• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoX

You can always contest a transaction with PayPal if things don't go in your favor, and that site accepts PayPal.

Well the thing is I read online that your Steam account can be banned if a game is registered with a stolen key. This is why I was wondering if they're a trustworthy website to buy from. Oh and thanks for your reply.

Positive feedback for televator. Sold me a couple of GBA games that I'm very glad to own. Items came as described and kept in contact the entire process.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings from Amazon shipping) - $75
Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (unused DLC code) - $40
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

Cornbread78

30 yes, 7 no

usually

I just saw this. Thank you, so I should be able to stack a couple 30 day trials together then.

I only have a few bucks in my paypal account, does anyone have any cheap or free 30 days trials available? My sub just ran out and I think I'm gona go crazy with no MP this weekend...

LostAnkh

520H2N4l.jpg

+1 Feedback for maxcriden

paolo11

I need to buy Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS3 and Megaman Xtreme 2 for Gameboy Color so can anyone help me on this one?

Snaku

Banned
NeoGAF+ Seller

Selling

Apple TV 3rd Gen - $65 shipped
Like new condition, worked well for me for the past year, but I find myself using it less and less since I've left the iTunes ecosystem.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings from Amazon shipping) - $75
Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (unused DLC code) - $40
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

hello i'll take Infamous:SS off your hands

alf717

Anyone selling a US copy of Xenoblade? Would like to get this a cheap as possible so if you have just the disc in a sleeve PM a price.

Also looking for:
Kirby Return the Dreamland w/ unused CN code
Kirby Collection complete w/ unused CN code

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Want to sell a brand new, unopened PS4 version the following below. Had an extra copy as picked up the game on launch due to Amazon delaying my order for whatever the reason. :/

Natural Doctrine - PS4 (Omochidashi Pack)

8L8G22M.png

Includes

*PS4 physical copy
*Download code for VITA version of game found inside of game manual (Japanese PSN account required to redeem code)

Asking 70.00 USD + Shipping costs. Price is non negotiable.

Shipping will be done via Japan Post Office EMS, reason being is that it includes a tracking number allowing for buyer to track the package in transit. Will have your game bubble wrapped and put into a box to ensure safety of the product shipped.

Will also give instructions on how to use the tracking website + tracking number.

Payment by paypal only.

For those not familiar with Natural Doctrine, impressions thread here.

Also by far this is the best deal to pick up considering you get a physical version of the console version + a digital copy to play on the PS VITA. Reason for this is because you can upload / download save data to your PSN account and switch between console to handheld when you want to play on the couch or on the move / in bed / on the shitter whatever. Works great too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795635

Sanjuro

Trying to unload some of these figures, as I don't really collect any anymore. Seeing if there are any interest from you guys. Feel free to PM, GAF Gold seller for a very long time.

Halo & Halo 2 - Original JoyrideMaster Chief Figures (I also have the mail in Active Camo Master Chief from Halo)

Untitled.png

TMNT 2K3 and 2007 film figures. Set of four each.

tmntstuff.jpg

Batman DC Direct Long Halloween.

Untitled1.png

Looking to get these out before mid-next week.

Selling some stuff. Paypal preferred for payment. Continental US only please unless we can work out extra for shipping.

PS4: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $30

PS3: Injustice: Gods Among Us (original release) $20

3DS: Paper Mario Sticker Star $25

Magic The Gathering Cards:
Mizzium Mortars $3
Mizzium Mortars FOIL $5
Anger of the Gods FOIL $5
Mistcutter Hydra $3
Ephara, God of the Polis $5
Nylea, God of the Hunt $3.50
Fiendslayer Paladin $5
Temple of Deceit $4
Temple of Silence $4

Don't figure on many bites for the cards, but if you want the games, let me know quick. I wanna get them gone as soon as I can, really.

Beth Cyra

Very Positive Feedback for canadian crowe. Sold me Titanfall on X1 at a great price and got me the code right after I sent payment.

Timan

Developer
WTS:

Apple Trackpad (new in box) - $55

Memory G.SKILL 16GB (4 x 8G) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM 1600 (PC3 12800) F3-1600C10D-16GSQ - $175 for all 4 sticks. Memory tested and works perfect (used in iMac)

DontBlink

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included and only within US:

Hotel Dusk - DS - complete, the top of the case has a scratch - 10$

Final Fantasy V Advance - GBA - complete, box has some bents - $25

Mario Power Tennis - Wii - Nintendo Selects - sealed but wrapper has a rip - $15
Mario Strikcers Charged - Wii - Nintendo Selects - complete - $15
Buy both for $25

Uncharted 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 - PS3 - both complete - $15

Saints Row IV - Xbox 360 - sealed - $20

Mad Men Seasons 1-5 - Bluray - sealed - $55

Free things if you buy anything:

X2: X-Men United - Bluray - case and disc 2 only
Soldner-X - soundtrack - sealed

WTB

All 3 Iron Man's on Bluray

Eddie Bax

WTS:

$11:
Walking Dead Season 1 Vita PSN Code

$1 steam codes:
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Gravity Badgers
Ballpoint Universe SOLD

$2 steam codes:
Bastion - SOLD
IL-2 Sturmovik
Pid
Grimm
Superbrothers: Sword + Sorcery EP
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
NightSky
Waking Mars
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Velvet Assassin

$3 steam codes:
Mirror's Edge - SOLD
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Guerrilla

I accept any of PSN/Steam credit/PayPal Gift/Amazon GC.

maxcriden

Want to Sell or Trade.

Name your own price, feel free to PM with any offers. I'm open to any reasonable price on any of the below items. I'm more interested than offloading this stuff than making any grand sum of money. For trades I'm mostly interested in games for Nintendo systems, especially Kirby: Air Ride GCN, and Klonoa for Wii or GBA. I'm also interested in Trader Joe's and iTunes giftcards.

Consoles

Game Boy Advance OG model, glacier, missing back battery cover, works perfectly

DS:

Scribblenauts CIB - $7
Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (cart only) - $12

GBA (all cart only):

Namco Museum - $7
Zelda: Link to the Past & Four Swords - $17

DVDs

Alfred Hitchcock DVD collection (sealed)

Graphic Novels/Comics

Asterios Polyp
The Sword Vol. 2-3
Son of M
Shade vol. 2-3
Asterios Polyp
A few various issues of Invicible, The Walking Dead, The Astounding Wolfman, and Superman: Secret Origin

Novels

Gods Without Men

Non-fiction

Marvel Comics: The Untold Story
Best American Science Writing

Cookbooks

Ideas in Food
Sushi
Flavored Vinegars
Salty Sweets
Big Book of Juices
Baking Ilustrated
Gourmet Today
Breakfast and Brunch Book
Tofu Cookbook
Seductions of Rice
The Joy of Pickling
Canal House Cooks
Savory Baking
James Beard's American Cookery
Spoon Fed
Alice, Let's Eat
The Complete Book of Juicing
Chez Panisse

--

NeoGAF +7 positive feedback seller. In USA but happy to ship internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom