• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade For Watchdogs Deluxe Edition ($69.99 on the steam store)

Have : Can trade multiple games and even multiple copies of games for watchdogs

Add Me on Steam or Pm me if interested : http://steamcommunity.com/id/ussjtrunks/

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition : 18 Available
Final Fantasy 7 : 5 Available
Contagion : 1 Available
Powerpuff Girls : 1 Available
Batman Arkham Origins (3 Keys) : 38 Available
Bulletstorm (20 Keys) : 2 Available
Deadpool (20 Keys) : 2 Available
Nascar 2013 : 12 Available
Rayman Legends : 1 Available
CIV Brave New World 3 Available
Alpha Protocol : 1 Available

OK, so, I have an issue:

I have $50.00 digital credit on Amazon Canada, but I dont want it. Basically, I wanted to buy a PSN $50 digital code, but Canada doesn't offer it.

I dont want to buy the damn card, because they charge you shipping, which negates the purpose.

Is there ANY way I can somehow trade or give away my $50, while getting $50 PSN credit digitally, or having some other way of trading with one of you guys?

Maybe I can purchase something for someone...and then have someone buy me a $50 PSN credit CODE (I dont want the card, because that costs shipping)

Nyoro SF

WTS:

bygwhqt.jpg

Killer is Dead Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Opened, but like new. Disc was only inserted once. DLC code has been redeemed. Outside shell has light shelf wear; otherwise like new, containing all the limited edition bonus content such as the artbook, music CD, special slipcover. 30$ shipped.

Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
Case has light shelf wear. Otherwise the contents are perfect (steelcase, extra book, slip cover). Disc was only played a few times. DLC codes are 99% likely already used. 6$ shipped.

Street Fighter Legends: The Ultimate Edition
Book is in great condition. These series of books have a well-noted problem where the glue on the spine is very weak. I noticed it starting to slide slightly when I read it the first time. Highly recommend setting glue in the spine before reading and shoving the pages in. 30$ shipped

Darkstalkers: The Ultimate Edition
Book is in like new condition. While this book spine is perfectly fine now, I anticipate the same spine problem occurring. SOLD

Calvin and Hobbes: Complete Collection (Paperback)
Like new condition. This book series is very heavy, so if I have to ship it anywhere left of Austin, TX, I'll add 6$ shipping. 55$ shipped

US48 Only. Paypal only.

Hey guys, got a bit of a problem.

Bought a PS+ code from a user here only to have it not work. Two more codes later, and it still doesn't work! So I decided to ask for a refund since the fourth isn't going to change anything and this situation is kinda leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I just want my money back. It's been 7 or 8 hours and I haven't received a reply.

Hopefully things turn out fine, this user will remain nameless until I need to reveal it. He/she also seems like a nice person. But if I check again in 10 hours time and don't have a reply, what action should I take?

Cheers!

Edit: I'm aware of being a little impatient, I just don't like being in limbo. -_-

Friggz

Bought a PS+ code from a user here only to have it not work. Two more codes later, and it still doesn't work! So I decided to ask for a refund since the fourth isn't going to change anything and this situation is kinda leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I just want my money back. It's been 7 or 8 hours and I haven't received a reply.

Hopefully things turn out fine, this user will remain nameless until I need to reveal it. He/she also seems like a nice person. But if I check again in 10 hours time and don't have a reply, what action should I take?

Cheers!

Edit: I'm aware of being a little impatient, I just don't like being in limbo. -_-

honestly id say wait until the monday...people are busy on the weekends and dont get a chance to constantly check gaf. monday atleast gives them the work day (if they work) to browse gaf and see yuor PMs....atleast thats what i would do.

SmokeMaxX

Cheers!

It was PS+ and not PSN right? I know PSN codes are region locked but I don't think PS+ ones are... It's possible that there's an issue with redeeming codes right now (I've had that issue come up in the past) but I'm not sure if that's the case. I'd wait a day or two more at least tbh. Sometimes people go out of town and don't have access to Neogaf.

Istaerion

Cheers!

I don't believe you're being impatient, however, has the user been online at all since you contacted him/her? If so, you have nothing to apologize for as the situation certainly calls for immediate attention.

Now, if the user hasn't been online, it wouldn't hurt to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're off enjoying their day, working, sleeping, or what-have-you.

If you don't have a response by tomorrow though, I'd start to consider opening up a claim via PayPal or whatever payment service you utilized. Despite common belief, you can dispute gift payments should that have been asked of you.

Goody

Hi, there. Looking to get rid of some older stuff (group photos here and here) and what I'm looking for is GameCube games.

Here's what I have and am looking to trade:
NES:
Tiny Toon Adventures
The Battle of Olympus
Goonies II
Snake Rattle N Roll
The Guardian Legend
Legacy of the Wizard
TMNT II: The Arcade Game

SNES:
Soul Blazer
Illusion of Gaia
Secret of Evermore
Tetris Attack
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose

What am I looking for? Simply put: GameCube games. I'm just starting to build a collection, have only a few games, and am missing just about every worthwhile game. The only GC I currently own are Rogue Squadron II, Double Dash, Twin Snakes, Baten Kaitos, and Wave Race. Here's an Amazon wishlist of everything I'm currently looking for: http://amzn.com/w/L5XUP4ASO5LC

I am in the US and will be playing these on an unmodded North American Wii. PM me if you have any trade offers.

I've also got an Indigo GC with minor cosmetic damage if anyone's interested.

So Steam did the usual and timed out while trying to buy Monaco. If I send someone Paypal can they gift it to me?

Sorry if it doesn't belong here.

televator

Super positive feedback for televator.

Tons of patience for my big old dummy self and all the products came very quickly.

Also, the Virtual Boy stuff worked, so thank you!

Positive feedback for televator. Sold me a couple of GBA games that I'm very glad to own. Items came as described and kept in contact the entire process.

Positive feedback for buyers taxasairhead101 and RobotHaus
. Glad to hear everything arrived in good working order.

Chairhome

WTB:
Looking for FFX-2 Vita code for trade for something equivalent below. (low on my priority list cause of my backlog)
Metal Gear HD Collection for Vita for $20 or less (darn you GZ for jumpstarting my MGS love again)
Digimon games (mostly DS)
UV Digital code for Justice League War, Man of Steel
Moto G

For Sale:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $15 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $15 shipped

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
Mario kart ds (card only) - $13
Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $12
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $12
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete) - $15

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask CD - Sealed - $20 shipped
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

PS One official LCD Screen - $35 or best offer
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come below)
(offers welcome)
Gals Fighters (NGPC, cart and cart holder only) - $25
Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $10
Dreamcast controller - $14
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $15
GBA to GC link cable (official) - $10
more...

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I haven't answered your individual questions, I just didn't want to clog up the page with a huge post.

The kind person Im talking to replied earlier this morning and asked me to try a code again. It didn't work unfortunately and has offered me a refund if the last attempt did nothing. So now I just wait.

Thanks for the concerns ya'll. Im not one to cry wolf, but when money is invoked, I've been burnt a long time ago, with a much more significant amount and since then I'm quite careful. :)

Koppai

Positive Feedback for nicoga3000 for selling me Persona 4 Golden. Even though it took a while to arrive it still.got here and he kept in constant communication with me.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Positive Feedback for nicoga3000 for selling me Persona 4 Golden. Even though it took a while to arrive it still.got here and he kept in constant communication with me.

Positive Feedback for Koppai. He is an AMAZING buyer - for some reason, the game took longer than normal to arrive at his place. He was super understanding of it all and never got upset/rude/snippy about the issue. A+ buyer right here, folks!

Hey guys,

I'm a little tight on money and can't pick up more hours at work because I'm finishing up senior projects for May graduation, so I've got to start selling some stuff.

First off, I've got a complete set of One Piece DX The Grandline Men Vol. 5! This include Monkey D. Luffy with shirt, Trafalgar Law, and Eustass "Captain" Kidd. I've had these since probably late 2010. They are opened, but the boxes are in great condition (if a little dusty) and include all the original cardboard + bubble wrap that came in the original packages. The figures themselves are in fantastic condition as they were only displayed on a shelf for about seven months before being packed away. The one caveat is the Koei sticker on Kidd's box has been creased. I can provide a better picture of that if you would like.

I'm seeing Law alone go for upwards of $150 new, with Luffy and Kidd going anywhere between $35 and $60. Considering these are opened and there is sticker damage, I was hoping to get $120 shipped or best offer! I'm a reasonable guy who just needs some cash, but I also want a fair price. PM for questions, details, offers, etc.

I'm also looking to sell off my Super Slim 250GB Playstation 3. Purchased in January 2013, games sparingly played on it. I use it primarily as a Netflix machine now, but I really need the money.

I've got two Dualshock 3's, one black and one red. Sadly, I don't think I have the AV cables that were bundled with the machine. I also do not have the original packaging, sadly, as it was damaged in a move.

I do, however, have a few games.

The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite (case slightly damaged), Metal Gear Solid 4, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, and Kingdom Hearts HD REMIX 1.5 Limited Edition!.

Pictures can be provided upon request. The unit has always been in a smoke-free home, adult owned, and I baby it. For everything together, I'd like to get $210 shipped or best offer! I'd like to sell it all as a bundle, but I'm willing to part it out for reasonable offers. Again, please PM me for any questions, details, concerns, offers, etc. I check GAF pretty often, so I'm easy to get ahold of.

Unfortunately, I do not have feedback here or really anywhere, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to assuage any concerns. Paypal or Amazon Payments accepted! I NEED to move these items for rent, bills, and cap and gown rental. Send me some reasonable offers!

Add in steam for trade! http://steamcommunity.com/id/pukema

Selling Dota 2 keys for 1.4€ / 1.98 US.
Also you can ask steam game prices, I can get pretty much any game REALLY cheap.
Also got Age of Conan 60day timecard's selling them 8€ a piece. (EU, but they might work in US also, as didnt the servers merge? )

Will sell or trade these for other games. Ask away.

1€ per game.

Red Orchestra Steam Key
Red Faction: Armageddon Steam Key
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam Key
Darksiders Steam Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key 2x
Dead Space Steam Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
Medal of Honor Steam Key
Mirror's Edge Steam Key

Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
Battlefield 3 Origin Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Populous Origin Key 2x

Figured I will try here one more time before I buy elsewhere :)

I'm looking to buy a copy of Dragon's Crown for Vita.

I'd like to pay around $25 shipped. If you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

EDIT: No longer looking!

WTS a bunch of my DS and 3DS games. All games are complete and in great condition, unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping to the continental US.

3DS:
Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle - $18
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $16
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - $12

DS:
SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS - $10
Dragon Quest VI - $17
Feel the Magic XY/XX - $5
The Rub Rabbits - $14
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $14
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $27
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff - $7
Super Princess Peach - $23
Glory of Herecles - $8
Tokyo Beat Down - $16
Aliens: Infestation - $10
River King: Mystic Valley - $9
True Swing Golf - $5
Fossil Fighters - $7
Mario Kart DS (was pack in, comes in a sleeve, see pic) - $14
Cooking Mama - $6
Sonic Rush - $8
Soul Bubbles - $10
Monster Tale - $8
Dragon Quest IX - $16

For sale is one Aqua blue 3ds. On 4.5 Firmware. In great shape, screen protectors on since it came out of the box. Comes with Power cord, usb power cord. Blue DS case. Also comes with Gateway 3ds cards with 8gb microsd for the red card and a smaller one for the blue card. Gateway is updated to run multi games. A supercard Dstwo with 16gb micro sd. OOT 3ds and Pilotwings 3ds. Also comes with a dreamgear power a case that doubles the battery life of the 3ds. No cases for the games are included. Asking $300 or open to laptop/pc trades.

wuc61GXl.jpg

oOlYRk6l.jpg

MnSyIurl.jpg

lKycvbWl.jpg

e0FJku3l.jpg

KiDdYoNe

Positive buyer feedback for cress2000, jakeumms and T-Matt.

WTS, all Steam, some links, some codes. PayPal gift only.

Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 1$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 2$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 2$
And Yet It Moves - 1$
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time - 1$
Plain Sight - 1$
Snuggle Truck - 1$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 2$
Supreme Commander - 1$
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - 1$
HOARD - 1$
Grand Theft Auto IV - 3$
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1$
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - 1$

Or i'd love to trade some for R6 Vegas 1 & 2, Volgarr The Viking, Papers, Please.

Geneijin

WTS:

4 $25 Amazon Kindle cards - 10% off each or $90 for all.

Paypal gift preferred.

Edit: Had an extra one I forgot about, so I still have 4 cards left if anyone's interested in all.

Neverfade

WTS:

Infamous: Second Son in minty great condition - $40 shipped - SOLD

Wildstar Preorder, including access to beta weekends and all the preorder goodies: $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom