• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanks

SELLING:

$15 Playstation All-Stars (PS3) Mint, sealed. It's in some sleeve as I got it in an Amazon bundle.
$10 Ratchet and Clank Collection (PS3) Mint, sealed. It's in some sleeve as I got it in an Amazon bundle.
$15 Dragons Dogma (PS3) Fantastic condition, complete.
$10 Battlefield 3 (PS3) Fantastic condition, complete but the online code has been used.

$130 Playstation 3 Slim 160 gig, comes with system+cords and controller. Fantastic condition, never had any problems. Just got the super slim.
$50 Kindle Keyboard 3G, comes with cords and a sleeve. Fantastic condition.

$10 Kino's Journey (DVD) - Complete series, comes with all the discs in their cardboard sleeve/box thing, ADV films.

All prices are shipped. I'm NeoGAF gold fellas.

So, what does the tracking number status show? He's a GAF Plus member, so hopefully something gets figure out. I'd be getting my money back ASAP still, and figure shit out from there.

So, what does the tracking number status show? He's a GAF Plus member, so hopefully something gets figure out. I'd be getting my money back ASAP still, and figure shit out from there.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Jhriad

WTB Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition edit: Purchased the SGPE without the game from a Gaffer.

My little sister asked for this plus a Vita so I'm gonna see if I can find it all. She won't care if it's used but I'd bet she wants the stickers/screen decal thing to decorate her Vita and the case.

I don't really have much to offer, but I really need the money.

Only accept PayPal, and please add an additional $2-4 to help cover shipping.
Everything that's priced isn't in the best of shape, everything else is whoever bids the highest gets it.
Will take pictures if needed.
Canadians preferred, but will try to work something out with others.

I would get some pictures of those SNES games posted. Everyone wants that shit, and you have some good stuff.

t-ramp

WTS:

Samsung 830 128GB SSD - $90 shipped - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past w/ Four Swords - $18 shipped

s1GitzE.jpg

Also have Banjo-Tooie and Donkey Kong 64 - both for $30 shipped

I don't have any feedback here, but have 100% on eBay and Overclock.net.

Baconbitz

Banned
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ING ME! THANKS!

(Click picture above to see my feedback)
Looking to trade/sell: Call of Duty: Declassified - DOES NOT COME WITH 4 GIG MEMORY CARD
complete in packaging. It was part of the CoD Playstation vita bundle. Doesn't come in a case. the only thing missing from the packaging that it's in is a 4 gig vita memory card. I have never touched the game. Only game I have is Gravity Rush. Will trade for any other GOOD retail Playstation Vita games. Also, am willing to sell. Make me an offer. Was thinking 25.
IGR7Ch3.jpg

Looking to buy: 32 Gig vita memory card.

snorggy

Would there be anyone interested in this?

The case has minor shelf wear (light scuffs on the plastic), but the disc is flawless and not sure the booklet has even been cracked open.

Not setting a price, so if you're interested, PM an offer.

I will be shipping it from canada btw if it wasn't obvious from the bilingual "cover art" :)

Cheska

Want To Sell

Digital codes for comic books. I have the entire Avengers Vs X-Men run as well as some of the others like Wolverine and The X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, etc. If anyone was looking to buy some codes PM me.

Here's the list:

AV vs Xmen #1-#12
Uncanny X-men #13-#19
Wolverine & The X-Men #13-#18 (minus #17)
The New Avengers: #27-#30
The Avengers VS The Xmen (The Versus series) #2-#6
The Avengers: #27-#30
Secret Avengers: #28

televator

Positive feedback for televator. Bought two GC games from him and a pair of GC memory cards, all of them in awesome condition. Super quick shipping as well! Thanks again, televator.

Positive feedback for C-Drive. Good to deal with, and kind enough to follow my suggestions during payment.

Looks like I got his attention by posting here. Just PMd me with a tracking # saying that USPS never sent the package for some reason. Doesn't explain the cable not arrving from amazon but we have made some progress lol.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

You should be able to call the post office and still get the tracking details, assuming the number he gave you is legit. USPS did this to me recently and it gave me and the person I was shipping to that same message on the website, but they had all the info over the phone.

Would there be anyone interested in this?

The case has minor shelf wear (light scuffs on the plastic), but the disc is flawless and not sure the booklet has even been cracked open.

Not setting a price, so if you're interested, PM an offer.

I will be shipping it from canada btw if it wasn't obvious from the bilingual "cover art" :)

Sent a pm

IrishNinja

what i got: (now featuring pics!)

Muramasa (Wii)
Tales of Abyss (3DS)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (GC)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

SNES - loose carts (as with genesis, all are cleaned & tested before shipping)

Super Mario World (x2)
SMW 2: Yoshi's Island
Mario Paint (no mouse)
Donkey Kong Country
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Madden '96

Genesis - in box:

Iuhu2u7.jpg

PGA Tour II
688 Attack Sub
P.T.O.
Nobunaga's Ambition
College Football '96
Madden '93

Genesis - looseys

sonic
sonic 2 (x3)
sonic spinball (x2)
Ms Pac-Man
Lion King
F22 Interceptor
NBA Jam
Sonic Wacky Worlds
Toy Story
George Foreman boxing
Bugs Bunny Double Trouble
NFL Quarterback Club
RISK
Wheel of Fortune
McDonalds Treasure Land
Altered Beast (SMS)

What I want/would trade for:

Genesis - I prefer cases, manuals are neat but not entirely necessary. also if the game's rare i won't make a fuss about lacking a case, as i've got some universal ones laying about

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
Phantasy Star 1-4
Castlevania bloodlines
Valis 3
Contra Hard Corps
Shining Force 1-2
Mega Turrican
Starflight
Streets of Rage 3
Truxton
Crusader of Centy
Shining in the Darkness
El Viento
Gaiares
Mega Man wily wars haha yeah and MUSHA while you're at it
Shadowrun
alien soldier
alisia dragoon
mutant league football
i kinda want a 32x on the cheap as well, plus some games for it

lower tier-want:
sword of vermillion
Cool Spot
Alien storm
mercs
super off road
beavis & butthead
haunting
general chaos
quackshot
micro machines
midnight resistance
golden axe?
dick tracy?
there's surely other stuff i'm forgetting, so feel free to offer!

other stuff i want!
sunset riders (prefer on SNES, would consider for genny tho)
Sega CD RAM cart
Lolipop Chainsaw (whichever plat)
Bubble Bobble (NES)
Adventure of Lolo (NES)
Panzer Dragoon Orta
master system - Vigilante, Golvellius, wonder boy 3: dragon's trap
Guardian Heroes XBL (so i guess 800 MS points?)
old school sega stuff, like that power strip man that thing's cool

sorry to be that guy who doesn't price stuff; i'm mostly looking to trade at the moment. i'll take cash offers in a bit if i cant work anything out!
GAF gold holla!

Jonboy

First of all, I'm still interested in a GameCube component cable for a decent price.

That being said, I don't own a CRT TV and the Gamecube looks pretty bad on my HDTV. So....if I can't find a component cable then I would like to sell all these Gamecube items together OR put together a trade for any model 3DS:

-Platinum Nintendo Gamecube (early version WITH digital out; A/V cables and power cable included)

-16GB memory card

-2 official Nintendo Gamecube controllers (platinum and black), both in great condition. No sticking.

-2 MadCatz controllers, both in decent condition, some sticking, you know how 3rd party controllers usually go

-Metroid Prime, Army Men RTS, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II (disc, box art, and manual all included)

-Gameboy player (NO STARTUP DISC)

Pics Below (except for Metroid Prime, it's the player's choice edition with yellow at top)

Can someone help me with the upside down images? They appear fine on my computer and on my dropbox (edit: just use the links for now and you can view them correctly).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30379528/photo.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30379528/photo (2).JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30379528/photo (1).JPG

Movement

Gonna do all my positive feedbacks in one post to the following members:

Sol1dus
coopolon
itzknickknac
storl026
aggro crag
ta9qi
AwRy108
Reclaimer

Thanks for the quick payments guys!

WTB

Super Nintendo
1) Lufia CIB or Cart only
2) Lufia II CIB or Cart only

Sega Genesis
1) Thunder Force 3 CIB or Cart only

Playstation
1) Suikoden II

didamangi

Have:
- Giana Sisters steam gift $5
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)

Want:
Paypal

Hello GAf

Currently I´m selling:

Suikoden V PS2 limited edition with the artbook and music CD.

Great condition.

$80.00

I also have for sale.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance GC.

Ok condition.

$80.00

Arc the Lad Collection PS.

The box is on mint condition, is damaged on the sides. The rest is in great conditions.

$60.00

Chrono Trigger SNES.

Only the cart.

Mint condition.

$50.00

I also have:

Suikoden for the PS.
Suikoden III PS2.
Final Fantasy VIII PS.
Star Ocean: The Second Story PS.
Saga Frontier PS.

Payment via Paypal

Prices are negotiable.

PM for more pictures.

I send the items from Tijuana, Mexico.

I use Fedex.

Shipping is:

4 dlls standard.
8 dlls premium.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for SephCast.

Sold me a game a at excellent price. Communicated quickly and shipped fast. Highly recommended.

I have a random question I don't want to dedicate a thread to and thought maybe some people in here would have some advice on.

I sold something on amazon for $110. The buyers shipping address has an SJO number. I'd never heard of it before, and there isn't much information I was finding through Google. Apparently the buyer actually lives in Costa Rica or something, so it's something he has set up so he can order things from the US and have them shipped to him. I'm going to require signature confirmation, since I always do since getting burned on Amazon for not having it before. I sent the buyer an email asking if there would be any problem with signature confirmation, no response so far (been 24 hours).

What would you guys do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom