• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsmithx

WTS, Shipping in US included.

SMT 4 3ds club nintendo code used. - $30

White GCW- Zero - $140

This include the unit itself and everything I got from the kickstarter package, There's nothing wrong with the unit I just have found myself not really playing it at all due to the fact I'm far more into real hardware and much less into emulation lately. Includes all cables, pouch and 16gb micro SD card.
You can find more info here http://www.gcw-zero.com/

Cth

Reposting!

HAVE
- (2) Unused PS4 inFamous Second Son Limited Edition COLE'S LEGACY DLC codes

WANT
- $5 Paypal OBO (each)

infamoussecondsonlimitededition.jpg

Not sure if this is Kosher but I'm stuck with a $100 Disney Gift Card. It is unused and still has the pin# covered. It is useable in all stores, disney hotels, and world.

I'd like to sell it for $95. I'm not looking to go lower. To protect both you and me I will ship the actual physical card to you via Priority mail.

Let me know if you're interested!

Smokey

Smokey Fire Sale!!

WTS

Xbox One console - $400

13584476134_669c021523.jpg

13584105595_bb30141c86.jpg

BF4 unopened - $40
Assassin's Creed IV unopened - $40

13584108035_ab0a8eb524.jpg

PS4 Camera - $45

Ship to US only. Paypal gift. I've got good feedback over the years. Someone bring these wonderful items into their home(s)!

Prices include shipping

Cornbread78

WTB-
Need cheap PS+ sub., mine ran out and I didn;t even realize it.... uuggghhh for online paywalls...

note: Can you stack the 7 or 30 day trial memberships?

Trakan

I have a mint copy of Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition for PS3. Code has been redeemed but I have the steelbook/soundtrack/slipcover. It's OOP. I'm looking for $50 shipped. I have lower feedback so I'll gladly ship first.

I'll try once more before I ebay it. Anyone?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive Feedback for mattiewheels. I bought a mint condition PS4 with ACIV and MGS and it arrived yesterday.
Positive feedback for Samus4145, instant payment.

Lemstar

Okay, decided to unload a bunch of games.. if you're interested in some of these, let me know and I can take some pics if you need em. What is typical for shipping? $5-$6 and just via priority mail?
I'm guessing you're based in the US, right? Anything under 13 ounces total can be shipped First Class ($2-3). Over that and it'll get bumped up to priority ($6+).

vocab

Selling:

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)

WTB: SMT:Strange Journey and SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked. Complete and in excellent condition.

Koppai

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

must be complete, game, case, and manual, looking for good deals thanks![/LIST]

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 1 Positive Buyer Feedback.

Alur

Positive feedback for Istaerion. Super fast delivery, sold me Reaper of Souls and some Hearthstone card packs. Good stuff!

Holykael1

Banned
Selling:

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)

WTB: SMT:Strange Journey and SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked. Complete and in excellent condition.

PM'ed

CASE: Fractal Design Node 304
http://goo.gl/aMnPWZ

M/B: MSI Z87I AC LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX
http://goo.gl/7bbFiu

RAM: G.Skill RIPJAW 2GB DDR3 x2 (4GB total)
http://goo.gl/hiRwbE

CORE: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (Haswell)
http://goo.gl/oD7qjl

Paypal preferred.
PSU: Corsair 400w

kAO5F0Pl.jpg

K0P1U65l.jpg

ghbT08Tl.jpg

1m12q7Tl.jpg

wMrsbnql.jpg

I built the system in January so the system is in great shape. I no longer need for a complex system. I dont edit photos or videos, play games, or download music/videos. I want to buy a Chromebox and call it a day.

Asking $375 + Shipping within the US.
If you are local to the Washington DC area, meet/pickup can also be arranged.

WTS:

Ultraviolet movie codes (codes from US)

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (only the PG-13 version is on the code) - $2 Sold
The World's End - $2 Sold

Paypal (preferred) or Amazon Credit are fine.

FourMyle

WTS:

.hack//Infection, .hack//Mutation, .hack//Outbreak combo

All are in great condition and come complete with manuals and anime dvds.

$50

OR

trade for XBL 12 month

jacobeid

Banned
Prices include shipping!

Want:
Paypal
Amazon GC
PSN cards
GameFly 3-month gift certificates

Have:
SNES (cartridge only)
Super Metroid - (GONE TO TEXASAIRHEAD101)
Contra 3 - $30
LoZ: ALTTP - (GONE TO TEXASAIRHEAD101)
Super Mario Kart - $20
Doom - (GONE TO TEXASAIRHEAD101))
Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 - $10 for both
SF2 turbo - (GONE TO TEXASAIRHEAD101)

N64 (cartridge only unless stated otherwise)
Super Mario 64 - $25
LoZ: Ocarina of Time (with box and manual) - $40
Super Smash 64 - $35
Banjo Kazooie - $20
Diddy Kong Racing - $15
Perfect Dark - $10
Pokemon Stadium - $10

Gamecube (all games are complete unless stated otherwise)
Wavebird controller (grey, with receiver) - $30
3x purple wired controller - $15 each
Nintendo official carrying case - $10 or will include with other purchase
Tales of Symphonia (black label) - $35
F-zero GX (black label) - $25
Metroid Prime 1+2 (no cases; scratched but playable) - $15 for both
Rogue Squadron 2 (black label) - $10

Xbox: (all games are complete unless stated otherwise)
Conker: Live and Reloaded (like new condition) - $45
Crimson Skies - $7

PS1: (all games are complete unless stated otherwise)
Chrono Cross - $10

PS2: (all games are complete unless stated otherwise)
Beatmania + controller (no box) - $50

PS3: (all games are complete unless stated otherwise)
ICO & SoTC HD Collection - $15
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $10

Systems:
Rare Black Sega Dreamcast Sports Edition (with hookups and matching controller, plus one aftermarket controller and rumble pack) - $75
Super Nintendo System (w/ hookups and 2 official controllers) - (GONE TO TEXASAIRHEAD101)
N64 System - $35
Purple gamecube system - $35 ($40 with official carrying case and game sleeve)

Arcade Sticks: (These prices DO NOT include shipping. We'll figure out how much it costs to ship and split it halfway)
Mortal Kombat PS3 Arcade Stick - $50
MadCatz MvC3 TE PS3 arcade stick (with box) - $80

karasu

I have an extra Hori Fighting Edge PS3stick for sale. It's never been used and is still in the original packaging.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games for Paypal.

Lego The Hobbit - 18$
Walking Dead Season 2- 17$
Wolf Among Us- 17$

Kerbal Space Program- 11$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 53$
Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition- 7$ (comes with extra copy)
Interstellar Marines - 4$

7 Days to Die- 15$
7 Days to Die 2pack- 20$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Hegemony Rome - 18$
Lego: The Movie: The Videogame: The Book: The Graphic Novel: The Show- 17.5
Blackguards- 22$
Blackguards Deluxe Edition-29.9$
Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition- 18$
Divinity Original Sin -18$
Starbound -10$
Starbound 4 pack- 31$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$
Consortion-15$
Nidhog 2pack- 16$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Also selling a physical version of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition sealed for 75 euros. (Shipping only for Europe)

Baconbitz

Banned
Looking to sell:
Fitbit Flex
Includes:
Two bands Small and, large
Two trackers. One that doesn't charge as long and, one that is in working condition. Including the broken one if you decide you want to fix it.
Includes two bluetooth adapters and, two chargers.
Not sure of price. I want "a lot" as it is still in good condition.
PM me with your price.

Now on eBay. If you'd like to purchase alert me ASAP so I can take the listing down.

finalflame

Hey everyone! I am trying to sell off my GameCube collection so I can move on to watercool my PC. I would love to sell it on GAF instead of eBay, and so here I am. All my prices are OBO + real cost of shipping to your zipcode, so if you make a reasonable offer I will definitely consider it!

List:

GameCube

1x Luigi's Mansion (Black Label, GameCube, CiB) $40

http://imgur.com/a/DOVOj

1x Animal Crossing w/ AC Memory Card (Black Label, GameCube, CiB) $50

http://imgur.com/a/yAvac

1x Eternal Darkness SOLD

1x Pikmin (Black Label, GameCube, CiB) $30

http://imgur.com/a/hGNM1

1x Pikmin 2 (Black Label, GameCube, CiB) SOLD

1x WaveBird Controller w/ receiver (Grey, 100% tested, GameCube) $30

http://imgur.com/a/zphae

2x WaveBird Controller w/ receiver (Platinum, 100% tested, GameCube) $35 each

http://imgur.com/LDzuJjW

1x GameCube Black Console (MINT w/ Viper-GC modchip = play backups of your games and removes region locking) + 2x Black Nintendo GameCube Controllers (MINT) + 2x GameStop Controllers + Nintendo Memory Card 251 $120

http://imgur.com/a/OvGPy

N64

1x Super Mario 64 (Cart Only, N64) $25

http://imgur.com/a/iodFO

1x Donkey Kong 64 (Cart Only, N64) $20

http://imgur.com/a/SjW3T

1x Mario Kart 64 (Cart Only, N64) $22

http://imgur.com/a/VUi4B

1x Banjo-Tooie (Cart Only, N64) $20

http://imgur.com/a/w4sce

PS3

Aquanaut's Holiday (PS3, Korean version w/ English Language, EXTREMELY RARE, CiB w/ case protector) SOLD

Hakuna Matata (PS3, Korean version w/ English Language, VERY RARE, CiB w/ case protector) $40

http://imgur.com/a/vXAle

If you wanna bundle more than one thing we can figure out a deal. I'd love to sell the GC stuff as an entire collection.

Thanks for reading!

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
WTB Software:
  • Steam:
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Strider
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  • Origin:
  • Dead Space 3
  • TitanFall
  • Battlefield 4: China Rising
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Service
Trading Software below for Steam/Origin Keys:
  • Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
  • Steam:
  • Limbo
  • Bastion
  • Origin:
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
  • Dead Space x2
  • Mirror's Edge x2

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

ps2EyTJ.jpg

Advance Wars Dual Strike w/guide - $40. Game is complete, guide has some wear as seen but is fully intact.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $30. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $50. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $18. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

jYxyQax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2/Substance guides - $7 each, $11 for both. Some obvious wear as seen.
Metal Gear Solid 3 CE/Subsistence guides - $7 each, $12 for both. Both in good shape, and the CE guide still has the artbook included.
Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

deJvIwr.jpg

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $18. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $40. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $8. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $14 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $35. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $15

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $65. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $13 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Trading/Selling:

• Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One,sealed) - $30 shipped
  • Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $65 shipped
  • Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3, sealed) - $35 shipped
  • Pokemon X eShop download code - $20
  • Elder Scrolls V Legendary Edition (PC) - $20
  • Gran Turismo 6 15th Anniversary Edition (sealed) - $40 shipped

Buying/Trading For:

• Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD (Vita)

PM Me please. I'm a NeoGAF GOLD seller

Thanks

Status