• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF $50 cards***
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35, or $50 (10% off; limited supply!). If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *Low Stock*

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" XBL DLC Codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (Playstation 2)

Like new! Factory sealed and never opened. Includes Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. On Amazon, this goes for $45.00 new. I'll sell it for $27.00 which includes shipping cost.

I prefer Amazon Payments if possible on this item.

AQyOlmc.jpg

ILoveBish

Office 2013 key - $60

Assassins Creed Liberation for Vita, cart only. Looking to trade for something like Dead or Alive vita or dragons crown vita.

For Sale:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition $90 + Shipping

-Like new, comes with everything and all the boxes.

Pictures available upon request

Hollycat

WTB PS4 games.

The only full game I have is AC4. Looking for any others that aren't sport related.

WTS:
All prices are without shipping. Add $5 for each complete order. US only

DS games:
Ace Attorney Games
Phoenix Wright 1: $20
Miles Edgeworth: $20
Apollo Justice: $20
I'll sell all three to the same buyer for $50.
No cases included, games only.
PS3 games (unless otherwise stated, include cases):
Battlefield Bad Company $5
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $10
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10
Bioshock $10
Bioshock 2 $10
Crysis 2 $10
Dead Island GOTY $10
Deus Ex (Blank Black Case) $5
Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds $5
Jak and Daxter Collection $10

Mass Effect Thane $30

Deus Ex Adam Jenson $85

Kat Halo $45

To help influence you to buy, here is a pic of Yuna and Rikku about to kiss passionately
b3mKfJi.jpg

ryuen

Spring cleaning continues...Prices listed are for PP Gifted, add 4% for invoice.

Ideally, I'd just like to sell off the lots as one whole thing, but really I'm open to any kinds of offers. Just let me know what you want to do and we'll go from there.

Tgj36YIl.jpg

$45 shipped, front cover missing from manual, but everything else is in pretty solid condition. Tested.

k1BtU2Bl.jpg

$175 shipped. Tabs on Virtua Pro Wrestling cart cut to fit on US machines. I don't have a working N64 to test, but I'm willing to take any pics of any cart you want. They've just been sitting on a shelf for the past 6-7 years.

RiAHrcu.jpg

$30 shipped. Apparently people collect these? I just happened to come across one while working at an old job. #shrug

CwVbOwP.jpg

$30 shipped

3NyplnA.jpg

$85 shipped. The label on the Gunstar Heroes cart is kinda jacked. Same situation here with the N64 carts, can't test them right now, but they've all been played and they've all just sat on the same shelf.

QPUgChv.jpg

(All come with original casing/manuals except for Bomberman)

Sonic CD - $20 shipped
Street Fighter Alpha - $25 shipped
Yakuza 2 - $60 shipped
Saturn Bomberman - $60 shipped (case only)
JSRF Music Sampler $30 shipped (brand new in shrinkwrap)

LqyCRnj.jpg

$100 shipped. Tested carts, all work great, some more dinged up than others (Ice Climbers is in great condition, while Contra has some marker writing on the back of the cart).

ndompjr.jpg

$130 shipped. Tested, all work.

WTS

16gb Google Nexus 10 tablet

Purchased from the Google Play store in February of 2013. It's currently running the latest version of android. Pics available if needed.

Lightly used and comes with a charger and tablet stand, no box.

Looking for $275

I'd prefer to sell to someone in the GTA as I live in Canada but I will entertain all offers.

Hollycat

It is a code that was emailed to me for preordering the game.

I never played the first one. I heard each one is better than the last but what do I know? I want to sell the code :p

I can do $10 (commissioned some art!)
PM Me your paypal please. (assuming you use paypal)
Edit: goin ta sleep in about 10 min. So if you send the PM, probably wont get paid till tomorrow.

Is anyone selling a product key for office mac version 2011? I'm really in a tight pinch, dropped my old laptop in a bucket of water and bought a new MacBook Air. I have the cd but can't find the product key to get office and download it. I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out here.

Thank you

NeOak

Is anyone selling a product key for office mac version 2011? I'm really in a tight pinch, dropped my old laptop in a bucket of water and bought a new MacBook Air. I have the cd but can't find the product key to get office and download it. I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out here.

Thank you

You could do a trial of Office 365 for a month. It will give you access to Office for Mac 2011 while the trial runs.

Petrie

Banned
Any interesting offers are welcome. Willing to trade KZ SF straight up for something.

I have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Fire Emblem Awakening
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall
NFS

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Want:

Fun offers.

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

mug

WTS - Computer (No HDD/OS)

jnsvw0B.jpg

Specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 630 (2.8Ghz)
ASUS AM3 motherboard mATX (unsure as to the model # at the moment 1xPCIe16, 1xPCIe1, 2xPCI ... pretty sure it's this one)
4GB Crucial 1600 DDR3 (2x2GB)
Fractal Core 1000 mATX case
Antec 430w PSU (molex peripheral cables - I'll include a SATA adapter)

Tested working and without issues.

I'm in the DFW area and I'd prefer to sell in person rather than ship everything.

Accepting offers.

Also selling: BFG GeForce GTX 285 - $90 shipped.

SDFocHU.jpg

Tested working and this monster needs ~ a 600w PSU, can't stress that enough.

THEF3AR

Looking to sell some stuff to fellow Gaffers!

I will ship within the U.S. and only to PayPal verified addresses.

Nintendo 3DS XL (Purchased 5/2/14 to play Pokemon. In mind condition. Will ship it to you with original box and manuals. Also, a black sleeve with holders for games.)

Nintendo 3DS XL - $150
Nintendo 3DS XL with Pokemon X - $175

I also have a couple OG Xbox games.

Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
Conker: Live and Reloaded.
Halo
Halo 2.

PM for details!!

Thank you!

cyber_ninja

Ps3 Eye Camera. $11

Mass effect 2 for ps3. $6
Metal Gear Solid psone $6

Talladega Nights Blu ray $6

Fifa 14 ps4. $30

FF X-2 for psv digital code. $10

WTS:

Eshop code for either Pikmin 3, Wii Party U, Wind Waker HD, or New Super Mario Bros. U - $30
(Note: This is from the Mario Kart 8 promotion. I guarantee I will have it available to you day 1)

Majora's Mask Sealed Soundtrack (Club Nintendo Exclusive) - $20 shipped

PS3 Games:

The Last of Us (lightly used) - $22 shipped

2x Metal Gear Solid Legacy (sealed, brand new) - $50 (PLUS shipping, at cost)

Guardians of Middle Earth (full game download code, includes season pass) - $5

PS3 Accessories:

PlayStation Move controller (brand new, sealed) - $25 shipped

PlayStation Move Navigation controller (brand new, sealed) - $20 shipped

360 Games:

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (lightly used) - $20 shipped

Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (brand new) - $16 shipped

Other:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (mint condition) - $25 shipped

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (Limited Edition Goodies in mint condition, NO GAME) - $22 shipped

Wii Party U (Brand New, includes Wii Remote Plus!) - $45 shipped
OR Wii Party U (Game Only, Brand New) - $18 shipped

Night Owl Optics 42mm Night Vision monocular (mint condition, used once) - $115 shipped

Fender Mustang Pro Rock Band Controller (360, barely used) - $55 shipped

Also selling digital codes and never played Blurays and DVDs out of combo packs I own. I will sell digital codes for $3, Blurays for $10 (shipped), and DVDs for $7 (shipped):

Amazing Spiderman (Bluray, and DVD)
Step Up Revolution (UV code)
Prometheus (UV code)
The Dark Knight Rises (UV code)
Fast and Furious 1 (UV code)
Fast and Furious 4 (UV code)
21 Jump Street (UV code)
Ice Age Continental Drift (Bluray, DVD that also includes Digital Copy)
Toy Story 3 (Digital Copy disc for $5 shipped)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I have a bunch of barnes and noble e gift cards I'm looking to trade for amazon gift cards or paypal money. Willing to take a pretty significant loss on them since I have no use for these cards. Something like 7$ for 10$ etc maybe even less, just basically doing an interest check in this thread.

SummitAve

Banned
WTB:

Zelda ALBW (3ds) digital code.
Fire Emblem Awakening digital
Pretty much any 3ds digital title besides pokemon, and animal crossing.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys a bit of a newb question here. I'm trying to sell my old motherboard/cpu/cooler combo and haven't got any luck amongst my friends/co workers so I'm thinking about maybe trying my luck here.

So how do you guys evaluate the shipping costs? I'm in Québec btw.

Thanks!

kennah

Hey guys a bit of a newb question here. I'm trying to sell my old motherboard/cpu/cooler combo and haven't got any luck amongst my friends/co workers so I'm thinking about maybe trying my luck here.

Thanks!
Shipping from Canada sucks. What are your old parts? I might be interested and am coming to Quebec next month.

JayEH

FOR SALE

All prices are shipped.

Xbox 360 Slim 4GB - $110

Comes with Console and power brick. I can throw in an old white wired Xbox 360 controller also if you want.

Wii - $50

Comes with power brick, AV cables, one WiiMote, 10GB SD card, and sensor bar.

Sensor bar no longer has the "sticky stuff" on the bottom of it but still works just fine and can be put on top of your TV.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) - $25
Batman: Arkham Origins (Xbox 360) - $20
Demon's Souls - $15
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - $22

Will ship only to Continental US. Paypal Gift. Can provide pictures upon request. Willing to entertain offers for the things listed above.

Shady859

Thanks!

Not sure if your Canadian mail website does it but for USPS to figure a price is super easy even for other countries. I just weigh the package and then use a far away zip code 90210 Beverly Hills CA and it shows a price. Closer is cheaper usually. If you want to try a few 41042 is FLorence KY and the other side of the US. Same works with UPS etc etc, hope this helped.

Hi Guys,

Offloading a few items I have in my possession. Never sold on GAF, but I have a decent track record on eBay (willing to verify) and I have been on GAF since 2011.

Selling:

Officially licensed J1nx Starcraft 2 T-Shirt (L) - Marine vs Hydralisk

Got this as a crowd giveaway from the official SC2 launch event in SoCal in 2010. Brand new never worn. I don't even like SC2, so hopefully another GAF member could use it.

Asking for $15 Paypal Shipped to the US

Also selling a near-mint condition copy of The Legend of Zelda, Links Awakening + my limited edition Gold Gameboy Pocket. Everything is tested and works great.

Please make me a realistic offer via PM.

Megasoum

Banned
Alright well here we go.

WTS

Combo Motherboard/CPU/FAN. Selling as one package.

-MSI P67A-G43 (B3) P67 ATX LGA1155 DDR3 2PCI-E16 3PCI-E 2PCI SLI CrossFireX SATA3 USB3 Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 2400 Quad Core Processor LGA1155 3.1GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB WITH Stock Fan
- CPU COOLER MASTER GEMINI II M4 SOCKET LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155

275$ shipped. Shipping to Canada only.

Cardon

I'm selling this stuff to save money for a PS4 so any interest in these items would be greatly appreciated.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese Premium Package (includes game, bonus DVD with trailers, novelization, mini Shaogohod statue) - $180

Metal Gear Solid 4: Gunmetal Grey Japanese PS3 - $200
This is the Gunmetal Grey MGS4 themed PS3 that was released in Japan. It includes the original box and the Gunmetal Grey DualShock 3 (which was never sold separately). This was bought as a display item (I'm a big MGS fan) so the console is in perfect condition since it was never used as a primary gaming console. SPECIAL NOTE: This console is not backwards compatible with PS1/PS2 games from either the NA, EU, or JP regions.

Star Wars Master Replica Darth Vader Lightsaber - $90.
In near perfect condition, has a few minor/barely noticeable scratches on hilt of saber. Lights & sounds still work.

PayPal payment preferred. If you wish to see additional pics of any of the items just shoot me a PM.

is anyone selling a mint condition 3ds (original model)? color doesn't matter

edit: sorry, i forgot to mention that i'm looking for one on firmware 4.1-4.5

Athreous

WTB:

Pokemon X

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Monster Hunter 3

Bravely Default

Kid Icarus Uprising

Zelda A link Between Worlds

I'm looking for 15$-25$ deals depending on which game =)

Prodigal

Banned
Selling a used Evga 560 GTXI Ti graphics card. Used for about a year, haven't had any problems with it. Never been overclocked as well. Looking for $50 shipped. Will also trade for Vita stuff or a Steam code for Wolfenstein. A little specific, but why not!

Iskander

Neo Member
Stuff for sale - all positive feedback here on GAF! All prices include shipping to US addresses. Overseas business is extra.

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational (PS Vita): $10
Wipeout 2048 (PS Vita): $10
Project X Zone (3DS): $15
Ni No Kuni (PS3): $12
Club Nintendo Card Case 18 w/Zelda artwork (sealed): $25

Shinkai Collection (DVD) with Voices of a Distant Star and The Place Promised in Our Early Days - very good condition: $50

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Edition lot: This is a little off the wall, but worth a shot. A big pile of WFRP 3rd edition stuff - the Core Set, Player's Guide, all of the player expansions, extra dice - everything you'd want to play the game. PM with offers or for more info.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard 2nd gen: $40
This has had one adult owner, nice and clean, works perfectly. I upgraded to a Kindle Paperwhite, hence the replacement.

Pictures available on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom