• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm [+++++++]

Includes Shipping within US.

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $40
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

Miracle Piano $65

SNES QuickShot $15

SN Programmable Digital Action Learning System $50

SNES Manuals
Link To The Past $18
Super GAME BOY $3
Super NES Mouse $3
SNES System $8

Manuals $4 each
The 2 manuals up front are the only ones with wear. The others are in great shape.
Castlevania Legends has already sold.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling a few games for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping (to the continental US, international would be more as I understand. We can work something out though) with a tracking number.

-Lost Odyssey (no manual): $8 sold
-Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition (light scratches, but it installs): $10
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition: $15

Also, looking to buy amazon gift cards. Let me know if you're selling.

I'm NeoGAF Plus! Let me know via PM or posting here if you have any questions or offers. Thanks!
edit: also, I'm having issues with PMs, so if you message me and don't get a reply soon after, pm me again. Sorry for the confusion, no idea what's causing this. Got your PM, Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. Sent a reply, let me know if it didn't go through. Blagh.

WTB Super Princess Peach for DS if anyone is up for selling it. Just PM me and we can talk price or send me an offer if you have something in mind.

TP

WTS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $5, Steam Gift

lQCS8Lq.png

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

C3pcXp6.png

C-Drive

Positive feedback for televator. Bought two GC games from him and a pair of GC memory cards, all of them in awesome condition. Super quick shipping as well! Thanks again, televator.

zulux21

looking to sell the following steam keys (will accept paypal or amazon credit) I would also be willing to make trades
Borderlands 2 $12.50
Bioshock $2 (pending)
DEADLIGHT $2.50
Toy Soldiers $2.50
Just Cause $2

I have other random keys but since they would be in general cheaper than the above so if you are curious I can shoot you a list. In general I am interested in Ys 1+2 and Sonic racing (the new one)

I also have the PC version of the skylanders Starter set for $25 shipped, It's brand new but at this point I would be open to opening it and selling bits of it individually aka
Trigger Happy for $7.50 shipped
Gil Grunt for $10 shipped
Spyro for $12.50 shipped.

I'd also be open to trading the set for a portal that works on a wii (the PC one doesn't work but i believe any ps3 or wii one will work on the wii) and any single giant

Selling: Resident Evil 6 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30

Selling: Brutal Legend (Pre-Order including TF2 items)
Price: $10 (Only until 26 February)

Selling: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Industrial Revolution)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition (Pre-Order with bonuses: Lara Croft GotL + Tomb Raider DLC)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Far Cry 3
Price: $25 / $30 - Standard / Deluxe

Selling: Antichamber
Price: $15

Selling: The Showdown Effect (Pre-Order with bonuses)
Price: $7.5 / $14 - Standard / Digital Deluxe

Selling: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order with TF2 items + Bonuses)
Price: $34

Selling: Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (includes Artbook + Soundtrack)
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Collectors Edition

Selling: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Price: $20

Selling: Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Price: $16

Selling: The Cave
Price: $10 / $12 - Standard / Pre-Order (with TF2 items - 1 last copy)

Selling: The Walking Dead
Price: $12

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap.

PM or just add me on Steam.

Lanbeast

POSITIVE rep for Lanbeast

Quick PMs, great price on the games and quick shipping! Would deal with again.

Positive rep for rhfb.

Easy to work with, helped cover shipping costs since he lives on a glacier, would definitely deal with again.

Balb

Looking for any of the GameCube Resident Evil games except Resident Evil 2. Can pay with Paypal or Amazon. PM me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive like HIV feedback for DunderHassan who went above and beyond and fulfilled a special request I had. Request games from him, he can perform miracles!

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Iron Brigade Steam Key - $2
Toy Soldiers Steam Key - $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet Steam Key - $2
or I'll sell all three of them together for $5

Dragon's Dogma (360) - I would like to sell it for $25, but if you want to try and go lower, we can discuss it

I only accept PayPal and only ship within the US!

Looking to do some trades or sell, continental US:

Have:
-Dragon's Dogma (360)
-Spectral Force 3 (360)
-Stalker, Sacred 2, Quake (PC)
-Four Square-Enix members codes, Theatrhythm, FFXIII-2 (360), Sleeping Dogs (360) and Deus Ex HR (360)
-Paypal

Want: (360)
-XCOM
-Armored Core V, maybe For Answer
-Catherine
-Alice: Madness Returns
-Paypal
-Offers, interested in anything unique, not so much the yearly franchises.

Only interested in CIB, great condition games, no stickers or anything, mine are as well.

I am willing to ship first but request that you ship when I send you the tracking info instead of having to wait until your game(s) arrives, so that both arrive around the same time, tracking both ways.

Feedback here and on eBay if interested.

PM me.

dsister44

WTS:

Iron Brigade Steam Key - $2
Toy Soldiers Steam Key - $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet Steam Key - $2
or I'll sell all three of them together for $5

Dragon's Dogma (360) - I would like to sell it for $25, but if you want to try and go lower, we can discuss it

I only accept PayPal and only ship within the US!

This is the third time we have told you... Please wait 150 posts before reposting

WTS:

Kirby's Dreamland: 8 shipped
Super Mario Land: 11 shipped
Super Mario Land 2: 10 shipped

These are all working gameboy games, cart only sadly. All work and have been tested out!

Ceebs

This may be a bit of a long shot, but I have a used copy of Ni No Kuni I would like to trade for a PC version of Bioshock Infinite (not sure what deals have been going around for it so far as I have not really looked yet).

When is a good time to drop negative feedback? After someone doesn't respond to PMs or when it's been 20 days since you sent them your payment? I would be more patient but when your seller states they are doing 2 day shipping from Amazon, 2 WEEKS AGO, I tend to think I am never going to receive my item...

dsister44

When is a good time to drop negative feedback? After someone doesn't respond to PMs or when it's been 20 days since you sent them your payment? I would be more patient but when your seller states they are doing 2 day shipping from Amazon, 2 WEEKS AGO, I tend to think I am never going to receive my item...

If he isn't responding to PMs I say you can probably just leave the negative feedback. It might push him into action

I would have reversed payment after a week of not hearing anything, let alone 20 days. That's fucked up.

If he isn't responding to PMs I say you can probably just leave the negative feedback. It might push him into action

I would have reversed payment after a week of not hearing anything, let alone 20 days. That's fucked up.

Figures, first time using this thread and I have to deal with this shit.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for PwnCakes193

Sent payment 20 days ago (1.26.13). Dude says he will send the item out on the following Monday (2 days later). Sends PM on the 28th stating he couldn't find the charging cord and would 2 day me one from Amazon. Nothing has shown up, no PMs answered since.

Fuck. This really pisses me off. I want my iPod dammit!

SmokeMaxX

Figures, first time using this thread and I have to deal with this shit.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for PwnCakes193

Sent payment 20 days ago (1.26.13). Dude says he will send the item out on the following Monday (2 days later). Sends PM on the 28th stating he couldn't find the charging cord and would 2 day me one from Amazon. Nothing has shown up, no PMs answered since.

Fuck.

He posted yesterday too so I'm sure he saw your PMs.

Bungie's

Prices are OBO. Have feedback on ebay and other BST sites, pm me.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Disc only $42 shipped

Steam Wallet code $20, trade for $20 Nintendo Eshop code or $17

Xenoblade Chronicles Missing Manual $90 shipped

Borderlands 2 mint condition, $28 shipped

Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi Disc 1 has a few scratches, disc 2 mint condition, $28 shipped

Want:
PayPal
Nintendo games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom