• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Ben

Banned
Positive feedback for Geneijin, within around 15 minutes of first PMing him, I had my code all set + redeemed! Super fast :)

Positive seller feedback for Ryuen. Sold me a lot of Gamecube titles at an amazing price. Items arrived on the second day after I sent payment and were in excellent condition (no scratches at all and manuals look untouched!). On top of that he/she had great communication throughout the process. Would definitely buy from again!

Couple of items I need to sell. Assume shipping is not included.

GBC:
Dragon Warrior I & II (CiB w/ map)-$45

PS2:
Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (Missing Manual-looks like initials on disc that someone tried to remove)-$15

DS:
Summon Night: Twin Age (Cart Only)-$13

Sega Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventures (CiB)-$11

Gamecube:
Metroid Prime (CiB)-10
Metroid Prime 2 (CiB)-15

Wii:
Metal Sug Anthology (Missing Manual)-$15
Scarface (Missing Manual)-$13
Kamen Rider (Missing Manual)-$12

This is going to be one hell of a stretch but anyone have a NeoGeo CD they'd part with for a reasonable cost or potentially trade/subsidize with items below? Never had a neo geo and always dreamed of it. Yes I’m fucking crazy.
Will provide pics of everything as soon as I can (or if requested).

PAYPAL only, Shipping not included in prices. But should generally be reasonable for continental US (unless it’s a heavy item like a system). Willing to sell internationally but shipping will probably be lethal, I’ll try my best to lower it as much as possible.

I Collect games for nearly all systems but primarily PS1, GBA, SNES, Dreamcast, Neo Geo :)(), Xbox (original) etc. so please feel free to PM trade offers. (And unless otherwise specified) Assume Items must be complete.

All funds shall got too my Neo Geo dreams :)

Please feel free to PM me with any inquiries or offers!

HAVE/WANT TO SELL OR TRADE

• PlayStation 3 (fat, 80 gb HDD; non backwards compatible) comes with 1x sixaxis (not DS3) controller, 1x hdmi cable, 1x ac cable, and for the hell of it: Motorstorm. Works like a charm, never had any problems. Has been loved but minimal wear if any- $125

• PS1 Slim/mini (comes with 1 dual shock controller, av/ac cables)- $20

• PS1 Original model (comes with one controller, av/ac cables)- $20

• Pokémon Sapphire (loose cart) has a dry battery but saves perfectly- $15

• Pokémon Leafgreen (Non players choice edition; complete with box and manual; pretty heavy wear on box)- $35

• Final Fantasy VII (Complete; Black Label, floating "i" Masterpiece misprint)- $30

• Final Fantasy VII (3 greatest hits discs with front cover art)- $15

• Final Fantasy IX (3 black label Discs only; CAUTION: Not sure if they will work all the way thru playthru, not the best condition, played first hour on ps3 and it stuttered)- $9

• The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy (read and enjoyed thoroughly but not really an artbook collector, beautiful product however as an FF fan I’m not in a hurry to sell but will take reasonable offers)- Best offer.

• Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (Complete; Black label)- $15 (would sell both Crisis Core and VP:L bundled for $25)

• Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Complete; Black Label)- $15 (would sell both Crisis Core and VP:L bundled for $25)

• YS Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition (Complete; comes with everything map, box, book, compass, game, even sealed 3CD soundtrack collection ;)- Best Offer.

• Super Smash Bros: Melee (CASE AND MANUAL ONLY; Non players choice)- $10

• Dark Souls (360)- $12

WANT/Looking to trade for or buy (the stuff dreams are made of)

My Neo Geo CD Dreamlist :) :(
• Neo Geo CD( or Z lol) system (with controller, necessary cables/accessories; NTSC or NTSC-J is fine, Must work of course)

Neo Geo Pocket Color
•NeoGeo Pocket Color System (preferably US system) with necessary accessories (I.e. AC adapter, battery back cover; even better if it comes with box; Must be fully functional)

Ryne

Reposting, because I still want these!

Also, Positive feedback for Ryne , sold me South Park:SoT on PS3, thanks a lot! :D
Positive buyer feedback for Seik, especially for dealing with me over a long timespan. Thanks a lot!

M3z_

3 Reference Asus R9 290 $280 ea.

Paypal, no trades, US48 only

Powerhouse of a card for $280, suitable for 1440p gaming.

Comes with original box

14-121-807-Z03

ryuen

+1 Feedback for DeuceGamer. Responsive and fast with payment. I think he got over on me with the amount of Gamecube games I gave him lol.

HUELEN10

Will have an extra USA code for Pikmin 3, Wii Party U, Wind Waker HD, or NSMBU for Wii U with my Mario Kart. Willing to sell any of the above, your choice, for 30 USD. PM if interested. Will take Paypal.

WTS: Legend of Zelda a Link Between worlds digital code $25, you pay fees.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag UBI code that came with my mother board. Looking for $15 bucks for it.

PM me if you're interested.

knee

WTB:

Looking for a Borderlands 2 Vita download code from the Bundle. If you are selling, please PM, thanks!

Also looking for a Borderlands 2 Vita voucher, shoot me a PM if you have one you're looking to sell. I'll paypal immediately.

Want to buy:

Borderlands 2 Vita code - $22

Can pay now and wait until Tuesday for the code.

WTB:

Borderlands 2 Vita code. I can pay $25 for it via PayPal and wait until Tuesday for the code itself.

Damn! supply and demand

+1 Feedback for DeuceGamer. Responsive and fast with payment. I think he got over on me with the amount of Gamecube games I gave him lol.

Was an excellent deal you had for sure! I can't believe they were available when I contacted you back. Gaf is normally all over Gamecube games especially the First Party/Core focused ones in that lot!

Positive feedback for Geneijin and LQX
They're trustworthy and kept great communication.

Also, I'd like to hop on the WTB BL2 vita code bandwagon, but in no rush for one. Back log is too huge now w the golden week sale

SiDCrAzY

Still looking for a good price(lower than Ebay) on the following 3DS titles:

Fire Emblem Awakening
LOZ: OOT
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
Rhythm Thief
Art Academy

Open to offers. Will pay via Paypal gift. I'm in the US.

Chorazin

Super POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Lemstar who traded his copy of Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc for my copy of Deception IV Vita.

Astarte

Want to buy for PS3:
SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell
Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell
J Stars Victory Vs Phantom
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom

Arla

Positive feedback for drtomoe123. Don't expect fast communication, DO expect fast shipping! Held the item for me for a week and gave me an awesome deal on it.

WTB:
Madden 25 [PS3] hoping to get it around $15.
The back cover to a Wii remote, preferably red. Random, I know.

WTS:
Mario Kart 7 CASE/MANUAL ONLY - Pay for shipping and it's yours.
Scribblenauts [DS] - Used - Box & game, no manual. Pay for shipping and it's yours.
Club Nintendo 3DS Case - Used with signs of wear. It's the one with a variety of images from Mario, Zelda, Yoshi. PM for pics. Asking for $5 in Steam credit.

US seller. Selling a new Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition for PS3. $52 shipped. I'll consider trading it as well for stuff like conception for vita + other stuff.

WTB
PAL
Hellnight (PS1)
Chaos Break (PS1)
Glass Rose (PS2)
Michigan (PS2)
Forbidden Siren 2 (PS2)
NTSC
Fatal Frame (xbox)
Fatal Frame II (xbox)

Also looking to buy Amazon Gift Cards at 90%. So $90 for a $100 Amazon GC, etc.

Dunan

Positive buyer feedback for Perorist.

(Are we expected to specify buyer/seller now? People seem to be doing it.)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF $35 cards***
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35 (10% off), or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

20% Off XBL Credit/Gift Cards
$15 Cards for $12
$5 Cards for $4

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Looking for a Wii U. Never had a Wii so I'm open to some bundle goodness or whatever.

Anyone curious in moving one?

I also have a Vita and a XBone I'd be willing to trade in some combination, or just pay cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom