• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
NoRéN;47803881 said:
Not ship anything and refund. I wouldn't risk it.

This or ship with sig anyway without hearing from him.
There is nothing that says that you can not request a sig.

badbrains

WTS: XBOX 360 SLIM EDITION 250GB comes with HDMI cable, COMPONENT cables, power cable and 1 wireless controller. Also games are FIFA 2013 (online code USED), HALO 4, FORZA4, and FORZA HORIZONS. Also have TURTLE BEACH Z11S, lightly used and still have all original cables as well.

I do still have all the original manuels and the box as well still, shipping WILL be on your end. If you don't want the original box and stuff I can ship it for a bit cheaper. Looking for paypal ~250$ accepting offers

Also, would anyone be interested in buying a Crisis 3 / Bioshock Infinite code? I am thinking 40$ for each. Paypal only.

Want to buy: I'm extremely interested in the Fire Emblem games, especially Path of Radiance. Please, PLEASE PM me if you have a copy willing to sell, I can pay immediately via PayPal.

Do you still want to buy Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance?

Oops wanted to PM and ended up quoting.

This or ship with sig anyway without hearing from him.
There is nothing that says that you can not request a sig.

NoRéN;47803881 said:
Not ship anything and refund. I wouldn't risk it.

I thought about just shipping with the signature confirmation, but I was afraid the shipping place would just not sign for it and it'd come back to me and I would have wasted time and money.

I'm leaning towards just cancelling the order. I wish there was a way to block certain buyers like there is on ebay. I'm afraid the guy will just order it again and I'll kill my seller rating on there by cancelling orders like that.

Maybe just check with the post office and see if they know what an SJO is. If they know what it is and he's already paid through Amazon, just go ahead and send it.

If you aren't comfortable,check with Amazon Customer Service. They are top-notch.

Well, I know what it is. It's a shipping company in the US that you pay if you live outside the US but want to buy things from here. So they give you a US address you can use on sites that you otherwise wouldn't be able to order from, the item gets shipped to them, they ship the item to the customer. Double the chances of it getting lost/damaged in shipping.

I thought about sending Amazon a message, just not sure how to word it.

EDIT: Fuck it. I cancelled it. I knew I should have from the start, just needed some reassurance from GAF that it was the smart thing to do. Hope the guy doesn't try and re-order it. Thanks for the help, sorry for disrupting the thread.

Jonboy

I have a random question I don't want to dedicate a thread to and thought maybe some people in here would have some advice on.

I sold something on amazon for $110. The buyers shipping address has an SJO number. I'd never heard of it before, and there isn't much information I was finding through Google. Apparently the buyer actually lives in Costa Rica or something, so it's something he has set up so he can order things from the US and have them shipped to him. I'm going to require signature confirmation, since I always do since getting burned on Amazon for not having it before. I sent the buyer an email asking if there would be any problem with signature confirmation, no response so far (been 24 hours).

What would you guys do?
Maybe just check with the post office and see if they know what an SJO is. If they know what it is and he's already paid through Amazon, just go ahead and send it.

If you aren't comfortable,check with Amazon Customer Service. They are top-notch.

Vaco6121

WTS: Prices include shipping. Would prefer to ship within the US, but will ship worldwide buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to make offers.

Vita: Both games are in very good shape.

Wipeout 2048- $15 online code used

I want to trade my Microsoft Xbox Live points for Steam Wallet funds, Paypal, or possibly other PC gaming related stuff.

Ideally I would like to trade 1600 MS points (mine) for $20 Steam Wallet code (yours) which is a straight trade of value, or I would also be willing to do 4800 MS points (three 1600 point codes) for a $50 Steam Wallet code which would net you $10 worth of extra points.

1600 points = worth $20
4800 poitns = worth $60

I got a bunch of Microsoft points awhile back, and after building a gaming PC, I realize I will never spend what I bought.

I'm also willing to trade 4800 points for any of the following games: Crysis 3 origin code, Battlefield 3 Premium origin code, Dead Space 3 origin code.

If anyone is interested, I also would be willing to sell in 1600 point
increments.

1600 points - $17/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card
Buy more than 3 - $16/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card
Buy more than 5 - $15/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card

Finally, I would also love to trade points towards the following:

CM Storm Spawn Mouse

Any Mechanical Switch Keyboard including but not limited to:

Rosewill RK-9000
CM Quickfire Rapid
Razer BlackWidow

Interesting/Cool PC Gaming related items.

The points are contained on unscratched cards which were purchased at retail. I'd prefer to just scratch the code and PM/e-mail, however, I am willing to ship the cards at your cost (whatever shipping method you feel is suitable).

I have something like 50 cards, so please PM me if you are interested.

0B93DBC4-1797-4024-8CE4-303425B33882-1386-00000095CE6919F1.jpg

[++++] here on NeoGAF so far, working my way up the ladder.

Feedback on eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=travis_h&ftab=AllFeedback

JaseMath

Also selling:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3; good condition) - $16 shipped
Toy Story (Bluray; DVD packaging; like new) - $14 shipped
Toy Story (Bluray; DVD packaging; like new) - $14 shipped

Will sell Toy Story as a set for $25 shipped.

Bumping for the weekend crowd.

Truespeed

Have:

Paypal
Rochard
King Arthur
Wasteland Angel
The Ball
BEEP
Duke Nukem Forever
Rogue Warrior
Brink Complete Pack
Sonic DX
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers
Deadlight
Sideway New York
Xotic
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Bastion Soundtrack

Steam Pack 1:
Wizorb
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Gratuitous Space Battles
Jamestown

Steam Pack 2:
Fieldrunners
BIT.TRIP BEAT
SpaceChem
Uplink

Steam Pack 3:
World of Goo
Anomaly
Osmos
EDGE

Steam Pack 4:
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves

Steam Pack 5:
Jamestown
Bit.Trip Runner
Super Meat Boy
Shank
NightSky

Looking For:
Karateka
Bang Bang Racing
PayPal

Or just send me your list of Steam games you have and I'll see if there's anything I want.

From last page, reduced prices. Americans you have till Saturday to get anything listed.

The rule is to wait 150 posts before reposting. You can feel free to edit your original post whenever you have price drops or changes. It isn't fair for others for you to bump your post like this.

Want To Trade:

Assassin's Creed 3 Download Code for PC - I will trade this with any Steam game I don't have yet. Don't need this as I already have it on consoles. It's a code you redeem at www.geforce.com/freeassassinscreed3

Looking For:
- A Kinect! Looking to buy one at the $40 range, though I will pay more if games are included.
- NES and Game Boy titles - show me what you got!
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon

I am on NeoGAF Gold, if that matters.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I want to trade my Microsoft Xbox Live points for Steam Wallet funds, Paypal, or possibly other PC gaming related stuff.

Ideally I would like to trade 1600 MS points (mine) for $20 Steam Wallet code (yours) which is a straight trade of value, or I would also be willing to do 4800 MS points (three 1600 point codes) for a $50 Steam Wallet code which would net you $10 worth of extra points.

1600 points = worth $20
4800 poitns = worth $60

I got a bunch of Microsoft points awhile back, and after building a gaming PC, I realize I will never spend what I bought.

I'm also willing to trade 4800 points for any of the following games: Crysis 3 origin code, Battlefield 3 Premium origin code, Dead Space 3 origin code.

If anyone is interested, I also would be willing to sell in 1600 point
increments.

1600 points - $17/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card
Buy more than 3 - $16/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card
Buy more than 5 - $15/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card

Finally, I would also love to trade points towards the following:

CM Storm Spawn Mouse

Any Mechanical Switch Keyboard including but not limited to:

Rosewill RK-9000
CM Quickfire Rapid
Razer BlackWidow

Interesting/Cool PC Gaming related items.

The points are contained on unscratched cards which were purchased at retail. I'd prefer to just scratch the code and PM/e-mail, however, I am willing to ship the cards at your cost (whatever shipping method you feel is suitable).

I have something like 50 cards, so please PM me if you are interested.

[++++] here on NeoGAF so far, working my way up the ladder.

Feedback on eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=travis_h&ftab=AllFeedback

I don't know you, so I obviously can't be sure, but that looks shady as fuck.

SNES
Castlevania IV
Contra III
Battletoads
TMNT IV
DS
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
SMT Strange Journey
SMT Devil Survivor 2
Saturn
Xmen vs Street Fighter
Marvel vs Street Fighter
Darius Gaiden
Capcom Generations 2

MrDaravon

I don't know you, so I obviously can't be sure, but that looks shady as fuck.

A fuckton of people (including some people who have sold a ton of them on here) bought XBL cards on sale Black Friday at Target, they were half off IIRC. Since he's showing a picture of the physical cards I wouldn't really be worried about it.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Xbox 360
Physical:
Street Fighter X Tekken USED - $15
Halo 4 Limited Edition - NEW/Sealed - $65 (slightly damaged, but everything inside the box is unused/untouched)
Dance Central 1 USED - $13 (Import Code Used/Missing)
Dance Central 2 USED - $15 (Import Code Used/Missing)
Digital:
1600 Microsoft Points for $15 - LOW STOCK
12 Months Xbox Live - $40
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $5 for both
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
PS1/2 -> Gamecube converter USED - $12
Wii Component Cable USED - $7
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3D AR card (came inside new games) - Free with any shipped Purchase upon request
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Kirby Mass Attack (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Steel Diver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
NSMB2 (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Super Mario 3D Land (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3 **Reserved for a few days**
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box - $25
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Ryu Shoryuken 8" light up statue - $40
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151110_zps38edaacc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151131_zps478d9b34.jpg

Tribute Art Book - $20

Ryu's Karate Belt - $20

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy

Hey you, yeah you right there. Oh, you need money? I have some for you. You have a copy of Hyperduel on Saturn? WE CAN DEAL!

youtakemymoneywhq27.png

It's that easy!

Also want
Persona 4 (Vita)

PM me if you have one of these! (I'm GAF Gold btw)

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

If anyone has access to getting advanced copies of games, PM me (NY-GAF, hit me up). I'm looking to get these games earlier than the release date, like a week or two early if possible:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (360 preferably)
God of War: Ascension

FOR SALE!

Retail:

AverMedia Game Capture HD for PS3/360/WiiU - $80
Uncharted 3 Full Game + Steelbook from the North American CE (sealed) - $19
Magna Carta 2 (360) - $23
Avengers Blu-ray 4 -Disc Combo - $18

Steam keys:
Saints Row: The Third Full Package - $7.50
Borderlands GOTY - $5
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $5

Looking for Ni No Kuni.

Labrys

I'm pretty sure it's been 200 posts, so I guess I'll re-post this:

LTS/T
FarCry 3 (360) - Online Pass
Cave Story+ - Steam Key

Looking for:
Fallout 3 GOTY - Steam Key
or
$8 paypal for either of them

Stencil

Leaving positive feedback for the following buyers:

Dave Long
goldenpp72
Lambtron
Lasthope106

Payments were received promptly without a hitch!

A few items from my original post (w/pics!) still available for sale:
Final Fantasy Adventure (GB, complete)
Zelda OoT (N64, complete)
Starfox 64 (N64, sealed)
Blast Corps (N64)
Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA, complete)
Pokemon XD (GCN)
Virtua Spikers (JP GCN)
Zelda Promo (GCN)

PM me! Offers accepted!

MysticX

the last batch of my GC games, am willing to sell them for a good deal:

NTSC:
1. Battalion Wars
2. F-Zero GX (Player´s Choice)
3. Geist
4. Metroid Prime
5. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
6. Star Wars Rogue Leader
7. Timesplitters 2
8. Wave Race: Blue Storm

I also have a Freeloader if you are from PAL land.

common, some1 pls buy these games so I can buy Fist of The North Star for WiiU/Ninja Gaiden U!

WTB
WII PAL: Paper Mario

and does any1 have Wii point shop codes for cheaps?

Tizoc

So I'll be sending some PS3 games to my brother in the UK to sell off, and please do excuse this question, but I'd like some tips to provide to him on what the best price he should sell the game for should be, since he'd be selling them on ebay uk.

dsister44

So I'll be sending some PS3 games to my brother in the UK to sell off, and please do excuse this question, but I'd like some tips to provide to him on what the best price he should sell the game for should be, since he'd be selling them on ebay uk.

Just look at what they are going for on ebay then price competitively. That's what I used to do/

kurahadol

A lot of my collection sold from last posting, but here is what is left! Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far!

Selling my Video Game Music Collection!

Here is what's available:

Final Fantasy VI Stars Vol. 1 - $15
Final Fantasy X Original Sound Track (Missing Slipcover and Book)- $7
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Original Soundtrack (First press w/ Slipcover) - $20
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Original Soundtrack (First Press) - $15
Vagrant Story Original Soundtrack - $15

All are in great condition and complete. (with the exception of FFX which explains the very cheap price!) Can provide catalog numbers and pictures if requested!

Send me a PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom