• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

So I had this sitting around in my closet for years but I think its time for a new home. This is JP limited edition release of King of FIghters EX Neoblood Game Boy Advance CIB with the game as well. Unfortunately there is a couple of scratches on the screen but its and light scrathes on the back, but it still is in great condition. Looking to sell it for $80 shipped, USA only. PM me if you are interested, thanks!

MATfrUx.jpg

WTS

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Ultraviolet/iTunes code) - $2, paypal only

WTB

Yoshikage Kira code, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (US). PM me with an offer.

televator

Positive feedback for televator. Gave me a good deal on Dark Cloud 2. Easy to work with.

Positive Feedback for buyer Danferno. Glad you're happy with it.

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bite 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Chronicles of Riddick $10
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim
SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] $30
-Super Mario 64 [cart only] $15
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer

XBOX:
-Mega Man Anniversary SOLD
Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Geist $7
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash SOLD
-Metroid Prime [Disk Only] $5
PS2:
-Dark Cloud $10
-Dark Cloud 2 SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy Advance:
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $10
-Final Fantasy Tactics $10
-Donkey Kong Country $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $6
-Super Mario Land 2 $6
-Mega Man: Dr. Wyli's Revenge $6

Koppai

Guys I just lost my job on April 15th (still no job as of today). Need any help I can get when it comes to purchasing my stuff.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18
  • Mario Kart Promotion - $35 [Your choice of one of the following Digital Games...]
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Pikmin 3

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

zulux21

looking to sell a new sealed copy of witch and the hundred knights for $30 shipped
alternatively looking to trade it for Atelier logy

Geneijin

WTS:

Wii U 8 GB console. Includes GamePad, AC Adapter, original HDMI cable, and sensor bar. Opened but never used. Also includes 2 Remote Plus used (white & black) and 2 nunchuks used (white & black).

Selling everything for $250. Not including shipping. Open to offers.

I could also include Wind Waker HD (new), Angry Birds: Star Wars (new), and Wonderful 101 (new) with the rest for $320 total. Not including shipping. Again, I'm open to offers.

As for why I'm selling, I regret getting it early really, and I would rather have the cash instead.

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but how do you guys ship your games? Just in a sleeve with bubblewrap, or do you use a box or something else? How much does it usually cost you (assuming you're shipping within country)? Trying to figure this all out for setting prices.

kuroshiki

Guys I just lost my job on April 15th (still no job as of today). Need any help I can get when it comes to purchasing my stuff.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28 *ON HOLD*
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18
  • Mario Kart Promotion - $35 [Your choice of one of the following Digital Games...]
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Pikmin 3

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

Man. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can find better job that one you lost.

zulux21

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but how do you guys ship your games? Just in a sleeve with bubblewrap, or do you use a box or something else? How much does it usually cost you (assuming you're shipping within country)? Trying to figure this all out for setting prices.

It really depends on what and where I am selling it... and what I happen to have around.

when selling on ebay standard games I tend to just throw them in a bubble mailer... shipping cost is around $3.

When selling on Gaf I typically put the game in a bubble mailer.... and then in a box that is full of pillow fluff.... and then ship it that way... shipping cost is around $3.50. (the best way to use boxes is just reuse ones you get from places like gamestop and amazon as long as they are structurally sound :p)

SmokeMaxX

Box with bubble wrap inside; shipped via USPS First Class. A little more expensive than a bubble mailer, but more secure. Some people are collectors and don't want their game boxes crushed by idiot USPS employees.

Lemstar

One layer of bubble wrap + one layer of some other protection is almost always enough for a game, in my experience. (Personally, for games that aren't that expensive, I've been going with the really cheap option of one layer of trimmed bubble wrap in one of those office envelopes with clasps, cut in half, which is almost exactly the right size for a G1/G2 case. Saving bubble mailers from stuff you order is another way of cutting costs.)

Printing USPS shipping online is both significantly cheaper and quicker than going to a post office; I don't see why people would go in person unless they don't know better. The online price for USPS First Class is $1.93 up to 3oz, with the price increasing by a few cents for each ounce after that.

ryuen

My spring cleaning continues:

Qz3DIHVl.jpg

$35 shipped

CsgSG9Dl.jpg

$75 shipped (Gitaroo Man, Ace Combat 3 and Onimusha 3 have some wear on discs, but are probably still playable. At least they were from the time I played them 6 years ago lol. Definitely willing to take more pics if you're interested).

eWcVdtll.jpg

$160 shipped. Tecmo Bowl is still in shrinkwrap.

WTS:

Eshop code for either Pikmin 3, Wii Party U, Wind Waker HD, or New Super Mario Bros. U - $30
(Note: This is from the Mario Kart 8 promotion. I guarantee I will have it available to you day 1)

Majora's Mask Sealed Soundtrack (Club Nintendo Exclusive) - $20 shipped

PS3 Games:

The Last of Us (lightly used) - $22 shipped

2x Metal Gear Solid Legacy (sealed, brand new) - $50 (PLUS shipping, at cost)

Guardians of Middle Earth (full game download code, includes season pass) - $5

PS3 Accessories:

PlayStation Move controller (brand new, sealed) - $25 shipped

PlayStation Move Navigation controller (brand new, sealed) - $20 shipped

360 Games:

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (lightly used) - $20 shipped

Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (brand new) - $16 shipped

Other:

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (Limited Edition Goodies in mint condition, NO GAME) - $22 shipped

Wii Party U (Brand New, includes Wii Remote Plus!) - $45 shipped
OR Wii Party U (Game Only, Brand New) - $18 shipped

Night Owl Optics 42mm Night Vision monocular (mint condition, used once) - $115 shipped

Fender Mustang Pro Rock Band Controller (360, barely used) - $55 shipped

Also selling digital codes and never played Blurays and DVDs out of combo packs I own. I will sell digital codes for $3, Blurays for $10 (shipped), and DVDs for $7 (shipped):

Amazing Spiderman (Bluray, and DVD)
Step Up Revolution (UV code)
Prometheus (UV code)
The Dark Knight Rises (UV code)
Fast and Furious 1 (UV code)
Fast and Furious 4 (UV code)
21 Jump Street (UV code)
Ice Age Continental Drift (Bluray, DVD that also includes Digital Copy)
Toy Story 3 (Digital Copy disc for $5 shipped)

antibolo

Banned
Will buy Borderlands 2 code from person who bought the Vita 2000 bundle and doesn't want it. PM me your price.

EDIT: Fulfilled. Positive feedback to Beezy for straightforward transaction

Shady859

bump after looooooong weekend

For Sale:
1 Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8.
$30 each Paypal gift or Amazon credit.
Pay in full now or $10 down to hold till game releases.

Full Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you can get both Nintendo points for MK8 and redeem for free full digital download of your choice of 1st party games listed below on the right.
doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Full promo details here

1 MK8 Club Nintendo code pending release day to tm24.
1 to ( your name could be here :p )

GAF+9 with 1 more positive pending
+58 on CAG -> shady859

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
WTB Software:
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Pass
Trading Software below for Steam/Origin Keys:
  • Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
  • Steam:
  • Limbo
  • Bastion
  • Origin:
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
  • Dead Space x2
  • Mirror's Edge x2

WTB

NVIDIA Shield

Would like to ship to Grand Portage, Minnesota. Looking for a good price since they are now $199.99 through NVIDIA directly with free shipping.

Trading/Selling:

• Witch and the Hundred Knights *Includes OST* (PS3, sealed) - $35 shipped
  • Pokemon X eShop download code - $20
  • Elder Scrolls V Legendary Edition (PC) - $20
  • Gran Turismo 6 15th Anniversary Edition (sealed) - $40 shipped

PM Me please. I'm a NeoGAF GOLD seller

Thanks

JPS Kai

This is my first time trying to sell here on NeoGAF, so be gentle! All prices below include shipping fees. I ship via USPS First Class mail for small items, Parcel Post for items that don't quality for FC, and Media Mail for strategy guides.:

Strategy Guides:
Ni no Kuni Hardcover. (Opened, but DLC code unused) $23
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness. (Sealed, comes with Raspberyl DLC) $20
Pokemon Stadium (N64) $7

Incomplete Collector's Editions:
Diablo 3 (PC). Includes everything *BUT* artbook and CD key for Diablo 3. I have not used the soulstone flash drive and already owned D2/LoD. $40
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3). Does not include registration key. $50 **On hold, possibly splitting apart and selling items individually**
Code of Princess (3DS) Outer box and soundtrack. Includes everything BUT game cart. $7
Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha (Vita) Includes everything BUT game cart $14

Imports:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (PS3) $23, Japanese import, DLC code for extra character has not been redeemed
Toukiden (Vita) $23 Asian region, includes three DLC vouchers that have not been redeemed
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 1 (PS3) European import. English text, Japanese voices. $23

maxcriden

This is my first time trying to sell here on NeoGAF, so be gentle! All prices below include shipping fees. I ship via USPS First Class mail for small items, Parcel Post for items that don't quality for FC, and Media Mail for strategy guides.:

Strategy Guides:

Super Mario 3D World (Sealed, comes with 12-month calendar) $1

I just wanted to jump in and say this is a superb guide, especially for the price. I think I paid $30 or so for it when it came out, and I don't normally buy strategy guides but it's a really nice package, and the calendar has been adorning my fridge all year. It's a great calendar. May is Cat Goomba!

Silh

GAF Plus

Figure GAF, I've moved into a place of my own and am parting with some figures in exchange for some financial wiggle room. I have:

Odin Sphere: SIF EX Velvet PVC Figure
Satsuriku no Jango: Donne Anonime 1/8 Scale PVC Figure

I can send pics of my own through PM. Both figures have not been taken out of the box. Make me a good offer that covers shipping (PayPal gift only) and we'll see what we can work out!

Adding

Astro A40 Wireless Headset (White) - $200 shipped obo
Barely used. Everything included along with $20 headset case.​
MGS 4 Limited Edition (box and bonus discs only) - best offer
Honestly don't know what to do with this now that I have the Legacy Collection.​
Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $22 shipped

Can knock down prices if you're willing to trade JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle or Muramasa Rebirth.

maxcriden

WTB (or trade for)!

Pikmin Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door GCN
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures GCN
Kirby: Air Ride GCN
Ghost Trick DS
Zelda: Spirit Tracks DS

Wario Ware GBA
Klonoa Wii and GBA games
Wii Classic Controllers or Classic Controller Pros

WTS or Trade:

GCN:

Zelda: Wind Waker CIB, good condition - $25

DS:

Scribblenauts CIB - $7
Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (cart only) - $12

GBA (all cart only):

Namco Museum - $7
Zelda: Link to the Past & Four Swords - $17

3DS

Rayman 3D (cart only) - $12

All prices shipped in continental US. Happy to ship elsewhere for an additional charge. I have 10+ positive feedback. Will take Paypal or Amazon GC, Paypal preferred. I'm open to any offers and if you buy multiple games I'll be happy to negotiate on price.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $1 (drops cards)

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

The Stanley Parable
Jazzpunk
The Secret World
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2
The Banner Saga

1 game: Bubble mailer, size #0, $3 lettermail within Canada.
More games: Bigger envelope or box, $11-20 depending on size, speed, and tracking. I always use Canada Post.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
yci46l2l.jpg

Mad Men S1-5 blu-ray bundle: $30/shipped
like new – only S1/2 were ever even played

zOhvHafl.jpg

Eastbound & Down S1-3 blu-ray bundle: $25/shipped
like new – only S1 was ever even played

fEkDeP4l.jpg

Roku XDS: $35/shipped
Not gonna lie: this thing is pretty damn slow compared to newer players, and can no longer do HD streaming with Netflix. HOWEVER, if you need a unit that has wifi AND ethernet, an optical out port, and can output video via standard RCA cables (rare with streaming players) and/or component cables (with adapter sold separately from Roku for $10), this is one of the best ways to go. Comes with everything but the A/V cables, which I'm willing to bet you have an extra set of. :)

I don't sell often, but do have good feedback! US & PayPal only.

Positive feedback for blazenumb1

Purchased Diablo III Reaper of Souls for me and had it shipped to my house.

Will definitely buy from him again.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom