• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Gunpoint
Antichamber
The Stanley Parable
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead Season 2

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING
*Assume LIKE NEW, COMPLETE, and ORIGINAL LABEL unless noted otherwise
*Reasonable offers, haggling, and bundling are all on the table
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*Unless your username is LQX, I will ship to CANADA for a few extra $'s

PS2
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $23
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13
Dead or Alive 2 - $13

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

WiiU
TANK! TANK! TANK! - SOLD!
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 - $15
InJustice - Gods Among Us - $23

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First of all positive buyer feedback for onionfrog, hswbaz, and kn1ves24.

If my prices are too high, by all means, send me an offer. I'll ship internationally, but there will be an additional cost for shipping. Just PM me and we can work it out. Plus Buyer (+27), Plus Seller (+47). I can accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards for payment.

PSP
IQ Mania, PSP UMD import. Can't recall if it's Asian or Japanese. Excellent condition. $25/shipped.
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero?, PSP UMD. Premium Edition. Sealed. $25/shipped.
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, PSP UMD. Sealed. $20/shipped.

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Lot of 3DS and DS game cases - Ever buy a game from stupid places like gamestop, and they don't have the case? Then you might be interested in this lot I have. These are all cases/manuals for 3DS, and a few DS titles I have had just sitting around for a bit that I'm trying to unload. NO GAMES, just the cases/manuals. I'm hoping for $16 shipped

All the cases are complete with the original box arts, and manuals, and all are in fairly good condition. The cases are for the following titles:

3DS: Dead or Alive Dimensions, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Virtue's Last Reward, Mario Tennis Open, Adventure Time Hey Ice king..., Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Blazblue Continuum Shift, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Kid Icarus Uprising (with stand but not outer box)

DS: Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Black 2, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Firehead

Selling:

Lot of 3DS and DS game cases - Ever buy a game from stupid places like gamestop, and they don't have the case? Then you might be interested in this lot I have. These are all cases/manuals for 3DS, and a few DS games I have had just sitting around for a bit that I'm trying to unload. I don't really have a set price in mind, but I'm open to offers.

All the cases are complete with the original box arts, and manuals, and all are in fairly good condition. The cases are for the following titles:

3DS: Dead or Alive Dimensions, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Virtue's Last Reward, Mario Tennis Open, Adventure Time Hey Ice king..., Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Blazblue Continuum Shift, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Kid Icarus Uprising (with stand but not outer box)

DS: Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Black 2, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Damn, if you had the Cave Story 3D box, I'd be inclined to purchase it from ya. Managed to find a copy of the game, just doesn't have a case.
How much would you be looking for the Snake Eater 3D case?

Yuripaw

Banned
Damn, if you had the Cave Story 3D box, I'd be inclined to purchase it from ya. Managed to find a copy of the game, just doesn't have a case.
How much would you be looking for the Snake Eater 3D case?

I was really just looking to sell em as a lot, considering the value of one case alone probably wouldn't be worth the cost to ship it. Was hoping to maybe get $20 for the lot if possible.

mdsfx

tjBk8K8.png

SELLING - Prices include shipping to US48

Metro: Last Light - Asking $10
STEAM GIFT. Received as a gift, but already own it. Will include a free copy of "Just Cause"... just 'cause. Offers welcome.

0596f50f95008f581981c3dfb77b5e68c2f4b07a.png

DD-11

Feel free to do business with Mattlikewhoa. Good communication, prompt payment, and no bullshit.

Still looking to sell Ryse: Son of Rome (digital code)

Mozendo

Postive buyer feedback for Axispowers
There were a few hiccups on my end, seems Steam doesn't like it when you gift two copies of the same game. ( I'm sorry ;_;)
But Axispowers was patient and understanding.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Anyone want Udon's new Dark Souls: Design Works artbook for $24 + media mail S&H? I apparently preordered one a year ago on Amazon and forgot about it until I got a ship notification today. No longer want it, so I can reship it the day I get it.

I have 800 feedback combined between my ebay and CAG if anyone needs seller credentials.

Other stuff I have for sale is as follows. S&H not included in prices but it's easy to calculate beforehand by request. Pics by request, prices are firm for single items but flexible if multiple items are purchased. I ship fast and package well (location: USA, Ohio).

PS3

Disgaea D2 LE (sealed) - $100
Final Fantasy XIV (sealed) - $20
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 LE sealed - $30
Rocksmith (outer box is sort of messed up, but has everything incl. Real Tone Cable) - $40
Xillia LE sealed (not the one with the figurine) - $30

X360

Anarchy Reigns (sealed) - $7

3DS/DS/GBA

Pokemon X&Y - $30 separately or $55 for both
Rune Factory 2 - $20
Mario Kart Super Circuit (complete but box is smashed) - $10

Wii/GC

Kirby's Dream Land Special Edition (outer box is pretty ratty at the corners) - $12
Twilight Princess (Gamecube, no manual) - $30

PS2

Champions: Return to Arms (former rental w/disc protector sticker, no manual) - $10
Culdcept - $10
Growlanser: Heritage of War - $15
SMT Devil Summoner - $20

DVDs

Birdy the Mighty Decode S1&S2 original Funimation release - outer boxes are kind of bowed - $20
Dragonball Z: Super Battle in the World aka Tree of Might (Movie 3) - Rare AB Group dub (PAL region) - $15
Evangelion Platinum thinpak tin (tin is sort of rusty and dented) $70
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex S1 box (outer box is pretty beaten) - $20
One Piece Collections 1-5 (2-5 are sealed, all have a little slipcover wear) - $75 (pending out)
Shinpi no Hou (The Mystical Laws) JP import BD (sealed). Audio & Subs in several languages incl. English - $40
Slayers Evolution-R BD (sealed) - $20
Solty Rei boxset (all but vol1 sealed) - $15

kasane

WTS

Beats by Dre studio silver please do pm me offers as i am still on the fence about this, its in excellent condition.

Hip Hop

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS Flame Red. Great Condition including screen. Has a few blemishes on the bottom cover and a small scratch on top cover.

Includes Box, manuals, cable charger, and cradle.

$100 shipped.

More pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/dHC50

jDyK27h.jpg

M3z_

Brand New Samsung EVO 500GB SSD $260

Used Intel i5 4670k (Socket 1150) $160

njeMt9vl.jpg

Both prices are shipped

US48 only, no trades

Mozendo

I have an unused Xbox Live 3 month card / code that I want to get rid of for $15.
PayPal only since it's the only service I use.

Anyone want Udon's new Dark Souls: Design Works artbook for $24 + media mail S&H? I apparently preordered one a year ago on Amazon and forgot about it until I got a ship notification today. No longer want it, so I can reship it the day I get it.

You can return to sender for a full refund. I have but I had prime so I can't say for crntain you get s&h back actually :p

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You can return to sender for a full refund. I have but I had prime so I can't say for crntain you get s&h back actually :p

I usually get dinged a little when I return anything but not enough to stop me from making the return. I saw that the book is currently OOS on Amazon so, if I can hook it up with someone who might have wanted it and missed out, I might as well try that first!

I usually get dinged a little when I return anything but not enough to stop me from making the return. I saw that the book is currently OOS on Amazon so, if I can hook it up with someone who might have wanted it and missed out, I might as well try that first!

Ah, didn't know it was OOS. A nice offer then :)

Shinjica

Selling:

- Code for PC version of Batman Arkham Origin

- Code for PC version of Splinter Cell Blacklist & Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I'm after a Lian Li PC case that for some reason only comes in blue in Japan, elsewhere only gets black and silver:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00CEWNEL4/

Amazon.jp only ship media internationally, does anyone know of any Japanese PC shops that stock the LIAN LI Mini-ITX Case Blue PC-Q02Lite-BU and ship to the UK?

Or perhaps a friendly &#26085;&#26412; GAFfer can help me out? I'll be eternally grateful!

robot

Super awesome mega-positive selling feedback to robot. Exceptionally fast shipping, excellent communication, and the item was in immaculate condition. Kudos to this awesome GAFfer!

thanks!

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious as well. Paid super quick! Enjoy the game!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
List of Games I'm selling, Contact me for details. Everything is complete and in good condition too.

Everything will be shipped, paypal. I have positive feedback from previous threads, just been a while since I sold here.

Nintendo DS
1. Clubhouse Games
2. The World Ends with You
3. Advance Wars
4. Kirby Squeak Squad
5. Dragon Quest V
6. Super Princess Peach
7. Kirby Canvan Curve
8. Etrain Odyssey
9. Picross DS
10. Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.
11. Pokemon Black(New)

Dreamcast
1. System + Controller
2. Mars Matrix
3. Gunbird 2
4. Sword of Berserk
5. Capcom vs SNK

PSP
1. Trials in the Sky Premium Edition(New)
2. Ys Oath in Felghana Premium edition(New)
3. Persona Premium Edition(New)
4. Phantasy Star Portable 2
5. Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
6. Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
7. Persona 3 Portable
8.Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness

Gamecube
1. Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
2. Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3. Lost Kingdoms
4. Zelda Twilight Princess

Nintendo Wii
Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition

Playstation 2
Fatal Frame 1
Fatal Frame 2
Fatal Frame 3
Tales of the Abyss
Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits
Xenosaga III
Odin Sphere
Nobunaga's Ambition
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Okami

X360
DoDonpachi Resurrection /w Soundtrack(Regional free)
Culdcept Saga
Armoured Core V
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition
Warriors Oroichi 2

PS3
Bladestorm

Requiem

Selling

16GB Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) - Works flawlessly but I can't for the life of me find the AC adapter so it would just come with the original box and a USB cable

$185 Shipped or $170 + shipping

HBuqpzYl.jpg

R1DJt9Ol.jpg

JlmucJ7l.jpg

Anybody have the following Steam games they wish to get rid off? I'll exchange them with items of equal value.

Unreal Tournament III
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway
Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy
Quake IV

Message me regarding the transaction.

Thank You

kennah

For Sale!
Woo 2014! PM me with any interest at this point. I will make very generous trades for a 3DS/3DS stuff! Also interested in Digital copies of movies, PayPal, XBL Points cards, BitCoin and Steam Credit.

IMG_4039.JPG

Both NES are 'not working'. They power on, flash a bit, might be just dirty. $5 plus shipping (seriously)
I only have one Power Adapter for the Nintendos
NES Advantage - $10 plus shipping
Black Gamecube - Works well. Comes with Power Adapter and AV Cable, but no controllers. $10 plus shipping
NES Controllers - $3 plus shipping (two have sticker residue)
working SNES System with 1 controller, Mouse, AV and RF and Power - $40 plus shipping
Playstation 1 Controller, official blue - $5 plus shipping
XBOX is RROD, has HDMI - free plus shipping

Everything else works and my laziness to clean up the cosmetic stickers and stuff is your gain.

IMG_4042.JPG

Complete in box $20 plus shipping
IMG_4043.JPG

Japanese Wrecking Crew Famicom Mini. Complete $20 plus shipping
IMG_4044.JPG

Golden Sun not for sale. The GBA is NOT the backlit version. Willing to do a nice GBA bundle. All GBA stuff plus Zelda 4 Swords and Super Mario Advance 2 plus a grab bag of Game Boy Games (Dr. Mario, QIX, Solar Striker, Tetris, and a couple others) for $100 shipped US or Canada
IMG_4046.JPG

SNES
George Foreman $10 shipped
Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $15 shipped

Genesis - $10 shipped each, $25 for all three.
Aladdin
Earthworm Jim
Street Fighter II

PS1 - $13 shipped for all three
Jet Moto, Gran Turismo, Tony Hawk 2

Free plus shipping. (though a little tip would be nice)
Pilot Wings
Final Fantasy Origins
Rebel Assault
Flight Simulator
NHL 10
Madden 12
King's Quest III
Quake (box)
Quake 2
Dreamcast AV Cables
IMG_4047.JPG

NES Games - $5 plus shipping. Willing to do a bundle.

Mostly just trying to clear room, so shoot me an offer and I might take it, especially for trades and bundles. Stuff ships from Canada.

I have a 16GB Vita memory card, brand new and sealed, a couple of creases in the cardboard packaging, but that wouldn't affect the card. I'd like to get $30 shipped for it, only willing to ship within the US.

Birbo

Positive feedback for lolmark. Purchased my copy of Lost Odyssey from me, paid quickly and even covered PayPal fees without asking. A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom