• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to sell my copy of GTA San Andreas for the original Xbox. Gamestop won't buy this cause of the hot coffee controversy. The game is like brand new with all inserts, maps, other paper work. If interested, just make me an offer. PayPal only + shipping cost which will be usps priority and should be about $5. I would also take trades. Don't want anything I particular, so just let me know what you have. Ask and I'll provide pics. Thanks for any interest.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

• Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
  • Half-Life (PS2) - $7
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $15
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $8
Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Infamous 2 Cole Figure - $20
  • Drawn Together DVDs (Entire Series) - $20
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

Bumping this. Looking for any other GameCube games (looking to expand my collection of only Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness.

Also anything Half Life. The only real thing I'm missing is the Half Life 2 CE, as I have all games and expansions in sealed boxes, plush Headcrab, replica gravity gun, sealed Gordon figure, the raising the bar book and a ton of stuff from the Valve store like the Black Mesa mug. I'm still waiting on my Gaming Heads Gordon to ship.

Gvaz

Banned
WTS

I have an unopened XBox one Launch Edition, Day One edition XBL and a controller keychain.

I paid 530 for the xbox(I pay tax here in PA) and 40 dollars for xbox live. I don't feel like dealing with sending the system back to Amazon so I am trying to offload everything at cost. Also I paid some of this with giftcards so i would like to get cash instead of having an Amazon account full of credit.

I will sell the Xbox and the day one edition xbox live for 570 shipped(i'll eat the shipping as long as its 25 dollars or less). Feel free to hit me up with another offer.

The shipping for that is likely going to be at least 25$ depending on how you ship it.

Kysel

Hey guys :)

I have to sell:

Lego Marvel Superheroes PC (5 copies) : £16 each including delivery

Lego Marvel Superheroes PS3 (2 copies) : £25 each including delivery

All game sealed and brand-new, I accept paypal, or if you around the Bath area, cash! :)

Also, I'm looking to buy Sealed packs of Top Trumps and Lego polybags!

Hiccup

Banned
Would anyone be interested in buying 2 Terabyte Seagate Barracuda LP 2 SATA Harddrives? I have eight for sell. I am upgrading my server to 4 TB drives. They are all in excellent condition and have maybe been actually on for about a month; if that. I have 100% rating on CheapAssGamer. I am selling them for very cheap. $60 each.

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

WTB:

Star Wars Complete Saga
Indiana Jones Complete Adventures
Mad Max Trilogy
Lethal Weapon Collection

I would prefer to trade for these and/or add some PayPal. I have a trade list that would too big to post on here. If you have any these please pm and I can send you a link(don't think I'm allowed to post a link on here from an outside website).

As far as feedback here I have 10 or 11(both as seller and buyer) 61 on cheapassgamer(under the same name) and 228 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

WTS:

Brand New Factory Sealed

iPad 2, 16 GB, Wifi, Black. Pics available upon request.

$350.00 including shipping (UPS Ground to lower 48). Paypal only. Thanks!

webkatt

So I bought a Walking Dead Vita code for a $10 PSN card.

Apparently it's going to be on sale for $5 this week.

Nooooooooo!

Oh well. (It still stings a little though)

sgb

WTS/T:

Sealed New Y's Oath in Felghana
Sealed New Valkyria Chronicles II

Have a few copies

Sealed PSP Go Cradle

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Also, sometimes I don't get PMs after I reply back, so please resend PMs if I don't respond when we're wheelin' and dealin'.

FOR SALE:

Killzone: Shadow Fall - $33
Project x Zone Limited Edition - $20
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20

KiDdYoNe

Steam codes/links:

Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 1$
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY - 2$
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 1$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 2$
Trine 2: Complete Story - 1$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 2$
Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Edition - 1$
Garry's Mod - 1$
And Yet It Moves - 1$
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time - 1$
Plain Sight - 1$
Snuggle Truck - 1$
Reus - 3$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
Alan Wake Collector's Edition - 3$
Alan Wake: American Nightmare DLC - 1$
Darksiders - 2$
Titan Quest GOLD - 3$
Supreme Commander - 2$
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - 2$

Hearthstone beta key - 5$

Hey there!

MrDaravon

-Paypal only! I can probably set up Amazon Payments if you prefer that way however.
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!

Looking mainly to sell right now (need money for medical and related expenses), but will potentially entertain offers of XBL Gold/PSN+ subs or points/credit. Wanted to throw this up ASAP, can get pics of anything if requested. Unless otherwise stated assume things are complete and in at least decent condition. Anything that doesn't have a price on it feel free to make an offer, I'll flesh this out a bit over the next day or so.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Man on Fire (sealed)
Planet Earth

Games
-----
Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC code for Xbox 360 - $4 or free with anything else over $10

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2 black label, complete) - $8 or free with anything else over $10

Books/Guides/etc
-----
-Skyrim Artbook. Full-size, came with the LE release.

-Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15 shipped media mail
Opened but in good condition. Map was removed but is included.

-Marvel vs Capcom Official Complete Works, like new. - $25 shipped media mail.

-Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works, like new - $80 shipped

All the artbooks listed directly below are "small" artbooks, mostly pre-order stuff, not 8x11 size.
-Catherine artbook + soundtrack. Like new, was either a pre-order bonus for the game in the US or came with the LE, can't remember which.
-Demon Souls artbook + soundtrack. Like new, also can't remember if this was a pre-order bonus or came with the LE.
-Fire Emblem Awakening artbook. Like new, was a pre-order bonus, motherfucker was hard to get. Thanks Nintendo.
-Devil May 4 artbook. Like new, pre-order bonus.
-Ar Tonelico artbook. Like new, came with the LE of the game.
-Art of Persona 3. Like new, either came with the original release or FES, don't recall which.
-Makai Kingdom Artbook. Pre-order bonus with the game when you ordered it from NIS. Slight wear on the outside thanks to their shitty shipping.
-Disgaea 2 Artbook. Pre-order bonus with the game.

Misc.
------
-Witcher 2 Keychain; came with the LE of the console re-release.

-Club Nintendo 2013 Platinum Reward. Opened but like new, just a bit of dust. Will include the ? block box it shipped in.

-Tales of the Abyss One Coin Grande figures - Have all of them as seen here EXCEPT Luke but including the secret figure not shown at the link (Ion w/Mieu). If interested can provide pics, will also come back to this because I believe one of the figures has minor damage to the stand.

-Two Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon figures as seen here. The two are Ethan (middle character) and the villan on the far right in red (forget the name). Again, a bit dusty but otherwise like new.

-As a weird thing, I have the Japanese version of this Megatron, which is additionally hilarious because he talks in Japanese which is pretty great. Like new (maybe a bit dusty) but no box or anything. I THINK I have the manual but will have to check.

WTT:

Want: Nidhogg (Steam PC)

Giving: Game of equal value on Amazon PC downloads.

Have amazon credit, but can't buy the game on steam with that :(

M09482

Neo Member
I have the following codes for sale:

STEAM:

Batman Arkham Origins £25

UPLAY:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag £20

Splinter Cell: Blacklist £15

PayPal Gift
PM if interested

Istaerion

For Sale:

Phoenix Wright (3) Trials and Tribulations
Phoenix Wright (2) Justice for All
Apolllo Justice Ace Attorney
Miles Edgeworth AA Investigations

I'm selling for $20 each. I will knock off a few bucks if they are purchased together. Everything is boxed with manual, in perfect mint condition, with clear save files.
IsSHdPv.jpg

Looking for a Black 3DS XL

Sent you a PM earlier, but haven't heard from you.

I'll be leaving this here in case you see this message first.

Super awesome mega-positive selling feedback to robot. Exceptionally fast shipping, excellent communication, and the item was in immaculate condition. Kudos to this awesome GAFfer!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Positive seller feedback for C-Drive, sold me a 3DS XL in great condition and price. Thanks again!

Just in case anyone is selling (doubt it but who knows!)

Looking for either a 16gb or 32gb Vita card. Let me know what you want for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom