• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's right to do. IMO, frankly, if you're not buying/selling/trading with another member here you should probably stay out of the way of deals made and offered between other gaffers.

What this thread doesn't need is people swooping in with suggestions to buy from megacorps instead of fellow gaffers offering what they consider fair prices for their goods.

But as I seem to be in the minority in this opinion, carry on.

Joe

I don't think it's right to do. IMO, frankly, if you're not buying/selling/trading with another member here you should probably stay out of the way of deals made and offered between other gaffers.

What this thread doesn't need is people swooping in with suggestions to buy from megacorps instead of fellow gaffers offering what they consider fair prices for their goods.

But as I seem to be in the minority in this opinion, carry on.
I'm with you.

It feels like if I want to sell something here then i have people looking over my shoulder to make sure it's a satisfactory price. I should be able to sells items at whatever price I want even if it absurd.

If it really concerns you that much then PM the seller. We don't need price police, people need to police themselves.

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Games:
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4

DVDs
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $35 $30!
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $30 $25!

(Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.)

coopolon

WTB Pokemon Emerald with a working save battery. Game must be authentic and not a counterfeit copy, if you are not sure let me know and we can investigate further. Thanks! Can pay using PayPal or Amazon Payments,

And I didn't do any of the things listed in those rules. Didn't guilt or make a big fuss. Merely informed.

So read the rules yourself before calling out crap. Thanks.

Yeah, this is a real asshole move.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
All prices are shipped within the continental US, pictures on request

WTS:

16GB Vita Memory Card - $28

Monster Hunter 3U Wii U - $27
• Some indentation damage on back of case

Super Robot Taisen OG PS2 - $18
• NTSC-J Heavy indentation damage on back of case, disc is in great shape

Namco x Capcom PS2 - $18
• NTSC-J Scratches on plastic sleeve, disc is in great shape

Trigun Complete Series DVD thinpack - $25

Have 6 positive seller feedback + 5 previous

Petrie

Banned
FWIW, I've bought and sold in this thread, I don't have a problem with your comments. The correct reaction is, "oh, ok, that's the market price now, thanks."

That was pretty much what I expected as a reaction. Oh well.

Still looking to trade Killzone PS4 for something else on the console. Hit me up kids!

LowParry

Looking to buy New or Used Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Japanese Import) (Day 1 if available with unused codes).

Please send me a private message!

Albo

Super Positive feedback for Logical Disconnect. Cool guy, easy to communicate with, and offered a killer, killer deal.

oatmeal

Banned
Considering selling a Zelda Collector's Disk GameCube (still sealed), but eBay just has BS Buy it Now auctions...hard to get a gauge on what they might actually be worth.

Any thoughts?

Peagles

Considering selling a Zelda Collector's Disk GameCube (still sealed), but eBay just has BS Buy it Now auctions...hard to get a gauge on what they might actually be worth.

Any thoughts?

Check the sold listings. I saw them between $70 and $120ish just at a glance.

WTS

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Key - $20
Yx8f8sl.jpg

Shady859

PETRIE +1
Petrie is of value to us all and crybabies are not.

Everyone NEEDS to visit Cheapassgamer or Slickdeals at least once a day though.

dreamfall

WTB:

- Skyward Sword! (A Like New copy perhaps!)
- Wrestlemania 2000 (my cart has died, literally minutes ago. Sadness)
- Muramasa Rebirth (Vita!)

Let me know what's up if you're selling such goodness!

zulux21

positive feedback for flashbandit16

was easy to work with, and was a pleasure to sell things to, would do business with again.

Fury Sense

Original Blue 3DS $120
- Very good condition
- I am original owner
- Two new styli
- 2GB SD Card
- Original box & papers
- Unused club nintendo code / serial

Super Street Fighter IV 3DS Make Offer
- Comes in original box including holographic sleeve

Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership $44
- Can mail card or PM code

Please don't hesitate to PM me for any reason!

baphomet

WTB - Turbografx 16 Console

Like it says, looking for a console in working condition. it can be console only. I already have everything else needed. I also have a case in really good condition that i can swap for a beat up system. As long as it's working that's all i'm concerned about. if you have a multi tap or controller let me know and we might be able to work something out for that.

console only these tend to go around $30-40 online. I'll be happy to pay the $30 for console only plus shipping, and more if you have some extras. i also have some things for trade bait including a complete snes console in good condition, rgb modded n64, and lots of other stuff. if there's anything specific you're looking for feel free to ask and i'll see if i have it. thanks for reading guys and girls.

What i need

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

bakeray

WTS:

Xbox One Day One Achievement - $25
Project X Zone: Limited Edition (sealed) - $30
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition (sealed) - $40
Mario Kart 7 (used, complete) - $18

Classic gaming anyone? Accepting OFFERS. Hoping for more to be listed tomorrow...

(Click to enlarge)

For sale:
(Some of the recent gen stuff, like Bombastic, Futurama, MGS3, Super Bubble Pop, Robotech, Disaster Report, Unlimited SAGA, Future Tactics, Sin and Punishment for WIi, BG&E, etc is sealed. )

Blue Dragon (360) is gone.

Also as posted earlier, trying to sell Grand Theft Auto V for Ps3 - 35 shipped and it's yours. Blimp code unused. I'd trade this for The Last of Us.

Nintendo 64:
Rogue Squadron - Cart only - 6 shipped

SNES (Cart only):
Super Metroid SNES - Cart only, excellent condition - 35 shipped
Final Fight - 10 shipped
Star Wars Super Empire Strikes Back - 10 shipped
Street Fighter II - 7.50 shipped
Super Mario World - 14 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Dragon Quest V (SEALED and new) - 38 shipped.
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (SEALED and new) - 40 shipped

PSP:
Ultimate Ghosts'N'Goblins - Excellent condition, complete - 14 shipped.

(These DS games are brand new, sealed)

(Hookups available on systems, package deals possible) PSX are of varying models from 1001 to 9001, so take your pick. I have a plethora of N64, PSX, Genesis, SNES systems available. Looking for about ~40 shipped for a Genesis with hookups/controller, ~50 for an SNES with hookups/controller, ~25 for a PSX with hookups/controller. These figures are shipped.

ATI 5850s (some with box - risers optional 80-100 shipped, depending on manufacturer) and some PSUs:

PM if interested. More pics coming, hopefully prices if I get as far as listing everything (sigh..). PayPal accepted, Bitcoin preferred.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I haven't had time to thoroughly price-check everything, so for the most part I've estimated my asking price on what I could find after a very brief comparison search on eBay, Amazon, and sometimes 1 or 2 international outlets. I don't want to undersell, but I'm also not keen on ripping off fellow Gaffers, so if you happen to find any of the items below elsewhere in similar condition but for a lower price, I'd probably be willing to price-match for you. Just send me a message.

Prices in USD and do not include shipping. I can ship via USPS or UPS, domestic or international; zip code is 36081 if you want to estimate shipping costs. I will ship via the least expensive option that includes tracking and insurance unless additional service is requested. Paypal accepted; might be willing to accept other types of payment. Send a PM if you need more detail on item condition/contents or anything else.

Soundtracks
$30 Gunstar Heroes Sound Collection (Genesis + GBA official soundtrack)
$60 Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyo Toitsusen ~ Mega Drive Game Music ~
$40 Guardian Heroes official soundtrack (missing spine card; disc is in overall good condition w/ no scratches but scuffed a fair bit more than anything else on this list)
$55 Silhouette Mirage Soundtrack - Premiere Revival Series
$100 Radiant Silvergun Soundtrack+ (2004 reprint version)
$21 Gradius V Soundtracks
$30 Advance Guardian Heroes Official Soundtrack
$65 Bangai-O Spirits Audio Collection (N64/DC/DS official soundtrack)
$50 SEGACON: The Best of Sega Game Music, Volumes 1+2 (complete 6-disc set with box)
$20 SEGAROCK volume 1
$20 SEGAROCK volume 2
$50 Segagaga 5th Anniversary Original Soundtrack
$33 F-Zero GX/AX Official Soundtrack
$63 Bare Knuckle Original Soundtrack (Streets of Rage 1-3 complete soundtrack, w/ Genesis + Game Gear versions and the Legend DJ set)
$50 Dragon Force Complete Album (PS2 version official soundtrack from Sega Direct)
$60 The Big-O Original CD Drama Theater: "Walking Together On The Yellow Brick Road"
$33 Respect: The Big-O Opening Theme single from the 2nd season

Artbooks, guides, magazines, etc.
$30 Guardian Heroes Perfect Guide (full-color illustrated strategy guide)
$30 Guardian Heroes Hisshou Kouryakuhou (full-color illustrated strategy guide... a different one)
$25 Used Game Magazine No. 22 - Treasure 40-page retrospective
$120 The Art of Yasushi Suzuki (new in original shrinkwrap)
$5 Purgatory Kabuki volume 1
$25 Marvel vs Capcom: Official Complete Works

Street Fighter 25th anniversary set individual items (I'll be honest; some of these items here are priced more than they really have any right to be, IMO. But I see them sell for around these amounts elsewhere, so I'm doing the same. I really do recommend looking for the complete set if you're interested in multiple items, though. It's pretty cheap these days.)
$15 Street Fighter X Tekken + Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Xbox 360)
$5 Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition download code (Xbox 360)
$30 complete 11-disc soundtrack (many discs have light scratches due to the notoriously poor way they were packaged in the anniversary box)
$10 Tribute Art Book
$40 Ryu figure
$14 Ryu replica black belt

Video/audio hardware, cables, etc.
$30 official Sega Saturn RGB cable (Japanese format)
$150 HDFury 2 - high-quality HDMI-to-component converter
$35 component-to-VGA video converter
$5/pc. HDMI cables (6ft or 3ft length)
$10 1/4" to 1/4" stereo audio cable, 6ft length
$10 composite/s-video 4-way switch (powered)
$10 composite/s-video 4-way switch (passive)

Items I haven't settled on a price yet. Still doing research. Might take offers in the meantime.
Axial Point (Ikaruga doujin artwork collection from Can't HUE)
Guardian Heroes doujin: Heroes' New Tale
Guardian Heroes doujin: GH Only Book volume 10
Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - official game case for GBA game
The 1st Step to the Banya - Pump It Up Original Soundtrack
Dragon Force Visual Book (64-page official artbook from Sega Direct, released in conjunction with PS2 version)
Dragon Force can badge

Paypal only please unless you have GAF gold/good rep. If you want pictures of the products then PM me.

Trying to raise money for GT 6 so please buy something you like! :)

Bolded items are ones I think are good deals, YMMV ;b

WTS
PS3 games:
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $3 (case and manual)
Dark Souls: Sealed and brand new $16 SOLD!
Gundam Crossfire: $2 (no case or manual)
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $5 (case and manual)
Mass Effect 3 N7 collector's edition: $24 (comes with everything except the used online pass) Steelbook case, artbook and comic all in the package and near mint condition.
Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition: $4 (case and manual but used codes)
DBZ: Raging Blast 2: $20 (gamestop case with no manual) SOLD
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: $15 (gamestop case with no manual)

PM me for a price on all of them.

PS2 games:
Tekken 4: $4 (no case or manual)
Tekken 5: $8 (near mint condition with case and manual and greatest hits edition)
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends: $4 (complete)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires: $4
Gundam Federation vs Zeon: $3 (Case but no manual)
Devil May Cry 2&3 Dante's Awakening: $5 (case and manual and DMC 2 is free with DMC 3 due to terribleness) (DMC 3 is greatest hits edition)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1: $3 (case and manual)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2: $4 (case and manual)
God of War: $3 (case and no manual)
God of War II: $5 (case and manual and 2nd disk)
Digimon World: Data Squad: $8 (kinda rare but no case and no manual)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: $4 (case and manual)

$36 for all of them and shipping.

PSP games:
Final Fantasy I: $5 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy II: $5 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy IV: The complete Collection: $10 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core: $4 (no case or cover)
$25 including shipping for all.

Xbox games:
Ninja Gaiden Black: $4 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR I: $3 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR II Sith Lords: $4 (no case or manual) (No case at all for this one, I seem to have lost it but I do have the disc)
Prince of Persia: $3 (case but no manual)
$10 for them all including shipping.

Gamecube games:
Star Wars Rouge Squadron II: $5 (case and manual and players choice)
Star Wars Rouge Squadron III Rebel Strike: $5 (No case or manual )
Soul Calibur II: $5 (case and manual)
Mortal Kombat Deception: $4 (Case and manual)
$22 for all with shipping.

Wii Games:
Super Smash Bros Brawl: $20 (very good condition and has case and manual)
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: $10 (case and manual)
$32 for both and shipping

PC games: Disc based installtion
Rise of Nations + Expansion Thrones and Patriots: $5 (case and manual with code to install)
Civilization IV GOTY edition: $10 (all 4 discs and manual, near mint condition due to non usage)

Codes
Bioshock Infinite Steam Code: $10

Collections:
The following are only for those interested in collecting things and cases of certain games. (THESE GAMES ARE ALREADY REDEEMED!)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty: $5 Case and disc (good condition and has everything)
Diablo III: $5 (great condition and has everything)
Total War: Shogun 2: $5 (has everything and great condition)
Sim City 2013: $5 (has everything and great condition)
$20 for all of them and shipping

Misc
Poster Map of the Kalos Region of Pokemon Gen 6: $5 (Gamestop bonus)

Comics
New 52 all $1.50 per issue excluding special editions. $5 off total if you buy 10 or more issues.
Superman 1-24
Action comics 1-24
Justice league 1-17
Green Lantern 13-24
Wonder Woman 1-17
Batman 1-17
Teen Titans 1-24
Ame-Com Girls 1-10
Larfleez #1
Superman Unchained: 1-4
Forever Evil: 1-4
Aquaman: 15-17
Adventures of Superman: 1-5
Batman and Superman: 1-5
Marvel all $1.50 excluding special editions
Iron Man 1-20

Xbox One Auction codes: 1,500 points
PM if you are interested.

TheKyle07

2dQhloL.gif

My nephew recently lost a necklace he had purchased from an ABC Store while vacationing in Hawaii. I want to buy him a replacement but unfortunately abcstores.com does not ship to Canada. I’m hoping a kind gaffer might be willing to pick up a necklace from an ABC Store and send it to me in the mail. I can pay the costs upfront with Paypal.

Please PM me if you can help!

WTB/WTT: Anyone here have Robotrek SNES up for trade? Cart only is OK. Prefer trade, have lots to offer. Lots of positive feedback here (previously gold, now plus). PM me!
220px-Robotrekboxart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom