• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

Xbox One Day One Edition (Used but in perfect working and cosmetic condition)
all the retail box stuff included looking for $400 or best offer.
Console has original box so does the additional controller. (SOLD)

Xbox One Standard Edition (Without) Kinect $325 SHIPPED

Also have 1 additional controller $35 SHIPPED (SOLD)
List of games $30 SHIPPED Per Game
(NOTE All Games Sold)

televator

Positive seller feedback for televator

Positive feedback for buyer Psxdad.
I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bite 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Chronicles of Riddick $10
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim
SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] $30
-Super Mario 64 [cart only] $15
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer

XBOX:
-Mega Man Anniversary SOLD
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash SOLD
-Metroid Prime [Disk Only] $5
PS2:
-Dark Cloud $10
-Dark Cloud 2 SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy Advance:
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $10
-Final Fantasy Tactics $10
-Donkey Kong Country $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $6
-Super Mario Land 2 $6
-Mega Man: Dr. Wyli's Revenge $6

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

Xeno_V

WTS

Etymotic HF3 earphones/headset for iOS devices - $120 shipped within the US - Payment via Paypal (or collection in person in case that you are in NYC).

img_2241lxr68.jpg

9990101300_5770.jpg

Brand new in box, never opened. I am selling them only because I had a change of mind and although I was going for an iPhone I ended up with an Android phone. At amazon they cost $150 btw.

Talon

WTS

Blue 3DS XL - Mint condition, Horii protector applied on the touch screen
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Pokemon X

$210 for the whole lot shipped in the continental US.

Thanks for looking!

Kerrinck

Anyone has a Vita for sale? My Vita's analog stick decided to break and since it's out of warranty, might as well get a new one.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone has a Vita for sale? My Vita's analog stick decided to break and since it's out of warranty, might as well get a new one.

I kinda never play mine, so meh. It's in really good condition. The only issue is a very small scratch shown in the third image. I couldn't get it to show up on my iPhone (it's like 1 pixel thick, about 2 cm long) but at least that hopefully shows you where it is. It is completely unnoticeable during gameplay unless the screen goes all black for a second, and then I notice it because I'm anal and I'm looking for it. It's most noticeable with the system off and at the right angle.

Comes with the Vita, 4 GB card, and HotShots Golf on cartridge. I will also throw in that trigger grip, which is brand new, hardly used, and pretty slick.

I thought I could delete Persona 4 and reinstall later and fetch my save from PSN+. That's not the case, so my life is pretty much over anyways. I don't want to love anymore.

$130 shipped within CONUS?

Hi there guys, been a while but after getting the collection bug again I thought I might sell some stuff too! :)

I have just put up a Killzone 2 Press Kit on Ebay:

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131182442237?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

As well as my iPhone 4 32GB Phone:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131182452078?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And my copy of Super Pokemon Rumble on the 3DS:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131182448722?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No posting links to eBay, other outside sites, per the OP.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Reposting again since waited several pages :)

WTS

Brand New Unopened Japanese version

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment Limited First Release Edition (PS Vita)

Contains the following
[Set Contents]
-Main game software
[First Release Limited Production Edition Bonus]
-abec original limited edition storage box
-First release limited production limited package
-Soundtrack CD
-Special contents BD
-CD & BD storage special case
-Mini clear poster
-Special booklet (Dengeki Nerve Gear vol.2) other
[First Release Bonus]
-Product code of special costume "wedding dress" which can be used in the game

SAOHF-LE_12-10_001.jpg

Price: 85.00 USD + Shipping
Payment by Paypal Only

Package will be sent out by Japan Post Office EMS (As it has a tracking number to track your package) Shipping from Tokyo, Japan

Will give instructions on how to track package.

Selling this at the same cost I bought it as. Wound up with extra copies.

PM if interested.

Ref pic to give an idea of size with my own copy and a PS3 case next to it.

Boss Man

Anyone want to trade a lightly used stock PS4 headset (the cheap one that comes with the PS4) for a PS Vita headset that I used twice?

The Vita one is supposed to be a lot higher quality. I just lost the one that came with my PS4 and would rather that.

BPoole

Recently did some upgrades to my PC and have some components to sell. I had a HD6950 Crossfire set up, so there are two of these cards available (purchased within 3 months of eachother)

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

$90 each, but let me know if you're interested in both and I'll give you a deal.

----

G. Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB 1333Mhz

Newegg product page

I only used these sticks for a year before upgrading to 2133Mhz RAM, so they are still in great condition.

$35

----

I also have 2 12 month PS+ Subscriptions available. $40 each

---

PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Want to Sell (Paypal Gift):

Club Nintendo 2014 Calendar (Japanese Desk Calendar) $10 Shipped to US48

I opened it and took a quick look through each of the images, but handled it with extreme care and it is like new. Very cool calendar.

Sanjuro

Lazy and missed some eBay deal. Figured I would see if there is any interest again for a 32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus

YeVOD1Y.jpg
TcTNgJH.jpg

The phone is in really good shape. I have an assortment of batteries and a couple TPU cases for it. In the last few months I tried to find the best battery for the device after scouring the internet and found one that works fantastic.

• Running Android 4.2.2 (Latest update from Verizon)
  • I've never rooted/modded, however there are newer roms available for the device.
  • No cracks in the screen. Just very slight wear.
  • Comes with charger and USB cable.
  • Only downside to the phone are lines at the very bottom and top of the screen. Only noticeable when running a fullscreen application or video. This is due to having black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen from the UI.
Any questions, feel free to ask. It won't be on here very long. Likely on eBay later today or tomorrow as they are running some phone special if you place the ad. Was looking for $75 shipped USPS Priority.

GAF Gold. Have hundreds of feedback on here alone.

Otheradam

For sale, all prices shipped. Everything in like new condition unless noted. Amazon payments or paypal gift.

games.jpg

Bravely Default Collectors Ed $60
Has some tears from shipping, please see photos. Club Nintendo code used. Soundtrack unopened

Super Mario 3D Land $20 SOLD
Club Nintendo code used.

Last of Us $20

The Witch and the Hundred Knight $32
Includes unopened soundtrack

Nier $20 Xbox 360

2013-06-23143807.jpg

Game of Thrones Battle of Blackwater print- (offer)

Looking for:
Infamous Second Son
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (PS4)
South Park Stick of Truth steam key

WTS:

3DS:
Shin Megami Tensei IV Special Edition - $35 shipped, includes game, artbook/guide, CD, and packaging
OR trade for Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Fitness:

FoEnqJi.jpg

Fitness:
Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $80 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

C-Drive

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost Premium G Sound Edition (PS3) - $46 - All Japan PSN codes used. You're basically getting the standard edition of the game in the G Sound packaging. Used and complete.

Gundam Extreme VS (The BEST Edition) (PS3) - $21 - Used and complete.

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack CD - $21 - It'll be shipped to you pretty much like I received it (sealed CD and Club Nintendo note).

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only. All items shipped from the US. I will accept offers for combined purchases since there will be savings on shipping.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

I am a NeoGaf Plus Seller.

I have a set of US Club Nintendo Hanafuda cards, never used. I'd like to get $25 shipped for them, and I'm only willing to ship within the US.
I also have a sealed Persona 4 preorder bonus Vita skin. I'd like to get $20 shipped for it, also only willing to ship within the US.
I also have a Club Nintendo Platinum reward statue, it's in the question mark box, it's been opened, but the figure has been left in the box so it's still in mint condition, but the question mark box has one dented corner. I'd like to get $50 shipped for it, still only willing to ship within the US. I'd sell everything together for $80.

Still available.

vocab

US only. Have pics if needed.

Selling/Trade:

All complete. Condition is explained as best as possible. I have checked them recently.

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)
PS2 - Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
PS2 - Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
PS2 - Ratchet and clank GH - Flawless copy $12
PSV - Assassins Creed Liberation - New, but cart only. It came bundled with the Vita. $16.

Want Complete and in excellent condition:
SMT: Strange Journey,
Gods Eater Burst
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Wizardry: The Forsaken Land

ryuen

Vi5uK1Dl.jpg

Both factory sealed:

Kane & Lynch 2: $15 shipped
Batman Arkham Asylum (Black label, non GH): $55 shipped

Take the lot for $60. Interested in PSN credits too.

Realizing I have no time plus an absurd backlog in combination with going PC only this gen means I have a large list of last gen games I am looking to get rid of.

Shipping within a day or 2 via USPS first class with tracking. Domestic US only looking for payment via paypal. Prices include shipping and all games are used between very good to like new condition unless stated otherwise, please PM if you want me to send along pictures of anything:

WTS

Xbox 360

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $16
Devil May Cry HD Collection: $12
Halo Anniversary: $12
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition: $12
Final Fantasy XIII: $10

PS3

Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Collection (note the vouchers for MGS1 and MGS1 VR missions have been used): $40
God of War Saga Collection (note the vouchers for the PSP games have been used) $15
Disgaea 4: $15
Journey Collector's Edition (includes Flow and Flower, also has an annoying vendor sticker on the front of the case): $15
Rathet & Clank Future a Crack in Time: $12
Heavy Rain: $12
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: $12

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Batman Arkham Asylum (Black label, non GH): $55 shipped

Not crapping on your price but is this game rare or something? Just curious. It's like $30 new on Amazon. What am I missing?

ryuen

I just perused eBay and saw that the non GH versions were going for a good amount. Shrug. Never take the first offer in a negotiation, right?

Recently did some upgrades to my PC and have some components to sell. I had a HD6950 Crossfire set up, so there are two of these cards available (purchased within 3 months of eachother)

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB

Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

$90 each, but let me know if you're interested in both and I'll give you a deal.

----

G. Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB 1333Mhz

Newegg product page

I only used these sticks for a year before upgrading to 2133Mhz RAM, so they are still in great condition.

$35

----

I also have 2 12 month PS+ Subscriptions available. $40 each

---

PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US
do you still have the ps+ ?

LordCanti

kU1Jw08l.jpg

Selling: Oculus Rift DK1, $300 shipped, CONUS only, Paypal Gift or Amazon GC.

Comes with the box and all the accessories, in lightly used condition. PM me.

kU1Jw08l.jpg

Selling: Oculus Rift DK1, $400 shipped OBO, CONUS only, Paypal Gift or Amazon GC.

Comes with the box and all the accessories, in lightly used condition. I'll include the TF2 hat code and Unity Pro Free Trial code if you'd like. PM me.

Why are you selling this for more than the price of the new prototype?

impact

Banned
WTB: Zelda ALBW, Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Bravely Default (digital/physical) at a good price

Also looking to buy a Circle Pad Pro XL

LordCanti

Why are you selling this for more than the price of the new prototype?

That's what they go for on Ebay.

The past 5 sales:

$404, $450, $360, $560, $620

I put OBO because I'm not that picky. DK2 is $370 shipped, so I'd like to get most of that by selling DK1 before it comes out, but I'd take less to not have to deal with Ebay.

Ecto311

Just got laid off sale!
Stuff priced with shipping included for in the US - outside of the US shipping is possible with the additional cost being paid. I take paypal and amazon payments. Try to ship asap with USPS or UPS depending on what is more efficient. Good feedback from previous sales here.

For sale FitBit Zip in Black.
v1Z8yoQl.jpg

6yMEoMDl.jpg

All in awesome condition just lost the outside of the box trying to get it working for someone and it was a duplicate gift and I can't return it without the packaging.
Looking for $30 shipped for the fitbit

Gshock Riseman - Gw9200-1
I have had this watch for a while and its in great condition. It has been worn to an office job and almost never in the sun, dirt, water, or any other conditions that would damage it.
Heres a link to it from gshock.com
http://www.gshock.com/watches/Master_of_G/GW9200-1

PTVhfY2l.jpg

1V7QLRVl.jpg

VmVZBvvl.jpg

The watch comes with the original box, tin, book and foam to be shipped in.

Looking for $160 shipped for the GShock Riseman

Games like new unless noted:
Pokemon Black 2 - $20
Pokemon White 2 - $20
Timesplitters Future Perfect Gamecube - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom