• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
3DS XL - Blue - $160 shipped CONUS

Includes charger, stylus, 4 GB card, Fire Emblem Awakening and Bravely Default. Pretty much like new condition.

O1l2oNB.jpg
eb1YnBq.jpg
YZCh1EU.jpg

asdad123

WTT: Forza for Xbox One for another Xbox One game.

Looking for mainly Just Dance but will entertain other trade offers. Let me know what you have.

Eanan

Have an online pass for both PES 2014 and WWE 2k14.

Looking to swap either for a Last of Us online pass and God of War Ascension online pass if anyone by chance needs one of the above passes.

All for PS3. EU also.

knee

PC Peripherals • All are new and sealed • I can take pictures of the boxes if need be.
  • [*]Logitech G502 - JUST RELEASED - $76 Shipped
  • Logitech G400s - $38 Shipped
  • Logitech G500s - $48 Shipped
  • Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX - $70 Shipped
  • Logitech G13 Gameboard
  • Razer Taipan (Battlefield 4 Version) - $45 Shipped
PS4 • All are new and sealed
  • Dualshock 4 - $53 Shipped
  • PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset CECHYA-0080 (compatible with PS4 as of FW 1.60) - $86 Shipped
PS3 • All are new and sealed (unless noted)
  • Dualshock 3 (Jungle Green) - $48 Shipped
  • Dualshock 3 (Digital Camo, new but pulled from bundle) - $40 Shipped
    [*]MadCatz / Namco Limited Edition Fightstick (Black) - $140 Shipped OBO

360 • All are new and sealed (unless noted)
  • Microsoft Wireless Controller (Chrome Red w/ raised d-pad) - $46 Shipped
  • 3200 MS Points (2x1600 cards, $40 Value) - $33, delivered via PM/Email
  • Microsoft Chatpad - (White, Used but in good, working condition)$9 Shipped
League of Legends Skins (Code will unlock champion as well).
  • Arctic Ops Varus
  • Riot Blitzcrank
  • Arcade Hecarim
$7.50 Each, Paypal Gift

Cheddahz

Banned
WTB:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (would like it to be complete)
Yakuza 4 (just the case and manual)

I can pay with PayPal

wiibomb

I'm looking for Megaman x4 x5 and x6 with a good case and manual at a fair price, no paypal gift as I cannot give gifts through paypal, please PM me

JaseMath

Selling off my DS/3DS collection. Includes...
a new lower price!

• Nintendo 3DS XL (Virtual Boy Red)
Lightly used; everything about the system is in like-new condition (save for the corner scuff which is only about 1/5" across). Hori screen protectors are installed on both screens. Comes in the original packaging with all of the original accessories, booklets, etc.

• Super Mario 3D Land
• Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• New Super Mario Bros.
• Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
• Mario Kart DS
• Chrono Trigger
• Final Fantasy IV
• Dragon Quest IX
• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
• Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
• Club House Games

All games are in mint condition and include all booklets/accompanying collateral.

I'll also throw in this carrying case (sorry–forgot to include it in the shots)

Looking for $285 shipped for the lot. Not looking to sell individually. I have to sell this, so I will entertain reasonable offers.

maxcriden

Selling off my DS/3DS collection. Includes...
a new lower price!

• Nintendo 3DS XL (Virtual Boy Red)
Lightly used; everything about the system is in like-new condition (save for the corner scuff which is only about 1/5" across). Hori screen protectors are installed on both screens. Comes in the original packaging with all of the original accessories, booklets, etc.

• Super Mario 3D Land
• Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• New Super Mario Bros.
• Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
• Mario Kart DS
• Chrono Trigger
• Final Fantasy IV
• Dragon Quest IX
• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
• Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
• Club House Games

Did you happen to get my PM about Spirit Tracks? I thought I might change your mind perhaps about no individual sales....

******* ON HOLD ********

I will be buying a Vita 2000 borderlands bundle, but I don't want the game. I am open to offers if anyone wants to buy it?

I have no idea what it will go for on the secondary market but I'm a fair guy.

MrDaravon

*Need money ASAP for immediate medical stuff, will consider fair offers on anything*
-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $28. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $45. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $15. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $60. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $16. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $12 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $35. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $22. Like new, the figure on the right.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $11 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $30. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

I want to sell my Borderlands 2 Vita voucher that comes with the bundle that comes out Tuesday in the US.

My asking price is $30 Amazon Gift Card.

Chairhome

WTB:
UV Digital code for Justice League War
UV digital code for Battle of the Year
Kindle Paperwhite
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 or less for used controllers)

For Sale:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $11 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $11 shipped

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
Mario kart ds (card only) - $12 shipped

Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $10 shipped
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $10 shipped
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete, some water damage on the outer cover slip) - $10 shipped
Super Scribblenauts (complete)- $11 shipped
America's Test Kitchen (complete)- $5 shipped

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $40 shipped
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come below)
(offers welcome)
Gals Fighters (NGPC, cart and cart holder only) - $25
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $16 for both together

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers

Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $10
Dreamcast controller - $12
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $14

(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $10 together, or $4 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $10 shipped
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete - $35 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

So I have about $50 in my Steam wallet, but I don't really buy any Steam games.

I can buy about $50 in Steam games that I can gift to you, and you Paypal me the money.

goldenpp72

So I have about $50 in my Steam wallet, but I don't really buy any Steam games.

I can buy about $50 in Steam games that I can gift to you, and you Paypal me the money.

Is there an advantage to doing this at all? Not really savvy with steam just yet and wasn't sure if it saves the buyer money or is a favor, etc, heh.

Is there an advantage to doing this at all? Not really savvy with steam just yet and wasn't sure if it saves the buyer money or is a favor, etc, heh.

I just wanna do it so I have Paypal money which I can use for other stuff, rather than having Steam money. I don't really buy games from Steam, so my $50 is stuck there.

kennah

I just wanna do it so I have Paypal money which I can use for other stuff, rather than having Steam money. I don't really buy games from Steam, so my $50 is stuck there.

I think they're asking if you're discounting anything - truth be told this will be a hard sell for you since there are also others in the thread who have Steam games discounted even further than the Steam sales themselves are. (Exploiting regional price differences and selling gift copies).

Good luck though, you just might not get the value out of it that you're hoping :(

NeoGAF plus seller! Buy with confidence!

All items include first-class shipping to the Continental 48 US. I'm happy to ship any item below via Priority for an extra $3. PayPal gift.

---

Persona 4 Golden Vita Skin Seal BRAND NEW -- $20
This is the official skin seal that came with the game as a preorder bonus. If it matters, this is from a Japanese preorder.

Bravely Default Collectors Edition (US) BRAND NEW -- $80
No dents that seem to be pretty standard with a lot of these. Never taken out of the plastic bag. Brand New.

TP-Link TL-WN951N Wireless n300 PCI Adapter 300Mbps IEEE 802.1b/g/n -- $18
Card itself is like-new and comes with the card and antennas. No original packaging or driver disk. I used it in my PC for about 9 months. It works great.

Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Series Best-of Soundtrack BRAND NEW -- $8
Pre-order bonus for Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin! Never opened.

Disgaea 3 Mini Soundtrack CD -- $7
Pre-order bonus for Japanese version of Disgaea 3 Return for Vita.

Code of Princess Soundtrack Selection/Art Book -- $7
Pre-order bonus for Japanese version of Code of Princess for 3DS.

Oboro Muramasa Soundtrack Selection -- $7
Pre-order bonus for Japanese version of Oboro Muramasa for Vita.

Persona 4 Arena Soundtrack Selection -- $7
Pre-order bonus for Japanese version of Persona 4 Arena for PS3.

Grand Theft Auto V PS3 -- $25
Mint condition.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F special rubber strap BRAND NEW -- $10
Pre-order bonus for the Japanese version of Project Diva F for PS3.

Dragon Quest X (JP) Wii -- $16
Japanese DQX for Wii. Online codes are used, offline portion still playable. Mint.

Dragon's Dogma (JP) PS3 -- $11
Japanese version of DD for PS3. Includes English text.

===============

Want to BUY:

Dangan Ronpa (US) Limited Edition in Mint or New condition. I'd also be willing to trade my Bravely Default CE Sealed straight across for a Mint or New copy.

webkid94

Positive seller feedback for LiquidMetal14, sold me TLOU in brand new condition with unused online pass. I give him a A+++ for packing it so well I had to use scissors lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Positive seller feedback for LiquidMetal14, sold me TLOU in brand new condition with unused online pass. I give him a A+++ for packing it so well I had to use scissors lol

The lord used tape in mysterious ways!

Positive buyer feedback for webkid94.

Want to Sell:

Pokemon X download code for Nintendo 3DS (USA eShop)

$20 (50% Off Retail) via PayPal, code delivered instantly. PM me if interested, thanks.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom