• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

Looking to trade/sell:

cFSCPJr.jpg
FD2D7yF.jpg
Xbox 360 Slim, 250gb model
In good condition, hasn't been opened or modified or anything. Will come with an HDMI cord, Power cord/brick, and a controller with a wireless battery pack.

Looking to trade it for a Playstation 3 (Slim or Super Slim model, preferably around 250gb of storage as I plan to get Playstation+). Color doesn't matter but a controller and power cords do. If not that i'd like $210 for it, willing to lightly haggle.

I can ship, but if you are local to Utah (Salt Lake City/West Valley area) picking up is an option, probably a lot cheaper as well.

I can also throw in one of these games too if you decide to trade/buy:
Dead Rising 2
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata

I'm also selling:

Shin Megami Tensei IV (used) - 3DS - $47
It's the one with the box and the soundtrack and the guide. Outer box is a bit banged up but other than that it's A+, haven't even flipped through the book. Game was played for around and hour before I realized it just wasn't drawing me in.

Hip Hop

Want to Sell:

Call of Duty: Ghosts - $23.50
PS3
Played like 2 hours at most. Like New condition, everything included.

Nintendo Land - $17.50

Brand New/Sealed

Wii Fit U Nintendo Club Code - $3.99

US
Paypal

My physical sales include USPS Tracking Number.

Muzy72

Banned
WTS:

PS Vita 1000 (Black; no box; 8GB memory card; USB charging cable with no adapter; pretty good condition but back touchpad has 2-3 scratches) - $140 possibly sold

PSP 2000 (Blue; Madden '09 bundle; comes with box and all packaging materials; 1GB memory card; carrying case for UMDs; 10 UMDs total; 4 games: Daxter, Madden '09, NBA Live '06, World Tour Soccer '06; 4 videos: Family Guy, Pink Panther, Are We There Yet, Big Daddy; 2 demos: Sampler Disc vol. 1, Lemmings Demo Disc; perfect condition) - $80

Skylanders SWAP Force Wii U Starter Pack with exclusive gold Swashbuckler figurine - $60

Everything comes with free shipping. PM if interested or want pictures.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive Feedback for seller mattiewheels

I bought Monster Hunter 3 (Wii U) from him.
Positive for jayvo, instant payment.

Neverfade

So I'm a moron and purchased a Wildstar MMO key from Amazon not reading the fine print that I'd get charged immediately.

So, If anyone was going to purchase a key anyways, would you mind taking this one off my hands?

59.99, includes all the preorder items and access to the beta weekends.

So I'm a moron and purchased a Wildstar MMO key from Amazon not reading the fine print that I'd get charged immediately.

So, If anyone was going to purchase a key anyways, would you mind taking this one off my hands?

59.99, includes all the preorder items and access to the beta weekends.

Contact Amazon, they may give you a refund.

Facism

ah shit i think i know what the problem is, paypal used instant bank transfer instead of my debit card. Guess it takes 3 or so business days to clear :/

Tabasco

Positive seller feedback for mattiewheels.

No complaints other than very minor miss-communication, which is passable.

sladeums

positive feedback for seller Krakatoa

perfect transaction all the way around...
great product and communication, shipped fast and packed to survive a beating!

thanx!

friz898

Hey..

MLB '14 for PS4 might tip me over the edge about finally buying one. Thing is, to not feel guilty about a 400+ purchase, I need to justify it. I'm thinking about selling my Vita (that I love, but nothing other than MLB on the radar for it right now).

So!

How much does an OLED Black Vita roughly go for? I plan to call Gamestop tomorrow, but I'm sure NeoGAF would pay more. It's a day -7 version, with the early-buyer special case. It has the black burn in on two spots on the screen, but I only see it during screen transitions (as to be expected) so it's nothing that affects gameplay.

I'm 34 and I've taken exceptional care of it.

Also,

can you guys tell me what Final Fantasy X HD Vita goes for? And what Final Fantasy X-2 Vita DL code is worth?

Thank you. I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a ps4 but I already have a gamig comp so... I'm trying to "behave".

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive seller feedback for mattiewheels.

No complaints other than very minor miss-communication, which is passable.
Positive feedback for Tabasco, good buyer.

Kajigger

WTS Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue from the collectors edition bundle. It has never been used or displayed. Remained in it's box since I got it. Looking for maybe $50?

PM with offers.

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB:

-Xbox Live Gold time
-Dead Rising 3 $25 (missed the gamefly deal ;__;)
-Ryse $20
-Forza 5 $20

I have the following for trade + cash for the games listed above, if anyone happens to be interested in them:

Dead Island Riptide (360/sealed)
Remember Me (360/sealed)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (360/sealed)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For Sale! All prices include shipping via USPS to continental US. Multiple games does not equal combined shipping (because that means I'm buying a bigger bubble envelope/box).

Vita games
Resistance Burning Skies - $12 Sold!
Assassin's Creed III Liberation - $12 Solid!
Army Corps of Hell - $12
Killzone Mercenary - $21 Sold!
Ys Memories of Celceta - $32
Persona 4 Golden - $15 Sold!
Ragnarok Odyssey - $15

3DS games
Assume that the Club Nintendo code has been used. I don't remember if I put it in or not.
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate - $9 Sold!
Fire Emblem Awakening - $30

I am PayPal (either gift or you cover fees). I don't use Google Wallet much, so I'd prefer not to use it. NeoGAF Plus +7 yada yada yada.

E: Picture because why not?

I'm looking to sell The Walking Dead Compendium 1 and use that to purchase the second volume. The book was read once and is in like new condition.

I was thinking $30 which includes shipping. I'd prefer payment as an amazon giftcard because that's where I'll be getting the second one.

I've never sold here before, but I've successfully traded several times and recently purchased an item from drtomoe123 which was a smooth transaction. I also have 100% positive feedback as an eBay buyer if that means much.

I can provide pictures on request through PM and answer inquiries regarding the book.

US only, please

Meier

Okay, decided to unload a bunch of games.. if you're interested in some of these, let me know and I can take some pics if you need em. What is typical for shipping? $5-$6 and just via priority mail? Prices do not include shipping but there is some flexibility. Based them off completed eBay auctions and http://videogames.pricecharting.com/.

• Inazuma Eleven DS UK import (case/game/manual, works fine on any 3DS) - $20
  • Xenoblade Chronicles UK/PAL version (case/game/manual) - $35
  • Skies of Arcadia Legends (case/game/manual) - $60
  • The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $60
  • The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $40
  • The Wind Waker (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $35
  • Super Mario Sunshine (case/game/manual) - $25
  • Pikmin 2 (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $35
  • Sonic Mega Collection (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $7
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GCN) (case/game/manual) - $10
  • The Last Story (sealed) (includes artbook/soundtrack/etc.) - $85
  • Dragon Quest 8 (PS2) (case/game/manual.. never got to play it actually) - $20
  • Dark Cloud 2 (case/game/manual) - $35
  • GTA San Andreas (PS2) (case/game/manual) - $10
  • Animal Crossing City Folk + Wii Speak (case/game/manual) - $40
  • Animal Crossing Wild World x2 (case/game/manual) - $15
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV 3DS (includes artbook/soundtrack/etc.) - $35
  • Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (case/game/manual) - $15
  • Dragon Quest 5 DS (case/game/manual) - $35
  • Dragon Quest 9 (case/game/manual) - $15
  • Chrono Trigger DS (case/game/manual) - $30
  • Final Fantasy VII GH version (case/game/manual -- case a bit beat up but discs look good) - $30
  • Metal Gear Solid PSX (black version, case/game/manual -- case a bit beat up but discs look good) - $12

Selling

Xenoblade: $85 I bought this from Gamestop in 2012. It was the last copy they had left, so it wasn't in shrink wrap. It had a Gamestop sticker on it (hate those), so I swapped the case out with the case of a brand new, sealed Wii game. The result is a "newer" product than the one Gamestop sold me. Club Nintendo code is used. I never put the disc in my Wii. Never played. Includes case, manual, ad pamphlet (advertising other Nintendo games), and disc all in mint condition.

Dark Souls II: Black Armor Edition (360): $49 DLC not included. Includes slipcover, steelbook, soundtrack CD, and game disc all in excellent condition.

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (PS3): $55 Does not include Cloud DLC. Includes slipcover, steelbook case Target edition, disc, product registration code, and getting started pamphlet.

Dragon's Crown Factory Sealed w/Artbook (PS3): $64

Witch and the Hundred Knight Limited Edition Factory Sealed: $120 Note: the nendoroid figure box is not sealed, that's how it originally comes from NISA

Nier Factory Sealed (360): $49

fB8hL6f.jpg

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PS3
Witch and the Hundred Knights + soundtrack CD + reversible cover: $40

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
Classic Controllers, White (2 of them) - $12 shipped for one, $20 shipped for both

MISC
Code of Princess "Sound & Visual" Book - $5
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

ScOULaris

Okay, decided to unload a bunch of games.. if you're interested in some of these, let me know and we can work out a price and I can take some pics if you need em. What is typical for shipping? $5-$6 and just via priority mail?

• Inazuma Eleven DS UK import (case/game/manual, works fine on any 3DS)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles UK/PAL version (case/game/manual)
  • Skies of Arcadia Legends (case/game/manual)
  • The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • The Wind Waker (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (case/game/manual)
  • Pikmin 2 (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • Sonic Mega Collection (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GCN) (case/game/manual)
  • The Last Story (sealed) (includes artbook/soundtrack/etc.)
  • Dragon Quest 8 (PS2) (case/game/manual.. never got to play it actually)
  • Dark Cloud 2 (case/game/manual)
  • GTA San Andreas (PS2) (case/game/manual)
  • Animal Crossing City Folk (case/game/manual)
  • Animal Crossing Wild World x2 (case/game/manual)
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV 3DS (includes artbook/soundtrack/etc.)
  • Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (case/game/manual)
  • Dragon Quest 5 DS (case/game/manual)
  • Dragon Quest 9 (case/game/manual)
  • Final Fantasy VII GH version (case/game/manual -- case a bit beat up but discs look good)
  • Metal Gear Solid PSX (black version, case/game/manual -- case a bit beat up but discs look good)

PM'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom