• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

edit: Sold

WTS:
WmCMwyZ.jpg

73kpR2t.jpg

PS Vita Model 1001 - Slightly used, shows very minor wear, no noticeable scratches. Is in great condition. Comes with USB/Power cable.
Trigger Grips included
8gb Vita Memory Card included
Persona 4 Golden included

Asking for $125 shipped to the US for all of the above via Paypal. Can provide higher resolution pictures if requested.

WTS:

Zelda 3DS XL (barely used and comes with sealed Fire Emblem Awakening) - $235 shipped
7LMhDi4l.jpg

XriCR2Sl.jpg

LN0mwmil.jpg

GtqOxOZl.jpg

hXgZYfZl.jpg

Infamous Second Son (unused Cole Legacy code) - $35 shipped

kuroshiki

Selling following games.

All are like new condition. Paypal gift only. =D

I sold nexus 7 2nd gen from here and got positive feedback.

1. Dynasty Warriors 8 PS3. $25 shipped.

2. Last of Us PS3 bundle version (paper case). $15 shipped. (It's still sealed) SOLD

3. GTA5 PS3. played like 10 hrs and can't handle it anymore. Not my type. $30 shipped.

4. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PS3 $25 shipped.

Thank you.

Positive Feedback for PepsimanVsJoe who sold me and awesome lot of JP Saturn games of one in which you can play as Pepsiman. Coincidence? I think not!

Thanks again!

I have a Dark Souls 2 CE Steam Code.

Willing to trade for 40$ in Xbox Gift Cards or better offer, such a Trials Fusion game code for Xbox One.

Please PM me.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Alright team, I'm moving and I've decided to liquidate some gaming stuff I haven't been using much lately. All prices are shipped to CONUS. I'll consider shipping elsewhere, but insurance is mandatory and paid by the buyer. Paypal gift preferred. All images are of the actual product you will receive, taken by me. All items are adult owned from a non-smoking house.

EDIT: Traded in to GS. Was worried I wouldn't get rid of them before I have to move this week, and I didn't want to miss their current TiS. :(

Selling my 3DS XL + games and accessories to get a Vita for life and hometown.

$220 shipped from Austin, TX in a medium size flat-rate priority USPS box to anywhere in the U.S.

I have owned the system since late 2012. It has been well cared for and remains in the case when not in use. Very minor wear to the system and screens.

Here's what you get...

Hardware:
-3DS XL
-Power A carrying case
-Circle Pad Pro XL
-8 GB Sandisk Ultra SD card
-AC adapter

3DS games:
-Code of Princess
-Resident Evil Revelations
-Shinobi

DS Games:
-Contra 4
-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
-Tenchu: Dark Secret
-Space Invaders Extreme
-Metroid Prime Hunters (demo)

I have cases and manuals for all of the games except for Metroid and Space Invaders. All games with cases are mint. All codes have been redeemed.

The bottom screen has a HORI screen protector and the top screen has no protector. To prevent the dreaded screen scratches from happening to the top screen I have installed bumpers. They have been in place for nearly a year. Buyer removes them if they are unwanted.

PayPal only. U.S. buyers only please.

Austin GAF knock off $10 for local pickup.

Not sure if anyone would be interested here, but I decided I need to upgrade to a larger monitor. So I'm selling my EIZO FORIS FG2421 which I've only had for a few months. It's in excellent condition and doesn't have any deal pixels or light bleeding. I got lucky with the factory lottery, so if you were looking to purchase one a little bit cheaper and not looking to gamble, this might be a good buy for you.

$499 shipped. Will ship in original box and everything included.

Josh7289

Japanese 3DS games
Everything is in excellent, like new condition. Please PM me if you're interested. I am reasonable with prices. Shipping is actual cost (or included in your offer), and I'll ship to anywhere in the world.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Fire Emblem: Kakusei)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends

Hip Hop

WTS:

Anyone interested in U.S. Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo codes?

You have a choice of one of these games with the code:

New Super Mario Bros.™ U
Pikmin™ 3
The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Party™ U

I'm trying to move Gamestop Credit into Paypal with this.

$30 Paypal for a code.

Converse

Banned
Positive feedback for killer, here -- very good experience selling him my Wii U hardware/software bundle. Payed promptly, was very communicative and polite throughout the process. Solid guy to deal with, and recommended.

coopolon

WTB Dragon Quest IX for DS. All I need is the cart. Looking to pay less than $7.50 shipped.

Must be able to mail it out relatively quickly (I want to get the dlc before wfc shuts down.)

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

gp6K2VK.jpg

• The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD - $30
  • Darksiders II (PS3) - $10
  • Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Wii) - $14
  • Mario Party DS (Cart Only) - $11
  • Tomb Raider [Sealed] (PS3) - $13
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $10
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $13
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10

Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Poster Set - $25

WTT:

I'll trade 1 or 2 of the items above for:
  • Bravely Default
  • Killzone Shadowfall

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

Certified Neogaf Seller - +14 Positive Feedback

WTS (Paypal or Google Wallet):

• Windows 7 Pro Retail Key 32/64 bit - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Key 32/64 bit - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30
  • Windows 8.1 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30

SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 280X 100363VXSR Video Card - $250
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Boost Clock: 1070MHz
Stream Processors: 2048 Stream Processors
Effective Memory Clock: 1550MHz (Effective 6200 Mbps)
Model #: 100363VXSR

PowerColor AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV3 Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - $250

These graphic cards are used.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF $35 (4 left!) and $50 cards***
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35 (10% off; limited supply), or $50 (10% off). If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *Low Stock*

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" DLC Codes and three Forza 5 "Bonus Car McLaren 12-C" DLC codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code, a Forza code, or both, just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Chairhome

For Sale:
black Nintendo 3DS - $80 shipped

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

I will drop the prices of most of these items by $1 everyday till they're sold. I just want them out.
Latest price drop: 5/13

3DS/DS cases (last case is a "penguin" case that has clear vinyl pouches to hold DS games. $2 each

DS, PS2, 360 and Gamecube games - $3 each
DDR Supernova
Metal Gear Solid 3
SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
Guitar Hero II
Soul Calibur III
Bully
Monster Rancher EVO - $7
Eye Toy Kinetic
Virtua Fighter Evolution
America's Test Kitchen
Ace Attorney 2 (Asian version, has full english text)
Picross 3D
Donkey Konga
DK Jungle Beat
Wii Fit - $2
Sin & Punishment
DJ Hero 2 (might have the equipment)
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

NGPC Gals Fighters - $20

360 Dead or Alive 5 - $3
Cowboy Bebop Remix complete DVD - hold
Supernatural the complete 2nd Season - $11

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $4
Dreamcast controller - $5
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $8
Gamecube controller- hold
3rd party light gun for PS2 - $4

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $40
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics upon request)
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $12 for both together
(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $9 together, or $4 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $7 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

WTB:
CronusMAX
Ps4 camera
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)

Want To Sell

digital-imperial.jpg

The Elder Scrolls Online: Digital Imperial Edition
Pre-order bonus: Explorer's Pack (not available anymore)
$50 for both codes
(Paypal gift only please)

(This is the North American version of the game, from Greenmangaming.com. It was purchased before the launch of the game, but only the early access code was used, not the Explorer's Pack or actual game codes.)

Digital Imperial Edition items:
Play as an Imperial in any alliance
Imperial White Horse
Craft Imperial Gear
Transform Into Imperial Gear
Rings of Mara
Mudcrab Vanity Pet

Explorer's Pack:
The ability for the player's characters to join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
Scuttler vanity pet
Bonus treasure maps for each zone in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom