• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight

WTS:

bf-premium.png

1x BF4 Premium Membership (USA PS4 PSN Code - instant delivery!) - $48 PP GIFT

Super Positive feedback for MikeE21286 purchasing my Borderlands 2 vita code.
Even though he can't activate it right now he paid in good faith. Couldn't ask for a better buyer!

Thanks Mike!

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Hey,

I'm looking for a case for my Dragon Quest V for the DS is anyone has one without a game kicking around, or even the game and the case for cheap enough.

Also need a case for a Metroid Prime Hunters DS.

asdad123

Anyone interested in a Wind Waker HD Collectors edition (The one with the figurine)?

I was planning on playing the game, however now that its free with the MK8 promo, I figure Id sell it and just get the download version.

The collectors edition is still sealed and unopened, however it has a slight tear in the front. I will take a picture of it later tonight.

Looking for $85 shipped in the US. Last couple on ebay for $94.87 to $109.99.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for Spanish Wrath!

Traded me a Steam Copy of Dark Souls II. Communication was quick and he was plenty friendly.

Thanks!

mug

Positive feedback for BeEatNU.

Promptly shipped - had some issues with the post office but everything was taken care of. Thanks BeEatNU

Hex

Banned
Positive, premium AP1 tier feedback as usual for NoRéN
Received Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Epic Mickey Wii all perfect even had the extras from Epic Mickey tossed in.

So I'll be getting Mario Kart 8 at launch and wanted to maybe get to throw this out there and maybe get a deal going ahead of time like some people already are.

Want to trade: Download code for either New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, or Wii Party U.

You pick which one. I will register the game on my CN account and then pm you the download code.

Will trade for one of the following: (Physical games I want CIB. Would be great if CN code in them wasn't used but wouldn't care either way.)
-$35 eShop Code
-$35 amazon email gift card
-Kirby's Return to Dream Land* (Wii)
-Pokemon Heart Gold* (DS) (Doesn't have to include Pokewalker, just regular CIB.)
-Pandora's Tower (Wii)
-Yoshi's New Island (3DS)
-Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
-Pokemon Y (3DS)
-Pokemon X (3DS)
-Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
-Entrian Odyssey IV (3DS)
-Entrian Odyssey 1 Remake (3DS)
-Dangan Ronpa (PSV)

*I call these two my very lucky day ones. Especially Kirby, since I never got to play it. ;_;

Wii System (Used, in good condition) ($50)
Console
Classic Controller
Gamecube Controller
Ninchuck
Wiimote
Wii Sports
Virtual Console Games: Mario 1-3/RPG/Paper Mario, FF3, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Mega Man 1/3/10, Metroid, Startropics

Wii Games
Wii Balance Board + Wii Fit Plus ($25)
Wii Sports Resort ($10)

BLU-RAYS
The Walking Dead Season 1: 3-Disc Collector's Set ($10)
Trick 'r Treat [Halloween, not Gene Simmons] ($10)

DVD
SNL: Chris Farley, Gilda Radner ($10 each)

Positive feedback for Spanish Wrath!

Traded me a Steam Copy of Dark Souls II. Communication was quick and he was plenty friendly.

Thanks!

Positive feedback for Skel1ingt0n

Traded a couple of MS Points Cards.

A really nice guy to make trades. He was really friendly as well.

Thank you very much!

I want to sell the bonus game that you get for registering Mario Kart 8. Would like to use the money to get Mario Kart 8. Would be a USA code.

$30 Paypal or Walmart e-gift card.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone interested in a large Gamestop GC?

I have $500 from trading in my XB1 and some miscellaneous games. I only have two feedbacks here so I'd be willing to send first to an established GAFer, or we could look at getting an intermediary.

I'd like to get $440 for it. Hit me up if you're interested!

Reminder: If you buy a system at Gamestop with this GC, you will not have to pay tax!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

sladeums

Anyone interested in a large Gamestop GC?

I have $500 from trading in my XB1 and some miscellaneous games. I only have two feedbacks here so I'd be willing to send first to an established GAFer, or we could look at getting an intermediary.

I'd like to get $440 for it. Hit me up if you're interested!

Reminder: If you buy a system at Gamestop with this GC, you will not have to pay tax!

You might find it easier to use your credit to buy Amazon.com gift cards then resell those.

The Amazon credit will get snatched up wayyy quicker than Gamestop and it'd likely be easier to sell in the smaller denominations.

Talon

WTS

Blue 3DS XL - Mint condition, Hori protector applied to both screens
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Pokemon X
Note: All games are complete with box and manual.

$210 for the whole lot shipped in the continental US.

Thanks for looking!

Just bought a 2DS thanks to the $99 target deal, I know there was/is a Pokemon bundle out there with a digital code, any chance someone has a code for sale?

piratethingy

You might find it easier to use your credit to buy Amazon.com gift cards then resell those.

The Amazon credit will get snatched up wayyy quicker than Gamestop and it'd likely be easier to sell in the smaller denominations.

Ooh I didn't think about that, thank you.

WTS:

PS3:
Lightning Returns Piggyback Guide: $20 shipped

Fitness:

FoEnqJi.jpg

Fitness:
Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $80 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Brofield

Looking to buy:

[GAMECUBE]
Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1 & 2 Plus
Gamecube controller joystick cap

[NINTENDO 64 (N64)]
Banjo-Tooie
(Possibly) Conker's Bad Fur Day (I already own it, but the cartridge is very finicky: trying to see if it can be repaired first)

Positive (seller) feedback for SmokeMaxX. Dude is a gentleman and a scholar...held my order (the last of his stock no less) after I was out of commission, and delinquent in my communications...I tip my hat to you good sir!

SmokeMaxX

Positive (seller) feedback for SmokeMaxX. Dude is a gentleman and a scholar...held my order (the last of his stock no less) after I was out of commission, and delinquent in my communications...I tip my hat to you good sir!

Haha. Positive Feedback for Great Poster. Should be renamed Great Buyer!

piratethingy

Anyone done this recently? I've just ran across an old CAG thread that lists this as no longer being available.

Anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom