• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20

Rekoil - $10

Fuse Complete Package -$26

Deadfall Adventures - $24

Grim Dawn - $21

Nether -$18

How to Survive - $8.75

Space Engineers - $12

Stanley Parable - $12

Shadow Warrior - $23

Wolf Among Us - $16.50

Audiosurf 2 -$12.00

State of Decay $15.50

Castle Story : $15.50

Dead Linger : $15.50

Godus : $15.00

Kentucky Route Zero - 17$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast - 10$

Football Manager 2014 - 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

The Betrayer - 12$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 11$/$6

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 19$

Prison Architect - 13.50$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

saelz8

For Sale

UPLay - Assassin's Creed 4 = $29
UPlay - Splinter Cell Blacklist - 25$ (2 Copies Available)
Steam - Arkham Origins - $25 (2 Copies Available)

Paypal Gifts Only.

I'll consider offers as well.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale/trade:

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4, used) - $45 shipped. Not sure if codes are used, but everything is in excellent condition. Will also trade straight up for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, NBA 2K14, or Need for Speed: RIvals (on PS4).

edit: currently on hold

Woffls

Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige Edition on PS3, includes gam + stuff. £120. Preferably just handed over somewhere in London... cash or paypal. Can probably also post it but don't have much time during the day to post stuff! It's all brand new sealed. Can upgrade to PS4 for like a tenner or whatever.

Just realised I had some offers on Gumtree but they've been going to junk mail. Balls. :(

Danferno

Selling U.S. eShop download code for Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. $25 paypal gift or Amazon GC please.

Just got the Zelda 3DS and I'm a physical media luddite :)

Edit: Sold!

hwateber

If there are any gaffers in San Diego looking for a ps4 I'm willing to let this one go for relatively cheap before I throw it up on eBay. I bought it for my brother and drove up to give it to him before finding out that he already got one! I'm asking for $500 which is just enough to cover the tax and gas costs. The box is completely brand new and unopened.

Padinn

So the wifey put the foot down and I can't spend anymore on games this month. I want Super Mario 3D World. Badly. And right Meow! Help me prove her wrong! I am open to best offers on ALL of these games. The goal is to raise $52!

For sale:
The Walking Dead (Steam Key, the "good" game) - $8
Dead Space - $5
Dead Space 3 - $12
Medal of Honor - $4
Mirror's Edge - $5
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition - $10
Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $5
Crysis 2 Max Edition - $7
Sims 3 + Starter Pack - $8
Metro 2033 + Risen + Sacred Citadel Bundle - $7

Heatware is Ghoststalker

EDIT** I wish also accept trades for $5 Wii U Eshop codes.

Athreous

WTB those upgrade codes for ps3/ps4 games, would be good for those that bought those games but that don't plan to get a ps4 console anytime soon =]

Interested in:

Assassin's Creed 4
Need for Speed Rivals
Injustice: God Among US Ultimate Edition

Sora_N

WTB those upgrade codes for ps3/ps4 games, would be good for those that bought those games but that don't plan to get a ps4 console anytime soon =]

Interested in:

Assassin's Creed 4
Need for Speed Rivals
Injustice: God Among US Ultimate Edition

Dont you need the ps3 disc?

I have ac4 though

Lingitiz

So the wifey put the foot down and I can't spend anymore on games this month. I want Super Mario 3D World. Badly. And right Meow! Help me prove her wrong! I am open to offers on ALL of these games. The goal is to raise $52!

For sale:
The Walking Dead (Steam Key, the "good" game) - $8
Dead Space - $5
Dead Space 3 - $12
Medal of Honor - $4
Mirror's Edge - $5
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition - $10
Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $5
Crysis 2 Max Edition - $7
Sims 3 + Starter Pack - $8
Metro 2033 + Risen + Sacred Citadel Bundle - $7

Heatware is Ghoststalker

All of these games were part of humble bundles, so I suggest lowering your prices.

If anyone got a code from Microsoft for Killer Instinct (Combo Breaker pack) that they aren't going to use, I would be willing to trade a handful of Club Nintendo codes for it. They seem to go for about $5 each on here, so I would be willing to give you 4 or 5 of them. I plan on picking up Super Mario 3D World this evening, so that can be one of them.

PM if interested.

knee

Not trying to call you out or anything because the feedback list is a little confusing, but you might want to put former gold seller as you're not currently one.

He didn't create that problem. You guys did with the 'reset'. GQman is NeoGAF Gold to me. -shrug-

SmokeMaxX

He didn't create that problem. You guys did with the 'reset'. GQman is NeoGAF Gold to me. -shrug-

I never said he did? And I wasn't responsible for the reset?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but the reason we have the feedback system is to protect buyers. Before people were getting Gold too easily and scamming others. Even recently there have been users claiming they have a lot more feedback than they do and scamming unsuspecting buyers. Not saying that GQman is trying to scam anyone, but the feedback system exists for a reason. I will agree that the system is unnecessarily confusing though. Honestly they should just scrap the last column.

jakeumms

Extremely positive feedback for Byronic Hero. My game arrived very quickly and the seller went the extra mile to make sure that I was satisfied. Very cool.

knee

I never said he did? And I wasn't responsible for the reset?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but the reason we have the feedback system is to protect buyers. Before people were getting Gold too easily and scamming others. Even recently there have been users claiming they have a lot more feedback than they do and scamming unsuspecting buyers. Not saying that GQman is trying to scam anyone, but the feedback system exists for a reason. I will agree that the system is unnecessarily confusing though. Honestly they should just scrap the last column.

None of the new measures put in place will impede those who are determined to scam. The changes were unnecessary. People are always going to risk their money for a great deal or a rare item. The only thing they did was punish those like myself that had been trading under the old system. We're getting off base though. I shouldn't have even gone on the tangent.

Positive feedback for Le-mo - Paid quickly

VARIA

Selling U.S. eShop download code for Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. $25 paypal gift or Amazon GC please.

Just got the Zelda 3DS and I'm a physical media luddite :)

Positive feedback for Danferno!

Great communication = Super smooth transaction! Thank you !

Looking to offload a few items :)

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders.

Offers are welcomed :)

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$8

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100

PS3
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 Hardened Edition - $30 shipped (its bulky)
Grand Theft Auto V (w/ Blimp code) - $44 shipped

MISC
I also have a Alienware M17x R2 laptop for sale. Here are the specs:
-Space Black color
-i7 920XM (Quadcore EXTREME i7)
-2GB 7970m AMD card
-16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz RAM
-Seagate 320GB 7,200RPM
-17-inch WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 RGB LED (1200p)
-Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
-Intel Ultimate N WiFi Link 6300 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO
-Internal Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
-Windows 7 Ultimate
-240W AC power adapter

I'll also throw in these for free:
-Alienware Orion backpack (has a small rip on the bottom but works fine!)
-Crylo XL laptop cooler

The laptop has been well taken care of. Upgraded the GPU to a 7970m AMD card. Replaced the touchpad/palm rest are. I have re-pasted the CPU and GPU with IC Diamond and replaced the cheap thermal pads with Phobya pads. What makes this laptop so unique is its RGB LED 1200p screen.

I asked around a few forums on how much I would get and they told me around $1650 - $1800 because of the upgrades I've done to it. However, I am more looking into in the neighborhood of $1400 - $1600. Offers are accepted and I would rather sell this locally (Los Angeles/Whittier/Norwalk/Downey/Cerritos area) but I am open to other areas too.

Two things I really want - throwing it out here...

Digital code for Zelda: between two worlds 3DS
*if you have it for under $25....I take it..just PM me

If anyone doesn't want their Xbox one....I'll take it (I'll pay $550 +shipping +GAF members fee/Capitalism)
can be open box...as long as it's complete and doesn't have to be a day one

Woffls

What's the deal with all the Zelda LBW codes? And will they work on my UK 3DS? $25 for that game is a steeeaalll, I'd almost feel bad about it.

Agent_J

hey guys! i am selling a digital download for legend of zelda: a link between worlds

best offer takes it, PM me please :)
thank you!

Laieon

Bought a Link Between Worlds yesterday, just found out there was an Oracle of Seasons code on my receipt. Would anyone want to trade it for ages? I already have seasons...

For trade: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) download code for PAL/Europe. Expires 31st December 2013 23:59 CET.

I'm interested in a 3DS PAL download code of a game, preferably:

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Star Fox 64 3D
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
(I'll take other games too, PM me to ask)

IrishNinja

positive feedback for Wolfgunblood Garopa - was so happy to finally pick up the Skies of Arcadia LE, and even worked out some Gamefans in the lot, made my day! thanks again man.

I have this crap for XBO, looking to sell it off

ZgpuHxy.jpg
2BdBmz0.png

- Forza 5 Xbox One exclusive 2011 McLaren 12c with special livery and tuning package
- Dead Rising 3 Xbox One limited edition golden sledgesaw
- Ryse Son of Rome Xbox One exclusive Blade of Favor and Gorgon´s Fury
- CoD: Ghosts Xbox One and 360 exclusive weapon camo, reticule and patch
- Siberian Tiger Xbox Live Avatar Companion

Want: Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom