• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhome

I picked up Killzone at launch for PS4 just to see how great it looks, and it's amazing looking, but the game just isn't for me. If anyone passes through here and would like it I'd take NBA 2K14 for it straight up. Just let me know, thanks!

mackattk

Positive feedback for Radec. Great buyer, quick payment and excellent communication.

Sorry was posting on mobile and the message system was a bit different on mobile. The positive feedback should have been sent to depward. Radec was interested In the item but backed out. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheska

Selling some more miscellaneous items. Shipping only within the US, Paypal only s'il vous plait!

M141ymQ.jpg

Sold out Studio Ghibli Vinyls by Tyler Stout sold from Mondotees. $45 shipped each.

Prints/Posters
Mass Effect Lithographs! Limited edition, numbered and signed $80-$100 shipped for each depending on which one you want. Willing to discount if buying multiple!
Grunt
Thane

Figures
Wave Rise 1/8 Scale $65 shipped
Persona figmas!! I have Chie and Aigis from Persona 4 Arena.
Vocaloid Lily by PHAT! 1/8 scale $40 shipped (loose figure)
Persona 2 Innocent Sin Lisa Silverman PVC $40 shipped
D-Arts Pokemon Charizard $57 shipped

IMACOMPUTA

Price lowered! $225 shipped
Less than a month old 3DS XL (Black)
Box and manuals in new condition included
Pokemon X
and
Gunman Clive have been purchased from the eShop.
Also includes the following Ambassador games:

Gba -
Mariokart super circuit
Warioland 4
Yoshis island super Mario advance 3
Zelda minish cap
Kirby amazing mirror
Fire emblem sacred stones
Warioware
Metroid fusion
F zero max velocity
Mario vs donkey kong

Nes -
Metroid
Yoshi
Wrecking crew
Zelda
Balloon fight
Super Mario bros
Nes open tournament golf
Ice climber
Zelda 2
Donkey kong jr

Misc
3d classics: excitebike
Zelda Four swords anniversary edition

sk3tch

Want to Buy:

Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS4 (new/sealed)

Will pay $45 shipped via regular PayPal payment. PM me with PayPal addy - I'm in the U.S. Thanks!

Ultimadrago

Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer22. Extremely quick response and delivery. Got Walking Dead: Season 2 at an awesome price. Thanks again!

Akkad

Banned
WTS : Assssin's Creed IV : Black Flag Sealed(PS4) $46 Paypal Gift, US only addresses. Comes with the Amazon code for the hidden mystery pack (Actually Amazon sent me two codes for some reason).

Price Lowered.

Also selling the 1 month PS+ code that came with PS4 for $5 (I'll throw in the Music Unlimited code if anybody wants it)

bigace33

I know this is a long shot, but I want to trade a 30 day PS+ code along with the $10 PSN credit for a steam key for Castlevania LOS.

+10 feedback here, can provide eBay info if you want 100 or so more.

Want:
Vita 32gb memory card for preferably around $50 or trade.
Paypal.

Have for Sale/Trade:
Paypal.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO (Not original box but includes everything, software, USB cable, I'll even throw in an HDMI cable.)

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for Vita (Game cart only.)

Batman Arkham City for 360
Soul Calibur V for 360
Metroid Other M
The three above games are CIB but may have sticker residue or scratches on the DVD case, Metroid is in a black case instead of white. They are practically mint otherwise if you have spare clean cases to swap them into.

Pics by request if anyone bites, PM me.

If anyone has an Amazon pre-order of the Xbox One that they're willing to sell (or give if considering cancelling), feel free to contact me. I'm willing to pay $600 via Paypal. I'll do gift payment if you have good feedback here.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTT

My 12 month Xbox Live subscription code (US) for your 12 month PSN+ code (US).

Thanks!

SmokeMaxX

If anyone has an Amazon pre-order that they're willing to sell (or give if considering cancelling), feel free to contact me. I'm willing to pay $600 via Paypal. I'll do gift payment if you have good feedback here.

Might want to mention which console you're talking about. I assume you're talking about the XBone since you're saying cancelling?

baphomet

Positive Feedback for richisawesome

Did a trade of an RGB N64 for a very nice GBA SP AGS-101 and extras. Extremely happy with it, and received it very quickly. Would definitely do business with in the future!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If anyone has an Amazon pre-order that they're willing to sell (or give if considering cancelling), feel free to contact me. I'm willing to pay $600 via Paypal. I'll do gift payment if you have good feedback here.

I have a preorder for Watchdogs you can have for $600.

Okay, first time doing this...I want to gauge interest on something.

I'm interested in selling my original 60GB PS3 with backwards compatibility and two controllers; maybe throw in a couple of free games. Not sure what a fair asking price is for that, but if you're interested PM me.

tearsofash

Anyone want to buy my NTSC xbox 360 120gb black elite alongside: Kinect, Dance Masters, Deathsmiles, Otomedius Excellent Special Edition, Kinect Adventures, ESPgaluda II (region free), Dodonpachi Resurrection, Mushihimesama Futari, Akai Katana, Samurai Shodown Sen, and Bullet Witch.

Want to buy:

Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS (must be complete)

Nintendo 2DS (off chance someone has it and doesn't want it)

Assassins Creed PS4 digital cross buy code (will pay $20 if you don't want it via paypal)

AwRy108

I know this is a long shot, but I want to trade a 30 day PS+ code along with the $10 PSN credit for a steam key for Castlevania LOS.

If you're selling the PS+ code that came with the PS4, you'd better remind people that it doesn't stack on top of existing memberships.

Afro

For Sale

Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4

Mint condition, played once.

$40 shipped in U.S. only via Paypal gift.

100% positive feedback on GAF and eBay.

cicero

For Trade:
8 games on GOG.com for 1 game

Games being traded by me as one gift code, (Total Value: $55.92):
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader - $5.99
Stonekeep - $5.99
Descent 3 + Expansion - $9.99
Giants: Citizen Kabuto - $9.99
Freespace + Expansion - $5.99
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business - $5.99
M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2 - $5.99
Conquest of the New World - $5.99

Game I want:
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves on GOG.com, currently on a promotional sale for $7.49

Please private message me if you are interested.

DigiMish

Selling Killzone: Shadow Fall for $45.

I won a copy in a contest, but bought one anyways, thinking it wouldn't get here in time for launch. It did.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for seller FeedMeAStrayCat. Pleasure to do business with!

MADGAME

I'm giving away the 7-day PS+ trial that came with KZ Shadowfall. I'm set for quite some time on PS+.

Never gave anything away on here, if anyone wants it reply to this post and I'll message you the code. First one gets it

sgb

Figured now is a great time to post my want's, paypal gift for all, please pm if you got em!!

WTB

Kingdom Hearts DDD

PS3
FFXIII-2(PS3)

Star Ocean Last Hope(PS3)

Metal Gear Legacy collection

Last of Us

GTA V

Disgaea D2

PS Vita

Muramasa
Dragons Crown

NintendoFan

Neo Member
FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced - $30
F-1 Race - $20
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass DS Stylus - $30

FFTA is in great shape, in box with manual. Game was hardly played (realized I didn't like tactical RPGs) and bought day it was released.

F-1 Race is in box and comes with link cable and manual. As far as I can tell it comes with everything the game would have came if you bought it new when it was released.

Amazon Payments or Square Cash. US only, please. PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom