• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Selling these figures (All in perfect used condition, taken out of the box only for swift pictures/checking. Boxes also in prime condition):

Shipping cost quotes to be discussed and informed of after interest shown, since I don't know the shipping costs off-hand. But know that:

- I will never cheat the customer.

- I will even charge slightly less than my office's rate.

img_0605bjunp40rd1.jpg

1/8 (Good Smile Company) Henrietta - $40 - SOLD!

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Miyako (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $20

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Yuno (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $20

Geneijin

For Sale

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Platform: your choice)

I was thinking about preordering Wolfenstein just for the reward certificates ($20 worth) and trading the game in somewhere. Instead of that, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a cheap copy for $35 plus S&H? PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Pending.

Is anyone selling any PSN codes that accepts amazon payments?

Not really too interested in a discount or anything, but I was hoping to buy some codes off amazon using my payments account, but you can only use credit cards, and I'm waiting for my new card to arrive still.

mylasthope

Neo Member
WTS:

Gigabyte GeForce 780 GTX GHz Edition for $470 shipped. Works perfectly except I had to move one of the fan cables away from the fan to get it to spin. However, once I did that, I've had absolutely no problems.

Zing

Banned
Since we have a burst of 3DS demands, maybe someone wants either of these new condition retail 3DS games CIB.

$25 shipped for Animal Crossing New Leaf
$20 shipped for Mario Tennis Open

Selling lots of games. I accept PayPal and trades for things on my want list. All games are complete (minus CN codes for Nintendo games) and in great condition, unless otherwise noted. Shipping to the continental U.S. is included in the prices. I'll ship elsewhere too, but you will have to cover additional costs.

** LARGE LIST OF GAMES REMOVED FOR QUOTE**

I sent a PM your way. I know there have been some issues with the messaging system at times and specifically I personally had issues with the messaging and a couple different Gaffers didn't receive my messages a while back so wanted to alert you in here also.

I'm interested in possibly purchasing a few more games on your list. Shoot me a message when you get a chance so we can see if we can work something out. Thanks!

RPGCrazied

Anyone have Rogue Galaxy for the PS2 in good condition for around $20? Or maybe a trade or something.
----

EDIT: Nevermind, eBay had one for $13 mint! Woot!

kyoakuma

Banned
Checking interest:

Also, A gaming Desktop

AMD6300 Six Core Processor
8gb ram
AMD 7870
750GB HD
600w PSU

Great system, MB did not come with IO shield but you really dont need it

asking $485

have a couple feed back here, also have 310 feedback on ebay.

adding pc photos

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

Eh update cause i need it gone, the video card is actually a 7870.

WANT TO SELL

Borderlands 2 Vita code. I got it yesterday with the purchase of my Vita slim.

I'm also selling the 8GB memory card it came with.

I'm asking for $30 for the BL2 code and $15 for the Memory card.

Danferno

Logitech PS3 Bluetooth adaptor. This is required for older Harmony remotes to control a PS3. It has an IR receiver on the front, which takes the button presses from the Harmony remote and converts them to bluetooth (the PS3 sees the adaptor as a bluetooth remote). I've used it for years with no issues. Selling because I bought a new remote that has bluetooth built-in.

$10 shipped to the US. I can do Amazon Payments/gift cards or PayPal gift. Please PM me if you're interested.
Sold!

Selling:

kindle paperwhite (great condition)
- wifi version with special offers , just purchased in late December. -
$60 shipped in the CONUS

JS Joust PS Move bundle:
2 like new
(Never used, though opened) Move controllers and the charging cradle to charge both of them
$24 shipped in the CONUS

If someone wants both the Move bundle and the kindle paperwhite, I will do it for $80 shipped.

I have awesome feedback here on GAF and on eBay, so buy with confidence!

leroidys

WTB

Megaman X8
Catherine (PS3)

+ any cool, random capcom, konami, sega or nintendo stuff

PM me if you're looking to sell any of these!

Jesb

How exactly are we keeping track of positive feedback for a certain member? Shouldn't we have our own feedback threads to look up feedback?

Want Local Purchase from Toronto only or anyone able to meet in Toronto.

Want:

Any PSP model that is in great condition with minimal marks and such, also need a charger.

Offer:

Trade my PSP 1000 model which isn't so good looking, don't have a charger with it :p .

Or

Pay $20-$30

Alternatively:

Want: Brand-new PSP 3000 in box.

Offer:

Trade my used Black DSi with The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition with charger, near perfect condition.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Nostremitus

What can i say. Helped me get a windows key. Much cheaper than other sellers and actually responded to messages. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Also trading 1 scrap for a Spelunky shopkeeper card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom