• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade KILLZONE SHADOW FALL(PS4) for NBA 2k14(PS4 or XBone). Killzone is in excellent condition and comes with the case that is also in great shape.

WTS

$450 obo (via paypal) Shipped to the US or Canada

3DS XL (Blue/Black) with all of the following digital games installed on an included 32GB Class 10 SD Card:

Pokemon X
Animal Crossing
NSMB 2
Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Luigi's Mansion
DK Country Returns 3d
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Steamworld Dig
Fire Emblem Awakening
LOZ: A Link Between Worlds
Code of Princess
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Mercenaries
Mighty Switch Force 1 and 2
Picross e
Liberation Maiden
Zen Pinball
Star Wars Pinball
Bit Trip Saga
Bomb Monkey
Sakura Samurai
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again
Dillon's Rolling Western
Shantae
Starship Defense
Brain Age Express: Sudoku
Link and Launch
Zelda Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda (NES)

The system is in great condition with no scratches or scuffs on the system or the screen. I am the only owner and the box, ar cards and AC adapter are all included.

I realize it's a big bundle so if it's overkill for what everyone is looking for I can take it to eBay but thought I'd toss it up on GAF first so it goes to someone who can appreciate it. A great way to dive right into all that the 3DS has to offer in one go.

PM me with interest, have a bunch of ebay feedback I can refer you to if need be (if that's of any worth on this board).

u5GSidi.jpg

Edit: Would also consider a trade for a Vita bundle or a PS4.

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

I am selling this package for 175 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 5.00 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

Gabe3208

Banned
WTS

$450 obo (via paypal) Shipped to the US or Canada

3DS XL (Blue/Black) with all of the following digital games installed on an included 32GB Class 10 SD Card:

Pokemon X
Animal Crossing
NSMB 2
Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Luigi's Mansion
DK Country Returns 3d
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Steamworld Dig
Fire Emblem Awakening
LOZ: A Link Between Worlds
Code of Princess
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Mercenaries
Mighty Switch Force 1 and 2
Picross e
Liberation Maiden
Zen Pinball
Star Wars Pinball
Bit Trip Saga
Bomb Monkey
Sakura Samurai
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again
Dillon's Rolling Western
Shantae
Starship Defense
Brain Age Express: Sudoku
Link and Launch
Zelda Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda (NES)

The system is in great condition with no scratches or scuffs on the system or the screen. I am the only owner and the box, ar cards and AC adapter are all included.

I realize it's a big bundle so if it's overkill for what everyone is looking for I can take it to eBay but thought I'd toss it up on GAF first so it goes to someone who can appreciate it. A great way to dive right into all that the 3DS has to offer in one go.

PM me with interest, have a bunch of ebay feedback I can refer you to if need be (if that's of any worth on this board).

u5GSidi.jpg

WOW, that's a GREAT deal! Too bad I already own one, but congrats to whoever picks it up on here. You definitely WILL NOT be bored for a loooooong ass time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who will be the lucky winner with half a grand to jump in the 3DS deep end?

rc213

Humble Deep Silver Bundle $6 Paypal Gift

Humble Origin Bundle $6 Paypal Gift

(Ultraviolet Codes)
Pacific Rim (From Blu-Ray) $4 Paypal Gift
Drive (From Blu-Ray) $3 Paypal Gift
The Dark Knight Rises $3 Paypal Gift

Savages (Digital Copy iTunes) Free With Any Other Purchase

NeoGaf+

Bungie's

I accept PayPal and gift cards (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop)

PSN+ 1 Year Subscription - $35

PS Vita 32gb Memory Card -$50
Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 Season Pass (transfers to PS4) -$35

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I have a ton of Wii and 360 games I have to offer. Mainly looking for PS3 (console), PS3 games (I want), PS Vita games, CASH.

XBOX 360 - For Sale Trade
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Bayonetta
Bionic Commando
Borderlands + Borderlands DLC Add-on Disc
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Crysis 2
Dragon Age
Earth Defense Force 2017
Enslaved
Fusion Frenzy 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Infinite Undiscovery
LA Noire
Leisure Suit Larry
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
NBA Jam
Ninja Gaiden 2
Oblivion
Orange Box Collection
Portal 2
Red Dead Redemption
Shadows of the Damned
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Skyrim
Super Street Fighter IV
Vanquish
WWE All Stars

XBOX360 Elite Black 120GB Console

SONY PSP3000 Mint Black with Castlevania: Chronicles UMD and Megaman Powered Up UMD. Only thing you need is to get a new battery door which i lost. They sell them on EBAY/Amazon for like 3-5 bucks.

PSP Games (ALL NEW SEALED)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops +
Final Fantasy Crisis Core

PS3
Modnation Racers (NEW)
Enslaved
Tekken Hybrid (not original case)

Wii
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
House of Dead 2 &3 with Wii Zapper Gun
New Play Control!: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Klonoa Wii

So yeah. I got a lot of stuff. PM me if you are interested. I rather do bigger trades or sales than a billion little sales.

asdad123

want to sell:

iPad with Retina Display (4th gen with lightning connector). 16gb white mint condition with box, smoke grey tpu case and navy blue leather Smart Cover.

iPad is in mint condition. The Smart Cover has normal wear/tear for being used over the span of 2 years.

Warranty until May 27th, 2014.

$350 shipped.

00L0L_jPDc2QA5FI9_600x450.jpg

01313_frq35LTZ2g0_600x450.jpg

00505_edc7pgdxh7s_600x450.jpg

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Josephl64!

User provided great communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

He/she was also very willing to resolve an issue of mine that was made present due to postal handling.

M3z_

$450 or $850 w/GTX 780 SC Shipped US48

Mini ITX PC(No Graphics Card)

This system is basically a great system for someone who wants to game, you can purchase it with an extremely beefy graphics card, or you can skip the graphics card and get whatever graphics card you want.

System includes:

(Prices if bought new)

Case- Red Bitfenix Prodigy ITX ($80)
CPU- Intel 2500k OC'd to 4.5GHz completely stable ($180)
RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz ($70)
Motherboard- ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe ($160)
HDD- 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD ($80)
Cooler- Corsair H80i ($80)
PSU- Corsair 750M(semi-modular) ($70)
Graphics- None or EVGA ACX GTX 780 SC+$400 ($500)
Cooling- 3 addition Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm fans ($40)

Roughly $750-$1250 worth of kit brand new, like I said basically everything but the CPU and Fans are only 2-3 months old.

$500 or $900 shipped

evga-gtx-780-acx-12.jpg

zeopower6

For sale:
Please see notes, some of these are box/manual only
(please make offers if it looks too high, i'm spitballing prices)

Beatmania (US PS2) controllers with box (one box has gamestop sticker on it) - x2, includes controller. Game not included - $40 shipped for one, $65 shipped for both

Taiko Drum Master (US PS2) with box (x2). One copy includes the sealed game, one does not. - best offer

Interested in both beatmanias + Taiko without the game~ PMed you about the beatmanias but forgot to mention the Taiko~

Alan Smithee

Neo Member
Selling some posters I got from Blizzcon

Hearthstone (measures 13" x 19") = $13 shipped US
mlbEe1Sl.jpg

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (same dimensions as above) = $13 shipped
4i0UPYTl.jpg

If you want to buy both or any multiples I can combine shipping, $3 flat. (so $23 shipped) Also I ship them flat in a poly mailer using cardboard supports so not rolled up

Paypal or if you are local to LA

irishcow

Battlefield 4 PC CD Key for sale. Got it with my new R9 290 but already own the game. I will send you the code asap.

$25

Edit: Sold :)

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

I am selling this package for 175 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 5.00 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.
Great deal, should have bought from you :)

notworksafe

Selling a PC download code (Uplay) for Splinter Cell Blacklist

kcZc6uK.jpg

$12 via Paypal. Would also be down for a game trade for something of similar value. PM if interested.

Also selling a Hearthstone Beta Key

$15 via Paypal.
GONE

The_Afroman

Sold my Xbox 360 a few months back, but now i kinda regret it.

WTB: Xbox 360 4gb Slim or E model. Not looking to spend more than $100 shipped. I will even take a Jasper older model (as long as it has WiFi adapter with it). No controller needed. But If included a plus

Selling:
SOLD (PS4) Battlefield 4 - $40 shipped
(PS4) FIFA 14 - $45 shipped
(PS4) Assassin's Creed 4 - $45 shipped

All like new, played a few times each but want to go digital. Can ship out this Friday via USPS. Paypal only please. Any questions, just ask.

GAF Feedback - 5

Relax.MX

Want to Sell or Trade(Only Steam games):

Steam:

2 USD (2 games for 3 usd)

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

1 USD (3 games for 2 usd)

Magicka + DLC
Serious Sam 3
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Mark of the Ninja
Brütal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
LIMBO
Bastion

Awesomenauts
Hotline Miami
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Dead Space

Origin: (or all for 5 usd)

2 USD

Battlefield 3

1 USD

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

Amazon payment please :) (maybe Paypal but if you got more than 3 games or something like that)

zulux21

WTS

Funimation Elite Video Gift Subscription (12 months) $50 (normally $95.40, it was just on sale on cyber monday and due to an error (which charged me twice) I ended up with two years, thus if you missed out it's your lucky day. )

lots of random indie games from various bundles (and some other places :p) (If you are looking for a game that has been in a bundle just shoot me a PM and we can work out something. I'm not looking to get much for these, just enough to help cover future indie bundles that I pointlessly throw my money to even though I will likely never play the games because i have to many indie games to play lol) when I say lots I do mean lots though, I have keys for over 200 games and multiple keys for a lot of them lol.

Payments I will accept.
Paypal, Amazon wallet (assuming I can figure out how it works :p), Amazon Credit, PSN credit, Steam Credit.

Rich!

Repost:

FOR SALE
FOR UK GAF

White 3DS XL. Comes with the following installed:

RETAIL GAMES

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Donkey Kong Country 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES

Wario Land
Wario Land 3
Dr Mario
Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Super Mario Bros
Mario's Picross

eSHOP TITLES

Picross E
Picross E2
Picross E3
Mighty Switch Force 2
Classic Arcade Collection

DSiWARE TITLES

A Little Bit of Puzzle League
Plants VS Zombies
Earthworm Jim

£280 final offer.

This price includes postage to anywhere in the UK. Console is in immaculate condition, but has somehow managed to get a speck of dust under the screen. Not really an issue, but please be aware.

It's a pretty great deal. The retail games alone on amazon cost £165 to buy altogether, and then you have the eshop titles, VC games and a 16GB card!

Photos:

WTB: Battlefield 4 360

Also, as mentioned in a previous post, I'd be willing to trade my copy of CoD Ghosts 360 for it.

100% positive heatware (80-0)

Cactus

Banned
WTS:

Wario Land 2 (Game Boy version) - $5 shipped to US/Canada

Wario Land 2 (Japanese, Game Boy Color version) - $5 shipped to US/Canada

Trine 2 / FTL / Limbo / Bastion steam codes - $1.00 each or $3 for all of them

WTB

Sealed NSMBU+SLU collection (the one that is packed in with the WiiU - < $50

Avenging Spirit (Game Boy)

Boktai 2 (Game Boy Advance)

Legend of the Mystical Ninja (SNES)