• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to do this, as I've loved using this camera, but I need to fund some different equipment for live feed capture now that I want to start live streaming ...

WTS:

Panasonic Lumix GH2 + Various Lenses which includes

Camera Body

Canon FD adapter+
Canon FD lens 50mm f1.4
Canon FD lens 35-105mm f3.5
Canon FD lens 70-210mm f4

C-Mount adapter+
C-Mount Cosmicar lens 25mm f1.4

2x Extra Batteries (3 total)
Charger
Original Box
2 Class 10 16gb SD cards

GH2forWeb_zps8087dccb.jpg

It's a phenomenal HDSLR video camera with a fantastic reputation. With modified firmware tweaks (this camera is stock, ready for those tweaks to be applied), Francis Ford Coppola prefered its quality to an Epic Red and even an Arri Alexa.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/new...c-gh2-video-better-than-red-arri-says-coppola

Everything is very gently used. Camera has typical tripod ring but overall 9/10. The Canon FD lenses are outstanding considering their age.

Looking for $800 o.b.o. for the works.

I'm not sure what exactly I am because of the feedback reset, but I was gold at one point, and I have plenty of feedback here.

rep_zpsd387747f.jpg

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Sony Black DualShock 3 Controller - $20
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20
Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360) - $25

WANT:

NBA 2K14
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Frolow

Banned
WTS:

Games:
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4
Mega Man 2 Tiger Electronics Handheld (1988, Great Shape) - $20

DVDs
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $35
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $30

Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.

knee

Positive Feedback for Axis Powers

Positive Feedback for ipukespiders

Positive Feedback for GreatPosters

Positive Feedback for endless dave

Positive Feedback for DCX

WTB
Zelda Link Between Worlds bonus music chest, I'm hoping someone doesn't want it or bought extras to help poor US gaffers because I don't want to pay the crazy money they are going for on ebay.

FlipJonesy

Neo Member
WTS:

AMD never settle promo codes:

I've got 2 codes left from the gold tier, I'll be holding onto the one for thief, but there is still:

Saints Row IV - $15
Hitman Absolution - $10
Sleeping dogs - $10
Deus Ex $10 - (“original release”, non director's cut version, I'd presume)
Sniper Elite v2 – $15
Far Cry 3: BD - $10
Dirt 3 - $10

Since I don't have any feedback for Neogaf B/S/T, I'll be willing to send you the code before payment so you can verify it works, given that you have positive feedback. I'd prefer Amazon gift card or Paypal, but I'd be willing to consider other options too. I think you have to select all the games at once, so I won't be able to send the code until I get 2 offers.

Selling some stuff:

Origin:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - €3
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - €3
Medal of Honor - €2
Mirror's Edge - €2.5
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - €3

Steam:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - €2
Dungeons of Dredmor - €2
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid €2
Bastion €4
LIMBO €3
A Virus Named TOM - €3
Mark of the Ninja - €3
Trine 2: Complete Story - €3
Eets Munchies - €2
FTL: Faster Than Light - €3
Awesomenauts - €3
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel - €3

PM me! :)

Beth Cyra

Have :

Zelda Wind Waker HD
Zelda Wind Waker GCN
Baten Kaitos Origins (sealed)
The Last Story ( sealed)
Sin and Punishment 2 (sealed)
Metroid Prime Triology (Metal Cased)
Rythm Heaven Fever (sealed)
Zelda 4 Swords Adventure GCN
Remake GCN
RE Zero GCN
Resident Evil 4 GCN
Resident Evil CVX GCN
Metroid Fusion (cart only)
Metroid Zero Mission
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Want
New Super Mario Bros U + NSLU combo disk.
Persona 4 Golden
Pokemon X

Im open to offers for any of the haves, so feel free to pm.

I also have a Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Slim PS2 in great condition. Pm for Pics if interested.

NintendoFan

Neo Member
FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced - $30
F-1 Race - $20
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass DS Stylus - $30

FFTA is in great shape, in box with manual. Game was hardly played (realized I didn't like tactical RPGs) and bought day it was released.

F-1 Race is in box and comes with link cable and manual. As far as I can tell it comes with everything the game would have came if you bought it new when it was released.

Amazon Payments or Square Cash. US only, please. PM if interested!

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale:

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4) - $45 shipped. Bought this on a whim at Gamestop; it's not for me. I bought it used, so I don't know if the codes are used or not (I didn't redeem them at least). Basically a new copy, and the case even still has that "slickness" that new cases have.

I'll also trade it straight up for Need For Speed: Rivals, Assassin's Creed IV, or NBA 2K14. Let me know if you're interested!

Want:
Vita 32gb memory card for preferably around $50 or trade.
Paypal.

Have for Sale/Trade:
Paypal.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for Vita (Game cart only.)

Batman Arkham City for 360
Soul Calibur V for 360
Metroid Other M
The three above games are CIB but may have sticker residue or scratches on the DVD case, Metroid is in a black case instead of white. They are practically mint otherwise if you have spare clean cases to swap them into.

Pics by request if anyone bites, PM me.

F/S: (NA) Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds download code. I ordered the physical copy along with my Zelda 3DS XL that I'm picking up tomorrow. I have no need for the digital version.

$32 via PayPal

I'm guessing this is already sold? :(

EDIT: WTB download code for A Link Between Worlds!

Got one of those kindle fire $30 off coupons from Amazon. Expires tomorrow. Anyone want it for a $10 PSN credit or something?

PM me, it's valid until 11:59 tomorrow PST.

Yuripaw

Banned
I also have one of those $30 off kindle fire coupons from amazon if anyone is interested. I'm open to entertaining any offers for paypal, PSN $, or steam gifts.

raphanum

I'd like to give away a copy of BF4 for PS3 (unopened) in return for anything vita related. If anybody is interested, please, let me know. I had preordered the deluxe edition after preordering the standard edition but forgot to cancel. So both arrived in the mail. EB will only give me $35 AUD for a brand new, unopened game and the store I preordered from won't accept a return. Plus I cannot be bothered with eBay. so I thought I'd rather do a trade. Like I mentioned, anything vita related, preferably a game. Can be used, as long as it works, lol.

iboh

Banned
Im going to pick up one of the 3DS XL Zeldas, but want the physical game.

Will sell the download code for the Zelda game for $25. Will deliver tomorrow, hit me up.

SOLD to Axispowers, POSITIVEI FEEDBACK, fast transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom