• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3z_

Selling

EVGA ACX GTX 780 Superclocked $415

VJUHX63l.jpg

PC Batman Arkham Origins Nvida code $15

batman-origins.jpg

JoseDFrog

Banned
Selling blue 3DS XL for $110 shipped in the US. It's in great condition, a few scuffs on the outside but the screens are in pristine condition and I put rubber feet to keep the screens from touching.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16, PC Engine, and TG16/PCE CD games (Jewel Case+HuCard/CD or CIB)

coopolon

Do any of the steam sellers have a better price on the Dishonored GOTY edition? Let me know if you do, interested in buying it for a bit cheaper than what it is currently on sale for.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Up for sale is a the gold Zelda Nintendo DS Lite that came with the Phantom Hourglass pack a good few years back. It was purchased brand new, but the box/game/documentation are back in my house in Japan so the only thing here is the console. Included are ONE original gold stylus and the original charger that came with it. They're not pictured (because I'm too lazy to go upstairs) but if you'd like pictures of them, say the word.

The console is in surprisingly good shape, but it's what.. 5? years old now so there's some nicks and tiny scratches here and there from normal use. Some are visible in the pictures. The screen also has your typical scratches from using a stylus that are only visible when turned off. When turned on the screen is perfectly fine with no damage or dead pixels. The d-pad and buttons are also not very worn/soft as I mainly played stylus type games on it.

The thing still holds a normal charge of like 10+ hours. Carts load totally fine and I never used the GBA port on the bottom.

Looking for $50, including shipping, paid by either Amazon Payments or Amazon Gift Card. Shipping is CONUS only, priority mail.

(click for bigger pics)

YoungMoney

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo Club Posters: Offers?

The Legend of Zelda A link Between Worlds Download Code for $30, paypal payment only, PM me if interested.

GBC
Pokemon Red(very good condition) $20 Shipped
Pokemon Gold(very good condition) $20Shipped

PS1Xenogears Complete but has scratches - $25
Brave Fencer Musashi but has scratches- $25

Origin account: OfferURL= http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/img2253y.jpg

WTT for super mario 3d world

ChronoX

Positive feedback for iHEO! Always a pleasure to deal with :D

Want to Buy...

1. A $35 Nintendo eshop card for use with a Nintendo 3DS (US account)
2. Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code (PC Version)
3. Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 4 Premium (Any good deals?)

This is my first time posting in this thread, as well as my first time considering selling something online, so please forgive me if I make any etiquette mistakes. I'm interested in selling my Xbox 360 (white Arcade model, Jasper chip, bought in 2010) with a 250 GB hard drive containing around 50 Marketplace games and lots of Rock Band DLC (over 100 songs, RB 1, 2, Lego and Blitz exports). I can post a list of the games later if anyone is interested, but I tested by unplugging my ethernet cable and signing out of my profile, and the games should work without my gamertag. I would prefer selling for cash to put towards a PS4.

If this is the wrong place to sell something like this, what would be a better place to try? Craigslist, eBay, or somewhere else? I'll provide more information if needed.

LQX

Positive feedback for CheDominik. Thanks for the awesome transaction.

Positive feedback for C-Drive. Bought a game from him. Thanks.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (sealed) - $25
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (sealed) - $25
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $20
New Super Luigi U (sealed) - $20
Game of Thrones Complete Season 1 Blu-ray - $25
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Blu-ray - $25
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 (DVD, in Game of Thrones sleeve) - $9
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Digital Code - $6
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20
Angry Birds Star Wars (3DS, sealed) - $8

Digital movie codes from Blu-rays:

The Raid: Redemption - $2
Money Ball - $2
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - $2
Pacific Rim - $2
The Dark Knight Rises - $2
Chronicle - $2

WANT:

PayPal

Josephl64

WTS:

All are like new unless declared elsewise:

3DS

• Dead or Alive Dimension 3DS(NA) - imprint on box
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Samurai Warriors: Chronicles -slight imprint on box
Vita

• Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • Gravity Rush
  • Dynasty Warriors: Next
PSP

• Fate/Extra LE
PS3

• Heavy Rain
  • Beyond Two Souls(Collector's with DLC codes unused)
  • Atelier Totori LE
N64
*games are all loose carts

• Pokemon Stadium
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Mario Party
  • Hey You, Pikachu!
  • Banjo-Tooie
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Space Station Silicon Valley
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Mario Golf -semi-bad condition from gamestop(back sticker tear and sharpied)
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
  • Goemon's Great Adventure
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards -bad condition, markings on front cover with gamestop stickers
Systems

• PS Vita Wi-fi, complete in box in good condition with AR markers and pamphlets
Other

• Vagabond omibus Vol. 1
  • Bleach manga Vol. 1
  • Bakuman manga Vol. 1
  • Rosario Vampire manga Vol. 1
  • Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack manga Vol. 1
  • Angel Beats! DVD

Please PM any offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom