• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
If someone has a google play code for $5,00 and wants to sell it just send me a PM please, thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
One more try on this...

I guess I'll just throw this out there. I have a sealed, white 16 GB iPad Air. I would be interested in trading it for an Xbox One. It's a long shot I guess, but I'd really prefer to have the Bone right now. I'd also consider a trade for a PS4 w/ NBA 2k14, Need For Speed, or Ass Creed. PM me if that interests you.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
WTB 500ish Watt PSU

I'm almost positive I'm going to be needing a new PSU, so I figured I might as well ask here. Anyone here have a spare PSU they want to sell?

Petrie

Banned
Looking for 2 different handhelds: 1 3DS of any color/model for my g/f to play some Pokemon, and a Vita for myself (pending in). Tons of stuff for trade so shoot me an offer, we'll work something out for sure!

I have:

Xbox 360: Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership. (pending out)

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

lucius

SOLD

Have Binary Domain 360 to trade for:

Syndicate 360 or PS3 version

$5 credit Amazon or PSN

1 month Playstation Plus or Gold

Or any PS360 or Vita games I don't have, just msg me what you got, I traded with a few people here before.

WTS

I have a like-new Gameboy Advance player for GameCube - it's in excellent condition, and comes with both the manual and start-up disc. PM me if you're interested.

LQX

How annoying is it for you to have to specify every time that you're not actually Canadian?

Ha, VERY. I now know how Canadians feel when we someone in the US says they wont ship to them. And now I know why I was not getting responses back when offering to buy, so now have to start out with "I live in the US". Been meaning to PM Bish to change it to just "member".

Zep

Banned
B+ rating for Jeels!

He told me it would take 3 days, but it got here in two. So he lied and I had to take off a letter grade!

A+ friend

Jeels

B+ rating for Jeels!

He told me it would take 3 days, but it got here in two. So he lied and I had to take off a letter grade!

A+ friend

Haha, made me chuckle.

Positive feedback for Zep. Easy to work with and fast at responding!

Akkad

Banned
WTS: Need For Speed: Rivals for the PS4 (SEALED) $48 includes shipping. Paypal gift please.

Still have a month code for PS+ for $5 (does not stack with current subscriptions).

Take it easy on me guys, it's my first time in here.

Looking to Trade:

NBA 2K14 (PS4) for NFS: Rivals (PS4) straight up.

(Am I doing it right?)

mackattk

Yea but you cant buy gift cards with with another gift card...:(

You can. It isn't classified as a gift card in the system. i bought a new mattress earlier this year and with it came a ~$300 best buy gift card. I went into Best Buy, bought 6 $50 kindle gift cards with it.

SmokeMaxX

You can. It isn't classified as a gift card in the system. i bought a new mattress earlier this year and with it came a ~$300 best buy gift card. I went into Best Buy, bought 6 $50 kindle gift cards with it.
Employees are trained not to allow you to do it. Whether or not they'll actually stop you is a different story.

You can also use best buy credit to buy visa gift cards. It's an easy way to move extra credit if you want to spend it elsewhere. Worked great for me with Target's b2g1 last week. There is a $5.95 charge to activate a card however.

SmokeMaxX

Good information.. Guess I just got lucky. It really came in handy since we got a new puppy awhile back.

Yeah it's YMMV and I think comes down to loss prevention. There's a Best Buy kinda near where I live that actually yelled at my gf when she asked about Amazon Kindle cards. They said that selling them was "illegal" because Amazon doesn't charge tax in our state lol. We drove back to our city and bought them here.

WTS:

Intel i5-3570k CPU processor and Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard - $285 + shipping

Can provide pictures on request. PM me for any questions/comments/details.

VASPER

Banned
i have a 4gb Ipod nano no charge cable $20 shipped OBO. Many positive feedback.

ksUJVeNl.jpg

decent shape and working %100 .

AwRy108

Yeah it's YMMV and I think comes down to loss prevention. There's a Best Buy kinda near where I live that actually yelled at my gf when she asked about Amazon Kindle cards. They said that selling them was "illegal" because Amazon doesn't charge tax in our state lol. We drove back to our city and bought them here.

I've done it about a dozen times in the last year, and the most recent time I was denied by the cashier until I asked her to go confirm with the manager; and, per Best Buy's usual MO for customer service, rather than the manager sticking to his/her original proclamation, they caved in and let me do it at the cost of not having to come over to the checkout and deal with me in person. So, yeah, it's not "illegal", but it is definitely a "YMMV" situation.

Best Buy B&M's are all such train wrecks, it's a wonder they're still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom