• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidigan

Quick mailing question. Where do you guys buy your boxes for sending games and small handhelds? I see that you can get a bulk of boxes for cheap in certain stores but I am curious if there is a very cheap option.

If your local post office is anything like mine they have flat rate boxes that you can take for free to ship and if that isn't what you need they should sell basic shipping stuff there as well.

I'm not sure though, it might vary where you live as I live in a pretty small town, but that's how mine is.

Labadal

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

Live in Sweden, want PAL copy, willing to pay $25 for it if it's in good condition.

OmegASIT

Neo Member
I'm putting up an interesting offer, not sure if anyone's interested. A little something I affectionately call the Sega CD Working Designs Bastard Child Series©. It's a mishmash of WD stuff that I used for a Lunar: The Silver Star disc with no case. It has the instruction book to Lunar II: Eternal Blue, the backing/spine to Popful Mail and the disc to TSS.

I'm open to offers, but I'm hoping for around $40 given the rarity(and outstanding quality) of TSS.

Also willing to trade for any relatively desirable game in the $50 range(i.e. the Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii).

Would you sell the lunar 2 manual for $10 shipped?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What's a 160 gig PS3 going for right now? I'm thinking of off-loading mine and just buying a blu-ray player since that's all I've used mine for for the past year.

Amir0x

Banned
Positive Buyer Feedback for sabanoo who was easy to communicate with, and worked with my unique needs given that I was selling the games for my brother-in-law. Will sell to again :D

Josephl64

Should I be nervous that a ton of people are wanting to sell their Vitas? I'm in the market to buy right now and it is making me second-guess.

Well I sold mine because I had an LE Vita and since it's region-free, there was no point in keeping the older one...if that helps you feel better

ibopo4yTy0bMHZ.jpg

Selling The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds [USA] eShop download code

$27 PayPal gift or $28.11 PayPal payment please

==Fast delivery of code by NeoGAF Private Message==

adg1034

I'm honestly not sure if I want to sell these right now, but I figured I'd do a price/interest check:

Vinyl Lolwut/Biting Pear:

sAXY8R3.jpg

[image shamelessly stolen from a Tomopop.com review]

Based on additional designs by the original artist (and manufactured with her approval), this is about 5 1/2" tall, with a good heft to it. I don't know how many vinyl pieces they even made, but I currently can't find one of these for sale anywhere on the internet.

There's a bit of JPEG compression on the image, so I can assure you that the teeth don't actually look like they're chock-full-o'-cavities. Promise.

EDIT: And the poster's really not up for sale. You can admire my awesome pictures, though (Gabe's signature is in the red box).

Astarte

I know this is weird but

WTB:

A Korean Verified Nexon Account

Don't have a phone number in Korea anymore and everyone I know used their number because DnF/maple is HUEG.

WTB:

Nintendo 2DS - new or used (looking for great condition & complete)

Fire Emblem Awakening

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Reeeaaaaaaaalllly want to jump into the 2DS/3DS biome!

asdad123

This might be a long shot, but is anyone interested in trading a Retina Macbook Pro for my Surface Pro 2 (128gb/4gb) with black type cover 2 plus cash?

The surface 2 was originally purchased in November, but was just replaced by MS for the screen creak issue so the one I received is practically mint condition. Warranty according to MS is valid until:
Technical support expires 06/07/2014
Hardware warranty expires 03/09/2015

PM if interested. Comes with original boxes for both the surface and the type cover.

Bump. Might also be interested in just selling it if anyone is interested.

colinp

Banned
Signed Half-Life 2 poster

Back in the exuberant early days of the Free to a Good Home thread, someone offered a signed, 18" x 24" Half-Life 2 poster that they (somehow) didn't have any use for. At least 19 people on the Half-Life 2 team signed this (including Gabe, who I highlighted in red, and Marc Laidlaw). Valve folded this up when originally sending it (I've got the original mailing envelope), but it's in great condition despite the creases.

The poster's based on a piece of HL2 promo art[/URL], but I've had zero luck finding the same poster, even unsigned, anywhere else online. I've even had bad luck of this promo art anywhere else, so the poster itself might even be rare.

You're selling a poster you got for free from the Free to a Good Home thread? That's pretty low, dude. Pay it forward at the very least, otherwise yours was definitely NOT a good home.

You're selling a poster you got for free from the Free to a Good Home thread? That's pretty low, dude. Pay it forward at the very least, otherwise yours was definitely NOT a good home.
From the OP said:
3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

knee

Haha-- no, no. This deserves to be called out.

Selling something from the 'Free to a good home' thread is a really low thing to do.

Silfolion

Have
PS+ 1 month trial - $4

BF4 - $35
2480 Bioware Points Pack - $23
Ace Patrol Bundle - $2
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - $4
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - $3.5
How to Survive - $3.5
TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre - $3
BioShock Infinite - $9
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $11
NBA 2K14 - $12
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year - $26
F1 2013 - $21
Defense Technica - $4.5
War of the Roses Kingmaker - $6
Zeno Clash 2 - $6

Bundle Games $10
Alan Wake Collector's Edition + American Nightmare
Darksiders
Darksiders II + DLC + Season Pass
Titan Quest Gold
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Want
Paypal

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WTS

I have an unopened XBox one Launch Edition, Day One edition XBL and a controller keychain.

I paid 530 for the xbox(I pay tax here in PA) and 40 dollars for xbox live. I don't feel like dealing with sending the system back to Amazon so I am trying to offload everything at cost. Also I paid some of this with giftcards so i would like to get cash instead of having an Amazon account full of credit.

I will sell the Xbox and the day one edition xbox live for 570 shipped(i'll eat the shipping as long as its 25 dollars or less). Feel free to hit me up with another offer.

adg1034

Haha-- no, no. This deserves to be called out.

Selling something from the 'Free to a good home' thread is a really low thing to do.

Not very classy, but no need to get hot and bothered about it.
Let him sell it if he wants.

For the record, I'm honestly not looking to sell. I'm incredibly happy to have it, and I'd rather not part with something so cool. But since I've yet to see anything else like it for sale anywhere online (and believe me, I've looked), this is just a way for me to find out what exactly I have. Like I said in my last post, this is a price/interest check.

And not that any of you would have a way to know this, but it absolutely wasn't just a straight giveaway; the original owner and I worked out a trade for it.

WTS:

Rayman Legends for Vita, Brand new sealed!

$10+ shipping!
Willing to sell in Canada for easier processing!
Paypal gift is the method of payment please!

WTB: Infinite Space (DS). Must include the game cart, the manual and the case. The entire set must be in good condition.

PM me your prices

I'll look when I get back home but I believe I have a complete in awesome condition. You still looking?

televator

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Road Rash 3
Endless Ocean 2
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
-Metal Gear Solid + VR Missions
PS3:
Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda $12
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3

SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Mario Kart 64 $30
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Cubivore $50
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
Disk only games
-StarFox Adventures $5
-Metroid Prime $5
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] $7
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10

Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5
Game Boy Advance:
-Metroid Fusion $10
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
-Final Fantasy Tactics

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

kn1ves24

Hello all!

I am looking to sell an ATT branded Nokia Lumia 920. I am the original owner.

Imgur album

The phone is in perfect working order. I only stopped using it because I switched jobs and it was beneficial for me to switch to Android.

As a fair warning, the phone does have MINOR visual blemishes on the upper corners and there is a very fine scratch on the lower right of the screen. I tried to take a picture of the scratch but it doesn't show up in the photo's. These are all cosmetic and don't effect the functionality of the phone. The phone still holds a good charge and everything works perfectly. It has been wiped back to factory defaults.

It will come with the original packaging and the original wall charger. I believe it came with head phones but I can't seem to find them, if I do I'll include those as well. I never used the wall charger or the headphones.

I am looking for around $210-230 shipped anywhere in the US.

OR

If by some odd chance I would do a trade for one of these

For the record, I'm honestly not looking to sell. I'm incredibly happy to have it, and I'd rather not part with something so cool. But since I've yet to see anything else like it for sale anywhere online (and believe me, I've looked), this is just a way for me to find out what exactly I have. Like I said in my last post, this is a price/interest check.

And not that any of you would have a way to know this, but it absolutely wasn't just a straight giveaway; the original owner and I worked out a trade for it.

I wouldn't mind it, how much you want?

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

These are items I am looking for, willing to buy them outright or trade, especially for the rare items as I have a lot of rare games and collectibles.

WTB

The Last of Us - Post Pandemic Edition (Statue only even)
Mario Wearable Hat - Club Nintendo Reward
Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii - Steelbook Edition
Luigi's Mansion - GameCube
Rogue Squadron 2 - GameCube

WTT or WTS

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Statue - Club Nintendo Pre-Order
Diablo 3 CE - Sealed
Journey Art Book - 1st Edition and Signed
Skyward Sword CE - Sealed
Golden Nunchuk
BioShock CE - Sealed

I am also looking for any rare or press kit type of stuff that is Half Life related.

Edit: meant to PM haha

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

30-50% off Google Play Promotional Credits: Selling in increments of $5
$5-20: 30% off
$25-45: 40% off
$50+: 50% off

It'll be a series of $5 promotional credits. These function almost exactly like non-promotional credit. Here's what "promotional" means:

"Google Play promotional credit offer ends on January 31, 2014. Winning promotional credit will be redeemable for 30 days after the offer ends. Promotional credits will be valid to spend on Google Play for 12 months after the date of redemption."

As long as you enter the Google Play credits onto your account by the end of February 2014, you will have until February 2015 to use them before they expire.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $4

ARCADE STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $135 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (91+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom