• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrinck

If anyone has a PS4 pre order for sale, shoot me a message.
The only downside is that I will only arrive on the 27th so you'd have to hold it for me till then and have it shipped to Fort Lauderdade.
Will definitely pay extra for the trouble.

Cheska

Selling some more miscellaneous items. Shipping only within the US, Paypal only s'il vous plait!

M141ymQ.jpg

Sold out Studio Ghibli Vinyls by Tyler Stout sold from Mondotees. $45 shipped each.

Prints/Posters
Mass Effect Lithographs! Limited edition, numbered and signed (except for Aria who is just numbered) PM me best offers! Looking for $60-$100 shipped for each depending on which one you want. Willing to discount if buying multiple!
Aria
Cerberus
Grunt
Thane

Figures
Megahouse Rise Kujikawa $100 shipped
Wave Rise 1/8 Scale $65 shipped
Persona figmas!! I have Chie and Aigis from Persona 4 Arena.
Vocaloid Lily by PHAT! 1/8 scale $40 shipped (loose figure)
Persona 2 Innocent Sin Lisa Silverman PVC $40 shipped
D-Arts Pokemon Charizard $57 shipped

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Have an Amazon PS4 + Killzone + 1 year of PS Plus preorder for sale if anyone is interested. Can have it shipped right to you from Amazon.

Do people buy PSN card codes on here? Instead of selling my amazon ps4 preorder and riskin a gamestop walkin purchase, I could just buy 5 $20 psn cards with gs credit and sell them here instead for $17-$18.

sk3tch

EDIT: got one from Salaadin! Thanks!!

Want to buy:

Battlefield 4 on PS4.

Got assed out of the Amazon deal (completely forgot) - but all I really want is BF4, anyway so it makes more sense just to buy this game. PM me your price. I would ideally like to receive it no later than Saturday. Thanks!

EDIT: got one from Salaadin! Thanks!!

Quake1028

Want to buy:

Battlefield 4 on PS4.

Got assed out of the Amazon deal (completely forgot) - but all I really want is BF4, anyway so it makes more sense just to buy this game. PM me your price. I would ideally like to receive it no later than Saturday. Thanks!

Post #20438

Heysoos

WTS:

Xbox 360 Slim 250gb + Black Controller w/ Play and Charge kit - $150 Shipped

Paypal Gift preferred or you pay the fees. Accept Amazon Payments too.

Going to try my luck here as I'm tired of dealing with the idiots on Craigslist, I've gotten a lot of requests but it's annoying to deal with them.

Also have a bunch of games in case someone is interested in buying some with the 360. Shoot me a PM.

nJjbd07l.jpg

Classic gaming anyone?

(Click to enlarge)

For sale:
(Some of the recent gen stuff, like Bombastic, Futurama, MGS3, Super Bubble Pop, Robotech, Disaster Report, Unlimited SAGA, Future Tactics, Sin and Punishment for WIi, etc is sealed. )

Blue Dragon (360) is gone. Also as posted earlier, trying to sell Grand Theft Auto V for Ps3 - 40 shipped and it's yours. Blimp code unused.

(These DS games are brand new, sealed)

(Hookups available on systems, package deals possible) PSX are of varying models from 1001 to 9001, so take your pick. I have a plethora of N64, PSX, Genesis, SNES systems available.

ATI 5850s (some with box - risers optional 80-100 shipped, depending on manufacturer) and some PSUs:

PM if interested. More pics coming, hopefully prices if I get as far as listing everything (sigh..). PayPal accepted, Bitcoin preferred.

Tc91

Repost:

Hi,

I'm selling a MINT condition OG 3DS, I've used it literally 2 times. No scratches or scuffs.

Comes in the box with the 3DS charger and charging cradle. All the manuals etc, the AR cards and the 3DS redeemable code is unused (I'm 90% sure on that).

I'm looking for around £110-120 plus postage. It's now on eBay as I have to put this money towards my PS4 so I'm looking for a quick sale. Shipping only to the UK!

;_; sorry for crappy phone pictures.

Thank you, PM me if you're interested!

10% Ebay charge as well if you look at your sellers account... Unless waived by Ebay for charity auction?

I ended up selling my Xbone to a lady at work for my cost. Wasn't trying to get rich on the deal just like MOST people here are doing. Some people are being dumb and asking eBay+ but for those only asking for like $40 profit it's a very friendly thing. Would you rather pay $40-50 to someone who was smart enough to actually secure a console months ago or camp/worry/F5 F5 F5 to MAYBE get one.

Console launches bring out the worst in people. I literally cringed yesterday when I received a email from Ebay reminding all bidders that they are essentially always correct and buy with confidence as Ebay/Paypal will make things right on any purchase.

Yes, eBay waives their fees for a charity auction, but PayPal doesn't for individuals. Also, the way it's done is odd, as they first send you the money, then bill you later for the donation, rather than send it direct. So I'm concerned they will double dip. We'll see, I may have to load up an eBay/PayPal rant when all is said and done.

I was especially concerned because the buyer had zero feedback, but at least with communication they've been very good so far.

Well, I thought I would have more luck here but oh well. I'll try one or two more times. I have never bought on NeoGaf but I can link my Ebay account, only 5 or 6 reviews in the last 5+ years but they are all positive :)

Still looking to buy the following (looking to buy as a bundle)

Wii Remote w/ Motion Plus + Nunchuk (looking to buy two of each)
Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario/Luigi U
Pikmin 3

Also possibly interested in buying Mario Galaxy 1 and Pikmin 1+2 if it is part of the bundle.

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTS

NzEVty8.jpg

Last Chance! These will be shipping out tomorrow! LAUNCH DAY PS4! From Amazon!

Make me an offer and it will be in your hands Friday

US Shipping only

Either Cover Paypal fee's or gift item

Coreya513 on Ebay
Maddux4163 on Day One Patch

Very reputible.

vermadas

Positive feedback for BeEatNU. He sold me a video card at an excellent price and shipped super quickly. Awesome dude all around. Thanks!

I still have a Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition I'm wanting to sell to pay off the rest of my PS4 preorder. That thing ships tomorrow so not much time left. The Wizard's Edition is in great condition and I'm looking for Amazon Gift Cards. I probably could have made a lot from selling on ebay but I don't like using ebay and I'd rather deal with someone from GAF anyways. Make an offer.

Looking for a launch PS4 of any kind; please PM me to discuss
Last ditch call for anyone still looking for a PS4 preorder:

Not yet shipped

Delivery Estimate Friday, November 15, 2013 by 8:00pm

PlayStation 4: Launch Edition PlayStation 4: Launch Edition
Sold by Amazon.com LLC

PM offers please. Not looking for ebay/CL/reseller pricing.

Sent you one

Gaz_RB

Positive feedback for Gooster. Sold me a beautiful white vita/32gb memory stick at a great price. He sent it priority with insurance/tracking number and the vita got here in just a couple days. Great condition, Gooster is the man. Great communication and fast responses.
Thanks homie

whodey17

Banned
Hey everyone I'm looking for a PS4. I'm content on going to search for one friday but I thought I'd ask. I'm looking for just the system. I have the games. PM me

dhlt25

bought a PS3 looking for game now
WTB
JRPGS for PS3: I already have XIII+2 looking for

resonant of fate
tales games
disgaea 4, D2
yakuza 3,4
nier
maybe interested in your PS3 import too.

PM me with offer

Thanks!

$30 Dragon's Crown Vita - complete, opened.
$15 Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - complete, opened. unused online code.

SOLD : ACIV NVidia Code
$20 PC download code for Batman Origins from the NVidia Holiday Bundle.

Price Paypal USD and shipped in the USA only.

I have a few sales on here and 600+ on Ebay (mlgamescards). Thanks!

Ezalc

WTB

Must be complete, except for Metroid that can be cart only.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Punch-Out!! Wii
Starfox Assault
Mario 3D Land

Krammy

A huge Positive Feedback for mjc. He sent me Final Fantasy VI Advance (Sealed) for a great price and was awesome to buy from!

Kel9lg7.png

IrishNinja

positive feedback for Crimsonlink - haven't had a chance to test the games but they were a great price & look great man, hopefully gonna dive in this weekend...thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom