, it's mint condition, literally used a few times. All accessories and inserts including Club Nintendo code and box.
Ideally looking for around £100 + postage (which we can negotiate on depending if you want it recorded etc)

UK only

I posted that before, bottom of the page sucks.

I forgot to say I also have:

PSP Go White. Complete with box and charger, I'll also throw in my 16GB memory card.
Willing to listen to offers on this one.

sabanoo

I posted that before, bottom of the page sucks.

I forgot to say I also have:

PSP Go White. Complete with box and charger, I'll also throw in my 16GB memory card.
Willing to listen to offers on this one.

No need to repost within 10 posts of your last one. People check previous pages.

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTS

NzEVty8.jpg

Last Chance! These will be shipping out tomorrow! LAUNCH DAY PS4! From Amazon!

Make me an offer and it will be in your hands Friday

US Shipping only

Either Cover Paypal fee's or gift item

Coreya513 on Ebay
Maddux4163 on Day One Patch

Very reputible.

LAST DAY ON THIS

Also have Batman Origins Steam code for $30

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Mozendo

Positive Feedback for bronson
Sold me a Pokemon X digital download code and no errors in the transaction or activating the code.

Talon

WTS
Launch Day PS4 from Amazon

$640 via Amazon Payments/Paypal gift/Paypal (you pay the fee) if sold today.

I'll change the shipping address to yours immediately and provide you with tracking updates.

I was planning on keeping it, but it's been a rough year for the immediate family so I plan on using the funds for some extra Christmas gifts.

3 Positive feedback as a seller - including a sold console.

Thanks!

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

ibqmgdEHNpK3vj.JPG

Games:
New Super Mario Bros U - $38
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $11
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $11
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $10
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $26
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTT:

$5 Amazon or Best Buy Gift Card + Cash for $10 Walmart Gift Card

WTB

3DS EShop Credit ($35)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

Treb

WTT:

Have:

PS3:
Assassin's Creed 3 Online Pass
AC 3 Benedict Arnold Pack code
Mortal Kombat Classic Sub-Zero skin code

Want:
The Last of Us Online Pass
Offers!

Gamble

UK only

Edit: Bottom of page injustice. :(

damn I was about to be all over this

Selling:

Xbox Day One Edition - $600 + tax if applicable --> Amazon Day One Edition

Battlefield 4 (sealed) (360) - $42 shipped
Diablo 3 (sealed) (360) - $42 shipped

PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold. Thanks!

Afro

FOR SALE:

CoD Ghosts for PS4, brand new, factory sealed.

$49 shipped via Paypal gift. Contiguous United States only.

Amazon is shipping it to me on Friday. I will send it out Saturday morning.

100% positive GAF and eBay feedback.

WTS:

XBOX Day One Edition

$600 + tax if applicable(looking for paypal). I will change the shipping address to you.

PM if interested. I have 13 feedback on here, 6 as a seller and 7 as a buyer. 225 on eBay under blazenumb1226 and 56 on CAG under the same screen name as on here.

bakeray

WTS:

Project X Zone: Limited Edition - $30 shipped
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - $40 shipped

both are brand new and sealed, never got around to playing them.

aktham

Very positive feedback for BeEatNU formally known as G35TwinTurbo

Both of the GTX 770s are beasting while running nearly silent and cool ;)

Jamix012

NTSC Copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy (The Gamestop Plastic Case One, not the metal case Limited edition)
Includes game, case and manual. I have a few copies actually because of complications with gamestop and finally getting my hands on my own personal copy of the metalcase edition.
- $47 each, free shipping within the USA. International shipping can be discusses if desired.
Sorry for the shitty camera quality, taken on my Vita.

$100 shipped
Like new red Nintendo 2DS. Bought it and applied screen protectors day one, used it maybe a total of half a dozen times. Comes with the blue official Nintendo sleeve/case. All boxes included.

$20 shipped
Mario and Luigi Dream Team for 3DS. Used with Club Nintendo code.

Barzul

Don't know if this is the right place place to ask, but if anyone has sold a console on ebay, are people actually getting paid or are they just getting troll bids? I was about to cancel my Xbox One preorder, but if I can make money off it, I'll sell it.

Bii

Don't know if this is the right place place to ask, but if anyone has sold a console on ebay, are people actually getting paid or are they just getting troll bids? I was about to cancel my Xbox One preorder, but if I can make money off it, I'll sell it.

I sold mine and the buyer transferred the Paypal funds immediately.

SmokeMaxX

I personally don't trust eBay for that sort of thing. People are super shady on there for high price purchases, especially for something like a new console. At least when someone tried to cheat me on Craigslist with fake bills, I was able to call them out on it and get my item back. If I ship something out to some thief on eBay, I'll get a box of rocks back if that.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Selling 2 copies of Sly Cooper Thieves in Time.

1 Sealed
1 Opened and in great condition

Will ship both for 30. Good for a gift.

DedValve

Banned
I'm putting these up on Neogaf first to see if any gaffers are interested before I put it on Ebay. Selling 2 items today. Any extra info just PM me.

First up

320 GB HDD Halo 4 LE Xbox 360 + 8 retail games & 40 Digital Games + accessories = $420

DD games will not be deleted but I will remove my original account from the system which means if you delete anything it will be gone forever. There is still about 100gb space free. The console will be provided with it's own GT but once you get it and make your own you will still have access to all games.

The console is in great condition, super quiet and has no scratches or dents itself, same for the two controllers.

Accessories
2 Halo 4 Controllers (perfect condition)
1 regular wireless controller (really good and functional condition)
1 docking station that can charge up to 2 controllers (perfect condition)
1 cheap headset to get you started (brand new)

Retail Games

1. Mass Effect Trilogy (ME1: Pinnacle Station, ME2: All campaign DLC, ME3: Javik & Leviathan) - $20
2. The Walking Dead
3. Left 4 Dead 2 (all dlc)
4. Dead Island Riptide
5. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
6. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
7. Dragon Ball Z budokai Tenkaichi collection HD
8. Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Digital Games

1. Alan Wake (DLC The Signal, The Writer)
2. American Nightmare
3. Alice: Madness Returns
4. Anarchy Reigns
5. ArcaniA - Gothic 4
6. Ascend: Hand of Kul
7. Assassin's Creed 2
8. Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
9. Borderlands 2 (Mechromancer Pack, Ultimat Vault Hunter Pack 1, Creature Slaughterdome, Captain Scarlet, Torques Campaign, Sir Hammerlock Big game hunt, Tiny Tinas assault)
10. Crackdown 1
11. Dark -
12. Dead Rising Case Zero
13. Dead Rising 2
14. Dead Rising Case: west
15. Defense Grid (free)
16. Devil May Cry 4
17. Fallout 3 + (broken steel, Operation: Anchorage, Point lookout, Mothership zeta, the pitt)
18. ***Fallout New Vegas DLC (ONLY the additional add ons from the GOTY edition, not the main game itself. You cannot play these without the main game but you don’t need to buy the GOTY edition since all dlc is downloaded and installed)
19. Flashback
20. Halo 3 – 0
21. Hexic HD – 0
22. Hydrophobia
23. Injustice: Gods Among Us
24. Limbo
25. Lost planet 2 (Rush Arena)
26. Magic The Gathering 2013
27. Perfect Dark
28. Prince of Persia: The forgotten Sands
29. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
30. Rayman Origins
31. Rayman Legends
32. Rock Band 3 (a few songs)
33. Shadow Complex
34. Sonic & Sega All Star Racing
35. Sonic Adventure 1
36. Soul Calibur V
37. State of Decay
38. Super Meat Boy
39. The Maw
40. Toy Soldiers
41. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Jill, Shuma Gorath)
42. WRC Powerslide

Item #2

HP Pavillion G6 Notebook Series - $100
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2350M CPU @2.30GHz
Ram: 4GB

Some things to note about this laptop
1. Screen is in perfect condition, it looks like shit in that picture but thats because I forgot to wipe it.
2. It has 3 USB 2.0 ports however 1 of them is broken, the other 2 work perfectly fine.
3. Every other port (HDMI, VGA, DVD drive, Ethernet, SD and some other ports I never use) all work perfectly fine
4. The mouse itself has a little wear and tear, this is all visually (I scratched it until the paint peeled off), other than that it still functions perfectly.
5. The keyboard is in pristine condition.

WP_20131113_006_zps8836d34b.jpg

Let me know. I also have more pictures if your interested. Neither product comes in their original packaging. Open to work out prices within reason.

Ecto311

For Sale: Wii Points card code for $20 worth of points

Want: $15 paypal gift PM me if interested or trade for $20 eShop points

E92 M3

I have changed my mind about getting the PS4 and want to unload my preorders. If someone is in the greater Philadelphia area it would make it a lot easier. We could meet up on Saturday or whenever. Looking for MSRP.

Otheradam

I have a mint copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox 360. $42 shipped via paypal/amazon payments. Blimp code used.

Also willing to trade it for a copy of The Last of Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom