• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollycat

WTB 3DS XL $100~. (not pink)
Also looking for pokemon y, smt V, FE:A, and a few other 3ds games if I can find a really good 3ds price.

WTT:
I just ordered an R9 290, and it came with the normal promotion for a redemption code for three free game downloads from AMD's "Gold" tier games. I would like to trade this promotion code for Watchdogs for PC. You can see the game selection here:

http://www.amd.com/radeonrewards.

I'll even throw in a few bucks if needed

WTS(US Only)
HAF 922 medium tower - $95. Tower is in great condition. Has a very small scratch on the side. Has three fans installed already. Paypal gift.

GigSFPil.jpg

OBHrec9l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Suikoden III, IV, V collection (PS2) - $70. Suikoden 3 and 5 have their original case, and manual. Suikoden 4 does not. Discs show some signs of wear but they all work perfectly. Paypal gift.

mqZWCBxl.jpg

POgbTFZl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $35. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Star Ocean The Second Story(PS1) - $25. Paypal gift only

bqmCEpYl.jpg
HWTFeLBl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Xenogears(PS1) - $30. Case has a small piece missing. Paypal gift only.

j2kDW9Tl.jpg
J70F3gSl.jpg

Postive seller feedback for Chairhome. I bought a handful of games off of him and everything arrived quickly and in good condition. Some look like they just had the seal removed prior to sending. Definitely recommend and would buy from again!

OK, here's my first listing. I unfortunately don't have any feedback.

All right, here's some housekeeping stuff:

- U.S. only (sorry to my GAF friends outside of the U.S. :( )
- I don't have a PayPal account. I'm hoping I can just get paid via Amazon Payments, but PM me and we can figure something out.
- I'll be shipping via USPS.
- The packaging is extremely beat up, including cracks, and missing pieces of the plastic packaging. The adapter itself appears unharmed and in fantastic condition, but it is unopened and I haven't tested it. I purchased it on clearance years ago, and this is the condition it was in. Don't say I said it was in better condition than it turns out to be. :p If you want additional pictures I can take some more.

GameCube Broadband Adapter, Unopened - I'm asking $70 shipped.

kyoakuma

Banned
WTB BF4 PS3 to PS4 Upgrade code, send PM with offer.

Also, selling origin account with titanfall. I literally played it 5-6 times, but im leaving pc gaming so its there. you get the account and pass word.

$25 for that. let me know!

maxcriden

Hmm I just found that gamestop cell those codes hehe

Oh, nice. I don't know if laypersons have access to those codes ordinarily, though. It's possible, it just might be tough. You might have better luck buying a Gamestop coupon or GC on CheapassGamer or something at that point.

Looking to sell or trade:

HAVE:

PSN Credit $50 x 1
PSN Credit $10 x 1
GONE

I'm just trying to gauge whether or not there is any interest in this. I'm getting a new phone in the next couple days, and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in an 16gb Verizon iPhone 4. I actually bought this from gamestop about a year ago for over $200, and I'm just looking to get something for it.

I also have a plastic/rubber case that I've used that protects the phone very well, so I will include that. Charger cable is also included, even though it's not pictured.

If anyone wants to buy, please send me an offer, because I'm really not sure what this would be valued at. I'm more interested in trades for the PSN cards for items on my list, but if you have none of the items on my list, I would also be interested in Amazon gift cards in exchange. The back has some scratches on it, but other than that, the phone looks perfect on the front, and works great.

I'm actually very interested in trades if anyone else is. I may be posting in the future looking for more games and such, but here are a few things I'm interested in:

Games Wanted
PS2:

PS2 Fat System (only if it's in really good shape. I have one that works, but it's kinda rough. Someone must've used it as a slide card modded system at one time cuz the front tray is broke)
PS2 Network Adapter
PS2 40gb HDD
Ape Escape 2
Ape Escape 3
Dark Cloud 2
Dragon Ball Z Budakai 2
Metal Gear Solid Essentials Collection
Resident Evil Outbreak
Rouge Galaxy

Gamecube:
Memory card
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Any Resident Evil games
Killer 7
Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
Soul Calibur 2
Star Fox Assault
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Star Fox Adventures
P.N. 03
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Original Xbox:
Xbox System with cables
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Conker Live & Reloaded
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance
Soul Calibur 2
Shenmue 2
Burnout 3: Takedown
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY (or whatever it's called) edition
Black

That's all for now. I realize I'm interested in a lot of stuff, and I do not expect to get even 1/5 of what I'm asking for for my iPhone, but since I'm posting this now, I thought I'd see if anyone had some of these items and would be interested in a trade as well.

If you're not interested in the iPhone, but still may have some of the games/items I'm looking for, please feel free to let me know though! I will have some money in about a month from now, and I will be looking to buy some of these things if I can find them.

Positive buyer feedback for LQX! Sold him a copy of Chrono Trigger DS, was very quick with the payment, and very easy to communicate with!

Looking to sell: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens

I've had this lens for just over a year and recently upgraded. I don't have an accurate count on the number of photos taken with it, but it's safe to say it's in the high 1000s or low 2000s. I've taken good care of this lens and have had zero problems with it. great starter lens if you're looking to get into the 50mm prime stuff. comes with original box, documentation, and both lens caps.

Looking for $80 shipped.

3Ogc5hE.jpg

Koppai

Guys I just lost my job on April 15th (Still no job, I've applied for 50 and still nothing!!!). Need any help I can get when it comes to purchasing my stuff.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $25
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $25
  • Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Super Music Collection (opened) - $25
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 (sealed) - $18
  • J-Stars Victory VS (PS3 - JPN) - $70
  • Mario Kart Promotion - $30 [Your choice of one of the following Digital Games...]
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Pikmin 3
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Book & CD that came with limited edition - $15 (no game)

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

Looking to sell or trade:

HAVE:

PSN Credit $50 x 1
PSN Credit $10 x 1

I'm just trying to gauge whether or not there is any interest in this. I'm getting a new phone in the next couple days, and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in an 16gb Verizon iPhone 4. I actually bought this from gamestop about a year ago for over $200, and I'm just looking to get something for it.

I also have a plastic/rubber case that I've used that protects the phone very well, so I will include that. Charger cable is also included, even though it's not pictured.

If anyone wants to buy, please send me an offer, because I'm really not sure what this would be valued at. I'm more interested in trades for the PSN cards for items on my list, but if you have none of the items on my list, I would also be interested in Amazon gift cards in exchange. The back has some scratches on it, but other than that, the phone looks perfect on the front, and works great.

I'm actually very interested in trades if anyone else is. I may be posting in the future looking for more games and such, but here are a few things I'm interested in:

Games Wanted
PS2:

PS2 Fat System (only if it's in really good shape. I have one that works, but it's kinda rough. Someone must've used it as a slide card modded system at one time cuz the front tray is broke)
PS2 Network Adapter
PS2 40gb HDD
Ape Escape 2
Ape Escape 3
Dark Cloud 2
Dragon Ball Z Budakai 2
Metal Gear Solid Essentials Collection
Resident Evil Outbreak
Rouge Galaxy

Gamecube:
Memory card
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Any Resident Evil games
Killer 7
Soul Calibur 2
Star Fox Assault
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Star Fox Adventures
P.N. 03
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Original Xbox:
Xbox System with cables
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Conker Live & Reloaded
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance
Soul Calibur 2
Shenmue 2
Burnout 3: Takedown
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY (or whatever it's called) edition
Black

That's all for now. I realize I'm interested in a lot of stuff, and I do not expect to get even 1/5 of what I'm asking for for my iPhone, but since I'm posting this now, I thought I'd see if anyone had some of these items and would be interested in a trade as well.

If you're not interested in the iPhone, but still may have some of the games/items I'm looking for, please feel free to let me know though! I will have some money in about a month from now, and I will be looking to buy some of these things if I can find them.

PM'd for the PSN card and Soul Caliber 2 on GameCube

Krammy

WTB:
Neo Geo Pocket Color (Loose / Silver or Black) - $40
Metal Slug: 2nd Mission (Complete) - $40 / (Loose) - $5
SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash (Complete) - $15 / (Loose) - $8
SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium (Complete) - $30 / (Loose) - $15
Sonic The Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure (Complete) - $NA / (Loose) - $5

Prices listed are before shipping and will vary greatly depending on things like condition and how many games I can get in a single transaction. I'm looking to get as much from above as possible in one go, but I'm also open to hearing what other games you might have if you're looking to get rid of everything together.

sladeums

positive feedback for buyer detectiveconan1
Timely payment, good communication ... friendly and super easy to deal with.

thanks.

Chairhome

For Sale:
black Nintendo 3DS - $80 shipped

Kindle Touch $40 plus shipping (pics upon request). Very small blemish on screen, can hardly notice when in use.

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

I will drop the prices of most of these items by $1 everyday till they're sold. I just want them out.
Latest price drop: 5/20

3DS/DS cases (last case is a "penguin" case that has clear vinyl pouches to hold DS games. $2 each (Mario case sold)

DS, PS2, 360 and Gamecube games - $2 each
If not in the list below, its sold.
DDR Supernova
Metal Gear Solid 3
SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
Guitar Hero II
Soul Calibur III
Eye Toy Kinetic
Virtua Fighter Evolution
America's Test Kitchen
Picross 3D (jp)
Wii Fitm
DJ Hero 2 (might have the equipment)
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

360 Dead or Alive 5 - $3
Cowboy Bebop Remix complete DVD - $25
Supernatural the complete 2nd Season - $10

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $4
Dreamcast controller - $5
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $8
3rd party light gun for PS2 - $4

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $33
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics upon request)
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $12 for both together
(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $9 together, or $4 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $7 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

WTB:
Cronusmax
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)

Darren870

Free Shipping In USA On Any of the following:

Xbox:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 & Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $10

360:
Rayman Origins - $13
Batman Arkham City - $10
Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition - $8
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - $8
Rage Anarchy Edition Xbox 360 - $8

Gamecube:
Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue - $8
Disney's Chicken Little - $8
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - $8
Rocket Power: Beach Bandits - $8

Misc:
Gamecube 6' controller extension by mad katz - $8
Joypad Converter PS2 to USB or PS3 - $8

Shady859

For Sale:
1 Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8.
$30 Paypal gift or Amazon credit.
Pay in full now or $10 down to hold till game releases.

Full Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you can get both Nintendo points for MK8 and redeem for free full digital download of your choice of 1st party games listed below on the right.
doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Full promo details here

GAF+9 with 1 more positive pending
+58 on CAG -> shady859

daydream

Banned
Positive feedback for maxcriden.

Got 3 GBA games from him today (US -> Germany), everything as described. Exceptionally nice and helpful guy!

Chairhome

Postive seller feedback for Chairhome. I bought a handful of games off of him and everything arrived quickly and in good condition. Some look like they just had the seal removed prior to sending. Definitely recommend and would buy from again!

Positive feedback for DeuceGamer, great buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom