• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I'm selling a Takedown: Red Sabre Steam code from the Kickstarter. Won't be able to play this to an already capped backlog so I'd rather sell it to someone interested in trying it.

Asking for 10 bucks through Paypal.

Krakatoa

Anyone selling Battlefield for the PS4 DL. If so PM me.

Also PM if you are selling any other PS4 DL games, So far I have Black Flag.

thanks,

isual

WTB

Bought all 3 Arland games in one go !

still looking for
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm

Hyper dimension neptunia mk 1
Hyper dimension neptunia victory
Hyper dimension mk 2

ar tonelico 1
ar tonelico 2
ar tonelico quoga

Etrian Odyssey Millenium gurl
Soul Hackers
wild arms xf
xcom enemy unknown for 10 dollars ps3
xcom enemy within

new socks

I prefer if you could sell the atelier or hyper games in a bundle and not single games. thanks.

reposting.

Tizoc

Please PM if interested, I may not reply for another 12 hours though.
Have
Contrast Steam code

Want
$10 US PSN code

Realized I forgot to leave Positive feedback for BeEatNu. Good communication, speedy delivery, the vid card was in great condition exactly as described with all included parts/cables. Haven't had a chance to actually test the card and won't til I get the tower built toward the end of this month, but wanted to be sure to give him rep anyway.

Positive Feedback for Axispowers as a buyer! Super quick payment!

Positive Feedback for sabanoo as a seller! Thanks for CoH2!

Positive Feedback for astronautcowboy as a seller! I wish I had more money for his stuff!

Jamix012

NTSC Copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy (The Gamestop Plastic Case One, not the metal case Limited edition)
Includes game, case and manual. I have a few copies actually because of complications with gamestop and finally getting my hands on my own personal copy of the metalcase edition.
- $43 each, free shipping within the USA. International shipping can be discusses if desired.
$(KGrHqJHJCwFJgd,ft5UBSdVWV)ONw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKo0FJg)Nqs1MBSdVW(CzCw~~60_3.JPG
Sorry for the shitty camera quality, taken on my Vita

Darknight

Positive Feedback for LQX!

Great buyer. Bought my Dragon's Crown + Artbook plus did a trade for a Vita MC too!!

Thanx and I can confirm he is not Canadian!

AwRy108

Tried PM'ing you last time. PS=plus seller. Only platinum feedback is DunderHassan...

My PM Inbox shows no messages from you at any point. Feel free to try again, or just quote my listing and ask your question.

Also, thanks for catching my typo--I edited my post accordingly.

sabanoo

Positive Feedback for Axispowers as a buyer! Super quick payment!

Positive Feedback for sabanoo as a seller! Thanks for CoH2!

Positive Feedback for astronautcowboy as a seller! I wish I had more money for his stuff!

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about this. I don't think I left you feedback yet... either way Positive buyer feedback for battousai11.

Also Positive seller feedback for DunderHassan. Finally got Gunpoint, thanks!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom