• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling:

(PS4, used) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Bought it a few days ago, but it's not for me. Codes are used, but inserts are still included and disc is mint. There's a slight imperfection on the case - in the top right corner, the plastic film on the case (that holds in the boxart insert) has come loose about an inch. Probably not the best way to describe it, but it's worth mentioning. I can take pics if needed.

Looking for $40 shipped (US only please).

coopolon

Positive Feedback for Kayma. Sold me Lost Odyssey. Shipped it in reasonable amount of time, provided tracking info, and the game was in superb condition.

Chronoja

I have a registration code for FFXIV which I purchased off Amazon.com without thinking that it might be region locked so I find myself unable to use it. If anyone possibly has an EU code they might want to trade, or if anyone wishes to offer to purchase the code off me let me know. Purchased on sale at $14.99, I guess I'd offer it at a bit of a discount, $10 - $12 as a bit of an incentive. (Paypal)

Remember this code is apparently U.S. region locked so assume it's for Americans only.

Arla

I know there's a thread to give stuff away, but since I'm on GAF mainly just for the BST thread I'll post it here.

If anyone wants these:

Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Send me a PM. I have zero use for them.

I've also got Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY from the WB Bundle.
I've tried to give away to my friends online, but they either have it or don't have a PC that can run it. I know it's kinda shady to sell this for more than the average price of the WB Bundle, but I know it's worth a decent trade. I'd be up to trade this for anything $10 or less on my wishlist.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/arlaoo/wishlist

Meier

I have a Brazilian Football Manager 14 key and Nuveem will not refund me or swap it for a Rest of World key. I paid $28 for it but will take less.. if you use one of those VPNs and are interested, please let me know. I am desperate to buy an FM key I can use but won't until I sell this dumb one. I'm very open to trading for another game as well.

AwRy108

Selling:

(PS4, used) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Bought it a few days ago, but it's not for me. Codes are used, but inserts are still included and disc is mint. There's a slight imperfection on the case - in the top right corner, the plastic film on the case (that holds in the boxart insert) has come loose about an inch. Probably not the best way to describe it, but it's worth mentioning. I can take pics if needed.

Looking for $40 shipped (US only please).

Just a heads up: GameStop is offering $40 in store credit for the PS4 version of AC IV through Dec. 22nd.

Silfolion

I have a registration code for FFXIV which I purchased off Amazon.com without thinking that it might be region locked so I find myself unable to use it. If anyone possibly has an EU code they might want to trade, or if anyone wishes to offer to purchase the code off me let me know. Purchased on sale at $14.99, I guess I'd offer it at a bit of a discount, $10 - $12 as a bit of an incentive. (Paypal)

Remember this code is apparently U.S. region locked so assume it's for Americans only.

you can use the code, make US square enix account

Don;t suppose anyone in the UK is interested in selling

Hotel Dusk
Last Window
Virtue's Last Reward (3DS)
Any of the mainline Phoenix Wright games

?

Trying to fill out a 3DS library that consists of more than Pokemon and Zelda :p

WTS:

1-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
For Xbox One
"Digital code"

PM me your offer!

2-The legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds sealed copy!
+
Limited Edition musical chest

VIDEO LINK

vneo1DA.jpg

PM your offer!
Thanks

Anony

Positive Seller Feedback for Anony

Received the game today. Thanks!

cool, small packet shipping seems to be a week from canada to us

WTS:
all are like new condition unless stated otherwise
x360:
Otomedius Excellent: played once, 20$
Nier: sealed, 20$
Deathsmiles: sealed, 20$

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri: sealed, 15$

PS3:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma: 20$
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: 20$
Dead or Alive 5: 5$
Ico + Shadow of Colossus Collection: played once, 20$
Final Fantasy 13: old case, 5$
Journey: played once, 20$

3ds:
Dream Trigger: 5$
Cubic Ninja: back as water marks, 5$
Tekken 3D - Prime Edition: played once, 25$
Resident Evil Revlations: misprinted version, front has an impression mark, 20$
Spirit Camera: 15$
Paper Mario Sticker Star: 20$

Wii U Online codes:
The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD: 35$
Hyrule Historia: 5$

Vita:
Rayman Origins: 10$

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia: sealed, 5$
DJ Max Fever (have 2): sealed, 5$

GBA boxes:
Final Fantasy Tactics: dent in corner
Mario Kart Super Circuit:
comes with all manuals and boxes

want to sell as many as possible per person to save on shipping
free gba box or psp game if you buy stuff since they're not worth much i guess
prices are just my guess as the going rate, could be wrong
shipping from Canada (Toronto) -> (shipped 1 3ds game to US for 3$ small parcel, no tracking for reference)

trade for:
Super Mario 3D World

hurzelein

I have:

Gta San Andreas Steam Code
Max Payne 3 Steam Code + Season Pass

I want Steam-Codes/gifts or money through paypal:

any Scribblenauts Steam
Age of Empires 3

Send me a PN

mackattk

I am not sure what the interest is here, but I am selling an ultra compact PC. The same one shown as here.

THIS IS A BAREBONES PC WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE HARD DRIVE, MEMORY, AND OS.

The really cool thing about this is how small it is. It would be a perfect HTPC, steam box, or anyplace where space is at a premium (or going for a minimalist look). Includes VESA bracket for mounting.

This is brand new, unopened.

Asking for 340 shipped.

sk3tch

I am not sure what the interest is here, but I am selling an ultra compact PC. The same one shown as here.

THIS IS A BAREBONES PC WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE HARD DRIVE, MEMORY, AND OS.

The really cool thing about this is how small it is. It would be a perfect HTPC, steam box, or anyplace where space is at a premium (or going for a minimalist look). Includes VESA bracket for mounting.

This is brand new, unopened.

Asking for 340 shipped.

awesome deal!!!

Chairhome

For sale:
Wii U - LEGO City Undercover (complete) - $28 shipped
White DS Lite system (used, has screen protector and clear body shield. Hinge cracked but doesn't affect system. Pin on DS card slot slightly bent, sometimes have to push game in and out to get to work. I think this is fixable but I haven't tried opening it yet. Everything else works great). Also includes original box and manuals - $20 shipped or best offer
Black DSi (has screen protector, L button works 80%. I've opened and cleaned the contact and it worked better, but maybe didn't do a great job), includes original box and manuals - $30 shipped or best offer

Please see notes, some of these are box/manual only
bzWuzwNl.jpg

Taiko Drum Master (US PS2) with box. includes the sealed game. - $20 shipped
qHCJ0QOl.jpg

ALL of these are only boxes and manual, systems and accessories not included.
I also have a DSi box and some others in my attic. Will take shipping plus $10-15 for some of these.

COMICS updated 11/17
Added a bunch of comics, including 3D covers from Forever Evil (DC), Ultimate Spider-Man, Lots of current DC
COMICS. Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB/WTT:

I'm looking for someone who has a Zelda limited edition Wii U gamepad who would trade it for a regular black gamepad. I'll pay money in addition to the trade.

Dunan

I'm thinking about getting back into FFXIV soon. Doesn't Square-Enix sell cards worth a month (or three, or six) of play time? If so, I'd like to buy one month if anyone out there has one.

bakeray

Steam Keys -

$1 a piece, or 2 for $1.50
Capsized
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
A Virus Named TOM
Eets Munchies
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

$2 a piece, 2 for $3.50
Mark of the Ninja
FTL
Limbo
Bastion
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space

Xbox One Day One Achievement - $25
Project X Zone LE (sealed) - $20 shipped

Dunan

Almost forgot: Big positive feedback for Battousai11, who bought some of my books and will be getting a nice package in the mail in a few days. Enjoy them!

I have 1 copy of Starbound available as a Steam gift.

$10 via paypal gift. You pay the fees.
If you want to do go with the goods/services option, it's $10.60.

Beth Cyra

Very Positive Feedback for maxcriden, he was a very excellent buyer who took time to work with me and a sadly bad situation that caused a delay in him getting his package.

iHEO

Banned
Positive feedbacks for DoctorPayne, ChronoX, The Cowboy, Bii, chessnut, etae and CatPee. Thank you and have fun!

Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 30 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

Day 4 daily deals

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition - $4
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe - $5
Crusader Kings II - $6
Crusader Kings II Collection - $10
Crusader Kings II DLC Collection - $8
Tomb Raider Collection - $10
Rogue Legacy - $4
Shadow Warrior - $6
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition - $8

Flash Sale

Testament of Sherlock Holmes - $4

Steam Holiday Sale 2013 - Day 3 Prices

Day 3 daily deals

The Wolf Among Us - $11
FORCED - $6
FORCED Four Pack - $14
Age of Empires II HD - $4
Age of Empires II HD - 4-Pack - $12
Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten Expansion - $5
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle - $9
StarForge - $8
StarForge Digital Deluxe - $10
StarForge Founders Club - $20 (you get two copies)
Counter-Strike Complete - $6
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder - $3.5
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder 4-Pack - $8

Shady859

I received my Christmas present early from parents and sister. A Wii U 32gb Zelda bundle they knew I wanted one and I didn't have the heart to tell them I got one late during BF. I had planned on just waiting but i'm weak!

WTS

Wii U 32GB Zelda Wind Waker HD bundle - brand new with BF style pricing, $270 shipped.

Want Paypal Gifted or Amazon GC

more feedback on CAG since 2004:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/13851-shady859/?tab=feedback

EDIT: pic added
pm5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom