• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

friz898

Looking to buy a Brand New Poke Walker for my son.

Not sure a good price, I see them going for about 25 bucks on Ebay.

Looking to find one in the next 24 hours otherwise will just order through Ebay.

Garryk

WTS:

Zelda: ALBW US eShop code - $29

wOYidwr.jpg

Paypal gift preferred. I have positive gaf feedback.

PM if interested.

sgb

I have a decent stock of these for sell/trade:

Sony New and Sealed PSP GO charging/tv out cradle

Sony New and Sealed PSP GO case

New and Sealed Y's: Oath in Felghana for PSP

Happened upon a pretty awesome clearance sale, Gaf gets first dibs, PM if interested!

WTS

PS VITA 3G version
16gb memory card

140 shipped to US48

PM for pictures

Should've posted this yesterday, when I went ahead and bought a new Vita bundle. :(

Oh, well, thats a GREAT price! Hope you sell it soon.

BTW, looking for a 16GB or a 32GB Vita card, have Paypal.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

Surface RT (32GB) with (black) touch cover. I brought it manufacturer refurbished about a month ago. The device is in very good condition. It also comes with a year warranty. I'm looking around $275 shipped. Paypal gift and US only.

Pictures upon request. Gaf gold here. PM me if you have any questions.

Nyoro SF

Alright reoffer!

WTS
Lego City Undercover Wii U 25$ shipped, disc only.

USA preferred cause it's less of a hassle, if you want an international ship let me know cause I'll have to add say... 3$ extra for just a disc ship. Paypal only.

Want to sell my Club Nintendo Majora's Mask soundtrack.

It's still sealed!

$21 shipped in the U.S.
Will also trade it for iTunes, eshop, or psn money.

I have awesome feedback in this thread and on eBay.

WTS:

wGmXT9V.jpg

Used but in great condition Apple iPad 3rd generation 32GB Wifi ONLY in black. Comes with:
iPad
The box with the stuff inside
Charger
Apple Smart Case in Red
Zoogue Special case.

Any questions, please ask! Free shipping within the continental United States!

I also still have that Xbone for sale!

CalebW

Banned
Does anyone have any experience selling a Wii U with installed digital games on it? I'm trying to help someone sell their Zelda Wii U, but they used the code and want to sell it to someone with the games still functional but not with their account still on the Wii U. Is that possible?

Peagles

Does anyone have any experience selling a Wii U with installed digital games on it? I'm trying to help someone sell their Zelda Wii U, but they used the code and want to sell it to someone with the games still functional but not with their account still on the Wii U. Is that possible?

Nope, accounts are tied to the console for now.

Kalnos

Banned
Well... might as well try here before eBay!

WTS

PS Vita (Wi-Fi) in great condition including original box/AR cards
16GB memory card
Carrying case
Persona 4: Golden
Lumines: Electronic Symphony

$230 shipped to US48 via PayPal.

T8MlkmA.jpg

I have no feedback in the BST thread before... but I have been here for a few years and here's a link to my Ebay.

I'm probably going to sell my Vita soon, and I was wondering, what's the cheapest and best way to ship it to someone? I'm thinking USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate. Anyone have any ideas?

EGM92

WTS: Hearthstone Beta Key looking for $10 Paypal Gift or a couple of Dota 2 chest keys. PM me if you're interested. I'm NeoGAF Plus +2.

Tronsmart MK808 Android Mini HDMI PC 3x $35ea or all 3 for 100$ shipped in Canada
IMG_0150.JPG

6i7uu.png

WTB: Windows 8/8.1 Upgrade key. Cheaper the better, if you're interested in a partial trade for the Hearthstone key that's great as well.

Stuff is shipped from within Canada, I'll ship anywhere as long as you cover the costs.

Lemstar

I'm probably going to sell my Vita soon, and I was wondering, what's the cheapest and best way to ship it to someone? I'm thinking USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate. Anyone have any ideas?
If you're shipping it with the original packaging, I believe it'll fit in a medium flat rate box. If it's without the box, it'll be quite a bit lighter, and using your own packaging will probably be cheaper.

Note that you'll still want to get an exact quote after packing and weighting it from the USPS site - prices for Priority get lower the shorter the distance traveled, so you might be able to get a better deal with non-flat rate shipping.

Also, pricing for non-flat rate is by the pound. 3 pounds 0 ounces will be billed as 3 pounds, and 3 pounds 0.5 ounces will be billed as 4 pounds. Pack accordingly.

Should I be nervous that a ton of people are wanting to sell their Vitas? I'm in the market to buy right now and it is making me second-guess.
Do you know exactly what you plan to do with it? I own two of the things, but I wouldn't advise buying one blind. If you've done your homework and have games ready to play, though, go for it - if you run out of games you like, you can always sell it then.

In reply to Vincent Alexander
I've noticed that when some items start selling other potential sellers see what they could get for them and put theirs up for grabs to. But also the vita isn't going to get support from anywhere it's not already. I think you know what your getting with that system by now.

baphomet

Best and cheapest would be your own box mailed priority. They gouge on the flat rate boxes unless your item weighs a decent amount and it going to the other side of the country.

Do you know exactly what you plan to do with it? I own two of the things, but I wouldn't advise buying one blind. If you've done your homework and have games ready to play, though, go for it - if you run out of games you like, you can always sell it then.
Blind, but not completely. I really need to do my research on upcoming games for Vita. Right now, my biggest draw is Persona 4 Golden...but more than that, I really would love to replay a lot of my PS1 classics on a portable system. I'm a big RPG fan.
In reply to Vincent Alexander
I've noticed that when some items start selling other potential sellers see what they could get for them and put theirs up for grabs to. But also the vita isn't going to get support from anywhere it's not already. I think you know what your getting with that system by now.
Makes sense. Thank you much for insight.

Sorry to derail thread a bit!

Kalnos

Banned
Should I be nervous that a ton of people are wanting to sell their Vitas? I'm in the market to buy right now and it is making me second-guess.

I think I'm just not in the particular market the Vita is going for to be honest; I'm mostly a PC gamer (no interest in PS4). The device itself is excellent, has a few good games, and has interesting functionality with the PS4.

Whether or not the software support will continue, who knows, but the Vita itself is awesome.

wanders

WTS Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (came with my tablet but have no use for it)

Doubt it'll sell here but worth a shot.

televator

Right now, its my favorite new device. Getting the beautiful oled screen at a bargain was very well worth it imo. Damn fine complimentary second screen to my PS3 and future PS4 on my plasma tv.

Quick mailing question. Where do you guys buy your boxes for sending games and small handhelds? I see that you can get a bulk of boxes for cheap in certain stores but I am curious if there is a very cheap option.

Kalnos

Banned
Quick mailing question. Where do you guys buy your boxes for sending games and small handhelds? I see that you can get a bulk of boxes for cheap in certain stores but I am curious if there is a very cheap option.

Just keep boxes around from ordering things on Amazon.

Xeno_V

WTS

PSP

Valkyrie Profile - 15 EUR
Final Fantasy IV - The complete collection (limited edition hard cover) - 15 EUR

PS2

Shadow Hearts Covenant (PAL) - 25 EUR
Valkyrie Profile 2 (PAL) - 15 EUR (or get both VP games for 25 EUR)
Soul Calibur 3 (NTSC) - 3 EUR
Frequency (PAL) - 3 EUR
Disgaea Hour of Darkness (NTSC) - 15 EUR

PS1

Suikoden II (PAL) - 100 EUR

XBOX 360

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (PAL) - 35 EUR (includes lunchbox and all contents / I can also sell it without the game if you have it already)

Gamecube

MGS Twin Snakes (PAL) - 40 EUR

SNES

Supers Ghouls and Ghosts (NTSC) - 30 EUR (absolutely great condition)

---------------

Everything mentioned above comes complete and in great condition. I am obviously in Europe but I can ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays for shipping costs. I have 100% positive ebay feedback by the way if this helps in any way.

I sold mine with two VC titles and nslu dlc installed. All I did was install the games, create 1 new user and delete the rest. Games were still installed and usable since this was the original console they were bought on. They just can't delete the game because they will need the original nnid account to re-download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom