• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

Le-mo

WTS:
Grand Theft Auto IV w/ unused blimp code PS3 Like New Condition $40. I'm gold status.
Knack Brand New $40

Prices are shipped.

Garcia Hotspur

Neo Member
WTS: Megaman Legends 2 complete (2 small cracks on front of case otherwise perfect condition)

Price: $60 shipped in US (Additional for international shipping.)

WTS: VERY rare Japanese Zelda Majora's Mask Goron Link figure (no box, figure+stand)

Price: $75 shipped in US (Addition for international shipping.)

Paypal only. May entertain offers if you think a price is too high.

WTS:

UltraViolet codes:

The Hobbit Extended Edition : $5

Star Trek Into Darkness - $3

Also have a sealed Diablo III CE I'm looking to sell. Not looking to make much of a profit really, mainly to just make more room. PM me if interested, thanks!

I have flawless feedback here, Ebay and Amazon!

FS: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Steam and Splinter Cell BlackList Steam

Both for $25

I will PM the digital codes. I accept PayPal (gifted if possible).

References:

eBay: zukotech

Heat: NE0ZUK0

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. Very good transaction, smooth as butter.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling a sealed copy of Knack for PS4 for $35 shipped, PM me.

Miker

WTB - DSi XL, preferably around $60. Will pay a bit more for burgundy or bronze.

EDIT: Bought one, no longer looking for this.

baphomet

FS: 160GB PS3 slim - $150 with free shipping

Comes with everything in original box. Been in my entertainment center since purchase so it should be in more or less perfect physicial condition. Will post some pics up tomorrow.

Thoraxes

For trade/sale: Hearthstone Beta Key

Want (for trade of the above listed Beta Key):

Beyond Two Souls (PS3 Physical Copy)
Dragon's Crown (Vita Physical Copy)
$40 Paypal Gift

kurbaan

Banned
PS4 Games:

Killzone Shadowfall: $55
Knack: $50

Ended up getting 2 copies of both these games due to 2 separate orders. Good deal if you missed out on the Target or Amazon deals.

US Shipping only or if you live in Seattle area you can pick it up (would prefer this).

Dwolla or Paypal is good.

asdad123

Want to Sell or Trade:

Killzone ShadowFall - $50 shipped
Knack - $50 shipped

Both are sealed. Will trade either of them for Need For Speed Rivals PS4

Shady859

Looking to Buy

One month PS+ code

Pm me with price, I do paypal. Please and thank you

Just a heads up, every PS4 comes with a month trial that doesn't stack on your current sub so these should be really cheap tomorrow. Also 7 day trials in most every games next gen. I would give you my month but it's already spoken for.

BLack Friday they are $30 for a year if you can skate by.

maxcriden

Just came in to offer some amazing feedback for THEAnderson21, who was fantastic to work with as a buyer, extremely patient and all around is a great guy!

Got a triple assortment of PAL Wii Games. Okami, Play, and Fit. The Fit and Play seem to have unused Club Nintendo Codes. They all come in cases but the Wii Fit Case is missing the plastic sleeve for the Cover though the cover is included. All the games work great. Not willing to break up so priced to sell fast. £15 shipped via Paypal Gift. UK only. I leave for the states next Friday so act fast.

I also have a PAL PS1 Tony Hawk Skateboarding Sealed Brand New for £20 shipped via Paypal Gift.

zychi

Banned
I have a copy of ps4 madden that I don't want anymore. It's still sealed. $45 shipped. I didn't purchase it with the b2g1 deal, I bought it off ebay for $55, so I'm not ripping anyone off

pm me if interested.

Raide

PAL Wii-U Deluxe for Sale. Sparkly clean!

Comes with Amazon Warehouse boxing and all wrapped up. Comes with Nintendoland and Monster Hunter Tri U.

Was looking for £200 but open to offers since it is not getting used much now.

Please PM if interested!

Already own this game, but got a promo code from nvidia promo.

Selling a Splinter Cell: Blacklist uplay digital download code for $20

price is negotiable.

throw me a pm ;)

gatisimo

WTT: Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PC) for either Lego Marvel (PC) or Metro Last Light (PC). Also willing to buy those two if the combo price is sweet!

WTS or trade EVGA GTX 580, $160.

GulAtiCa

WTS
Paypal only please
All prices include shipping (if inside USA), else shipping might be separate if outside USA.
All games are NTSC unless otherwise noted.

PS3
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition - Used - $15 (comes with disk, manuals, case) - this is the version with all the DLC stories on disk.

Xbox 360
Halo 4 - Used - $15.00 (both disks and case included (no manual as it never came with one))

Wii U
Sonic Lost World - Used - $35 (comes with disk, manual, and case, the Deadly Six Code has already been used)

KJA

WTS:

BNIB NEOGEO PAD USB Controller for PS3 : $60 Shipped to US & Canada. Add $7 for tracking.

ASh6G2Fl.jpg

Ships from Canada. Paypal/Dwolla/Square Cash accepted.

Thanks!

bro1

Banned
Hello friends, I'm back to take some requests. :) Feel free to send a PM my way if you're interested in any games. I'll try to get you a good price. Here is a list of the more popular games and their prices:

Selling

Steam Gifts

XCOM: Enemy Within - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $14
Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea DLC - $10
Assetto Corsa - $20

State of Decay - $13
Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $18
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $24

Nether - $17 / $26 (Believer / Chosen)
Space Engineers - $10
Rocksmith 2014 - $28

Contagion - $10
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior - $10
Lost Planet 3 - $12

All gifts are region free. Keep in mind, while I try to be as fast as I can, there are sometimes small delays. Please contact me if you would like to purchase any of the above games, or to ask about the price of others. I'm a gold status seller (121 positive feedback).
----
Positive feedback for ricochetguro. Super quick and pleasant transaction. The usual. :)
POSITIVE FEEDBACK! Just got X-COM and couldn't be happier!!

Anybody want to buy either a launch day PS4 or XBONE let me know. I have 2 of each!

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

3DS
Pokemon X - sealed - $33 shipped

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $33 shipped

PC
Tomb Raider (2013) - STEAM KEY - $8
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $8

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $30 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $13 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped
...or all 3 Metroid titles for $30 shipped.

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Seller.

AwRy108

Does the PM system occasionally not work for certain people or at certain times. I send PM's to certain sellers and despite them being on the forum.....no reply.

It can be touchy in some cases, but I think it's much more likely that people just don't check them.

All games have their cases and instruction manuals all in like new condition.

Code of Princess - $20

Resident Evil: Revelations - $10

Kid Icarus Uprising - SOLD

I will be selling my Blue/Black 3DS XL next week once my Zelda one arrives so if anyone is interested in a bundle deal let me know.

Buyer pays shipping and PP fees unless sent as gift, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom