• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsmithx

Ok since My last attempt to get a saturn didn't work out time to try here.

WTB

Sega Saturn, not really picky on model though I'd prefer a model 1 and one that is modded.

I have a Dark Knight Trilogy UltraViolet code I will give for free to the first person that quote me and answer this question (why not just for fun! )

The question is what is the acceleration of light?

lordy88

WTB: Playstation 3 Console (size doesn't matter)

I think its time for me to finally experience a generation's worth of games from a solid console. I'm looking for a nice bundle with some of the following items included:

A second controller
Uncharted Series
The Last Of Us
Demon's Souls
Call of Duty (one of the post MW2 ones, don't really have a preference)
God of War Saga
Dragon's Crown
Puppeteer
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I obviously don't expect all of them in one bundle, but I'd be certainly willing to shell out the cash for the right bundle with a handful of these items, or if you're simply selling your PS3 at a good enough price.

I'm not looking for the bundle items separately, but only included with the console.

Selling: [/B ]Paypal.

AlexBasch

Crosspost from the Steam thread.

Still have a key for Mirror's Edge, Dead Space 1 and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
Anyone feeling like trading a Oblivion gift for those? :p

maneil99

I'm back bitches
bb-king-rocksmith-banner.jpg

Shadow Warrior ( Daily ) - 6$
DarkSiders II - 7$
Wolf Among us - 11$
Dayz- 14$
Starbound - 11$
AoE HD - 4$
Rocksmith 2014 - 23$
Rust - 15$
Rouge legacy - 4.06$

banner.jpg

Civ 5 - 5$
Brave New World - 8$
Tomb Raider Collection - 9$
Star Wars Complete - 51$
Sir you're being Hunted - 12$
Castle Story - 13$

I can get more games that I didn't include, also my prices scale with steam therefor if a game goes lower on steam my price goes lower aswell

Also unlike some traders in this thread I dodn't join neogaf only to sell games and bump my thread everyday to sell shit and copy others posts.

DayZ_Banner.png

Selling:

2011 13.3" MacBook Pro. It's in great shape and has a solid battery that still holds a good charge.
It's one of the aluminum body ones.

Specs: 2.3 ghz processor, 4 gigs of ram, and 320 gig harddrive.

Selling for $540 shipped in the continental U.S.
I have awesome feedback here on GAF as well as on eBay.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for Gillian Seed

Gillian was downright amazing. Two day shipping, found the original box for the 3DS XL, threw in headphones, padded the hell out of the box to make sure nothing would happen to it during its journey and a great guy to boot. It was hassle free. Definitely recommend buying/selling to Gillian Seed. Thanks again dude.

Positive feedback for Gillian Seed

Gillian was downright amazing. Two day shipping, found the original box for the 3DS XL, threw in headphones, padded the hell out of the box to make sure nothing would happen to it during its journey and a great guy to boot. It was hassle free. Definitely recommend buying/selling to Gillian Seed. Thanks again dude.

Your welcome. Merry Christmas. :)

NMFried

I'm honestly just looking for a small PS+ trial (7 days - 1 month) so that I can purchase Guacamelee! while it's on sale.

I've got codes for Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja and Child of Eden for the Xbox 360. Just PM me if anyone is interested! Thanks!

coopolon

Positive feedback for seller maneil99,

Hooked me up with Max Payne 3 at the awesome price of $0! despite me offering to pay. Definitely highly recommend.

Volotaire

Positive feedback for maneil99. A great gaffer, going over and beyond what the customer asks for. Great communication and speedy response, I would definitely use his services again.

Positive Feedback for I H8 Memes, quick and friendly response, thanks!

Positive seller feedback for maneil99. Not sure how it works when him and I have done more than one transaction related to Steam sales. Does each day count as a new feedback opportunity? Figured I'd just post it and let those who record the feedback decide.

WTS:

Brand New Unopened Playstation 4.

Plus Seller, 149 Positive feedback on eBay, all around good guy.

PM me offers, but be warned, anything below 400 will be pretty hard to do. Shipping will be about 30 if you want it quickly. (As in 3-5 days)

Go!

asdad123

I built this a couple months ago, and haven't played a game on it for more than an hour so I'm contemplating selling it. I already have a surface pro so I may just consolidate to one PC with a docking station.

Specs are:

-Silverstone FT-03 mini itx Silver
-SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
-i7 4770k
-Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI LGA 1150 mini ITX Intel Motehrboard
-Samsung 840 SSD, 500gb
-Crucial m4 256gb ssd
-Slim DVD Drive
-EVGA GTX680 2gb with Warranty until 3/2015
-Seidon 120m CPU Cooler
-8gb Kingston ram (2x4gb)
-no OS

I'm thinking $1050. Can also do $850 with just the 256gb ssd or $950 with just the 500gb ssd. If you feel that's not a fair price, please let me know. Not looking to part out at the moment, and am looking for a local pickup in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in bergen county nj.

bump

uncentury

Neo Member
Dacvak wanted me to tell you guys that he's stupid and got banned until Jan 5th. If there were any transactions you guys had with him, you can PM me instead - I'm his GF.

Hi BuySellTradeGAF, ndawgdrake here. Member here since 2011. I have no selling records on Gaf, but I have some reputation on eBay and cheapassgamer.com. Would be happy to verify those through a private message.

Have a few things to sell. Hope someone's interested.

First off is the Oculus Rift Team Fortress 2 in-game hat (TF2VRH).
See more details here.
Buyer will receive a unique link to my Oculus VR account with the unredeemed code.

Asking for $60 Paypal gift (buyer pays fees).

I also have a Mint condition copy of Suikoden 3 for the PS2.
Manual and slip cover are in mint condition. Case itself has some defects, but it's only localized to the plastic. Disk is scratch-free.

Asking for $25 paypal gift (buyer pays fees) with free shipping.

Thanks for looking.

jd78

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy/trade for a PlayStation Vita. Black or White, WiFi or 3G, it does not matter, but condition is important (preferably very good to excellent). My references and trade list are below.

References:

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66716
eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=j_dolley&ftab=AllFeedback

Trade List:

PayPal

Best Buy Gift Cards

$10 PSN code

PS4
Battlefield 4
Injustice: Ultimate Edition
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

PS3
Mass Effect Trilogy

Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo Selects - New)
Xenoblade Chronicles

WiiU
Zombie U
Nintendo Land (New)

WTB

Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefield 4 vouchers to upgrade from PS3 to PS4.

A bit broke at the moment but would love to get these to save up as much money as possible. Just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom