• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

From the OP:

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Positive Feedback for Knee. Sold me an XBL card. Thanks!

gh07.jpg

$45 or trade for year of PS+ code. Will Email code to you

WTS

(U.S. PayPal only please. I use USPS)- Asking $325.(FREE SHIPPING.)

PS3 Slim 120Gb (everything in great condition)

+

GTA V
The Last of Us
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Starhawk
Infamous
Infamous 2
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
God of War: Ascension
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Mass Effect Trilogy
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
L.A. Noire
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Tomb Raider
Dragon's Dogma
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

8QEWy5v.jpg

b6c9jwF.jpg

ronito

WTS: Xbox 360 with 25 gig hd and 20 games. $190 Shipped

Includes:
Xbox 360 (works fine)
Orginal Controller
25 Gig HDD
HDMI Cable

Physical Games
Shenmue II (from the orginal xbox)
Bayonetta
Skyrim
Oblivion
Oblivion: Shivering Isle
Madden 10
Madden 07
Mass Effect
Virtua Fighter 5
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon's Dogma
Sega SuperStar Tennis
The Orange Box
Dark Souls
Viva Pinata
Beatles Rockband
Rockband
Rockband 2

Digital Games
Shadow Complex
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Catan

I also have Rockband Guitars (2) and the drumset if you want these I'll sell them for $25 mainly to cover shipping.

WTB:
Looking for a used 3DS (non XL) or 2DS

WTS: Weeds Complete 16-Disc Bluray Collection (new and sealed) - asking $50 plus shipping.

Want to Trade: $30 off Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" code for a Music Unlimited trial code that comes with the PS4.

SmokeMaxX

But isn't that black friday? Don't wanna have to get up at like 3am to get it.

Yeah it's Black Friday. I don't personally expect it to be sold out across the nation in minutes, but I've been wrong before. You MIGHT be able to price match it at another store as well.

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 220 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 6.28 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

kmg90

Super Antonio Banderas reaction.gif Positive feedback for threetri333 who re-routed his PS4 order for launch day arrival!

A++ Would buy from again!

Akkad

Banned
WTS : Assssin's Creed IV : Black Flag Sealed(PS4) $50 Paypal Gift, US only addresses. Comes with the Amazon code for the hidden mystery pack (Actually Amazon sent me two codes for some reason).

I will be able to ship on Monday at the latest.

BPoole

Brand New, unopened PS4 for $550 (I'll cover shipping under $20). Will provide pictures or anything else if requested.

PayPal gift payments only please. PM for any inquiries

***Sold***

They won't stack but if your subscription runs out can you use them to extend your plus?

DCX

You know, I actually don't know the answer to that. Hopefully someone knows and if they don't extend, I'll probably give away at least the three 7 day trials.

WTS

6 $20 PSN Card Codes for $18 each or 2 for $35 via Paypal. Contact via PM.
I got two via the online store and 4 via brick and mortar store.
After payment I will pm you the code.

jk43.png

tsq3.png

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Ys Seven - $12 plus shipping
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament - $6 plus shipping

or you can get both of them for $15!

I'm sorry that I'm charging for shipping, but I'm literally broke at the moment and I'm trying to get rid of some things (which means you might see me selling more stuff often)

NeoGAF Gold seller!

I have a sealed copy of Knack that I would like to trade for one of the following PS4 games:

NBA 2K14
Need For Speed: Rivals
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Injustice Ultimate Edition

Tc91

Repost:

Hi,

I'm selling a MINT condition OG 3DS, I've used it literally 2 times. No scratches or scuffs.

Comes in the box with the 3DS charger and charging cradle. All the manuals etc, the AR cards and the 3DS redeemable code is unused (I'm 90% sure on that).

I'm looking for around £110-120 plus postage. It's now on eBay as I have to put this money towards my PS4 so I'm looking for a quick sale. Shipping only to the UK!

;_; sorry for crappy phone pictures.

Thank you, PM me if you're interested!

Positive Feedback for NakedSnake, sold me an amazon ps4 pre order for a great price, great seller, kept me updated all the way, would buy from him again!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll just throw this out there. I have a sealed, white 16 GB iPad Air. I would be interested in trading it for an Xbox One. It's a long shot I guess, but I'd really prefer to have the Bone right now. I'm willing to throw in a little extra cash if need be. I can ship the iPad out on Monday. PM me if that interests you.

MrDenny

Selling:
Battlefield 4 - 50$ shipped
Playstation Plus 1 year (Digital Code) - 40$

Accepting paypal (gift payment)

I don't have neogaf feedback, but I have 100% (89) feedback on ebay.

Jamix012

NTSC Copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy (The Gamestop Plastic Case One, not the metal case Limited edition)
Includes game, case and manual. I have a few copies actually because of complications with gamestop and finally getting my hands on my own personal copy of the metalcase edition.
- $45 each, free shipping within the USA. International shipping can be discusses if desired.
Sorry for the shitty camera quality, taken on my Vita
Reposting after 300 posts is ok, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom